Daily reminder that ancaps are not anarchists

Daily reminder that ancaps are not anarchists.

You can't abolish the state without abolishing capitalism, as the state exists to maintain private property.

Your "society" would quickly turn into a feudalist nightmare where oligarchs declare themselves lords over their private property.

"Rights" as you call them would be absolutely meaningless if you were propertyless.

ultimately the state would come about again, just like they came about in the first place (one wealthy warlord declaring himself sovereign over a piece of land).

Attached: cnt_vs_ancap_by_redamerican1945-danokt3.jpg (1024x768, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That picture is sooo cute.

Attached: 16b.jpg (872x960, 30K)

>.t. a literal class cuck acting against his own interests.

Anarchy in general is retarded.
>No army
>No clearly defined borders
>No solution for internal familial issues
>No monopoly on revenge means hatfields and McCoys everywhere
>Nothing to stop bullies
>No punishment for rape
>No trials, people are innocent or guilty based on mob rule.

Attached: dumbass contest.jpg (4480x1968, 396K)

>the state exists to maintain private property.
No, that's what my guns are for.

equality only benefits the weak. I am upper class and am acting in my own interest.

Attached: ancap retard.jpg (2048x1239, 612K)

Actually, I like the fight. My father was a strong man, and my mother raised me well.

Attached: 1519266017444.jpg (870x960, 70K)

>anarcho-commie scum dares to open his filthy mouth
Educate yourself before visiting internet. Sage.

I'm curious...do you associate obesity with Anarcho-Capitalism? I've never met another in real life, but maybe you've seen them during your extensive humanitarian work?

Attached: 1348140314700190532.gif (636x303, 2.9M)

>state exists to maintain private property
Come on.

>No army
Everyone is a part of the revolutionary militia
>No clearly defined borders
There are no borders
>No solution for internal familial issues
Do we have a solution in the current system?
>No monopoly on revenge means hatfields and McCoys everywhere
crime would disappear, the main cause of crime is capitalism
>Nothing to stop bullies
>No punishment for rape
These are based on hierarchies which would be abolished.
>No trials, people are innocent or guilty based on mob rule.
No crime my guy.

It's the state that legitimizes private ownership of the MoP
And the weak have their own interests as well. There are also more of them, so you're interests are irrelevant.
They don't exist IRL. Ancapism is an internet meme for fat neckbeards.
The purpose of the state is to maintain rights, which include property rights. That's straight from Locke, Ivan.

>private property is protected by a private property expropriator

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1519423756827m.jpg (1024x734, 77K)

>You can't abolish the state without abolishing capitalism, as the state exists to maintain private property.
..where are you getting this from? This is hardly true.

>Your "society" would quickly turn into a feudalist nightmare where oligarchs declare themselves lords over their private property.
Can you see the future or alternative timelines?

>"Rights" as you call them would be absolutely meaningless if you were propertyless.
Not all rights are property rights, I have the right to free speech so long as it's not inciting crime.

Ancaps are capitalists the same way ancoms are communists.

>Zapatistas
>Rojava
>Marinaleda

>crime would disappear, the main cause of crime is capitalism
you can't be this delusional

Ridiculously bullshit.

The majority of early societies in pre-history was ancap and lasted for thousands of years.
In fact, without government free marlet capitalism could actually exist, without fear of regulation. And if a monopoly or power organization occurred, it would be the duty of the people to fucking kill the oligarchy/monopolist to restore the free market.

The major issue would be preventing power structures without formal rules. I think there would need to be 3-4 basic tennants the world agreed upon, basically measuring sticks for when to destroy 'too powerful' things, such as partnerships/incorporations that last longer than a crop cycle, resource monopolization, sector monopolization, and perhaps lying in business.

I have also literally never met another ancap. I have been wondering a lot about how ancaps are getting so much coverage as a belief set, when in my 12 years of believing in the philosophy I have never even met one AFAIK. How can there be a movement if 1) it's against organization and 2) they are so sparse that I've literally never met another.

The weak have no power anyway.
Again problems with anarchy
>Your property is undefended from foreign invaders. Your land has to either have no value at all, be too remote to be bothered or be under the protection of a strong nation
>No army (but muh militia! Tell that to the natives)
>No power grid, water purifying standards, ect.
>None of those small laws we all appreciate such as min. cooking standards and laws against putting acid in food coloring.
>No criminal justice system whatsoever. OJ is guilty because he is OJ. The rapist is innocent because he is more popular.

