John Bolton

>John Bolton

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE'S GOING FULL NEO-CON

ENJOY YOUR ENDLESS WARS

Attached: 54324567.png (582x447, 64K)

But McMaster was a Neoconservative?

You realize by next month the arrests will start rolling out an israel will be exposed worldwide for their crimes right?

No. He wasn't, but I trust Trump, so if this was his choice it's for a specific reason.

Attached: 1497551044220.png (1306x1020, 606K)

John Bolton kicks ass.

Bolton makes McMaster look like a liberal art student

john bolton is a neocon but he is loyal at least, hes been defending trump from the beginning. hopefully trump gives him good directions to follow rather than inject his neocon shit into the mix.

When you're literally threatening chyna with tariff war maybe its good to chose a neo con over some obongo ass licker

Bolton wants to defund the UN. Staunch anti-globalist. He knows that's his fight and is not going to push neocon bullshit.

Blood and oil.

This. The left/right paradigm won't matter soon enough.

>meanwhile he was in the holocaust museum
pure bs

Yeah for Israel

Attached: 1508073965269.jpg (1507x1325, 793K)

he defends him because he wants power . neocon sycophant does what he can to get the position and then puts israel first

oh boy, can't wait for escalating wars for israel.

he's an even worse neoconservative but with a stupid mustache to boot

This just in, Trump fires Melania, replaces her with Ivanka

Oh my fucking God. This is very disappointing news.

Time to bring democracy to the Syrian people amirite goys?

we WAR now!

Why and how is this a bad thing exactly?

enjoy the sucking off the MIC and having the NSA jerk off to all the hidden cams in your house

ISRAEL FIRST~! !~MAGA~!

BOM BOM BOMB BOMB IRAN

SING IT WITH ME /POOL/

BOM BOM BOMB BOMB IRAN BOM BOM BOMB BOMB BOMB IRAN

Trump is 100% Neocon. There you have it.

Any burgers planning on watering that tree of liberty soon? Or are you just going to pound your chests and continue to proudly post here when the next war starts like good little goyim?

>Bolton wants to defund the UN. Staunch anti-globalist. He knows that's his fight and is not going to push neocon bullshit.

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

My dreams came true

Attached: C2DDEE5B-29F0-4C50-B237-C6D36E0EBB1F.jpg (2048x1152, 254K)

The only shocked goy here is you, I'm making a shit ton of money with every move Trump makes. It's all so predictable.

YEEEEEEEES

Anti-war cucks btfo. We will have chaos, finally. This world is already full of conflict avoiding cucks like you Sup Forumstards who suck Putin's cock. Trump is the guy.

Attached: pepe3.png (713x611, 26K)

The president isn't a nigger anymore so it's okay

>M.I.C. funding increased
>domestic malaise at cruscendo
>tariffs on chinks
>war hawks installed
>chinks anoint Mao 2.0

I T ' S
H A B B E N I N G

Attached: poo-gasmic.jpg (750x500, 231K)

>but I trust Trump
Typical drumpftard.

I hope this is bait because it already contradicts itself retardedly.

>this guy thinks toppling Saddam and Gaddafi were good things that made the world more stable

I'm not shocked at all asshole. I'm telling the idiots here who thought Trump was the gift from God that they were wrong and this is a CLEAR example. Better use up that money quick. You won't be able to use it when the nukes drop on your head.

>trust compulsive, pathological liar with a subnormal I.Q. and who'c in the throes of dementia

Attached: 1521114209569.png (296x378, 183K)

Attached: 1514695819331.png (740x410, 703K)

without wars USA goes bankrupt, that's what the middleeast is, just a cauldron to keep the arms industries employed, now every nation on earth is engaged in essentially wargames

Attached: lol.jpg (630x757, 143K)

Why did Tucker tell him off last week on the show? Need some backstory.

Attached: fucktrumptolietlickers.jpg (958x959, 80K)

Attached: dumbf_destiny.jpg (480x788, 123K)

New American Century BACK IN ACTION BABY!

Attached: 1486836670004.jpg (643x538, 69K)

>one more neocon
yipeee more desert wars.

The nigger was a nigger, and a faggot, and a Muslim, and had a tranny wife, and was a Muslim, and was a Commie, but at least he had the sense to not hire a sociopath like John Bolton.

