YU-NO

Can Feel pull it off?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-26/yu-no-sci-fi-visual-novel-gets-anime-project/.110355

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4074
youtube.com/watch?v=eguoAOIca6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>VN adaptation
No

Problem officer?

This. The only time any adaptation was better than the source VN was Sono Hanabira

Higurashi was good.

didnt YU-NO already had a H-ova adaptation?

Oh shit, I don't know how to feel about this
Feel has been doing some good stuff lately so it's not really that off putting and YU-NO is fairly lineal so losing the VN aspect isn't that bad. I wonder how they are gonna handle the routes though, since you need to know all of the girls' information to know what's going on. I hope they don't rush the routes like madmen

Wait
>2016
Is it dead?

wait, they're making an Uno anime?

By Feel of all people.

>The best part of the game was it's complex multiverse and emergent puzzles
I don't think that'll translate well into an anime format. I mean the story was great too but it's nothing overly special.

I think the map makes it look more complex than it is

>What is Clannad?
>What is Yosuga no Sora?
>What is WA2?
>What is ef?

This game is actually legit difficult without a walkthrough.

Would you an Eriko?

Humble reminder.

None of those are better than the VN.

What about Kanon? That anime was good, but the VN was god awful garbage.

>no updates in nearly a year
Yeah, this isn't going to happen.

I'm more interested in the VN remake getting a western release. Has anyone here played it? How is it compared to the original?

It sure did

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4074

What are you talking about? The VN remake literally came out earlier this year.

It's happening.

This speaks for itself.

Kyoani Kanon might be better, it's been so long since I've watched it and read the VN I have no idea if it actually is though. Kanon VN wasn't that great.

Art changes are hit or miss. Script is almost 1:1. Gameplay improvements are nice.
If you're a big fan and you haven't played the game in a while it's worth a replay, but it doesn't do anything like fix the pacing in the 2nd half, since the script is unchanged.

>Art changes are hit or miss
More like miss and miss.

>Gameplay improvements are nice
What are the gameplay improvements? If it's anything like modern VNs and games in general, they probably removed the puzzles, removed the pixel hunting and simplified the timeline juggling, which would completely ruin the entire game.

It's a lot easier to identify what things you need to click. I forgot about the puzzle changes, but if you liked either of the two major puzzles in the game, I don't know what to tell you. They're trash and that one that's notorious for basically being unsolvable without hours of trial and error was pure cancer.

Eve Burst Error anime when? Need to see my boy Kojiroh.

So it's casual shit for normalfags? Got it.

Sure, whatever.

In all seriousness, did they at least keep the timeline hopping and item hunting?

Yes. The story and that stuff isn't changed, it's just been updated. It's basically an HD version of the old all-ages release.

I'll probably play it when the translated version is released, out of curiosity if for nothing else. It's been ages since I played the PC98 version, but that was uniquely excellent experience.

White Album 2

Trash

They only adapted the introduction so that doesn't count.

While we're on the subject of WA2 though, does anyone know if there's been any info on a potential S2?

>suddenly everyone is lesbians
That was a strange adaptation

And Mio is Kanna's mother. They didn't even remotely attempt to adapt anything.

best vn ever created

>What is Clannad?
Yeah, I liked Clannad as anime much more. And it's my favourite anime of all time.
>What is ef?
Ef was good. But better? No way. VN was A LOT better.
>What is WA2?
It ends after prologue. Literally. But it was still good.

Impossible without guide actually.>I'm more interested in the VN remake getting a western release.
Yeah, and another butchered translation. No thanks.
>It's basically an HD version of the old all-ages release.
How's it even possible to do all age version of this game?

>VN was A LOT better.
The VN was fairly dull in general, SHAFT style also did a lot for the more boring parts, especially first tale/memories.

Character design sucks. I'm not a fan of oldschool (

What's wrong with feel? They are doing great work. And take a look on their Da Capo (I and II) adaptation, it was great.

Masterpiece soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=eguoAOIca6s

What the fuck is that bulge?

They also did the QUALITY-infested "Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete"