Q_user

Do you believe in Q? Do you think everything he is providing is true or helpful in some way? Should I trust him?

Attached: rc.png (435x294, 12K)

pic related is not Q, but still answer my questions

>Tell me what is right Sup Forums
Research it yourself. Think for yourself and don't be a sheep.

Gue breadid’d dis :D

He's said enough that has come true that it a lucky LARP simply cannot be an acceptable explanation. He has made enough predictions and declarations that have NOT come true that saying his goal is to inform us not an acceptable explanation. At this point, I think Q's job is to increase anti-trump chatter to trace and map the networks and pathways of information.

I don't think going through Q's posts leave you in a position of knowing more than when you started, so it's hard to say he's helpful for you. I don't think we are his actual intended audience

I want to believe.

Attached: c1a98bb6fc1779c51b784311f891229785663f9b07163a478cc03f0267b32e0a.png (591x1280, 141K)

i do now that the (((media))) is doing hit pieces on it

OP is a retarded

Britain is finished as a nation, there is no British culture, no British people, the strongest communities in the UK are all black and brown, the weakest is the white british community who don't even talk to their neighbours.

I know a load of middle aged ex-marijuana addicts are retweeting tommy robinson hoping for some miracle that will turn back the clock, but that shit is never going to happen, the muslim community rises in Britain by nore than 5,000 every single week thanks to immigration and births, while native british population is shrinking, muslim average age falls by 4 months every year, it's currently at around 26, whereas the native british population ages by 6 months a year and is currently at around 49.

Yes we have group sex with English sluts, why not? their dads don't care when they leave the house dressed like a whore, their mothers were probably servicing muslim cock themselves before they left school, this is the way it is now and even your government is on board,
>millions of so-called rapes over many decades - 240 convictions
>MORE THAN 750 CONVICTIONS IN 36 MONTHS FOR POSTING ONLINE ABOUT IT

HAHAHAHA

Did Q predict that you cucked fucking asshole????

are you giving up?

this one did it for me. Look at the timestamps

Attached: 299b64m9ynm01.jpg (720x854, 57K)

no, no, no

larpfags be gone

Attached: 1507350949972.png (502x427, 258K)

Time zone taken into account? I want to believe this is true, if the time stamps genuinely match up, then I will be sold.

This was proven fake with timezones and was what ultimately confirmed Q as a larper. Thanks for bringing this post in so quick

Q here AMA

Fake bold trip code. Kys.

Every thread theres one. Ok, name a single correct prediction. When you cant, kys

Also any Q niggers want to talk about how he said the FBI was investigating for his boom posts in relation to the Austin bombing, then like an hour later the austin bomber was dead. Q larps and boomers are such faggot niggers

Attached: 1506550099761.jpg (1684x1609, 957K)

Attached: 1494442925656.jpg (1066x600, 148K)

>I don't think we are his actual intended audience
His audience is boomers

Are u a larp

Q predicted this.

Trump said that in his speech you mong. that doesnt prove anything.
>he quoted the presidents speech!
>omg hes legit!

name one correct prediction from this path of light larping ass niggers, you cant. This Q larping fagget just says abunch of edgy cryptic bullshit and you reddit new fags get your panties in a bunch!

this.

Can't you tell? It's the (((Alt-Right))) of conspiracy theories. A catch all group or term in order to discredit any and everything.

I saw some jewtube fagget saying Trump made the letter Q with his hands proving Trump was Qanon! I fucking lost it!!

Attached: bike.jpg (558x714, 73K)

Kek these Qtards are milking every view they can off this bullshit

Attached: 1506116589045.jpg (1200x628, 353K)

It's a psy op run by either the government, some other shadow agency or think tank

It's REAL .
NO-ONE shills and shill and shills this hard for a LARP.
Normal LARP everyone is all in due to boredom.little to no shilling.
Q comes up, THEY (shill) come out of the woodwork raging hard.

Q makes vague coded predictions that can later be attributed to any number of subsequent events, in a word it's all bullshit.