Have you ever felt like you were too intelligent to appreciate an anime series? Pic related...

Have you ever felt like you were too intelligent to appreciate an anime series? Pic related, it's me trying to enjoy Serial Experiments Lain.

I think the closest thing to that I have ever felt is being able to read what is going to happen next in some of the simpler SoL series

my CUTE WIFE CHINO

She's one of my wives, not yours.

B-but she's my wife?

unironically Oregairu
I felt like I was watching my edgy 13 year old self who listened to Linkin Park narrating a generic harem show

No, I don’t get an emotional high off of being smarter than chinese cartoons

Im pretty sure Steins gate is 300% more enjoyable if you're japanese with zero scientific understanding or knowledge of the outside world.
Every time they say something sciency you just need to turn off your brain and try to ignore the cern fantasies.

That's pretty much how my experience was for Umaru and Kakegurui, as the most recent. I just can't comprehend how anyone would like either.

>one of
>having multiple
Neck thyself.

I'm too intelligent to enjoy anything.

>Im pretty sure Steins gate is 300% more enjoyable if you're japanese with zero scientific understanding or knowledge of the outside world.
>Every time they say something sciency you just need to turn off your brain and try to ignore the cern fantasies.
Is Steins; Gate the Rick and Morty of anime?

don't make me post the pasta

Spill the spaghetti, user.

What pasta?

>cappucino
>chino

Yooooooo

kokoro pyon pyon machi

Up to 4 is halal.

Steins Gate is the Big Bang Theory of anime. All he's missing is shouting bazinga.

My wives.

Anything by Go Nagai, Trigger, and Gainax

not often; it's usually Sup Forums territory for me there, but it has been known to happen about once every four years or so.

Azumanga.

I watched Kakegurui for my dick

>2017
>not using black holes to compress your data

Kemono Friends

>marathon 48 episodes of Pripara
>finally realize what I am doing

dude just turn your brain off lmao