HELP ME Sup Forums

I've been in college for about 6 months and I feel myself slipping further and further away. I don't see myself as right-wing and I hate it. Please red pill me. I need reality again

Attached: images.jpg (280x180, 10K)

You're a faggot. You're born right wing.

Suck it up, people in hell dont have any clean water to drink. Count your true blessings.

>help me Sup Forums i'm exiting my safe space bubble and not having my echo chamber is scary

Nigger, before college I was right wing and now I'm since because of the gay people here

College only pushed me to the right, user. I don't get your deal.

The race war is being orchestrated by the jews as a divide and conquer tactic.

I wish. In classes and shit I never say anything cause people will outcast me and I listen to their stuff and grills hate republicans and I say that I am one and they question all of my ideas and say I'm truly conservative as I see myself

There is only one true way to save yourself...

drop out of school

Education is what is causing you to slip away - you need to become just another stupid ignorant cuck to keep your red pill.

Go back to your mom's basement and don't ever leave.....

Attached: 223.png (2970x2400, 2.04M)

Attached: 281.png (553x561, 123K)

Attached: 988.jpg (3816x3464, 2.35M)

What are you trying to say here pal?

Attached: 1315.png (1500x1941, 2.28M)

You know centrism is an option too, right?

I was on the right before college, 11 years in university pushed me so far to the right i cant budge any further

In English Comp. II, I once wrote a well thought out paper why us breaking our backs in the altar of climate change was a bad idea. I had a lot of good arguments, et cetera, but because of the side I chose, I got a D. The paper after that, I used no arguments, argued with emotion, and wrote it the morning that it was due, but because I chose the liberal side of the argument, I got an A. This taught me that in college you don't share your true opinions explicitly, at any point, if you want to pass. Instead, you ask leading questions, or give noncommittal answers, where they can read from you what they want.
That's all on the outside, of course. On the inside, you're boiling with rage and disgust, and that's what pushed me further right. The desire to see the rotten, liberal academic order destroyed and replaced with actual free thought, which naturally would be more right-leaning.

Is it really?

I feel the same but having no one around me to express the same rage and seeing conservative media become cucks, I've just given up

You should do mail bombs

I just ranted to family, and a friend I knew before college. And I guess got on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums doesn't help me when I go on usually, I like bashing jews, gays and blacks as much as the next guy but gets kinda old

You're american, you have plenty of low transit country roads where you can be the only one driving to the sunset while listening to Journey.
If that doesn't clear your head maybe a gun will.

I'd offer to talk to you, but you're probably CIA, so I won't.
Good luck, user/CIA.

Thanks m8