BREAKING!!!!

BREAKING!!!!

House intelligent committee just released their findings of Russia collusion probe about an hour ago. Its pretty damning for HRC and her campaign specifically.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-14-46-42.png (1440x2560, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

intelligence.house.gov/homepage-2016/russia-investigation-public-documents.htm
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to findings : intelligence.house.gov/homepage-2016/russia-investigation-public-documents.htm

I mean that's great and all but everyone on pol already knows every word that was wrote. And beyond that, nothing will come of it.

Say it with me folks.

ISRAEL HACKED THE ELECTION

Attached: 1502137901087.jpg (3668x4104, 3.37M)

>everyone on pol
kys jew

Attached: 1516911220924.jpg (3986x2135, 2.34M)

Was Bannon trying to strong arm Trump into doing Israel's bidding?

Attached: Chang.png (691x426, 356K)

no shit. Why do you think he hated Kushner? He's not a zionist.

Attached: 1517409522714.png (1309x432, 313K)

Attached: 1494524270508.jpg (3774x4199, 3.57M)

Ok most people who frequent this website will know the basic outline of what's in pic related. I'm a kike for having followed enough to Fusion GPS got Hillary the dossier and Brennan was leaking to CNN? That's 3 month old news, at least. But please, tell me which part of this hasn't been discussed ad nauseum on pol? What's the new info?

bump

This makes my penis become

>THE BIG PENIS

You're a kike because you can't even spell the name of the board properly. Is this your first day?

Go to the site and read the whole thing for yourself you fucking neet. Its one thing to "know it". Its another for the house committee to have enough proof that they put it in as officiall findings.

Attached: 1506254816002.png (500x500, 258K)

I will forcibly shit in your nostrils

*Yawn* I'm getting sleepy guys. This sounds like a big nothingburger. Think we should all just get some rest...

>trying your hardest to discredit people telling you the truth
i'll ask again, what in this report is new information to anyone who's been following this case? second, who will this put in prison, will the grand total still be 0?

"Ya but what else is new"

Attached: 1486912668826.png (601x600, 184K)

>i'll ask again, what in this report is new information to anyone who's been following this case?
So just because people have been following the case, there's no reason to make a thread and talk about things as they happen and are reaffirmed? You are one of the most retarded Jews I've come across.

Attached: 1500813529178.jpg (698x710, 313K)

Attached: 736h36.png (500x535, 60K)

This just looks like a list of recommendations, unless I'm blind I'm not seeing anything that incriminates anyone.

OH GOODIE A FUCKING MEMO

ok so it's nothing, as always.

If it's nothing, then why are you here? Do you feel compelled to tell everyone else not to talk about this either? Of course you do, because you're a neurotic filthy Jew.

Findings make up 4 of the 7 pages. Recommendations make up the last 3. Try harder shills.

Of course (((we))) knew this. Now it’s ‘officially’ out there..

Right. I was excited that the house intel committee may have come packing heat but they're recycling old news. i'll be more excited for the OIG report and something that might lead to an arrest.

Classic shilling

1. Deny deny deny
2. Get proven wrong.
3. "Yah well we always knew that. Its a nothingnurger."

Um buddy that's not how the echoes work

I think they got a new group of shills because we probably gave the last group of kikes PTSD

Because everybody gets tired of Nazi/christcucks/Hillary for jail circlejerks every once in a while. Sup Forums is basically a monolith of thought anymore and nobody posts anything original. You basically posted a thread that said "guys I know what you all know come in here and tell me how right I am" every day is autistic as fuck

So fuck off then. This isn't your board. Except you're not gonna fuck off because you're a JEWISH KIKE SHILL.

(((recommendations)))

Not a shill, just skimmed too fast since I'm on my lunch break and I was expecting to find the conclusions at the end. I see it now, thank you user.

I am fucking off you just seemed confused as to why your thread was shit so I explained it to you.

Attached: 1516595980465.jpg (632x732, 351K)

>Ur a Jew
>Kek I'm not autistic kek
>JEW SHILL
>Kek people know how right I am
>Kek I'm so funny
>That user is a Jew
>Using the words Jew and kike is edgy
>I'm not autistic

Attached: 1495729524967.jpg (960x768, 729K)

His name was Seth Rich

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-16-20-51.png (1440x2560, 1.58M)

Who exactly are (((you)))?

>you don’t agree with everything I say?
>JEW SHILL!!!!!!!
That is what you sound like. Sage because you’re a faggot.

15 and 16 super interesting.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-16-22-32.png (1440x2560, 1.62M)

ISRAEL HACKED THE ELECTION

ISRAEL COLLUDED WITH HILLARY

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Right. No answer. Truly OP is the Jew in question here. Gas yourself.

No wonder Obama is in New Zealand. Day of the Rope approaches

I noticed that, too.

Peanuts

more like day of the garbage memo

Attached: 1501771126763.jpg (909x987, 360K)

>ISRAEL HACKED THE ELECTION

>ISRAEL COLLUDED WITH HILLARY

Reddit spacing
All caps
Shouts down any decent by calling people racist, I mean Jew.
Ya. You are a textbook shill but a poorly trained one. Have a (((you))). Sage

Im gonna keep this thread bumped

Attached: 1503203469510.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>bitches don't know bout muh memo

Attached: C4Rzf5gUYAArssx.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

Notice the old tactic the shill uses. It will call others Kike and Jew with nothing to back up such a claim. This Jewish trick is well know to humans and that is what makes this shills attempts to utilize it all the more interesting. Sage.

bump

Attached: 1495394889956.png (500x701, 192K)

I literally have nothing better to do right now but sage your shit and call you out on for the nigger you are. Sage.

