Should the USA care at all about what's happening in the UK?

Should the USA care at all about what's happening in the UK?

DO any of you?

Attached: Free Speech.png (1650x1100, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

No

Everyone cares about the UK, it`s the Beacon of Society.

We made this modern world, and we will make sure we are the ones to fuckin end it.

Kikes detected

oi u wanker where's your posting license

>teaniggers sailed across the globe to retake a floating puddle of mud at the cost of a few ships and many fine lads, rather than repel the commies attacking rhodesia
You made your bed, now lie in it.

Attached: Tameem apologizes for DmC.gif (500x287, 1022K)

I care. It's a huge black swan...

God save Britain

What difference does it make? A lot of interviews and online comments show your people not only accept but WELCOME these laws. Change your own population's cucked views first.

I care, but what do you expect me to do about it? You're a sovereign country with the right to pass and enforce its own laws. You folks elected your government to do this. Do you expect us to invade, to sacrifice tens of thousands of our own citizens lives and many, many billions of dollars, just to force our Constitution down your throats because we don't care for the way you've run your democracy?

If you want the US to take care of this for you, vote to become a part of the US.

This is the ONLY thing that will "trickle down"!

How can you hate us when our politics are like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=HZPTZuwwHng

>says the international jew
Fuck you faggot, we told the brits to fuck off for a reason, try reading a history book, without an editor or publisher of goldstein.

Attached: 1520836362180.png (900x600, 78K)

There is no saving the UK.

Job Market is flooded with forigeners.
Housing market is flooded with forigeners.
The only way to carve yourself out of the shitty working class is to take college and uni which will set you back 50,000 of which with how most jobs are now min wage will take forever.
The whole fucking transport system fucking freezes the second a spec of snow lands on the road.
Every single fucking person in my town doesn't speak english.
I should just steal some shit and get sent to Australlia.

Attached: Old-Creepy-Photos-Deer-Hunter.jpg (300x396, 29K)

>we
kys

Yes, but there's nothing I can do about it. I just hope that the British can take back their country, but it looks bleak

How could anyone not hate you? Your parliament looks like a bunch of fucking chimps. It's beyond embarrassing, and I say that as a leaf.

I do. In fact, I tried to ask a brit-bro about it but got not answer.

The UK has a long glorious history. We know that. But the shit that's going on now is just insane.

.... tax everything
... TV licensing police
... Thought police who arrest you for not loving everyone.
... what will and won't be allowed in terms of speech and thought.

My question is... there are enough old people to remember the way your country was before it went to shit.

What are people saying on the ground? I'm sure the old folks are complaining, but do the young people even care?

>1 signature on the Declaration of Independence

>Keep Yourself Safe!

Eat a dick dumbass, go back to canaduh.

Attached: 1415909530957.png (900x603, 577K)

Yes, when the Democrats retake the White House they will rule Obama style again (laws by presidential decree, not Constitutional) and probably try to emulate the UK's anti-free speech laws in order to shut down all opposition. We can not allow this to happen.

We should ALL care, because their goal is ALL countries :

Read resp. Listen to “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion“
... and shit bricks.
It's all in there. It's from 1901 resp 1905 but it's ALL in there.
It's also in there, how it's all gonna end ...
You find it on yube.
It will change your live.
I still havent stomached it.
And no it cannot be a forgery because it was created and even published after it leaked BEFORE it all started happening as layed out in the protocols. The process is ongoing and what we see now is the last phase of destruction of the states, before they start the total revolution sumiltaneously in all countries in the west, then the total starvation, then the absolute ultraautoritarian regime led by them.

Again.: learn / listen / read the protocols n shit bricks forever.

>The whole fucking transport system fucking freezes the second a spec of snow lands on the road.
I was unlucky enough to be stranded in Heathrow for 2 days because I flew in during the "Beast from the East" How snow can stop a fucking TRAIN I don't know.

I care but what can anyone besides the UK people do? It's up to the UK people to overthrow their government or change their laws. They also ban any americans who try to express dissent like Laurn Southern, Donald Trump and Pamela Geller.

What's the UK?

I care about ya'll but im too lazy to really do anything for aside from making fun of you whenever the chance pops up. To draw attention to the dumb shit going on for you guys of corse.

United Kaffirdom

you shouldn't have given up your guns faggot.

No, nobody gives a shit I only inform myself on your JUSTed situation to insult britcucks boasting about their long gone empire.
>hahaha yeah little girls are beeing raped by pakis and we have acid attacks etc but we used to be strong before we won ww2

Until reprisal starts happening for all those muslim rapes. (How many women now? 3000?) the UK deserves its spot as a western laughing stock like Sweden

this.

