What's the actual end goal of all this nonsense?

What's the actual end goal of all this nonsense?
The mass immigration, cultural marxism, breaking down of the nuclear family, tradition, religion etc?
Is it just to create an European super state that will then probably merge with a Nafta superstate?
All of the moves just seem to be to create an obedient dumbed down population with no religion tradition racial unity, no family nothing, that will probably just be replaced by artificial state sponsored social conditioning. But whats the point these people (call them what you will, jews, globalist, communist, a coalition of them all or whatever) already control all the banks and all the money, what do they get out of this?

Attached: 1520619481709.jpg (1300x975, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fa7196f6-7157-4d07-8ea3-f92d866f265d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish revenge for the Holocaust and 2000+ years of persecution and rivalry before that. Jews hate White Europeans.

Attached: ArchTitus09.jpg (1280x722, 184K)

Can it all just be summed down to the joos, I dont doubt that they have a part in it but just seems to simple

Attached: 12950275_1027650670667665_647604400_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

It's called white genocide
This is why they are trying to make the only two nations who are resisting, the U.S. and Russia, fight.
It starts with demographic replacement then moves on to mass murder
pay attention to S. Africa

Attached: 1520983791854.jpg (768x962, 191K)

weaken the influence of white people by demographic swings, tax burdens ("necessary to maintain welfare for [newly imported] refugees"), and public humiliation/targeting. although white people are not the only majority-conservative race on earth (asians) they are 'the next in line' after decades of progressivism dividing and conquering the west. the ones that target white people and coordinate all of this are not necessarily jewish, they are just rich people looking to put the entire world into indentured servitude. when western civilization capitulates to foreign influence, from countries like china and russia, the global markets will go nuts and all hell will break loose. and chaos is where the elite consolidate power.

all turmoil in the world is driven by a small group of very anxious, self-serving humanoids that don't deserve to be called human. they deserve a bullet.

The coming of the antichrist

Maybe just vengeance

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fa7196f6-7157-4d07-8ea3-f92d866f265d

No clue what the end goal is,but it is surely nothing good and must be ptevented from happening.

could be I am Christian in a sense, its very logical that one day some sick humanoid will have conducted a scheme to take over the world and implement mass social conditioning
Reducing the number of whites and hijacking our countries is certainly a part of it but I think that's just because of convenience, they dont get much by doing that to uganda, white countries are just technologically and culturally advanced enough and have a platform for them to jump start their project, but saying that its just the jews or its just about destroying whites is just plain to simple there is definitely more at play
very likely I just think that all of this is destined to fail if we look through history the vast majority of these social conditioning and mass social changes were destined to fail, think the soviet union, think communism, fascism, absolute monarchies, theocracies etc,
As for the asian comment the only ones I see are south korea and japan all other asians are degenerate and the chinese have been raped by communism and whatever the heck they have now

Slaves and/or Dumb Consumers for the people at the top. They'll also be masses of technology and surveillance too.

This, but lets play it safe and gas all the joos and nuke Israel.

Sauce i know that this Swedish cow had more videos

a globalist neo communist high tech consumer society
makes sense for the profiteers and people who exploit human suffering but dont actualy contribute anything to want to hijack human development space colonization etc and forever bound us to this rock as dumbed down sheeple staring at our iphones mindlessly shopping and drinking and eating any chemicals they want
definitely fellow balkan bro, idk about the rest of Sup Forums (even more so today as I think nowadays at least 50-60% of the board is reddit and civic nationalist tier larping) but i intend to dedicate my life to doing everything i can to fight this, getting married as soon as possible having as many white kids as possible red pilling supporting politics that hurt them etc

It’s literalky to turn us all into increative easily controlled plebs in a feudal worldwide order

source pls

honestly dont know pol bro it was just in my thot folder heh try doing a reverse google search

ok i got it joy thesauceftw

The end goal is the same as it has always been since Alexander the Great first attempted it, global domination.

The weaken the nations of europe, import low IQ savages, erode values and eventually it goes bang, then reshape the wreckage of Europe, merge it with the middle east and north Africa, install the new operating system of Wahhabi islam, rebrand it as a super continent and repeat all around the globe, once all the regions are under control placing them all under the yoke of a single government is easy.

