So what was the point of this?

So what was the point of this?

That faggot did a terrible job covering it up

i think it was related to a FMA videogame

I'd fucking destroy Riza' arsehole.

I should think that destroying even a small part of it makes it unusable.

But now that I think about it an expert alchemist could probably fill in the gaps within a few years. Not that anyone could extensively study Riza's naked back besides Roy...

He probably started got about a third of the way through burning it before losing his nerve

thats what his cum stains look like

Can't they just reverse engineer Mustang's gloves?

To demonstrate even further how devoted they are to each other and their cause.

The gloves are just to create a spark. That formula is how he determines the correct oxygen to fuel ratio inorder to have air combust.

What is the alchemy ring for?

To further showcase Mustang and Hawkeye's intimate relationship.

to show that mustang is noblesse who gained his pwoers through inheriting a 'title' and then with his own skill put his power to use. WEirdly enough, none of these guys save hoheinheim were ever geniuses.

It was her father's legacy and she felt that it was a curse after it was used to kill so many ishbalans.
She asked mustang to burn it off her back so nobody could use it like that again then basically made a suicide pact with him since he was the one that misused it in the first place and she couldn't bring herself to just murder him.

>extensively study
He could just take a photo, they have cameras right?

The ring has the reagent costs prepaid, so you can apparently create without needing to take materials from the surroundings first.

Hoenheim wasn't a genius, he was 1) Taught by an entity that had a encyclopediac knowledge about the world and then 2) Shared the collective knowledge and cognitive processing power with about half a country

That's the transmutation circle he uses to start the reaction, like Ed clapping his hands. Someone could use those gloves to do alchemy, but without knowing the formula mustang read off Hawkeye's back they couldn't ignte air.

Best girl, best ass.

Should have burned her face too

>tumblr

>plowing that ass from behind while learning strongest alchemy avaliable
Mustang living the dream.

>series would have been perfect if it had been Ed/Riza

Congratulations, you can read.

What chemistry could they possibly have?

Couldnt you just do trial and error?

I dunno, maybe not due to how volatile ignite oxygen could be.

As long as even a small piece of a transmutation circle is incomplete, it's completely unusable.