I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE

Mahou Shoujo Site TV anime new key visual, airs Spring 2018.

Staff
Director: Tadahito Matsubayashi
Series Composition: Takayo Ikami
Animation Production: production doA (the only thing the've done so far is the new GochiUsa movie)

Synopsis

Asagiri Aya is a young girl who has fallen victim to bullies at her school. Looking for a way to escape her troubles, she looks to the internet for distraction, when a mysterious website called “Magical Girl Site” appears. Simply viewing the page is all it takes to hurtle Aya headlong into the deadly world of the Magical Girl Apocalypse. There, it’s fight or die, against a seemingly endless array of savagely adorable, frilly-skirted killing machines, each armed with magical powers and an unquenchable thirst for blood and chaos.

moetron.news/post/167697589875/mahou-shoujo-site-tv-anime-is-scheduled-for-spring

Will this save mahou shoujo?

The author must be completely insane to use that as a key visual.

did it ever need saving?

He's completely sane actually.

This was the better choice than the main series.
That one took itself too seriously.

So this is like what, the 4th edgy Madoka rip-off we have right now?

Welcome to the world of anime.

I came here only to ask if there are any cute traps in this series

There is.

>Animation Production: production doA (the only thing the've done so far is the new GochiUsa movie)
Picked up.

Kind of... unique for a Key visual. You would expect cute girls or the main heroine to be in the cover like every other magical girl show but instead you get a guy shoving balls into your face.

best boy hope he have good end

As if we needed any more shitty edgy shows with no substance, this shit is probably going to turn heads when it airs but then will be long forgotten 4-5 months after the show ends (aside from dumb edgy teens who'll lash onto onto it and claim it's good because of how dark it is).

>The Chad Mahou Shoujo

The Patrician's Mahou Shoujo.

Too much grimbright, we need a clasic shoujo or a full DBZ tier mahou shoujo that is not Precure or Illya.

Simple question, is this better than Magical Girl Raising Project or worse?

Haven't read the manga in a while, didn't this guy died already?

I agree. The problem with Mahou Shoujo nowadays is that either everyone has to die or no one can. There's no middle ground based in the simple pleasures of watching magical girls beat the shit out of each other without being total psychos.

Well not that I'm too hard up. Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku was probably my favorite anime last year and until the day comes where people realize "Madoka but edgier" isn't a very good idea it can still hold me over.

Isn't this one of the long series and will end nowhere? The anime I mean.
Also how is it? The synopsis sounds a bit like isekai shit but I doubt it's that.

I just want a classic shoujo with boys like SCC.

reminds me of Magical Girls of the End, which I actually canned of liked despite being batshit insane and made me feel like a pyschopath.