Should abortion of the severely disabled and deformed be mandatory so nobody has to suffer a life like this?

Should abortion of the severely disabled and deformed be mandatory so nobody has to suffer a life like this?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ibt6C6a_Bg?t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=CMbYLKfQZxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ayt465ueRgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That poor girl; having such a soy boy for a father.

Lol it's not her father, it's from channel Special books by special children

yes, jfc, that is evil to force a human to live like that. satanic.

Even though they are disabled, they are loved by someone.
youtu.be/5ibt6C6a_Bg?t=38s

unlike most of us neets ... *starts crying*

stfu scumbag

Nevar hear of it. Looks gay

Mandatory - No
No public funds if you choose to grow it up anyway - Yea

It's a choice of parents if they want to force a shitty life on these kids, all i care is that i don't have to pay 2000 month for it's dance therapy

Attached: 1495999644483.jpg (296x355, 35K)

I vouch for postnathal abortion of the faggots who make the same thread more often than once a week.

Nobody actually loves those things. You do realize that? People only care about them out of pity. That's it. Families claim to love them, but they don't. They are massive financial burdens. I know if I or my partner had shit genes, I would abort one of those things. And then have whichever partner get fixed so it never happens again. Fuck retards and mutants.

Banned completely, no exceptions which would mean the presence of the hateful technology in Anglosphere communities.

Or plain any white communities in general.

Attached: 1440959885017.webm (150x150, 101K)

Should you have the freedom to willingly create a monster?
Mandatory abortions are a problem, but the kid shold have no major disabilities in order to let them have it

Yes, but only if it also includes autism.

Those retards need to be gone from society.

I don’t think that’s a soyboy; I think it’s a pedo.

So most of Sup Forums?

There’s a wide range of autism, user. Some are just a little strange, and the others are practically retarded.

I say we focus on the 2nd group.

If it has no chance at living a regular life (i.e. will die before 9, isn't even conscioius, etc.), then absolutely. Subjecting a being to total suffering because of your own inability to let go of it, is twisted.

I think even disabled people can enjoy the life and love.

With something like tha, user., a good case could be made for it having a fatal condition from birth and it wouldn't be bad to let it sit there, next to some food and water for a week, wiping it's but and keeping it clean, but that even in such comfortable conditions, it can't feed itself then dies. It wouldn't be the parent's fault, it wouldn't even be a sin that such a creature, poor creature, dies from starving since it can't pick up and eat the food right next to it within arm's reach. I know you want the convenience of killing in utero but that's not the right way. See

You're too myopic, and took O.P.'s bait. See

You're too soft.

Preventing people from accessing a certain type of technology because it's bad for them is "too soft"?

Absolutely not. Christards should be allowed to keep their fragile belief system together by selfishly continuing to bring monstrosities into the world.

user., this board is called Politically _In_correct not "be as Politcally Correct as anyone can possibly be."

When you're right, you're right.

((Who)) gets to decide what a severe disability is?

Attached: 1520962961609.png (500x288, 175K)

Yes, I'd rather be dead than like that.

The problem, lad, is that when such technology is brought into the communities, then the people who actually should be having the babies may more easily opt for foetal abortions. O.P. pulled you in with bait.

I want to say yes but man that would be tough, being disabled/malfored you 99% cant contribute anything to society and just consume and consume and live at other peoples expense constantly. On the other hand there are people who are completely capable of improving and being productive yet chose not to. So why should one person die when the other gets away with the same shit

Attached: 444444.jpg (313x313, 9K)

Yes.

Same applies to people who develop serious illnesses or undergo life-changing injuries. Death can be a force for good.

yes

>that is evil to force a human to live like that.
Nu uh Jesus made my daughter a retard so I would learn humility. No it isn't egotistical to think that God would be willing to completely ruin another person's life just to teach me humility or patience.

>Should you have the freedom to willingly create a monster?
>Not breeding a race of genetic abominations with retard strength in your basement
Once my project has come to fruition I will conquer the world will my army of gigantic retards.

Maybe everyone should just kill themselves when they're born if suffering is a problem

fucking obviously yes

abortion should be mandatory for all disfigured and retarded babies

this is eugenics 101, iceland made downs syndrome disappear completely from their island just through abortion

Attached: 1517333805877.jpg (300x210, 31K)

the state

>iceland made downs syndrome disappear completely from their island just through abortion
>deleting all ur star children before they can teach u how to evolve to the next level

Retardation is our greatest strength

Attached: 1516073148548.jpg (713x713, 85K)

>Trusting the state

So just an election away from legally executing 'disabled' whites? Sounds reasonable.

