Redpilled novels

I need to choose a novel to read for a college class. I usually read non-fic and shit. Any advice? The caveat is that it can't have any movies made out of it

Attached: 3a076505923c5cf82167d161ef78de31.jpg (480x640, 63K)

you can read the colonel chabert of balzac, great short novel

Sorry, should have mentioned that it has to be at least 300 pages

Bump, looking for good fiction also

The Gulag Archipelago

Not a novel mate

read the mine diary ...from soy adolf
and think...where did i heard this before hmmmm??????
>Obamas speach in berlin WTF

Lord of the Flies

Mah nigga

Attached: Lord of the Flies.jpg (220x341, 40K)

Dune is a crazy 6-part series which involves the mass extermination of billions of lives in order to preserve a future for man in which their future can't be predicted and free-will truly exists.

Attached: god_emperor_of_dune_by_solomon_artist.jpg (906x690, 154K)

>William (((Goldstein)))

hmm

I still need to read dune for extrascholastic reasons but I can't for this class cause it had a movie made about it

The Heart of Darkness

>>William (((Goldstein)))

it was written by Frank Herbert

>The Heart of Darkness
THANK YOU

>it can't have any movies made out of it

Attached: Hamsun, Knut - Growth of the Soil (Knopf, 1971).jpg (478x765, 95K)

You should really read The Camp of the Saints. It's super relevant today.

he also said 300 pages, HoD is like 120, and should be read all at once. Its more like a novella. Also while a fantastic read, its not that redpilled as it makes many negative conotations about colonialism. I always felt conrad kinda mocked gods noble pursuit

Lord of the Flies. I got confused there too. Don’t let that stop you, Flies is a pretty red pulled book

Oh shit. That’s a book I haven’t read in a long time.

It's Gold-ING you fucking retard. And the author isn't Jewish (not that it matters).

>conrad kinda mocked gods noble pursuit
I got this out of it too

Book of the New Sun

Is this "Markens Grode"?

Blood Meridian

Attached: 16690.jpg (248x400, 30K)

The Monk - Matthew Lewis

Oh wow, it is.

NICE

Camp of the saints

Don Quixote. A founding stone of modern Western literature.
And really good.

context?

1. The Stranger
2. Notes from underground
3. Metamorphosis

All quick to read and mind blowing.

It is the year 2076, and the Moon is a penal colony for the rebellious and the unwanted of Earth. The exiles have created a libertarian society in order to survive in their harsh and unforgiving environment, their motto being TANSTAAFL: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch". Looming over them is the Luna Authority, the heavy-handed Earth administration, who trades life necessities to the "Loonies" in exchange for grain shipments to the starving populations of Earth.

As the situation steadily deteriorates the inhabitants of Luna come to realize that they have little choice but to revolt against Luna Authority in order to save themselves from resource exhaustion and a subsequent environmental apocalypse.

A small band of dissidents emerges to lead the revolution. This consists of a one-armed computer jock, a radical young woman, a past-his-prime academic, and a nearly omnipotent computer named Mike. These people ignite the fires of revolution, despite the near certainty of failure.

unironically a must read for any would be revolutionary. the means described for memetic warfare in the book are spot on

Kafka was a kike failure

ty for the intro

Not a huge fan of revolutionary extremism though. The story sounds flawed from a engineering solution standpoint. It upsets me that today's culture wants to breed more violent reactionaries than it does problem solvers.