He was also a leaker

It doesn’t matter unless Clintons are indicted

>I literally have nothing better to do right now
That's because you're paid to shill on this website, Jew.

See what happens when a nigger thinks it is smart? It gets a job shilling for the JIDF.

Classic diversion. Its ok. Ill keep making this thread over and over again. I do it for free :)

Attached: 1502422956505.jpg (1524x2048, 456K)

This. Arrest someone or fuck off. It's purge time. Talkie time is over.

Now the liberals are going to flood this place with racist threads to bump the story off.

Fuck, I wish. I would actually have something a reason to come here other then some sick obsession. Sage

Attached: 1501400096833.jpg (2465x1435, 871K)

In what way is it “classic”?
Sage

Have a (((sage)))

Poor Seth.
Jews did 9/11

Sage

Hey, we still have people that care about this country in government.
Cool.

hahahahahahahahaha. you stupid nigger

Recommendation:
>European Governments should....
WHAT??
is this satire

Ha.
Benis

In this instance, I think the echoes are correct.

This is so funny. The US openly props up new regimes worldwide and interferes with countless elections and then Russia takes some Facebook ads out and it's nothing but
>Muh elections
>Social discord
>Trump won cus of Russia
>Hillary should go to jail cus of Russia

This story has been 1000% nothing since it dropped, it dropped because of pansy faggot leftists and now that the tables turned slightly to point at Democrats, Trump supporters are being as big of faggots in the other direction.

It was never anything, the politicians have always done shit like this, the fact that Sup Forums knows about it has nothing to do with the current investigation. Now Sup Forums wants to prove it's not autistic by making a big deal out of nothing which is in itself autistic. You can't win and shouldn't try to.

What did Q say about this?

Next time put the entire findings in the OP. ta

muh storm
stay tuned

Let me dream.

The screaming of kike at every turn is pointless. Knock it off. It does no fucking good and derails discussion. If you were here before 2016 you would know that this is not a place to point and scream witch and let emotions cloud intelligent conversation. The poster was correct that this is all information that has been publicly available for some time. It's a great summary of everything that has been discussed at length over the past two years behind the scenes and one could draw conclusions (and rightfully so to Israel and a shit load of kike NWO cultists) but without prosecution, which the house intel committee has no power to do, this information is basically at moot point. Ftfy.

Attached: IMG_1047.jpg (388x500, 63K)

>Trump supporters are being as big of faggots in the other direction
Perhaps that’s because said direction actually leads to facts, as apposed to going the direction of a wild goose chase after a completely fabricated Russia Collusion narrative.

But you already knew that. Nice false equivalent though. Pretty shit tier, but decent shit tier. Here’s a (you) sheckle for your equal opportunity demoralization shilling, Shillomo.

Attached: 3E29DEC8-9105-49B1-BC59-9A4318A6569A.png (500x324, 203K)

>House intelligent committee

no such thing; the two are mutually exclusive

>leads to facts
mass arrests or fuck off

The only thing that pisses me off is the inaction by the people who elected the President. He won and now the majority is again silent, all the while Paul Ryan is forcing his omnibus nightmare on the populace. Something has to give. He needs voted out and people need to get angry. The silent majority cannot remain silent forever or we will fucking lose this war.

The correct spelling is /news/

Classic political gesture with no real consequences. Republicans show they are digging up dirt on a liberal figurehead to boost their own credibility, and it goes nowhere.

Attached: 1520064342276.gif (320x320, 2.44M)

>build Rome in a day or fuck off
K...good luck with that

Attached: 71E58949-1E3C-401C-B45A-07054604DB18.jpg (504x672, 61K)

At least when the mass arrests happen it'll probably include all the faggots who demand mass arrests.

BWahhahaha! Newly hired JIDF shill thinks sage is like a reddit downvote.

Go read your memo you little bitch

The facts are still shitty. Did anyone do anything illegal? What are federal laws about allowing Russia to buy some Facebook ads? The only one who knows if the Hillary emails were leaked via Russia is assange and he has shut the fuck up and is probably enjoying the shitshow. The emails weren't classified information, the dossier was basically 100% bullshit. There are no facts here just a bunch of partisans saying
>No you did it!
At eachother repeatedly.

Loooool bump

Attached: tumblr_memwf9C00s1qzk4cro1_1280.png (1280x720, 521K)

Cry more. You can't take a steaming shit on us for 2 fucking years and then be a little faggoty ass bitch aching to be gaped when we fling it back at you and fuck you up for shitting on us in the first place.

This is actually one of the only good threads up. You are fucking retarded. Please come back to me after looking at the catalog and tell me how many Christian, Nazi, Hillary for jail threads are currently up?

Fuck off queer. This place is being blasted by faggots like you and shills in attempts to subvert this place. That is impossible, as this place has been shit for a long time. At least there are occasionally some good threads, though. You atheists and pagans are worse than Jerry Falwell or Osteen. Fucking disgusting.

Yeah but there should be something to be said about conservatives being more based in reality and not trying to stir up drama with a big pile of nothing like children, that should be reserved for the leftists

>pizzagate

It'd look way worse for Dems if they made this whole thing up then got caught doing the same shit and republicans didn't cry like faggots endlessly.

Fuck of jews

Attached: untitled.jpg (800x460, 120K)

>Chapter 3 Finding #21
>Classified
what did they mean by this?

Attached: E252DD7E-BEE4-4848-8DF2-2C396329FC30.jpg (739x728, 238K)

Dude, This is one of the only semi decent threads around. Stop being stupid. The shilling does not work. If you like the neolibs so much then go to r/politics or some other homosexual place.