Ended R2 with one of the best endings ever made

>ended R2 with one of the best endings ever made
>proceed to fuck it up with R3

Why?!

The only reason I can think of is incest.

Money?

Lelouch is Lelouch, which means he'll stay hidden for awhile from the very start of ep1. Who will he reveal himself to first?

Nah. I bet CC is someone's waifu at sunrise.

Aren't Jeremiah, Suzaku, Nina, and Kallen the only ones who realized his plan in the end?

When is R3 going to be released?

>Nina
Meant to say Nunnally.

Pretty sure Nina would have been the first one lined up to desecrate Lelouch's grave.

IIRC at the end of all the movies coming out right now, so looking at something spring next year

Slice of life with merchant Lelouch and wolf CC.

I actually really hope they're a thing this time around.

Quit teasing it and make it official.

I'm not sure what your point is. The entire world thinks Lelouch is dead. I'm asking who do we think he's going to reveal to that he's not dead first? And god knows it'll be at the end of the episode so it ends in a massive cliff hanger

Did you not watch the trailer for R3? there is clearly some action going on, SoL ova at the end? maaaaaybe

It would be simpler without making some huge plot or goal, because how can the past season endings go on a larger scale? Having some plot is fine, but it shouldn't end with deaths of immortals again.

I just hope it's not some crazy bullshit where suzaku becomes leloche and he mind fucks himself having a split personality

When will Suzaku profess his love for Lelouch?

Did Suzaku's geass ever get nullified by Orange?

All timelines converge and they mix nightmare of nunally with the beginning of R2 and mainline and some random clusterfuck happens

He probably ended up wearing it as a badge of some kind, doubt it

and Random Clusterfuck is a new ace mecha

if his comeback is a little like old snake's, then I'd really love it. He comes back no one really remembers him anymore.

The world was at peace for so long.. Lelouch is gonna save the world one more time. Even if the world turns on him in the process.

I'd like it if they went this route obviously more light hearted but I don't know how else they do it without fucking it up, anyone got ideas.

I want Suzaku to die. And stay dead. I hated him and his Gary stu fish masturbation

If they wait long enough, almost no one would actually think it is him. Only a few might even consider he could possibly be immortal, and everyone else would expect him to be older even if they thought his death might have been faked.

No one they showed off in the trailer looked older though.

Because you faggets asked for a S3

>164980264
>ended R2 with one of the best endings ever made
>retarded suicide pact which ultimately achieved shit
The only saving grace is to assume that it was staged and Lelouch survived which thanks to announcement of R3 is basically confirmed as truth. Still this plan was stupid and cowardly but whatever.

The trailer is a fakeout. Those are all flashback sequences, S3 actually takes place in the distant future, where Saki awakens Lelouch and C.C. to overthrow the Cow Empire.

This world is all kinds of fucked. Might as well continue the insanity that was Code Geass.

Such a fucking mistake. Dumb moneygrabbing elevens ruining everything.