Attached: 1515468370541.jpg (615x580, 52K)

i mean isnt that aesthetic? i think she could be fixed with a few surgeries
this one would take more, poor girl

>Retardation is our greatest strength
yeah nah

>Trusting the state
obviously this is the ideal scenario, after traitor antiwhites are hung and the rest

for right now just encouraging it should be enough

>legally executing 'disabled' whites?
disabled whites should be executed

as for regarding all whites as disabled that's a stretch, if the state is that genocidal and holds power over you it's game over anyway

surgeries.... spending 500k on surgeries to make her kind of not hideous?

or spend 0,80€ on a bullet and be done with it, both the trouble and the potential decades-long emotional trauma of the parents?

No, we need meatshields and (in some years) they will make good canon fodder

You're right, it's probably game over anyway if the state already has the authority to do something like that.

My concern with just saying 'Oh yeah, traits like x/y/z are grounds for abortion' is mostly with who decides what disabilities are? I mean, what's the limit for being on the autism spectrum before you're considered clinically retarded? Or is being colorblind or lactose intolerant worth an abortion?

Attached: thonken hard now.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Underrated

>avoid decades long trauma, goy!
>never mind the decades of trauma you'll experience knowing you killed a baby literally because it didn't look how you wanted it to
Really boggles my noggin.

Attached: really-makes-you-configure-your-really-makes-you-think-folder.jpg (687x778, 93K)

It should be a choice of the parents.
I wouldn't think any less of them if they chose to abort a malformed/defective fetus. Until you live in close quarters with one do you really understand the toll it takes taking care of one.

Attached: image_0.jpg (400x370, 49K)

Yes, soy boys need to be aborted.

>literally la creatura

Not posting the kid with no eyes.

yes

>Because its looks are the only thing wrong with it
Literally Nigger argument

Also Yes.
>He did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1492305574938.jpg (300x450, 96K)

Nobody would give a fuck abou those videos if the guy wasn't handsome.

“My treasure...”

Yes, children don't have to suffer because of their ignorant parents.

The girl in that picure is actually fine mentally. She was just was literally missing the face part of her skull.

>'Oh yeah, traits like x/y/z are grounds for abortion' is mostly with who decides what disabilities are? I mean, what's the limit for being on the autism spectrum before you're considered clinically retarded? Or is being colorblind or lactose intolerant worth an abortion?
colorblind or lactose intolerant is fucking ridiculous hyperbole, as for autism if it's severe then yes abortion, where that limit goes is probably something the medical community has a good estimate on.

i wouldn't experience any trauma over aborting a disfigured or retarded baby, sometimes nature fucks up like that.

Whereas having to raise a blob of meat until it's 25 and dies is a complete disgrace, would ruin the life of both parents

....okay?

and so what?

The high-school kids came home and now are spreading their fresh poison onto the Internet.

i highly doubt she is fine emotionally Especially if she is fine mentally...if we allow shitskins to live why not the disabled and retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ayt465ueRgM

>struggling to live second by second

jesus christ. I get a cold and go into a depression b/c i can't breathe out of my nose. This must be another level of hell.

Attached: 1520427798224.jpg (800x677, 55K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i'm 24

Feels

Jesus Christ don't post shit like that ouside of Sup Forums, user

Attached: 3f5a00.jpg (537x529, 32K)

>tfw no qt to hold me in her lap

Attached: 172836491872.jpg (612x612, 44K)

holy fuck.....................

imagine being christian and believing it's your special duty to take care of this special child of god

Mutants have many important medical research applications, especially for experimental genetic research and possible advancements. A sick "defective" population is an absolute requirement of the pharma-industrial complex's financial and operational well being

I wouldn't support it outright but I'd probably vote for it.

>Should abortion of the severely disabled and deformed be mandatory
of course
>so nobody has to suffer a life like this?
uh... yeah sure that's why. it's not to spare the rest of us the bother and expense and involuntary dry heaving fits when the creatures are brought out in public so so they can enjoy life just like real people. only a horrible person would think like that. all life is precious.

no . then you would stand in the way of evolution. dont be that faggot saying nobody needs a tv or cars are a menace