How would a war between Russia and Europe look like?

How would a war between Russia and Europe look like?

Attached: 1477043112132.jpg (900x857, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exY6l4j12Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc49Zot93QQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=BT7j6xU-Fjo
youtu.be/UlyXK1GT38Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=exY6l4j12Ng

Attached: 3E6.png (418x359, 57K)

Bad map, by the russian emperial-nationalist theory New Russia is the cetral Ukraine.

Also we have Noworossiysk ("New Russian"-city).

youtube.com/watch?v=Pc49Zot93QQ&t

Or the more realistic scenario:
youtube.com/watch?v=BT7j6xU-Fjo

It will never happen.

We'd die

Attached: 1504459622363.png (444x444, 167K)

>444x444
>444

Attached: doublesguy.jpg (248x249, 12K)

I like his videos but he does have a Russian bias. Then again, if it was a nuclear war Europe would lose badly.

Attached: 1466218066943.jpg (800x494, 98K)

We would win if everyone bulled their bootstraps together for few years.

Attached: Russia vs. Eu.png (1030x1045, 136K)

I dont know, comrade, but I hope the german military will pick the correct side this time

Attached: 39683AEC00000578-0-image-a-88_1476536812462.jpg (634x356, 75K)

it's gonna be bad

our country's gonna fall in couple of days and the orcs will install their puppet government

however, vast majority of my compatriots hate Russians and they will have it bad here against partisan resistence

all in all, it will bring lots of ruin and casualties, but Russia can't win

I just hope a nuke won't hits us. everything else we'll survive

happening confirmed lad

Attached: 1504421848555.jpg (750x725, 88K)

Attached: 1519869329567.jpg (682x450, 82K)

Well
That really depends on the timing.
If the EU gets its way and not a single person has guns, the war would take about 5 minutes.
If the EU collapses and Europe grows a pair, Russia would probably lose.

When ?

Attached: main-qimg-2cf04838b29d48916142b42b8c6cfe3c-c.jpg (450x501, 47K)

>orcs
I am an ork, this is my tribe. tolkien took that and perved, we're not that bad. We have just been demonized by the media.
#notallorks

Attached: 4801e090b01ac8c745aaed326e3e6b204a68599252fcad9cd8b820a5cef24ac0.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>implying Europe is worth fighting for

The ONLY thing that really counts, is the NUCLEAR weapons.

Not your SoySoldiers you pay to just be there.

Attached: 1521741788441.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Latvia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week? TOP KEK SLAVIC PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Latvians are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the local slavs and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Russian pig shit they see. When Latvia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

This, it can hardly get worse

Don't worry Europe we got your back

Budget is a meme. How much tax money weapons contractors can jew your country out of isn’t an accurate measure of military strength

Wars are as fake as WWE

Attached: v.png (613x615, 1009K)

>cetral Ukraine
pfffft! you guys can set your sights a little higher than that. invade the baltics. you know you want to. do it!

They picked the right side in WW2 but then got astronomically brainwashed afterwards.

who is the one in the middle?
I need to know her political opinions, it's for research

Cringy larp

daily reminder that russia has one carrier and the US has anywhere from 12-50 depending on what you call a carrier

pic related, find the single slavshit carrier

Attached: Kuznetsov entering the gulf of Bothnia.jpg (960x635, 53K)

>burger thinks he's German
you're lesser than Arabs in war, pal

Attached: 326866.jpg (400x400, 27K)

It is relevant in terms of modernization of your forces and size of your reserve for vehicles of war and ammunition. Europe would also have larger production forces, and population to conscript from.

444 AF, IT WILL HAPPEN 4/4/2024

Attached: 1512217639659.png (714x712, 788K)

We're doomed.

Only one of us invaded the other, slavshit

Attached: AmerInterventionRussia1.jpg (1024x819, 117K)

how many horses do you have in your cavalry?

>russian mongs think they can win any wars

Attached: treemines.jpg (940x612, 96K)

Latvia yes

Attached: 1519730369831-pol.png (323x241, 134K)

sooner lad

all there shit soviets tanks get rekt in two weeks
their airforce is finished in a month.
their air defence system inflict good casualities to europeans plane but they still can operate.
in a year the allied reach Moscow.

or, everyone get rekt in a nuclear war

February 7th in Syria showed what happens when Russians start to believe their own propaganda.

