youtube.com/watch?v=w_4a3YxqQ2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can she change Nue's size?

>OT3 Confirmed
fuck monogamy, acquire Hawawa and Salad

Harem ending confirmed

>Salad and Sumire are friends

Shipfags BTFO

No bait or anything. I legit think Sumire will die and will be one f the reasons for edgy Boruto. They are practically seeing a Rin 2.0

Sakura and Ino were friends too. What does it have to do with shipping? Only shippers are throwing daggers at the other side.

>"Wtf Burrito wants to be friends forever? Get real Bort you're the only one who thinks like that"
>"You want to go camping Bort? Now he's really done it. Stupid Bort always being so childish what's fun about going camping"
>"But mom! I don't want to apologize to Bort. He's so stupid!
Thank god we have Sumire.

Based Kodachi
I think he saw all the shitposting and decided to go with sister-wife route

>all he does in the moon is think about his waifu's son
Poor guy.

Don't forget the snek

Sumire is just being nice and hangs out with Salad since she doesn't have any other friends besides Chocho.

at least he had his own son to watch him over

He really is /ourguy/

Curse Kishimoto. How come every other villain said fuck you to atonment and redemption and is just chilling but this guy needs to keep suffering?

OT3?

I like how despite herself she still went, not because she liked camping but because of Bolto

except this isn't Kishi writing anymore. They're avoiding doing parallels and Sumire isn't in the frontline anymore in the manga. Sarada has more chances to be in that kind of danger as opposed to Sumire, and I don't think anyone on this team is interested in making another carbon copy of anything, they're already being branded as low-budget Naruto so repeating another storyline for the sake of PARALLELISM is even possible.

Boruto will be the unorthodox Ninja who uses tech, Sarada will be the Traditionalist, and Sumire will be Boruto's support for the role he has, while Sarada will be Boruto's support as a Ninja.

tldr; stop looking at things from a shipping perspective.

Like mother like daughter mixed in with Sauce's autism too

ONETRUETHREESOME

Is it just me, or artstyle is kinda shifting again?
This guy looks like he is from another show that decided to inform kids about the situation.

Only true threesome/triangle

He wasn't cool enough to be completely forgiven

well, they went fishing, so maybe by some crosspromotion

They meet Noct

ah thanks

Which is why Sarada ends up with Boruto and Sumire gets Cucked the fuck out, like in this episode.

why he always hangs there even though he doesn't eat anything?

you're not really understanding, Saradick. Sumire, Bort and Salad will transcend everything to become OT3. They all play off each other well, and I don't even give a damn anymore who wins, I just like all three.

It is probably owned by the sound kage.

>Valuable asset to Kara and alinea because of the jutsu copy
>Nue being a potential bomb
>Already under the watch of Ao
>Cute personality
She is dead user. Practically Rin 2.0. What will kill her, a rasenagan, a chidori?

He knows that if he waits long enough Boruto or someone else will appear and he can just sit at their table and pretend he was there coincidentally.
He's doing this probably because he still hasn't mastered the art of smoothly inviting people to hang out with him.

BoruSumi is literally NaruHina desu.

>forced parallelism
>team wants to transcend being just a continuation of Naruto
It's really in your head now.

You might be on to something, pretty sure Orochimaru used to work at the barbecue restaurant. Maybe that's where he gets all his money from.
It would be funny too because it would mean the people from Konoha funded Orochimaru's coup d'état against the hokage by eating barbecue.

How did Mitsuki even sit there without anyone noticing him. Was he hiding under the table?

I think Hawawa can recreate the Gedo seal if he amass enough chakra within her.

You might not remember this but he is a ninja and that's what ninja supposed to do.

to be honest is not as forced as literally repeating NaruHina

>yfw Sumire's death unlocks Sarada's MS

I don't want it to happen but goddammit it's a possibility now.

It is like, but not a 1:1 copy. For one, the story wants to break out of it's predecessor's shadow, The possibilities that people say about them doing another Obito story arc is 5-10 percent given this fact. Naruto was about breaking the cycle, and for someone to speculate that a cycle is happening again for the sake of shipping is stupid both saying that BoruSumi is a NaruHina copy and Sumire is Rin 2.0 is of desperation born out of shipping.

RIP Sumire and Sumierefags

hmm

The Madman!!!!

But yeah, this would provide Mitsuki a stream of income without people getting too suspicious, and place to help keep tabs on Konoha should anything happen, especially with his/her younger son there.

Sure be smug, just like the other times you guessed wrong. OT3 will still prevail.

Boruto and Himawari canon incest with Naruto too old to stop them when

I still like Salad more and after this episode, I'm even more sure but Sumire was top cute this week.