Attached: 1412647126795.png (606x1015, 640K)

You shitty island never cared about the world unless you would benefit from it, you have the most disgusting personalities in entire world like Henry and oh god save me from spelling his name that fucking criminal Churchill.

This is why you will go down alone in your own ignorance together with your shitty island.

Why should we care how you fuck up your own country? Why do you assume it's our business?

I only care insofar as its a nice highly-visible case study on what happens when you don't have 2A
Oh wait are you asking if we should back your lunatic government in declaring WW3 haha nope

I just read that the UK has equal percentage of practicing Anglicans and Muslims. The UK is already 10 feet underground, they had a good run but they’re over. Goodbye, the rest of Europe will follow you soon enough. I hope that we may meet in the afterlife once this nightmare is over.

But we can actually fight.

It absolutely sickens me to my core but am too focused with the full scale effort to push my nation in the same direction as yours. Sorry.

sure thing, friendo

Attached: vkyaB2g[1].png (655x634, 480K)

Seriously does anyone here believe anything Westerns say?

That's what happens when your leaders are responsible for a failed empire

translation: help! i'm too cucked to help myself.

Yes but what can I do?

Haha totally ebin XD

when, exactly, did you have free speech again?

Not asking for help, just wondering what the USA thinks of all this, given our history, and your reasons for fighting for independence.

I think unconsciously if i'm after anything, it's an "I told you so..."

Fight with what army? UK is at Sweden levels of social retardation, the population wants this shit.

Attached: B7ADCC4F-47C7-494A-9135-D37385282AEA.png (1912x1956, 263K)

Yes, for entertainment purposes

Attached: 0E878543-F774-4FA8-9293-6043DBFCB308.jpg (652x657, 210K)

If you want the UK to allow people the right to defend themselves and their property, can't you have it written into your laws?

It's only a matter of time before (((they))) try to push that shit here. In fact, it may have already started.

They're doing mass collection of information and building dossiers on people. In some places, you can't peacefully assemble without first getting a permit (which is unconstitutional as hell). There's also a good reason they're trying to disarm us. Those cunts are pushing their agenda hard.

I wish we could take all of the foreign troops we have around the world in God knows what countries and send them all to Britain to help free your people. I don't see a solution unless a third party starts sending down guns to British patriots.
I would move there myself and help you folks but I don't want to be left defenseless if a Muslim chimp out happens.

>Not asking for help, just wondering what the USA thinks of all this, given our history, and your reasons for fighting for independence.
I feel bad for everyone who doesn't have the right to speak freely and defend themselves from criminals. So yesterday is the same as today wrt England.

Geopolitics, international affairs, are over for the United States till she gets her house in order, O.P. The completely unacceptable and morally bankrupt White Genocide going on here is not to be overlooked.

So you don't care if Europe gets overrun by Muslims? Where will you run to when the US is overrun with Mexicans and Canada and Australia by Chinks?

What happens to the rest of the Western world concerns you as well you retarded Mutts.

Muh Poland is as based as Germany lmao

Attached: 1520164695044.jpg (720x720, 23K)

You were already restricting speech some time around 1776, so we made it pretty clear we weren't going to tolerate that kind of shit around here.

Attached: 594e0f75e4786cadeacf.jpg (1200x1021, 110K)

OI U NOB wheres your posting about posting about LOICENSES LOICENSE?

I care about our brothers who are trapped there, both the lost and those who are still faithful to God.

Your island is overrun with weeds though, I will not miss those nor shed a tear for them.

Fun is banned in the UK.

Best thing in life is shooting guns, chatting shit and drinking good beer.

All of which we cant do.

Attached: 1458582229575.jpg (960x956, 44K)

>please, care!
>you damn mutts!

Attached: 36c67cf603670d027a5a2ed3b04f81a6.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Redesign your buildings then

I care about Britain because I have a strong love for my ancestor's homeland, but let's be real, if what was going on in South African was happening in America, I doubt there would be many Brits calling to start shipping over Americans on here, so I understand why the average American doesn't care much.

nope you faggots allowed it.

You've been ruled by foreigners since 1066. No, I don't care about your pussy country.

USA is Babylon, it will burn, ignore those fuckers and kill anyone dumb enough to go enforce laws for a whore.

to be desu things would be different if you had guns to counter tyranny

Wot

We shouldn't but we do
We scold and poke fun at brit posters mostly we want better for them

Attached: 1511005578402.jpg (212x238, 17K)

yes it bothers me to see the Parent country so fucked up. But what can i do, as a 56% shart?

I care, Nigel. I just can't do shit for you. Take care of it.