I have come to the conclusion that it is the people themselves who think this way.
If the white race was colluded this easily it didnt deserve its place anyway.
Nono this is a people's movement.
I do think they believe in diversity and all that drivel. Many are, i think, guilt driven, the original leftists and marxists I dont understand.
Their endgoal is something something humanism as well as abolishing whiteness.
I dont think however that the broader public has a deathwish for their race.

Joy from Sweden

>Ahmed gets to hit it everyday
life's not fair man, it's not fair

Attached: Joy.from.Sweden-thesauceftw-76.jpg (900x1200, 104K)

a bullet is far to kind for them

you're talking about your typical brainwashed normie who has been hit since kindergarten by brainwashing I'm talking about the people behind it, your typical useful idiot with a refugees welcome sign isn't behind the refugees coming

Peace and stability.

The only difference between Al-Quada and Republicans is that republicans generally have a better standard of living.
It’s about getting people to get along so that they don’t blow people up or fuck up the free market of ideas with their various -isms.
Racism is bad for society. Fundamentalism is bad for society. Xenophobia is bad for society. Income inequality is bad for society.

It’s simple, conservatives are just desperate to prove they have some value, but they don’t actually contribute anything, so they shit on the minorities in their respective countries in order to make themselves feel better about themselves

The simple answer is yes. The complex answer is yes, but with caveats.

jews

create an elite ruling class that doesnt have to interact with peasant garbage

If you call these people "jews" when they're only 5-10% semitic.. and that's being generous.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

The American Jewish ruling class for instance is overwhelmingly (genetically) of European descent.

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

what even is this post

>New World Order aka World superstate

Also mass immigration comes from Putin supporting Assad in order to push refugees into Europe and cause destabilizing forces. The Russians are just taking advantage of Europeans actually being empathetic good people.

Mexican migration to the US has been in decline for years. The Central American refugees a few years ago were from drug wars. Drug wars are Republicans fault, they are the reason shit sucks under the border, in addition to them destabilizing democratically elected states in order to fight “communism”

Is this really a bad thing? Everyone is one race, one people. Things like religion is expunged. If, eventually, we have one world super-country then doesn't that mean we will advance so fucking far into the stars? Or is this just mental gymnastics...

17/20 of the top Russian oligarchs in puppet Putin's Russia are kikes. These "seven bankers" were responsible for Putin coming to power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

Ok reddit, go type cancer for 5 cents per post somewhere else

Mutts are easy to control.

What are you going to do with the 96% of whites that don't intermarry in 61% white America?

Who exactly is "they"? Thought so.

I'd like you to elaborate on how Russia is responsible for the migrant crisis.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Israel and USA financed the revolution and destabilized the middle east.

Attached: 1444942183688.png (865x8453, 499K)

It's true that jews make up a significant percentage of the russian oligarchy they always have even in communism but putin isn't a destbalising factor nor does he support the nwo agenda.
user its either trolling or imwithher tier cancer posting

That's it? "Jews" want to destroy the civilization they hold by the balls while promoting the civilization that openly hates their guts (the Islamic world)? To just say Jews want revenge that's why they're doing all of this is peak retardation.

They make up the numbers. It's not in decline.

White genocide

Mass white male unemployment, so you can't make money, so you don't have kids, so you are erased.

Jews set things in motion. They see multiculturalism as a "shield". A multicultural society won't target jews as it will be so diverse. That is their entire reasoning.

Putin is clearly a puppet of the same people that control our government, he's just playing his role.

Cheap labor, more consumers, dumber consumers.

It's all about profit.

Money, that’s it. With money you can further divide and exploit people. (((They))) must keep the chain of perpetual slavery moving otherwise it collapses. A bunch of German nigger city states came together around 1860 and were so organized and productive that it sent the status quo through the roof. (((They))) capitalized and destroyed the people that gave them them the best opportunities(until America, of course) for money. The same is happening today to modern society as a whole

They enjoy revenge I wouldn't say that's what motivates them through the centuries. They believe they are the chosen race destined to enslave the goyim and bring """peace""" to humanity.

It's ironic because the Jewish slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Roman civilians in Egypt while the legions were fighting Parthia, called the "Kitos War" for some reason, broke the longest period of peace in civilized history. The so called Pax Romana.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

They wanna be the last remaining Abrahamic religion by getting Christians and muslims to kill each other.

