Jojo

Why did Araki do away with Giorno's personality? He seemed like he was going to be such a prankster, but he just took a backseat instead and let the others take over.

Other urls found in this thread:

cowboymutual.tumblr.com/post/167278651261/yasugap-y-ondaime-anyways-anybody-i-know)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no room to be a prankster when your life is constantly at risk.

What about Joseph?

based hairposter

>literally no stakes at all
>face off two exactly identical brothers with the same kind of stand and interaction back-to-back
>literally zero tension because you knew no one would die.
>PetShop
>Shiggy obviously going to escape and reveal mansion location from the very start.
>just waiting for next "Group" fight at this point.
>Brothers with supposedly different abilities all go down the exact same way
>Oh Crusader #1 is out
>Oh Crusader #2 is out
>Oh Crusader #3 is out
>Oh IT's JoJo's turn. He better win or they all die!
>Oh, he played a mind game and pulled off a win!
>Oh, enemy admited defeat within his soul!
>Kill off an enemy without so much as a fight (to rush things off)
>suddenly main 2 characters die for no reason. Rushed as fuck. Zero impact.
>Charriot senseless powerup for 1 second, is forgotten.
>Charriot's limp dick power status is immediately forgotten, Polnaref is fit again.
>characters act dumb or cool solely as a means to progress the plot
>"Oh no I don't have a chance" -> "My balls dropped and I'mma kill u nao".
>Characters immediately revert back to being retarded.
>no stakes for 49 days because it's supposed to be a journey.
>all the action is packed in the 50th day, time is running out, have to asspull and skip scenes and fights.

If by the point the guy started asking a shitload of questions (Going up? Going right? Going left? Going out?) didn't tip you off EXACTLY what JoJo was going to do next, then I don't know how to put this other than to say you're not too bright. Egypt is a shit season.

Wow, another new copypasta! Where's the Part 6 one?

I wish Araki would do more little funny strips like the Josuke beating up punks one.
It'd like to see silly things like the sons interacting, or some nonsense that happens in the Higashikata household.
>Daiya takes Gappys memories and restarts JJL again so she can be in Yasuho's postion instead.

can you fuck your own stand
asking for a friend

How big Star Platinum's dick?

I feel the same way. I really thought he was going to be a more subtle Joseph Joestar.

Jolyne is a better Joseph

Do you mean in cleverness? Because I do agree she's really clever. It doesn't feel like an asspull when she does it, you know what I mean?

>He seemed like he was going to be such a prankster
Where did you get that impression? He was always serious.

are parts 7 and 8 in the same universe as 1-6 or is it a hard reboot

Confirmed Ireneverse and SBRverse are different.

I think it's just a case of Araki getting better as he goes on but also that Jolyne having a Stand instead of Hamon probably helps too. Araki-science with the strings is a little more versatile (and believable give or take) than raw tricks of sunlight..I feel she carries a lot of his personality too, but it never feels over the top. She has some balancing serious moments too, with fights like Sky High.
Each protagonist has gotten generally better, and I think Gappy is turning out to be a miles better Giorno.

who are the most clever jojos?
who are the most clever villains?

But Joseph is the worst.

>He seemed like he was going to be such a prankster
>more young joseph plzzz
yea totally

Gappy is like if you took Jotaro and Giorno and stripped everything that made them fun, leaving nothing but a hollow shell left.

Gappy A SHIT

your mom is going to be such a prankster

definitely more than giogio yea

>implying giorno didn't prank polpo, illuso, melone, ghiaccio, cioccolata and diavolo real good

>I went to crop this exact panel
Damn, user.
>Giorno
>Fun
Maybe at at the start but no.
>leaving nothing but a hollow shell left.
You what? Gappy still has his oblivous moments, he still feels pain and has actual chemistry with his partners. It's not in the edgy teenager trying to be strong way like Jotaro. Nor is tension killing know it all cardboard like Giorno. He fucks up, loses and unlike Giorno who just sort of sorts everything out after his fuck up (like White Album), Gappy understands he needs to listen and understand, work with his partners.
Compare Gappy to Urban and Giorno to Cioccolata. Gappy figures things out slowly about the Stand alongside Rai, who would actually know these things. He talks with the opponent, understands and goes in headstrong like an idiot.
Giorno just knows everything off the bat by simply looking at Narancia, he has his badass speech where a street rat now apparently knows bone names to a T. Don't get me wrong, Giorno's speech is pretty badass and I love the moment, but there's no tension in that fight whatsoever, You can trust in Giorno 100% to not fuck up and just heal his way out.
Gappy isn't like that, he doesn't know everything, he learns stuff with the reader and figures it out.. It feels much more natural.
I guess it depends what type you like, but I prefer Gappy.

>when you're autistic and think every form of trick is a prank

>You can trust in Giorno 100% to not fuck up and just heal his way out.

Joseph was one of a kind and lost his edge to age, not even he could keep it up for long.

That dude was shitting himself half of the time and just squeaked by

the Dio's world drawthread is breddy gud

>it's just a prank bro

I know, I'm just saying I prefer Gappy's way.
I mean, I fuck rocks and Giorno is too stiff and dry for me

>>>/reddit/

Giorno will get an amazing VA and everyone will love him soon enough

WHEN EVERY MAN IS TORN APART

I'm kinda confused by the latest chapter, is Yasuho looking for the Rokakaka because she had a thing for Kira, which is why she felt the need to help Josuke out of the ground when normally she wouldn't?

i want to put my face between his legs and huff like crazy

I also have questions, how did she know that hair clip was a rock animal, and did that hair clip just make a fake dad to mess with her?