Kinda like in Generals ROTR I assume.
>the West pokes Russia with economic sanctions until she has no choice but to go to war
>Russia steamrolls Europe but bleeds out so much that can't hold on to it
>The US jumps in and drives Russia out of Europe
>Meanwhile China gathers a ten million army on Russia's eastern border, ready to go in
And in this game Russia is way cooler than the real one. In reality we probably would get stuck on Poland or something. Long story short, I don't want a fucking war in my lifetime. Wait until I'm dead and then have your wars you fucking war assholes.

Attached: 104169_1.jpg (1024x743, 145K)

do you got any more pictures of her? Obviously for pure scientifc reasons. what's her name? and phonenumber so I can call her, for scientific reasons ofc

You selfish cunt. After all the things that I've done for you and you repay me by memeing me. Actually unbelievable, you fucking horrid person. Genuinely disgusted. Sickening behaviour. How dare you meme me. Do you know who I am? Obviously not you fucking hermit. I'm cheesed off

Russia takes over the smaller states like Belarus, Latvia/Lithuania/Estonia, and probably Ukraine. Hard stop at Poland, they've been planning this shit since their independence from the USSR. EU itself wouldn't be able to push them out unless US gets involved. Doubt Russia would fuck with Turkey. Norway not worth dealing with and not a threat.

All assuming no nukes of course and minimal US involvement.

Like pic related.

Attached: sketch1521753627078.png (1080x1920, 2.72M)

we know we know, valdemar svenson

Attached: 1504860073923.jpg (657x527, 36K)

Why would China invade Russia?

It would be the opposite way around where China is the only ally Russia has

They have so many trade deals set in place that would be compleatly ruined if China invades
I mean for Fucks sake China is trying to create a new fucking currency based on Petrodollars with Russia

After Serbia is destroyed and Belgrade is in ashes then we help Poland

Attached: images (1).jpg (229x220, 15K)

>How would a war between Russia and Europe
>would

Look on the news, thats what it looks like. Proxy conflict, cyber attacks, trade sanctions etc. Fighting a modern war the same way we did in the past is as ludicrous now as it was during any other conflict. WW2 was more efficent and widespread than WW1 because people learned from them mistakes of that conflict, this second cold war is spread out over more theaters with better weapons.

The day this conflict goes hot is the day one side decides to do a scorched earth policy rather than admit defeat.

Attached: ww3.png (794x3136, 450K)

>China is the only ally Russia has
are you just ignoring the last century of history between the two or something? The chinks and slavs would fucking love a shot at each other

you are the cancer of humankind

Why would we destroy Serbia? They are our brothers.

Since fucking when?

They were monarch allies and then they were communist allies and now trade allies

in before
>you would speak german if it wasn't for us
russia liberated us, not you. I can't understand why you don't get this

PUTIN IS ONLY TRUE LEADER

Attached: putin.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Attached: image.jpg (657x527, 52K)

>Conscription
>(CURRENT YEAR)
I don't think you want to go there, regardless of the outcome europe is going to be fucked in the aftermath far harder than Russia.

I don't think any global power wants to throw a country as large as Russia with that many nuclear weapons spread out and in storage. Not just because they could use them, but because they would be very, very easy to lose track of in a fracturing country.

you are fucking retarded if you think the chinks and the Asiatic drunks of the steppes wouldn't love to tear each other a new asshole at the first chance

Attached: 1520960749817.jpg (1280x2476, 663K)

You would be speaking Russian if it wasn't for us, faggot. The US was the singular reason that the USSR stopped its advance where it did.

last time you tried that it didn't work out well

Attached: Bijeli_Orao_(1922).jpg (1500x951, 365K)

it was first in 1948 we became anti soviet, because of stalin's imperialism, before that we were pro soviet. We almost joined ffs

>monarch allies
Actually we fucked them up in 1860 and took a lot of clay, where now stand Vladivostok and Khabarovsk.

he's speaking as he were fighting against you

Attached: 1515858363016.png (466x329, 205K)

Why exactly does Russia need more land? Can't they just develop the land they already have?

how do you get this retarded, it's drugs right? what is it called and where can I get it?