Nice. We need more wars in shitskin countries, keep their numbers down

That's where you are wrong leaf. I suggest you fetch a priest, you can't say no to the beauty and the beast.

What?

Flynn never should have left

Trump has betrayed us so many fucking times, he bombed syria and his people just tried to do it again, he struck a deal with that cunt (((FEINSTEIN))) on gun control, he's continuing the proxy war against Russia in Syria, we're still in the middle east nonetheless, the list goes on, also check pic related before you screech shill like the plebbit retard you are.

>forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good
and literally right after he said that
>Together, we will make (((LOVE))) and (((TOLERANCE))) prevalent throughout the world
are you seriously defending this fucking traitor right now by cherry picking parts of one of his quotes while completely ignoring the next part of it to make him look like /ourguy/. Not only is this not fucking 2016, but this isn't /r/e_ddit, please go back

good goyim, guarantee you're both boomers or at least you let (((FOX NEWS))) do all your thinking for you

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (1075x771, 89K)

Are you insane? What kind of deluded person would write such outrageous, lunatic garbage? It's so bad, not even a shill would write it.

Get ready to die for Israel in Iran, goys! Here's to another several decades of endless pointless war!

Attached: 1494808967398.jpg (297x434, 30K)

>Trump adds a warhawk to his NSC before Nork meeting

I guess Trump got tired of hearing about the catastrophic loss of life for South Koreans in Seoul and the flashpoint with China

Israel hacked the election. Israel is behind the bots. Israel is behind the fake news. Israel. Not Russia.

Attached: 1507993692206.jpg (3986x2135, 2.34M)

Flynn would have gotten us into a war with Iran as well you dolt.

THE

STAR

WILL

GORGE

ITSELF

ON

CLAY

Attached: 1513679729408.jpg (3668x4104, 3.37M)

>On the UN: “If the UN secretary building in New York lost 10 storeys, it wouldn’t make a bit of difference.”

based Bolton

>without wars USA goes bankrupt
this -- and this is why we're on the cusp of a large--scale-to-world-war

>kike capitalism
>infinite grow litter borne by gormless groveling goys
>in a finite world
>unbalance the teetering Ponzi scheme with third world labour
>pyramid topples on broke back goyim below

this please Mammon

Attached: democracy(tm).jpg (1696x1080, 216K)

Sure but what evidence have you that the Bolsheviks will be arrested next month? Where is this coming from?

>bolsheviks
You're a shill. This is the zionist, Israeli, rothschild conspiracy. Communism is only a part of Judaism.

>Drain the swamp
>I only hire the VERY BEST PEOPLE
>I have a VERY GOOD BRAIN
>I'm... I'm totally not a neo-con establishment R guys, I'm anti-establishment!
>Enacts all policies that Neo-cons want
>Lets Neo-cons run congress
>Enacts neo-con tax legislation
lel

name one, ONE piece of legislation or political appointment by Trump that is "anti-establishment." Oh wait, they're already fired and gone, replaced by neocons! Congrats Trumplets, you basically put into power GWB 2.0, only worse and less intelligent.

this, been sideshow since his departure

I'm a still? For calling the kikes by another name understood by everyone here? How many levels of paranoia are you on right now bro?

>t. leftypol fag

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel

>less intelligent
wanna know how I know you're a shill?

>star
nuke/s
>gorge
devour
>clay
the earth, scorched

(reference to WW3)

-OR-

>star
Sun
>gorge
immolate
>clay
the earth, scorched

(reference to global warming)

...or a combination thereof

Attached: the_trollinomicon_soothsays.jpg (2110x1274, 517K)

>dumb fucking mutt who can't think for himself

>shill
wanna know how I know you're an underage b& from 2016?

No. It means that Israel's crimes will be exposed which will be so egregious that the country will not be allowed to exist anymore.

Wtf...and that Omnibus Bill is a fucking nightmare.

>Trump giving direction

You deluded cuck, you think (((Trump))) is the one who calls the shots?

ITT a bunch of unemployable autists armchair quarterback the presidency of the United States based on what (((media))) tells them.

>I have a VERY GOOD BRAIN

you've gotta give it to the dotard and his ingravscent dementia -- it sure is an endless font of hilarity...!