>Acting like Canada isn’t UK 2.0

It may not even be the United States as a whole trying to get her house in order, T.B.H. It may, and hopefully already is, normal white people, in groups or alone (i.e. not self-hating whites), saying "enough is enough" and start pushing the anti-whites away with the ridiculing disrespect they surely deserve.

It's not that fun is banned, you haven't tried enough to design something fun near you

>MURRICA FUCKING SUCKS
>....
>HELP US, WORLD POLICE!

We don't what to see what is happening to you happen. But you are your own sovereign people and nation. We can only watch on in sadness as your country burns from invasion and authoritarian robbing of all your freedoms and self autonomy. It really sucks, but you have a right to go down this path you have chosen to find where it ends.

Ah I understand now why you don't care. Looks like the Mutt insult hits close to home doesn't it.

Redpilled Brits would care though.

Attached: 1521180705922.png (923x492, 200K)

> before they start the total revolution sumiltaneously in all countries in the west, then the total starvation, then the absolute ultraautoritarian regime led by them.
The beast will have power for a short time, but we are still in the days of the dominance of Babylon.

Two thirds of our people will be struck down, the remaining third will be God's Holy nation, the only nation to stand against degeneracy in the darkness of the age.

We will be gathered from all the lands that God has scattered us in, we will be protected

the (((synagogue of satan))) will accept the antichrist as their messiah and lose their souls for doing so.

See

time to invade and liberate you cunts!

Wont be for long fuck face.

Nigel you need to understand that precedents are pretty much global nowadays
it’s irrelevant in which western country this happens. thanks to globalism, if it happens in a place it will spread like wildfire
like nugger rap and any other form of degeneracy

Attached: 350FBF39-D451-4211-A2D7-6F516F226943.jpg (560x844, 74K)

>I think unconsciously if i'm after anything, it's an "I told you so..."
I do not think that applies.

Your regular people never had as much of a say in laws, your system was entrenched from long ago, that isn't your fault.

You do the best with the time and place you are given.

I would recommend abandoning the UK to you, or at the least go to Scotland, England is going to be destroyed in a flood during ww3.

Maybe simply advocate for the anti-white criminals who have pushed White Genocide to pay reparations for their crimes, permanently.

Dude you are way better off than us. The English countryside is beautiful and dotted with >90% white villages all over the place, some as old as the 13th century. You guys are in a much better position than us and you'll be that way for a long time.

Attached: maxresdefault6636.jpg (1440x1080, 158K)

The United States is still like this, though. Maybe not in the American South, but elsewhere, lad.

Leave the major cities and you'll find this is how the US is.

do something about it then i might care

Fear preacher.

Brits have never technically ever had free speech. Their only rights granted by the Magna Carta by English subjects are:
> 1) The right to request payment of a ha'penny when a noble takes their daughter's virginity
> 2) The right to have a pork-pie on St. Groats Eve.
> 3) The right to freely speak their mind on speakers corner, unless someone is offended.

Everything else was illusion. You should have surrendered your country to us Burgers in 1776. You could be plinkin' muzzies from the back porch with AR's.

If I was a Brit, that child rape gang would have turned me into an arsonist...

Every nation has the government it deserves. Things will get worse and worse for you until politicians and foreigners start getting gutted in the streets, or until nationalists are killed off. Even if the US invaded and replaced the government, it would not last. Your people need to want it for themselves.

>burger meme

Attached: 018.jpg (625x626, 52K)

>should
We should.

>do
No, your constant antigun shilling, whether in jest or with serious intent, has long dissolved any sympathy to your nation.

Attached: banned in britain.png (862x494, 39K)

>Surrendered your country in 1776
That was never on the table. The only time we went to war as countries we wiped you. We invaded DC, ate the President's prepared dinner (as he had fled the Whitehouse) then we cannoned the shit out of the Whitehouse.

For decades the uk has talked about what uncultured savages we are because of our weapons laws, low education rate, blatantly patriotic attitudes, etc. it made me sad because I love England and visited several times and thought it was a beautiful place. Now decades of virtue signaling have left you with such a crippling moral disease that you think it is right to allow yourselves to be destroyed. Feels bad. I take no pleasure in it but I am not surprised. It’s a tragedy to see the willful fall of a once great people. Wish there was something I could do to help but you all can only help yourselves.

Caring about the UK is caring about a corpse.

The UK has never had any semblance of free speech.

Pretty impressive how far you've fallen then
I guess you guys were just too powerful to win

Attached: 1328314448185.gif (350x260, 491K)

We do have guns in the UK....Is this the work of Amerimutt education?

ello ello and wot do we ave ere? walkin witout your walkin liocense, ah we?

Attached: image.jpg (634x425, 133K)

Oi where's your shit post license?

L.O.L.