One Punch Man

Chapter is confirmed to have 137 pages, release date still unknown. Murata is awake and might start streaming soon
He also made a gif of chp 26

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn-img.tonarinoyj.jp/public/original/13932016480029200090-7760662257c522fab044d1ae3af7a464
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here it is
cdn-img.tonarinoyj.jp/public/original/13932016480029200090-7760662257c522fab044d1ae3af7a464

We don't deserve him

Absolute madman

MURATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why is Murata so fucking based?

Murata and One really want to get to the action don't they? This is some mad progress.

When did he find the time to make that gif?
He really should work with the animators of S2 to make better

>Why is Murata so fucking based?
Surviving death can change a man. Something for the worse, but sometimes, in this case, for the better. The man is doing what he wanted to do, his former dying wish that ended up being granted, by having being given a 2nd chance.

Why can't Miura be more like Murata ?

Fuck
Let's just fuse those two mofo

Miurata

That would just be a downgraded Murata. Let’s not.

Murata is yet to find an opposition like "idolmaster", but he will eventually.

drawing manga is that obsession, he is literally fulfilling his lives dream

Murata is breaking his limiter as a mangaka. By the end of this arc, Monster Murata will release 500 pages chapters.

Well what happened to him in the last couple of years?
He'd been petering down his craziness since the fishman arc and was almost lazy for a bit there until the last few months.

Release date is 4/12.
And he's back streaming.

>April

I know 135 pages is a lot, but seriously, 5 months?

Come the fuck on...

Is that your idea of a joke muritard?

Not if they use Potara. That's a 400x multiplier after adding the two

Normal people use M/D

MURAAAAAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAAA

>burgermutts
>normal people
>people at all

Did you rig it?

No, I was just modifying the face on Zbrush. Then again, that's a totally valid method to do expressions, then make morphs out of them.

fuckoff, burgertard

Thanks.

>use a date format different from the site you posting on
>surprised when you confused people
European education at work.

What are you doing with his mouth?Saved

I have no idea.

it's a good meme material desu

His face is fun to play with, yeah.

this site is owned by a japanese guy not a burgertard

>137 pages
My god, he's inhuman!

Will it be one of those gif chapters?

Based. Thanks user.

No, but there are some small panals gifs

This is when he gets combod by Bang and Bomb right?

The poor bastard Garou got overkilled

I don't even like Fubuki that much as a person but man the way he draws her makes me instinctively reach for my wallet to go and buy an engagement ring

No, that's only page 15.

Bomb finished killing the monsters and joined Bang to fight Garou. He kicked him into a pile of dead monsters. Combo, the flashback and Garou going Asura on them come next.

He really wants to get done with this faggot garou eh? i guess we won't wait that long

Nice, same day as Volume 15 will be released.

Man. I wonder how Bomb even fights against other human martial artists when he's essentially using finger/hand swords.

He relaxes his fingers to make them all soft and harmless.

Did Garou duck behind that fucker on purpose or just got lucky?

Story?

He's got a surprised look on his face.

Neither. Bomb kicked him into a pile of monsters that were already dead. He cut the frog so cleanly its body fell apart on contact.

He uses ki energy streams. He can control his attacks and they can be blocked with ki as well.

Yeah but dude Bomb's slicing the monster and Garou's unharmed. Point of the question: Who was he aiming at?

>Release date is 4/12.
Anyone know when he started working on the chapter?

Are you illiterate? The monster was already dead just like others.

Its cleanly cut body fell apart because Garou, who got kicked a great distance, collided with it.

10th of November, 12 days ago

The man spoils us, that’s for sure.

literally drawing volumes per chapter
one day OPM will surpass One piece

He already did. It's called Fubuki.

to be number One

Really? The earliest stream I can see he's done for this chapter is slated as being 1 week ago.

I'm really confused as weather you're just pretending to be dumb right now. Not that it matters:
The frog-shit is being cut at the moment as Garou's sitting there, otherwise the blood wouldn't be splattering all over the place and his jaw wouldn't be hooveing in the air. No one's asking weather it was already dead or alive, meaning Bomb is aiming either at Garou and missing like a bitch, or Garou is just plain fucking lucky.

Ustream doesn't write the exact date by number.
But believe me, I even wrote the exact date in my note to see how long it would take him to finish this chapter

The body dramatically fell apart on collision, you retard.

Bang kicked Garou into the pile of monsters on page 15. On that page only the frog's head is visible. The page you posted is 16, where several dead monsters are visible. On page 17 Bang and Bomb are standing far away from Garou and Bomb said that only Garou is left so he can help his bro now. Meaning, the monsters were all already fucking dead.

So thats about 1 month to do 137 pages. About 34 pages in a week. He could do weekly chapters and spend 4 days working and taking 3 full days off. Nowhere near the infamous mangaka schedules.

>Bang kicked Garou into the pile of monsters on page 15
Typo. Bomb.

Anyway, the point is Bomb was already finished with the monsters.

Garou looks like a kid here.

Honestly, you two, I'd just call it an attempt at intimidation. Bomb was specifically roped into this by Bang so as to not kill Garou after all, so I don't think he would go as far as to slice him up.

Well the other mangaka have to do research for story and have to write that stuff by themselves. At least he's sharing the burden.

In front of Bang and Bomb he is just a brat throwing a tantrum. seems fitting

>137 pages
I usually don't use these threads but does he not have any restrictions no how many pages there can be per chapter like other mangaka have?