Except that importing non whites in to white countries is just one of the steps creating one race of humans (even tho its impossible no matter how much they mix people up there is always going to be difference and division) the whole thing is just to undermine every human institution for the sole purpose of having one united economy one united government, but to think that its for the betterment of anything is just silly, we can right now in 2018 end world hunger if we wanted to if we decided as planet, if the un and other organizations were actual organizations and not just propaganda tools

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Why do you faggots claim the people pushing anti-white agenda aren't Jewish yet offer no alternative. If you have evidence of another commonality that links these major actors i'm all ears

Attached: jews 'semitism' Talmud europe white genocide.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

This is why you'll always here the 21st century Jews talk about how their institutions bring """peace""" .. it's how they justify everything they've done. All the lives they've destroyed.

Attached: 1459514862052.jpg (591x741, 82K)

>here
fuck me

>cultural Marxism
Will you just stop for fucks sake
Marxist at least had some ideology, some philosophy and coherent set of ideas (if they're stupid or not it's totally different question), these people you're talking about are just nihilists

There is no end goal. It is simply the result of the pendulum that swings back and forth since time in memoriam. The pendulum will swing back with certainty. Don’t worry.
Humans are predictable creatures of habit. Things will change.

>all of this is destined to fail
I dont think so, i think this time it will succeed
mainly because of mass media and internet

there will be jews plus everyone else
how will they justify jews getting to keep an ethnic identity yet nobody else? i have no fucking idea but they have already pulled it off

Great Alexander was an avenger

Why would they go to this much trouble over the course of 2,000 years if they aren't going to be alive to see the end result of the hard work they put into their nefarious conspiracy? That's what doesn't make sense to me. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not some lefty Jew-loving SJW, but I just don't quite follow the logistics of this conspiracy either.

Just seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to when their world-domination scheme will take so long that the original progenitors won't even be able to benefit from it.

Attached: 1520740683535.jpg (837x596, 310K)

It's comes from the German term kultural bolshevism. These institutions fled Germany and set up in the USA in the 30's. The le ebul Frankfurt school (and their sister movements) were created by Jewish communists in Germany. American "cultural marxists" use their material and quote them by name.

Peterson for all his faults is correct when he refers to it as "marxism". There's a straight line and a coherent explanation for their pivot.

Attached: 1433874792333.jpg (572x800, 60K)

>What's the actual end goal of all this nonsense?
Freedom for everyone, not just the privileged.

Jewish and Hapsburg nobility ruling over a caucasoid-negroid slave race similar to ancient egyptians

LITERALLY from horses mouth father of EU

This makes me very angry

No thats what i meant.
Liberalism has been carried by the people since it first came up.
The cultural marxist meme broad brushes liberals and takes away their own political agenda. Many have none but a lot of them do.
The white left is uniquely flawed in that it has a self-sustaining self-abolishment drive.
This is a very, very multi-faceted problem while subversion probably has something to do with it but the moral framework is set by the people.
Same as current far left ideologies are being rejected in the mainstream.

This is what essentially separates the goyim from the jew. The jew thinks of the legacy for their progeny, while the goyim think about the next football game.

chomsky also refers to them as marxists

>The mass immigration, cultural marxism, breaking down of the nuclear family, tradition, religion etc?

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

Attached: 1433355615626.png (1789x935, 1.04M)

trasforming us in slaves incapable of of unity and revolution
never in the history europeans has been in such a danger,now only east europe and russia mantain their espirit high
thankfully it will collapse before they can achieve thier goals

slavery for everyone you mean

Faith, community bonds and a lust for revenge. You're a childless nihilist. It must be rough. If there's a few things I respect about kikes it's their sense of community, their sense of history, and their will to live.

Attached: 1520724301516.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

It's just a conglomeration of rich and power project with different goals fucking over the average people to make money and spread their influence and power. They'll use any war, any ideology, any tactic to get what they want because they are psychopaths.

MUD.

its much better for them right now as well because it mitigates the risk of ethnic cleansing
you can read this kikes paper if you wanna know more but heres the summary

Attached: a93d88729391743.jpg (1024x1024, 298K)

how can our politicians be so corrupt to sell our countries for so little ,its incredible

It's the last dying throes of the current economy.
The whole point of mass immigration is maintaining GDP.
The current population is debt saturated and cannot borrow more money, if left to its own designs, the GDP will fall and the country's astronomical debt will actually start mattering.
When you bring in immigrants they can take out loans and keep the GDP going for a few years longer while you try to find a solution.
Japan's economic situation is where it is now because it imitated the reckless spending and banking habits of the west without realizing you need a steady flow of immigrants to keep it sustainable.

