THE HEBREWS (ORIGINAL ARYANS) WERE TASKED WITH KILLING OFF THE JEWS

The hebrews were told by god to kill the jews!

And The jews of today descend from the people that God told the Israelites (Hebrews) to kill

>and when the LORD your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them; then you must utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, and show no mercy to them.
>but you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Per'izzites, the Hivites and the Jeb'usites, as the LORD your God has commanded

Attached: 087a5cc775e6949b82794c4323ad8f2e.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Attached: e08c693794c093fa7968ff81abf21c66.png (573x268, 85K)

Interesting you'd notice that. It's been proven archeologically that modern Jews descended from the Canaanites.

>It's been proven archeologically that modern Jews descended from the Canaanites.
>You can prove biological descendance from archaeology
Wrong kike, you can't prove descendance from archaeology, only through genetic science. Genetic science shows that Palestinians are the true native inhabitants going back over 5000 years while almost all modern Jews are ancient Iranians who converted to Judaism about 2500 years ago.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.74M)

Sandnigger trash detected. You and kikes will both burn.

>Look, it's another instance of deranged racist "christian" heretically deturping all of christendom to justify his racism.

Attached: racists BTFO.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Oh look, it's another human DNA garbage heap thinking racism against subhumanity requires justification. Get fucked you ugly monkey.

Both right and wrong

Modern Askenazis are not canaanites they are Askenazis from the Caucasus region they were however one of these groups listed above designated for extermination or many of them

We are not semites we are jews spiritually which is off the heart not the flesh

get a life jews

>most of christianity is "subhumanity"

Sure Nazis, remember that you executed priests and planned to replace the church. You're the enemy here.

I would much rather have a black christian than some of you nazis

Ashkenazis are not "turkic", this is bullshit. They are just the same group of jews, mixed a bit with germans and slavs. And you can't be an "antisemite" and jew spiritually and hate actual jews, that is what the pope is saying and why you're a heretic retard that should stop being racist.

Attached: the AIDS pope.jpg (1147x1200, 221K)

Eeh no
you are very bitter to learn the truth

The jews of today are not Hebrews

They are not gods chosen people or related to us spiritually

When the pope says we are jews he means we are judeans jews of the israelits
not the askenazi jews that came from caucasus that subverted the religion, and was even marked for extermination

bump

Dude nobody wants to see your retarded heretical shit. You're crazy. Stop sperging out and shitting up our board. Nazis hated christianity and executed priests, you are either a jew yourself looking to cause confusion, or you don't what the fuck are you talking about. I saw your other thread about "paganism" being jewish, which is absolute nonsense and untrue, you're a joke...

Attached: 4d264de3e439a6ec65d6435a022682c1c34e259db73ceeabdd36b2ee3f9d4562.jpg (720x476, 101K)

Stop swearing you heathen! And go do your homework! you are way to young for this website anyways!

bump

>b-bump
>why are goys, I mean guys, not buying my blatant heretic shit

Go away christ-killer.

Attached: 1521583303823.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>THE ANTISEMITIC SEMITIC BRAZILIAN JEW ANTIFA

Agreed.

bump

Original Aryans were peru Persian, you kikeshillboomer bernstein

bump

Actually I don't treat gentiles like that (for the most part)