Weed

Sup Forums seems to hate weed, but y'all would calm the fuck down if you gave it a try. Maybe you'd get laid for once in life lmao

Attached: rmQTodvZxjLURBpHofEj7UD_SWmIeMYOzTbbSdaqtok.jpg (554x767, 94K)

there is a reason why the elites don't smoke weed... cocaine is superior, and weed makes you docile and inhibits your ability to be productive with your life.

the only person I personally know who's worth over 15m smokes everyday
I used to smoke everyday but stopped about 2 years ago and made a couple million
a little is good, dabs in the morning are bad

forget it. not even the blessed cannibis plant can help pol

When my shitty government gets around to decriminalizing drugs, I will.

I’m a Nazi stoner myself.

Try it pol. It expands your mind. I’m also a business owner so I don’t get that laziness bullshit. It’s great to smoke before bed or at the end of the day when everything is taken care of.

Well I tried it and here is my conclusion
>Weed is highly addictive but it only takes 2 to 3 days to get rid of the addiction
>Literally the weakest addiction in the world
>Sativa is the good one, makes your work and be productive, very little lag in the morning
>Indica is the strain of degenerates and faggots, turns you into a horny faggot soy boy craving trap dick, heavy lag the day after
So yea, I'm ok with Sativa but I hate indica faggots. Basically everything people hate about weed is around Indica degeneracy.

if smoking weed results in becoming a meme flaggot then I'd rather kill myself with h

>Weed is highly addictive
no it's not
I quit cold turkey no problem

Weed is awesome I smoke it every day my life is fun and it's going to be great every single day until I die and nobody on Sup Forums can stop me

But seriously: It's fucking boring. Calms me down for a few minutes and gives me a shit taste. I don't see why anybody wastes money on this shit.

Honestly I think it’s addictive. I have a hard time when I stop smoking. Nausea, insomnia, irritable.

read the whole thing nigger

Once or twice a week is one thing, but weed is for niggers ultimately. You know it's true

You were smoking K2 user
Weed is literally less addictive than sweets
sorry

I've tried weed plenty of times and it's nothing that special. It's like a healthier but less fun version of alcohol. I really wouldn't even call it a "party drug" because all I want to do is lay down on a bed and relax/sleep.

Acid is the true Sup Forums drug. Keeps you and your brain active, it has built-in tolerance that prevent you from using it too often, a little bit last like 6-8 hours, and it doesn't show up on normal drug tests like weed does (weed also stays in your body for weeks, while acid is gone is about 3 days).

Attached: 81Xf9D-0aYL._SL1300_.jpg (1300x1300, 336K)

Why are there so many dude weed slide threads today on Sup Forums. It's the same arguments ad nauseum.

>Stoners are degenerate losers who are lazy and will accomplish nothing.
>Jokes on you faggot! I smoke every day and make $1.5 million a month nigga.

Sage

Those withdrawal symptoms are generally because you probably used them to aid those effects. If you stop completely and let your body re-establish itself self after a few days you'll be fine, but the nausea, irritability, and insomnia are only minor annoyances. Don't be a wimp about them. They aren't hard to overcome.

>weed getting someone laid

boy oh boy this has never happened

Attached: 3248329582305724524753459.jpg (650x484, 67K)

Keep watching MSM, moron. You're a journalists wet dream.

Only faggot NatSocs hate weed. No one takes those faggots seriously. They are leftists who pretend not to be leftists.

I don’t want psychosis thank very much

All true.

Right on.

I have smoked this weed, I have had good times on it and a few bad times, those few bad times are enough for me to stay away from that shit completely.

Now I wouldn't even dare smoking unless I was drunk or had benzos on me.

This drug is such a bullshit, it's really hard to enjoy this mental health destroyer and not go into a bad headspace while high because you know that weed is really fucking bad for your mental health and cognitive abilities.

>mfw drug culture is a left wing ideal
You are clearly delusional or a kike

Attached: E433675F-0802-44EF-BDA7-9E71CA52237D.jpg (980x742, 118K)

It's only psychologically addicting which is different from a physical addiction like other hard drugs. That's why it's easy to stop smoking. It's about as addicting as watching TV or anything minor that gives you a small dopamine rush

THIS. Agreed. Kush is for faggots.Give me a landrace sativa anyday. None of that hybrid shit.