Some are greedy. Some are blackmailed or threatened. Some believe they can subvert the current order by participating in it at the highest levels. Some (like Trudeau) believe their plan is best for humanity.

to be fair a lot of them set their families up for generations by going along with the plot
a lot of them are also just useful idiots
its shocking that people recite "diversity is our strength' as if its anything more than a cult mantra

>0/10 bait

White people are probably the hardest to control.

Listen close and I'll tell you...
Because...
There...
Is...
No. Zero. Zilch. Nada....
..... Accountability.

Attached: Lets Make Some Grass Grow.jpg (521x361, 31K)

Jews are still upset about the Romans sacking Jerusalem and destroying the Second Temple.

There is no end goal. Leftists are just people who think entropy is God. Destroy things because that's what the Universe wants.

Never forget either that it's not entirely exclusionary. If you are wealthy/powerful enough you will be permitted by Rabbis to marry into tribe. You should take a look at how many American Presidents have sons that married kikes. Plenty of daughters that married kikes and converted to reform as well.

Christianity forced our brightest minds into celibacy while Rabbis were having 10 kids each. Modern day kikes pilfer our best genetics. It's hard to accept. Most of these people have at least one WASP grandparent, if not parent.

Attached: 1503338517302.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

Attached: NatSoc Crow.jpg (422x585, 24K)

>Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.
have been on for 5 years give or take
isn't automation and supporting pro life policies subsidizing having kids giving tax breaks to new families etc a solution to this
Or maybe its all of the above, maybe its cheap labor, maybe its maintaining gdp, maybe its creating a one world government maybe its craze lefty ideologies that think its for the best maybe its jews destroying whties and Christians maybe its just a coalition out of convenience

Any speds not get OP?

Attached: tldr_trollcat.jpg (530x354, 31K)

Collapse the US and rebuild it as another socialist dictatorship/feudal kingdom/caliphate/etc. Stupid, lazy childlike people cannot handle nor fathom liberty.

fpbp

Capitalism, well, any global poltical/economic system will promote internationalism and punish in-group preference. Social Marxism comes out of this line of thinking. It's backed by internationalism. Social Marxism is the idea that society is unequal, and should be critiqued and bent in a way to make everyone equal, in every aspect. Critical theory is taught in universities, both subversively and as an actual subject to allow philosophical indoctrination.

On top of this, Jews are exempt from this due to their history of being 'persecuted', especially in the second world war, which acts as an etiological myth for modern western civilization. It's Jewish nature to promote internationalism and punish in-group reference and altruism, due to it being a direct threat to their existence. A weaker host means a safer parasite.

>All of the moves just seem to be to create an obedient dumbed down population with no religion tradition racial unity, no family nothing, that will probably just be replaced by artificial state sponsored social conditioning.
That is internationalism in a nutshell, spearheaded by a ruling class of elites.

>what do they get out of this?
Jews get safety and prosperity. Globalists in general get power.

>have been on for 5 years give or take
That's a lie.

>isn't automation and supporting pro life policies subsidizing having kids giving tax breaks to new families etc a solution to this
That doesn't get rid of the White people.

>Is it just to create an European super state that will then probably merge with a Nafta superstate?

Fine with me.

>All of the moves just seem to be to create an obedient dumbed down population with no religion tradition racial unity, no family nothing

Rather that than Africa or Russia.

agree and that what it make more shoking the high intermarriage and the total exclusion for the european part is like spiting in your mother face when actual jews are 90% european,they will destroy usa but i think they will destroy themself in the process

I know this board has been completely cucked since the days of Moot, but man, it has really gone downhill in just the last year or so.
I swear, this place is basically just a subreddit now.

Power and control. It's always about power and control.

Wagner spoke about these intermarried Jews, he was convinced they would destroy Germany. My favourite Rabbi talks about what Wagner/Hitler thought about Jewry and specifically converts/mongrels. It's a brilliant speech.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

It converted me from anti-semitism to counter-semitism.

Israel need a diversion to finish off Palestine... so far it's working just fine.