/Our girl?/

Should Lauren have been detained by the authorities? Lets discuss.
I understand she made an "Allah is Gay" video mocking Islam and I believe in free speech, but it isn't surprising anymore that she was taken into custody, especially in the UK.
Thoughts?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 22.18.40.png (2706x1798, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uSXAKSrsDE
youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
hollaforums.com/thread/8778651/politics/mike-enoch-dox-thread-4-shut-it-down.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone can beg for shekels and travel the world filming shit. Lauren is just another tradthot. What's her character like tho? She's an immature airhead without substance. No thanks. I'll stick with NatSoc qt3.14s who actually name the Jew.

Attached: Sinead-VS-Lauren.jpg (1488x1821, 350K)

If smthing is white and breaths, sure its on ((our)) side.

Attached: whiteeeneees.jpg (887x588, 139K)

FUCK OFF OP.

She's another kike controlled opposition.

>Muslims are flooding Europe!
>Muslims are bad!
>Ignore the Jews who are importing them.

Ive actually never heard of her.

This is actually the best think that could happen to her.
Even the news couldn't keep quiet about it and making people see how
"right winged" people are not allowed to speak or get in the UK but foreign ISIS Jihadist get housing.

This makes people think,

She'll be arrested for 'hate speech' and her Twitter will be shut down.

Do you realize that she got barred from entering the UK because they had intel that an attack was planned on her Pettibone and Sellner? They were being lured into a trap in order for a false flag to blame on muslims. Jews were about to sacrifice those e-celebs for a PR stunt. I can't believe they still align themselves with those people.

Attached: 1513376693272.jpg (1858x2429, 1.49M)

England is fake and gay.

Attached: beta.png (2514x228, 85K)

Sinead is feminist coal burner retard

youtube.com/watch?v=5uSXAKSrsDE

Attached: mrs_hunt.jpg (306x230, 17K)

NatSoc qt my ass

Attached: mrs_kyle.jpg (600x450, 37K)

this is a TRS PSYOP.
Sinead has never fucked niggers.
And you have no evidence she has.
You have her sitting with a nigger she plays with... and some female nigger who is prbly his gf.

Stay defeated you dumb fucks my god it's so sad..

Attached: sinead.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Lauren
The whore is canadian.
IDGAF

the allah is gay thing was in response to a vox (I think) piece called is jesus gay and then trying to make the case he was.

So instead challenging the idea of islam's "protected" status from criticism while others are fair game, she just trolled them for laughs.

So I don't think we missed out much on not hearing her speak. It's shitty for freedom of speech, but someone as "informed" as her should've known that the Brit government assumes the crime and then proves it with arbitrary evidence such as a years old video calling allah gay.

>/ourkike/
>post Trump Sup Forums
pathetic

t. Sinead

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

Attached: laurensmugsmile.png (509x532, 232K)

t. hasbara shill

Attached: SINEAD-8.jpg (965x664, 103K)

I think pic related should have happened and the video leaked on here.

Attached: download (1).jpg (284x178, 10K)

Ew she looks so old. Cant believe she's only 22

If you hang around niggers your reputation is already destroyed if you’re a female.

Jesus fuck i knew she was crazy but hot dame

lmaoing @ the beta orbiters that paid for her plastic surgery. but fuck off, stop spamming ecelebs on Sup Forums

No ofcourse she shouldn't have been, what kind of stupid question is that? No muslim country would ban or do anything bad to a muslim who talked bad about non muslims, so why would the UK do anything about this? You brits need to overthrow your government then kill/run out all the muslims.

what if you're married to a Jew?

Attached: mike enoch jewish features.jpg (2048x1536, 410K)

>Should Lauren have been detained by the authorities?
no
but what do you expect from a country that has so embraced sharia

This

isn't this the chick that makes dog whistle racist videos, walking around paris crying that there aren't any girls wearing "french braids" or anyone eating "french toast"?

And the chick who literally tried to stop a legally authorized ship from docking in Italy? Probably lying on her passport for entry to the country in the process.

LMAO, good, let her stupid ass sit in jail.

Mike’s family looks nice and happy family is the most important thing we must all try to do what we can to find peace

lol fuck off kike your bullshit doesnt work here any more

Attached: sinead 4.jpg (525x563, 27K)

>Pedophile rape gangs
I sleep
>Allah is gay
OI!

Attached: 8357572341.jpg (850x519, 98K)

>Should Lauren have been detained by the authorities? Lets discuss.

All coalburners should be arrested and deported. UK did good

She needs to get over the fact that her vacation nationalism in Eurabia is over, and focus on the hemisphere that actually matters.

that isnt lauren tho, doesnt look like her at all

Yes focus on the Land of the Mutts and Home of Degenerates

Just wondering do you think mike was happily married and then divorced because of the Jew thing if so that’s sad I’m not a Jew but I am touched by that photo for some reason. I wish all the best for mike i hope he is close with his brother I miss my brother btw I’m not a Jew just sad And lonely

I'll be a fan when she has at least 4 white babies, till then she's just another girl seeking gibs off emasculated men.

Honestly I just wish I could be blessed enough to have a loving wife and family I wish I could be mike pre divorce

is this lauren?

stfu.

Attached: lauren southern trad op.gif (1606x1301, 3.15M)

they arent divorced.
theyre both MOSSAD faggets.

Attached: Mike-Enoch-Ames.jpg (2000x1575, 1.61M)

Any archive links available for these

There's no such thing as an alt-right girl they're all deceitful sluts you have to turn them into one. But thanks to womens liberation you can't really do that anymore so is anyone really surprised when divorce rates are at 50 -60% all across the country?

hollaforums.com/thread/8778651/politics/mike-enoch-dox-thread-4-shut-it-down.html

Attached: LS is not a thot no.jpg (544x728, 45K)

attention whoring freeze peach thot, saged

Attached: gg.png (1151x543, 51K)