But more importantly, GUYS TONERI IS DYING

fuck, i missed the school AU

>all this time we thought Mitsuki was homeless
>he was actually living above the WcDonald
>also he's the manager
The absolute madman, is there anything he cannot do?

awww

I love how Burrito & Salad interact. It's like husband and wife.

I like how she literally went because of him.

I want that to happen just to see the fans lose their absolute shit.

Hinata invited him back to Earth but he decided to stay there

youtube.com/watch?v=w_4a3YxqQ2w

What kind of ritual do I need to do to get Namida and Wasami into the main supporting cast?

Tsundere Bort is pretty cute.

I want an explosion of Sarada/Sumire fanart after this. I like both too much

Ok, what is this and why wasn't I aware of it?

So him dying is probably why the Ayy Lmaos find earth and Bolt getting the Jougan is his last ditch desperation attempt at defending earth.

She literally stalked him as a smol kid. I actually bet she probably said what she did so Boruto would spend more time with her.

t. Boruto

We all Gonna ignore metal taking fatty Bing rips

Naruto Highschool OVA
And iirc there should be some one shot chapters laying around

And she will stalk him when he starts training with Sasuke, honestly the stalking thing is probably part of the Uzumaki secret kekkei genkai.

*Bong

>tfw BoruSara does happen
>but Bort dies
>leading to pic related

Shit!

>Sumire/Sarada Wins
>leaving everyone buttblasted
>both have the task of raising the pinnacle of Hiashi's plan.

Stop sucking dicks.

And did you realize that this chapter shows that Sarada talks about Boruto very often

He might get a happy ending eventually.

>chouchou dies later and awakens a form beyond mangekyou

hawawa is so fucking cute

why is she still pretending to be shy and retarded?

cuz anime

Daily reminder that if only Hashirama had taken one for the team and put his dick in crazy, the whole mess from years later would have been completely avoidable.

Also I hope we won't be seeing a whole bunch of resurrected dead guys again in Boruto. They are dead, leave them alone.

And why does Moegi only has 3 stars in seduction even with her wood release? Why can't she be more like based Hashi-chan with maxed seduction, who can even affect the great Madara?

It might depend on how much chakra Nue's absorbed. We saw it get almost as big as a Bijuu after sucking chakra from quite a few people. Then shrink to pet size after losing that chakra. Maybe if she can get Nue to feed on Kurama's chakra, it might turn full Bijuu size. Hell, if she can give Nue both Naruto and Sasuke's chakra at once, she can basically have a discount Hagoromo on her hands.

But it just sucks Chakra and explodes. How stable is that thing?

Sumire will end up with Kawaki.

Hinata should at least give him a blowjob after everything's he done for earth. Or at least offer up Himawari as a future bride. I swear I'll actually cry if Toneri goes down protecting earth from the ayyliens after the literal torture Naruto and Hinata put him through.

>tfw MechaNue

> She see's his dick

Lewd

>But it just sucks Chakra and explodes.

I think the exploding part was built in by her father to nuke Konoha. I doubt that's ALL it can do. If it can suck chakra and keep it, that would be very useful in combat. Now this is just pure tinfoil and theoretical, but that could technically make Sumire the ultimate support ninja. But acting as a chakra hub so that the front line fighters will never run of chakra. They can use her as a chakra battery to take chakra from whenever they start running low. Nue has that utility since it can both suck and give chakra (to Sumire at least).

Where does Snek boy go after class? Just hide under the table at Thunder Burger place until Bort pops in???

Just like how Sarada will end up with Naruto.

So cuuuute. I still think Salad is gonna upgrade her Sharingan due to intense love for Bort.

>A chakra saber

What's next? A Chakra Star? Chakra Lightning? Emperor Naruto? Darth Salad?

Wait the carp is bred on a trial basis? What are we now GMO foods?

Also, she's also a support character not just in that facet, you could have her get support tech too.

Sumire creates chakra equipment for Sarada and Boruto.

>They are dead, leave them alone.
But I want to see Madara again!

>light pollution has already ruined stargazing in the leaf village
wtf impeach the hokage right now

It seems between the war ending and Boruto starting, there's been one hell of a technological revolution in that world. Now we have skyscrapers, gaming consoles, internet, mobile phones and fucking genetic engineering. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bort goes the science route instead while Salad is the one that goes the traditional ninja route. It would make sense. Bort's always been a maverick, it would make sense to go against his father's legacy by rejecting the ninja shit and going full science. He even has a cute researcher to make him cool gadgets now.

thats the point
Nue is experimental artificial bijuu that created by the ROOT.
Sumire has to work with science team in order to stabilize that.

#downwithUzumumumpf

That's a cute snek.

Does anyone know what the song they played when the whole class was catching the Eternal Carp is called?

So Boruto is Hinata?

I don't think Hashirama cells can create Bijuus.