Perfect Breeding

How many children is enough to support the white race Sup Forums?

Who would you breed with to keep the world from turning into an eternal hell?

Pic related, shes perfect

Attached: Ngoddess.png (933x744, 993K)

Children of pure perfection with her genes

Attached: Nperfecion.png (730x816, 956K)

Attached: Nmilky.png (410x800, 436K)

The glorious Tay of course

Attached: tay.jpg (768x966, 141K)

As many as possible

Also
>blurry lens
>tons of makeup

Anyone would look pretty if you smudge their picture enough

unfortunately, the white race is done for

just bleach a black girl

>mulatto kid with a high iq and a bbc just like jeremy meeks

Attached: zX3e5Z2.png (555x793, 907K)

I'd rather not risk my child having the mental attitude of a baboon thank you

Attached: Nsupreme.png (821x799, 1.18M)

Dirty Milkers

Attached: 1509594612986.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

As many as possible, I will have my cows fat filled with cum year after year, only way for racial dominance are birth rates.

Hardest pill to swallow.

6% of the Earth is white. 2.5% of that is female breeding age.

We are already extinct.

Attached: tmp_30744-15213842936796144064085162679388.jpg (608x1024, 89K)

Given the chance and funds to support them, I'd definitely have 100+ children. Not a race thing though.

Europeans are only about 1 in 7 people. The only group that's still really growing is Bantus who are expected to as much as quadruple their population to 4 billion in the next 100 years or so. So Europeans would need to add at least 5 billion to become the plurality group.

Could you make it anymore obvious you are a kike

Attached: Nstare.png (935x701, 870K)

We could all chip in to lease lands to support the population and sovreignty of each.

There's 50 million breedable white women in the US, if each had 20 children that' 1 billion population easily fed and educated to the service and market economy, each acre of land granted to families can sustain 200 or so people on its production.

Attached: 4-stoltzfus-1-e1499871710585.jpg (1200x621, 77K)

What incentive could we offer to attract people to this idea?

Attached: Nyam.png (823x823, 1.64M)

What other incentive than being a mega alpha in the eyes of eternal nature?

Fags and low t trash lets me have their women in my harem.

I think the issue is that women have no incentive to have 20 children in their life time. That's a huge amount of work. Women are choosing to have no children at all in staggering numbers.

It's actually a good thing. If we could convince our women to pump out 20 children for a cold race war, then everyone else could do the same causing catastrophic overpopulation.

It would be easier just to lower Bantu birthrates. The problem is that we are talking about a region where large swaths of the population think Western medicine is a conspiracy to kill them all. Look at the response to ebola aid in Liberia. People refused treatment because they thought white people were trying to exterminate them. An angry mob broke into a quarantine zone to steal infectious bedding so they could sleep in it and prove that ebola was a lie made up by the white man.

Cutting off foreign aid from western nations would help too, decrease their population by not giving them handouts and food.

Tight border control would help too, treat any mass migration from thise nations as an invading force, detain or kill.

So step one is encourage and organize white men to become physically fit and have a reasonable amount of intelligence. Step two secure an area where only white women are allowed with the guarantee of safety and community help. Step three would be to secure tight borders and ensure we can have a population boom.

Attached: 111928444673.png (821x690, 866K)

I'm not sure why more people don't make the argument that allowing mass migration will simply cause overpopulation, instead it's always replacement migration to keep GDP stronk or no shitskins. The simple fact is if we let all the high pop growth countries export their excess people then overall pop growth will increase. There's too many people as it is. Things would be a lot easier if we had less then 4 billion. But no, let's add four billion to Africa and double pop growth everywhere else to keep up and import anyone who can't find a job in their high pop growth countries because muh morals (and GDP stronk!). People need to learn that GDP growth and winning race wars is not the be all end all of life.

I never understood why countries talk about importing massive amounts of people to "meet labour demands". Because of automation and efficiency there are less jobs everyday for people, and populations do decline and increase until they reach a balance. I believe Iceland is an exame of a stable population.

How are you going to feed, support, and educate 20 children to be morally responsible, good natured people?
These people breed/die at 2x the rate, but not as much as China or India probably
but user, who will send the starving Nigerian children tamagotchis on Christmas?

Martial Arts are a good way of teaching discipline. If you had communities that made martial arts mandatory for years of schooling it would be a way to develope discipline.

You would need a religion to instill good morality. The church was a unifying force that taught morals to its followers. Because of the rise atheism and peoples aversion to church the teaching of basic morals are being lost on children.

Why teach your kid about the value of a human life and the benefit of doing good things for your community when you can sit them in front of a TV and fuck off while they watch jew propganda.

How do you support and rear 5 children? Stay at home parent. Older kids help. Clothes and toys get recycled. Paying the bills and finding a woman willing to not work is the hard part, though nowadays you get pretty substantial gibs for each kid and even food stamps, though medical costs can be killer.

My parents had six kids and both worked. Really, it's not as hard as you think. Convincing women is the only unmanageable problem.

Heiled

Attached: breed.jpg (586x1116, 173K)

This goy is surprised that social engineers don't act in good faith.

Consistency is the most important part of raising children. It is difficult but if you can be consistant with discipline and correcting their actions you will build stable morality and understanding.

>How many children is enough to support the white race Sup Forums?
it's impossible to breed enough. What we need to do is distribute our sperm to everyone else.
The only problem is our sperm is not good enough yet. So we must selectively breed ourselves into superhumans with super-intelligence... then give the sperm away or pay people to use it. I don't believe in the white race, btw, I'm more interested in spreading intelligence genes around the world.

That's a breeder

Attached: 6647267293.png (934x608, 984K)

My parents were capricious, arbitrary, inattentive, and irreligious. Five out of six of us turned out all right, though one became a far-left liberal zombie after college and another is a neocon globalist.

Good morals come from good culture.

>smartphone
into the fucking trash

Attached: 1521580906320.png (337x372, 19K)

So you wouldnt be against diluting reasonable and intelligent black or asians into the white gene pool?

Do what black brazilians do and try to remove the blackness from their skin by having children with whites.

bruuuuh

Attached: tswift261116ZNimage62.jpg.313e253aafa0f62ef8c873a1f94d91d9.jpg (1403x2048, 426K)

meh