>...if you're not a 'mutt

Attached: dead_Deplorables.jpg (250x187, 6K)

John Bolton is a swamp creature

the kikes have officially roped trump.

Attached: 1368320916150.jpg (498x374, 58K)

yes goyim, destabilize secular regimes, they are evil and oppose our greatest ally!
There's very little difference between king nigger and trump. Both don't give a shit about your due process rights, both want to continue government surveillance, both continued foreign wars, both are bought out by special interests, both support gun control, and both work for the same (((ELITES))). Don't fool yourself my little magapede, trump isn't gonna reverse obama's """legacy""", only continue it in an optically different fashion, prepare for more innocents killed by drones including US citizens without due process
oh yeah I forgot that's the other catchphrase you retards, have. Yep, you caught me, I'm a shill from leftypol who is paid by a tranny mod who gags on dicks to tell you that your beloved George Bush copycat is replacing you in an effort to destroy your god king and his plans to defend israel

Attached: based_magapede.png (890x605, 90K)

Attached: image.png (900x802, 419K)

no retard, he was a kike puppet all along and you idiots are in fucking denial...

>McMaster wasn't as bad

He was a neocon war hawk with direct ties to people like Vin Diesel, er, I mean Susan Rice.

Well..... this ends badly.

BASED Trump about to sign a trillion dollar spending bill while Republicans have full control of the government, and now we get war with Iran as well? Christmas came early!

Attached: 1475626883262.jpg (790x700, 105K)

That's absurd. What could They possibly have on him?

Attached: trump-epstein-body-image-1454091531.jpg (1220x1578, 266K)

Zion Don!

>muh kike puppet

LOL, why is Sup Forums full of anti-war cucks? Bunch of Putin cock suckers.

Attached: zzz8.jpg (1280x904, 276K)

>ENJOY YOUR ENDLESS WARS

no, this is amazing and will work to make peace

and every country that will still fuck with the US deserves it

>anyone ITT defending this
John Bolton is probably one of the worst choices.

Yes, this is all just an 4d chess!!1! wait an d see!11! ignore da shillz!!!!1!11!1!!
by what, based god emperor trump? Keep dreaming T_D

Attached: (((shutup))).png (791x443, 269K)

He does realize this isn't a company right? You can have crazy turnover to make things right in 20 years. He needs to find people that he can work with and move the fuck along.

Attached: 4568463.gif (420x213, 2.68M)

Here's hoping that you Americans nuke China this time. No excuses.

Attached: 1438156990549.png (213x176, 51K)

He’s not a Jew.... right......

>why is Sup Forums anti war

Ron Paul's influence still sticks here

SAY IT WITH ME LADS - STRONG AND STABLE

Attached: usanumber1.jpg (630x420, 49K)

>shitsrael
>samson option

there is no way that (((they)))'re cock cut vassal pitbull will allow this to happen unless its done in a 'Rapture-esque' fashion -- ushering in the new moshiach

in other words, the ZOG will fly up into some 'Elysium' in space ("Black Knight Satellite"...?) and then neutron bomb the planet (nay nuke -- only destroy all electrical infrastructure, thereby preserving the planet) and watch the goyim gnew each other apart in the Gomorrah below

>8 men
>23 woman
>Zion
>And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh (goyim) be saved: but for (((the elect's))) sake those days shall be shortened.

Reads like providence to me...

Attached: the_jews'_trick.jpg (1794x666, 274K)

shit bait

Attached: (you).png (900x729, 129K)

Endless wars.
Endless debt.

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-183918.jpg (1080x891, 375K)

Wow. You really showed him. Defender of Sup Forums right here. amazing. I'm stunned really. just shut him right the fuck up. I mean I'm speechless. Gobsmacked. Shocked. Currently in awe of your intellectual prowess. You should run for office. Seriously. Watching you shut down that libtard soyboi made me hard.

Not a bait, this is what I actually believe.

>kikes have roped trump
>roped an afterbirth that his father wanted to throttle with his own umbilical cord

no one can escape karma, I guess...

Attached: 1515804370035.jpg (758x530, 69K)

Are you ready to go to war amerimutts?

Attached: 1513028512826.png (960x540, 773K)

why is everyone upset over this?
i thought McMaster was a leaker and overall faggot