>>No criminal justice system whatsoever. OJ is guilty because he is OJ. The rapist is innocent because he is more popular.

No criminal justice system at all may be preferable to the current american system. Holy shit is it broken.
No property defense from foreign invaders- you mean like all of sub-saharan Africa for the last... ever?
We'll actually find out precisely how that goes again in the coming months in SA, but the Rhodesians put on a fucking good show a few years back of what you can do in that situation.

No water purification standards- again, not sure our water prufication standards are actually a good thing as compared with tap water.

If you put acid in food coloring, you will be killed by who you hurt or their family. That would sort itself out real quick.

The literal purpose of the state is to protect the rights of people including private property.
>..where are you getting this from? This is hardly true.
What would stop the workers from seizing the MoP? Only armed goons, but there's no reason for them to protect the boss when wage labor is abolished.
>Can you see the future or alternative timelines?
Let's say that a stateless society without capitalism is possible for the sake of argument. Why wouldn't all the rich guys come together to collude to protect their property via a dictatorial or regal regime?
>Not all rights are property rights, I have the right to free speech so long as it's not inciting crime.
Free speech means nothing if the one man controls all the land and says you can't speak you're mind on his private property.
What is the cause of crime? It's poverty. What causes poverty? Capitalism.
>The majority of early societies in pre-history was ancap
HAHAHAHA

look up primitive communism

>without government free marlet capitalism could actually exist

Who would protect private property?

>. And if a monopoly or power organization occurred, it would be the duty of the people to fucking kill the oligarchy/monopolist to restore the free market.

Monopolies ALWAYS arise in capitalism, unless there is regulation.

Would overthrowing someones monopoly violate the NAP?

>The major issue would be preventing power structures without formal rules. I think there would need to be 3-4 basic tennants the world agreed upon, basically measuring sticks for when to destroy 'too powerful' things, such as partnerships/incorporations that last longer than a crop cycle, resource monopolization, sector monopolization, and perhaps lying in business.

That's called a liberalism my guy.

>The weak have no power anyway
Individually no collectively they have all the power.

>our justice system is broken
Beats mob justice and the only anarchist punishments being beatings, banishment or death
>primitive communism
kek.

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (765x965, 87K)

>as the state exists to maintain private property

No, my gun already does that.

Anarcho-Capitalism is a shit term.

I don't believe it's something to argue for, but naturally will occur when individuals decide to no longer be fucked by a state.

It can only be proven to "work" when I decide to leave and start growing coffee beans in some godforsaken country without a military to enforce taxation.

I can say "Hey guys I fucking sold my coffee beans!"

Thus I have created anarcho-capitalism.

(I like to use the term "Capitalism" and not "Anarcho-blahblah" so that's what I will be using from now on"

The capitalist eco-system I create can be protected through the profits I earn, and if there is no-one to contend with, I can have the firepower to take over by force if I want.

100% willing to do this against a government, but against a society that can defend itself? I would lose all of my sales immediately, and my army would need be completely funded by all the profits I gained because:

>I am not a government
>I cannot blissfully put all my customers into more and more debt without providing them any products or value
>I cannot take money from the unborn in exchange for false promises

Not because there is anything stopping me from doing this, but because if I went around asking for money I would be deemed "homeless"

If fedora tippers enacted their "anarcho-capitalist" fantasy where everyone was civilized there wouldn't be any business for the weapons and arms dealers.

I expect the world to be chaotic and would make a massive quantity of wealth selling weaponry to those terrified.

A government would then re-surface from all the chaos... but you see, a government pisses me off, thus I continue to go my own way.

Any government that doesn't want to mess with me is fine, but if they're going to assume I'm going to in some-way give them money for merely being within their borders?

Well, that's a problem.

Ask yourself, can Bill Gates fund a military larger than the United States?

That's called capitalism... and a government survives-

cont.

Attached: 1500544919866.png (500x494, 383K)

>It's the state that legitimizes private ownership of the MoP
Insofar as the state is synonymous with force, sure. If America collapsed tomorrow, the police would simply be privatized.

Id prefer a weekly reminder ummmkay

Attached: doge_trump_by_sillysmartandsuper-d9nhbo0-618x412.jpg (618x412, 46K)

>purpose of the state is to protect the rights of people
False. The "purpose" of the state is to survive.

-survives by taking a cut out of the profits gained by the entrepreneur.

And governments are still shit with the money they take. Look at all these national debts...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

Attached: images (9).jpg (229x220, 10K)

Have fun up against a wall then

Daily reminder that Bakunin was an Ansoc.