Well first of all we need to look at the weapons the EU has and Russia has!

Attached: 9fv1dij7f2rz.jpg (750x572, 42K)

Does anyone think Turkroaches would be faithful Nato allies? I can see them betraying Nato the moment things start to look tough.

Are you fucking retarded?

>light blue is Nazi territory at surrender
No one liberated you.

Attached: 8BBF571D-3919-402C-9D60-711C40CC7512.png (1077x890, 574K)

Thats right they your brothers so we will destroy them

Attached: Croatia+stronk+croatia+relevant+found+on+subreddit+rpolandball_6fd5e5_5455972.jpg (780x1175, 111K)

Italy now days

Attached: Gruppo-mister-fvg-2017.jpg (589x400, 43K)

They're niggers. They can't develop shit. Only steal.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll just call you retarded

Or maybe you're fucking retarded since Russian water sources have been keeping Chinese hydrated for the past 100 years

Attached: Sakhalin-II_LNG_production_plant_opening.jpg (500x334, 74K)

lol that old meme and no proof in sight :D top kek

this time we take care of you and split you with Hungary,Bulgaria and Romania

read the history jens, 1948 was the turning point, when gerhardsen had a brief window of reality
the russians came through finnmark, the germans burned everything they used scortched earth tactics

The USSR would've taken over the entirety of Europe without a US presence to make them rethink their posturing. Why do you think we nuked the Japs, faggot? It was to signal to the slavs that we were committed to the postwar landgrab. You would literally be speaking Russian or be a Russian if we didn't show up.

>we were pro soviet
maybe your great grandpa but not mine, faggot

444x3

OH SHIT

WHAT DID KEK MEAN WITH THIS

Attached: 1499266847718.jpg (641x530, 44K)

then 1949 we joined nato

Attached: Red Storm Rising_1.png (320x200, 4K)

Attached: Red Storm Rising_2.png (320x200, 7K)

I don't wanna fight Russia, I wanna fight Germany.

Attached: 1512602489336.png (1425x727, 463K)

Siberia to China is what the southern border is to the US and Mexico. Both overrun with illegals.

I am not stating they were right user, I am only citing history. we learned, we understood, then we became your vassal

Attached: Red Storm Rising_3.png (320x200, 4K)

>he does have a Russian bias
Dude Russia never wins in his videos.

I'd happily welcome the destruction or liberation of Denmark, but not from fucking Russia. Rape is in their DNA and even the Japanese consider them light-skinned niggers.

Even the fucking Japs have figured slavs out.

I'll be watching from my underground bunker.

Attached: Red Storm Rising_4.png (320x200, 5K)

That's just banter dude

Russia and China were allies from 1689 until then

they that is lenin, wanted us to give up sovereignty that's why we didn't join the soviet union

>masses of native Euro/Russian males dying
>sub saharan africans flocking into europe as a replacement
>central asians and chinese flock into Russia
>they breed with the Russo-Euro whores who the Russo-Euro men died for
>IQ of Europe and Russia drops even lower
>easier population control

lets go

youtu.be/UlyXK1GT38Y

Attached: 1101055.jpg (500x350, 31K)

Like this:

- Europe attacks first, of course.

- Russia then has nothing to lose and drops nukes on some big cities, probably doing close to 100 million in casualties

- The heads of Russia go into hiding in the middle of Siberia and lay and pray for a treaty

they had many meetings over this, lenin him self spoke. we decided not to

Attached: DY4kgutXUAA4yYZ.jpg large.jpg (1440x1856, 249K)

Who cares? You go to Colombia and Brazil and you see this in every corner of the nicest areas, you can find pussy for free in latin america

Attached: Peru.jpg (959x960, 64K)

USSR had about 40,000 nuclear weapons in the period of its collapse. Nothing happened. Shit was a lot more volatile back then too considering all the circumstances.