I know it isn't weekly and all but still this seems rare to me.

>implying based god murata is bound to the laws of man

The manga is published on a website, and then compiled into volumes. He can do pretty much whatever he wants.

Not really, no. It's published on the web, so he doesn't have to jockey for pages with other authors like in a magazine. As for the physical volume releases, they can be adjusted as needed like the Deep Sea King chapter being split into a part 1 and part 2 between different volumes.

That would work.

But that guy is just retarded and can't follow what's been shown on stream so far. Bomb had already killed all the monsters and the transition to that frog is supposed to be dramatic. It was already dead, just cut so cleanly that Garou falling on top of it made the body fall apart.

Bomb is literally standing and talking to Bang after kicking Garou.

So Elder's got 2 eyes here. Wonder if Genos' internal incineration blast here was the final push Elder needed to molt and power up.

Most of these pages are really hard to draw, but in a weekly series most of the panels are just people talking without doing that much of motion.
Murata Even said that he can finish 17 pages in one day, but the quality wouldn't be the exact same

ONE's?

Well Garou is only 18. But just you wait user.

He's gonna ACTIVATE IT.

Are you dumb? Murata does all the work here. ONE just gives him who fights who and the outcome. Murata has to come up with the whole battle and sometimes he even changes the fighters like this time only Bang is supposed to fight Elder but Murata added Bomb.

>ONE just gives him who fights who and the outcome
>Murata has to come up with the whole battle
That's not true. ONE posted the drafts of Garou's fight for example and that shit is pretty detailed. Murata just made some panels larger and sacrificed logic for epicness in some cases. Like Garou simply steps away from the first arrow rain in ONE's version but Murata made him stand in the same place and dodge like Neo.

ONE doesn't always ignore choreography. Looks like he just shafted Genos and Bomb in this chapter. Kek.

After looking at Elder's body a few more times, I think you should make Elder's body in your model a bit flatter? I felt like something was off when I first saw it, but I wasn't sure what, but after looking at the stream I started thinking that your model's body was a bit too thick. The width is alright, though.

Well, I haven't look at your model recently, so it might just be my imagination.

What part of his body?

The torso. Just look at what's currently showing on Murata's stream to get what I mean; Elder's torso looks rather flat.

Is that supposed to look like a vagina with a huge clitoris?

>Murata said on stream that ONE would miss >storyboard pages and make fights deliberately >brief, e.g. show only start of a fight and the end >result, and gives Murata the freedom to come >up with details of the actual combat in->between.

>When she tells you she's only been with a few guys

Not for the latest chapter, see:

"According to what Murata said on stream, ONE’s original storyboard had Bang going alone against Elder with his cross fang dragon slayer fists water stream rock cutting fist. Bang’s plan was to push Elder aside, but was only able to halt Elder’s advance while Bang ended up being the one getting pushed aside. Elder took no damage, and Genos made a comment on being shocked by the power Bang demonstrated.
Murata didn’t like the fact that Bomb got so little screen time, and said Bomb is even stronger than Bang and he needs his fair share, so Murata decided to have Bang and Bomb use a combined strike.
One relevant point I should mention here is Murata said on stream that ONE would miss storyboard pages and make fights deliberately brief, e.g. show only start of a fight and the end result, and gives Murata the freedom to come up with details of the actual combat in-between.
For this particular fight (Elder vs. Bang, Bomb, Genos), Murata said ONE’s ‘end result’ was that Elder cannot die/be badly hurt at the hands Bang/Bomb/Genos, that cannot be changed, but as you’ll see in a second, Murata took a fan’s suggestion on stream and used the freedom he has with the “in-between” details to significantly change the nature of the fight. ONE was very happy with the result approves the new version personally. ONE even came up with a new name for the combo move. Here’s the detailed series of events:
A fan on stream questioned Murata about the inconsistency in power levels, said if Bang and Bomb combined couldn’t hurt Elder Centipede, doesn’t it make Metal Bat stronger than them combined? Shouldn’t the combined hit at least damage Elder’s face like cave it in or something?
Murata acknowledges the issue and said he will discuss this with ONE to see what the official changes can be made"

I saw this shit in the previous thread already. It's exactly as I said. ONE just shafted Bomb and Genos here. That doesn't mean he left the WHOLE fight to Murata because the original draft for this chapter was, what, 50 pages long? That's a lot.

As you can see from the drafts he posted recently, ONE does do plenty of choreography. It's not all on Murata.

Also, learn to post like a normal person or leave and stay leave, fucking mongoloid.

Its pretty much like in DBS with Toyotaro and Toriyama(Toyo gets the outline and gets to do whatever he wants, respecting the outline key moments).

It's not like that at all. Toyo has much more freedom and is only adapting Toriyama's story, just like Toei. Murata is doing THE version of ONE's ideas, and ONE always has to approve his manuscripts before Murata does something.

I approve of this because Bomb really should get to do SOMETHING.

Said I was going to draw that Garou fanart
Here it is

Yeah, this has been a pretty good show. Now I'm totally fine with him jobbing in the Dragon showdown

Im disappointed that One only sees Genos as a joke and nothing more.

Murata redrew Saitama reaction for the infinite combo scene, thoughts?

It looks good, but it doesn't look like Garou. I really hope Murata manages to make a design that retains the one from the webcomic, while still looking like Garou, even if it compromises the original design a bit.

Nice horns and scarf detail

I feel like it'd look much better without the mouth.
Really good nontheless.