Attached: BAKUNIN ON JEWS.png (2225x961, 3.01M)

Anarchists of any sort are retarded and deserve to be lined up and shot. Except for anarcho-transhumanists. They're alright.

Give it up. The AnComs today are pussified bourgeoisie cucks

>AnComs in Catalonia during Spanish Civil War
>Families
>Worked as actual laborers
>Were mostly straight, men, and at the very least permissive of letting Queers be in society instead of wanting to pass legislation taxing themselves to cater to their every whim
>Advocated gun ownership
>Didn't call the cops or rely on the government to deal with their problems

The dream is dead, user. A modern AnCom movement today would need to be working class, probably centered around trades, and therefore mostly White Men (as it was in Catalonia), and that would never survive the modern ''Left''.

Attached: 1507406515363.jpg (730x600, 121K)

>declare themselves lords over their private property.

We are are we not?

1st-off.

Nobody owns land... the government "sells" land to you for the property tax you must pay.

>We're not just fucking with you, it's the law.

Lot of the times the land is really cheap, and seductive, but you do not own it.

I can be argued with. I hope you've left a reply.

Attached: u0BV3YU.jpg (647x820, 72K)

>If America collapsed tomorrow, the police would simply be privatized.
No it wouldn't. Why the fuck would former police officers cuck themselves serving some oligarch?

>We are are we not?
When I say private property i mean the MoP. Bosses are essentially Lords over their workers right now in all but name, removing the state would make it official.
>Nobody owns land... the government "sells" land to you for the property tax you must pay.
You've got it backwards.The politicians in the government are owned by the capitalists and use the government to further their ends ie wars of imperialism, tax cuts, deregulation.

Because they would be paid to the same job

Police = men with guns
Without state-run prisons, Wal-Mart would just hire men with guns to shoot thieves. Much more economical

mercenaries

Agreed

>What is the cause of crime? It's poverty. What causes poverty? Capitalism.
this is why i can never take you idiots seriously. do you honestly believe the only reason people commit crimes is because they are poor?

If I all of a sudden want to become a dictator over my 1000 employees, and so I point guns at everybody and successfully begin ruling over them

1: I think they're stupid they'd let me do this
2: I think it's stupid they never thought I'd do this
3: I think it's time to go conquer some land with my new army.

>Forget what you've just read

Say I have the money. Is there anything wrong with me hiring an army to rule over the land and resources I've acquired?

Of course not.

Do I think I need to be careful?

Yes.

>Why?

Because once again, if I do something stupid and lose business, I can't fund my army, but if the entire world is simply nieve as to what I'm doing and don't arm themselves it'd be a rather easy takeover.

If I could take over then I would start a government farm-taxing the population. It's a winwin for me sky-high.

That's why I think weapons manufacturers will become very profitable from everybody wanting to prevent themselves from becoming capitalists next meal.

Capitalism is just greed. Greed should prevent anybody from losing their gains, and should encourage governments to farm stupid people.

Greed is progress.

Attached: 1497730397367.jpg (1024x543, 68K)

the state is abolished, money is worthless. Look up a history of the soviet union. when people stop believing in the state, they seize the means of production and no one stops them.

For the most part yes. Crimes of passion or insanity are in the minority of crimes.

>that pic
/thread

Neither of your shitty ideas exist in the real world and never will you miserable rats.

this is pure delusion.

Literally everything you wrote was pure delusion with a side of elitism/over-confidence in your knowledge base compared to everyone else in this thread. Glass houses, stones, etc.

No argument?

Or are you saying it's absolutely impossible to hire an army...?

Attached: tumblr_m40691l3l11qdfvslo1_r1_500.gif (500x275, 981K)

>worshipping bunch of faggot losers who got BTFO by the Falange bulls
why are leftists so dumb?

What color is the sky in your world?

This is all the shit I've said, I'm tired of waiting for 30-minute replies.

I'm going to sleep.

Attached: 1498137679981.gif (800x697, 1.61M)

Agreed. Communism is the future, and niggers do not belong in the future.

Nigger hate thread comrades!

Attached: 1519067649351.webm (360x480, 1.21M)

Attached: 1507428132684.png (586x578, 37K)

You nigger loving ancaps are all the same. Accept evolution and utilitarian society. Communism is the future, and nigger, loving faggots like you don't belong in it.

Attached: 1521492394842.webm (272x480, 2.95M)