Holly inspired her, thats literally it

WITH NIGHTMARES AND WITH DREAMS

He should have appeared earlier in the story. His appearance right before the Metallica fight doesn't give Diavolo enough time to develop as a character.

I'm gonna marry Doppio!

WILL NO ONE LAY THE LAUREL WREATH

>had a BDSM relationship with his mom's corpse
>raped and impregnated a girl
>killed the man who adopted him
>tried to murder his child
Doppio should have been sent to Angelo's dungeon.

>raped
well now you're just making shit up

A lot of his character is developed through interactions with Doppio in that arc

>there are still people who think kaato is the main villain just because she's a girl

WHEN SILENCE DROWNS THE SCREAMS

Best suit.

What is the most likely time for a part 5 announcement? All the festivals have passed and all we've gotten are slight teasers of an announcement.

>there are still people who think jobin is the main villain just because he's a boy

There's jump festa in less than a month but you know it's not happening, let go of that hope.

CONFUSION

Part 5: 2018-2019 (with one year break)
Part 6: 2021-2022 (with one year break)
Part 7: 2024-2025 (with an eternal break because Araki died)
And this is best case scenario.

>thinking Araki will die at age 75

ITS ALL FORESHADOW, YOU CANT DENY THE TRUTH

>If by the point the guy started asking a shitload of questions (Going up? Going right? Going left? Going out?) didn't tip you off EXACTLY what JoJo was going to do next
>EXACTLY

Post Araki stories

Araki pleases old men for free

>King of Story

>I'll give you this fruit and I'll tell you more.
Why do I think this story is going to be a scene in Jojolion?
>We get something major happen in JJL
>It's in the same UJ as the P5 announcement
>We get two posts mourning the loss of Fruitdad or Kyo and that's it.
I can see it coming.

Joseph is an idiot savant.
Gappy is probably the smartest though, I'd say.

Smartest I'd say Dio

Kars>Dio

He was a cool youth but then got better (kawaii-er) with age.

What's the least flawed part and why is it 4?

>tfw you make a rock skip across water for the first time

>tfw you start dating a human and they keep asking why you are awake all the time.
Guys, how do I explain it? I don't want to lay in bed for 7 hours going crazy.
Did butterfly PJs Joseph make it into the anime?

Bruno best girl

Bruno best MAN.

I want to make love to Joshu.

Joshu got gangbanged as a kid

so was your mom

>2,93 MB

Bruno is a girl.

If that's what you've got to tell yourself

I want to be Diavolo's special friend.

It looks bad enough to be believable

It doesn't look believable at all.

your mom looks bad enough to be believable

Doppio, I'm going to will my dick into you.

If your dick is big enough, you can put it in your own ass.

I saw it in a video once.

Thanks, I'll tell bossu that.

I hope that works out for him.

Araki has stepped up on his female characters in Jojolion. I love the series but I'm still very glad that Part 8 isn't a sausage fest like the previous parts.

I also find it amusing that most of the female characters somewhat fit a waifu template:

- Yasuho is the normal girl-next-door, with pink hair.
- Daiya is the imouto obsessed with the protag.
- Hato is the onee-chan.
- Kyo is the aloof maido.
- Karera is the hot but totally unwomanly character.
- Kaato is the beautiful milf.

Seeing Doremifasolati Do and learning about the existence of Rock Animals jogged her memory about the hairclip event from her youth, as she speculated it could potentially have been a Rock Animal too. Remembering that event, she realised that the doctors she met must have been Holly and Kira and she remembers what Holly told her that day, and she realised that to find out who she is and what she wants out of life she needs to actually help other people and not focus purely on herself. Because she’s tied up in the whole doctor and Rock Animal thing now, she’s determined to find the Rokakaka too since it’s important to the people that are important to her, and she can find herself in focusing someone other than herself.

As for what the hairclip does, it’s kind of weird and the translation didn’t help. Basically it digs into people’s scalps with it’s tongue and causes crazy amounts of dandruff while looking through their memories. After Yasuho hurt herself, her mother ran to call an ambulance but in that time the hairclip created an image of her dad out of the dandruff clumps and used it to make her kill herself by saying he had a new family and didn’t want to see her anymore. Why the hairclip Rock Animal tries to make people it parasitises kill themselves I don’t know, it probably just feeds on negative emotions or some shit so it digs right into the brain to draw them to the surface. Kira ‘accidentally’ stepped on and killed the hairclip in the hospital, which might suggest that he’s known about Rock Organisms way longer than previously thought.

>This unsurprisingly leads to one of Diavolo's many deaths

He’ll only be 65 at that point though.

>the very first "to be continued"

araki is a primordial memelord.

>infinite possibilities
>diavolo gets a shamefully erotic death every now and then
At least he gets peaceful ones too.

>Diavolo's probably died of cock vore

what would be some cozy deaths for bossu?

So is this like meant to be a parody

No.
Actually there was lots of drama around the normal Secret Santa (cowboymutual.tumblr.com/post/167278651261/yasugap-y-ondaime-anyways-anybody-i-know) because of screaming about paedophilia.
So there's like 3 odd secret santas and gift exchanges going around for different levels of "Problematic" because apparently drawing fucking art is now too hard for these people.