Weed is a red pill inducing drug. It lets you see through Jewish and leftist bullshit much easier

You must be smoking shit weed then if it only lasts a few minutes and leaves a bad taste

It doesn't expand your mind, it dulls it. And it's definitely habit forming

weed is degenerate.

t. former smoker for 9 years.

Look at how conspiratorial Sup Forums is, either everyone here is stoned, or they're just sober schizotypals. I'm stoned, idk about you.

Only if you have a family history of it.
Don't try weed if you have schizos in your family

>dude weed lol
i used to smoke tons of it BEFORE i took the redpill. its a huge waste of money and it makes you a lazy retard. and Sup Forums is paranoid enough already

I own my own business, employ 15 people, married, own several properties & I'm in the best shape of my life. Ive been smoking weed every day for over 20 years. I never lost my edge.

Sup Forums needs two things desperately smoke some good cannabis and touch some vaginas.

"auhchually, thasss degenerate"

Fuck off, fag.

FRIENDLY REMINDER NOW IS THE TIME TO START PLANTING YOUR OUTSIDE CROPS

Attached: 1521683819747.jpg (500x529, 29K)

I love getting baked before a good gym sesh.

But yeah, abusing it will lead to mood problems. I try to limit myself to only lighting up on the weekend.

Just wish I could find someone to sell me good shit in Northern VA for less than $20/g.

Drugs are for niggers

>Sup Forums seems to hate weed
No, a bunch of faggots who started posting on Sup Forums after 2015 hate it.

literally posts “weed” some words “lmao”
>the jokes write themselves

Attached: ACFB96A9-C7A4-47C2-A8EA-A0391DE99100.jpg (450x450, 104K)

>cocaine doesn't inhibit your ability to productive with your life.
This guy gets it.
We've all seen those go-getting millionaires you see in every city digging through garbage and sleeping in the streets.

>Highly addictive.
Are you high yourself. Unlike many other drugs that do have addictive traits, cannabis is not a physically addictive drug. Your body doesn't crave it, so if you do get addicted it's a mental addiction.

I fucking LOVE weed. Colorado life

Attached: FB_IMG_1520902317867.jpg (320x365, 22K)

Lucky Beaner. Have to wait for another month if lucky

Weed niggers get the fucking bullet first.

whites had all drugs legal til it was argued we can't have them legal with blacks in our society.

Attached: a271_a2.jpg (355x512, 18K)

>tfw when you're taking a break from weed before exams so you squeeze out as much time for study as possible
>not even craving weed despite going from smoking daily to going cold turkey
The majority of the people in my course get the shakes if they don't get their morning coffee, that shit is generally concerning.

this desu

>my brain is not part of my body

Attached: 1421096575740.gif (371x331, 2M)

the leaf means you dont get physically ill while going cold turkey
this isnt 100% true if you have a chronic pain condition that you use weed for

>the brain is not a physical part

was meant for

Attached: thomas the wat.jpg (576x576, 36K)

Probably true. Most German people get shit weed or even shittier hash

You caught me

im not sure what you're trying to say. that all forms of addictions necessarily have physical symptoms?
like whats the physical symptom of thinking my food tastes bland when i go off added salt? going off weed isnt much harder than going off salt or sugar

Indica is garbage.

Most kids on here dont even fucking knnow there is a difference. There friendsa re probaly all retards whho can only get indica because tey were to fucking stupid to even learn about weed they jsut went AAY DUDE LMAO im dropping out and smoking all day!

Than agian to do that even with indica means you were fucking retarded in the first place.

FUC indica. Sativa all day. Smoe that shit and go running out in the sun. Feels great!

Attached: really makes me go hmmmmmmmm.png (225x225, 4K)

Eh but Indica is good for sleep tho

you need exceptionally high IQ to process indica properly. its basically meant for smarter people

I dont really mind it. Heres a suggestion how bout you grow your own? It not opens a whole world of potential with growing your own garden but it gets you on the path on self dependacy. Why give enrique money when you can learn a skill that not only applies to weed but bascially teachs you to grow anything? Only faggots buy weed, i dont smoke but id respect a stoner that dosent help the cartel and degenerates pockets grow. Faggot OPs i swear.