The world

First of all I'm going to say right away what I'm going to talk about. I'm going to complain about you f*cking dumb*cks. "Gas the jews" "I want to find a town without blacks" "muslims are a plague". For f*cking f*ck sake stop with this bullshit.

You guys don't realise this society is getting worse with segregation not only by sub cultures but also by dominant cultures. Today my history teacher (he is fully dutch, I say this because I know people will complain about this too < This does say so f*cking much about this community) said that most people are misinterpreting religions. And he is so f*cking right. For example in the name of the islam muslims are attacking western cities. Instead of getting together the people in these societes are segregated more and more because they think all muslims are potential terrorists.

I'm not saying your opinion is wrong. But I'm saying your opinion is the factor for making things worse.

But of course like the minority here I will be put away as a SJW.

Attached: One Earth no borders no religions RiseEarth.jpg (415x415, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256
youtu.be/c1zF6rXLjxc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk
youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps
youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtu.be/7UBy3_obxpE
youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transglobe_Expedition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up SJW. Sage

Attached: 8ea9f85f6e3ca3b9be02774219303d5b--crusaders-america.jpg (633x950, 88K)

Get out globalist fedora nigger.

Attached: Causes of War - Government vs Religion.jpg (627x548, 58K)

STFU, eurofag!
seasoned

Like if this wasn't expected. I had a little hope.

Think of the world as a human body.
Each part is different
Each part needs protection

Attached: ancap-meme-generator.png (547x402, 200K)

Wait, is OP admitting that we're stopping the NWO from being implemented?

Thank you OP. We're doing a great job.

Attached: 1498453627547.jpg (782x751, 262K)

1: Nobody is misinterpreting Islam. It's a straightforward warrior's code.
2: Separating what is good from what is bad is necessary to prevent the good from being destroyed. If someone has Ebola you don't bring them into a building full of people who don't have Ebola, in the hope that the Ebola might be shared among the community and thus defeated. You quarantine them. The Islamic world should be shut off from the rest of the world until they either destroy themselves or learn to stop marrying their cousins.
3: Unironically kys yourself

Another factor is fakenews aka fake sources.

>For example in the name of the islam muslims are attacking western cities. Instead of getting together the people in these societes are segregated more and more because they think all muslims are potential terrorists.
How come Jews are starting wars in the middle east and forcing migrants into Europe with the Jews in Europe working in unison with Israel?

Attached: 1498598644324.png (949x1103, 920K)

Listen you fucking bitch. Israel is finished. Jews are done for. Zionism is dead.

Attached: 1518572189247.jpg (632x732, 351K)

How bout we just cull all pakis then we won't even have to argue about whether being nice to muslims will stop them blowing us up and raping our children.

Once Israel is wiped off the map we will have world peace

Attached: 1497254661067.png (470x363, 321K)

Perhaps the reason society is segregating itself is pushback from organizations like, say, the EU that want to control everyone's lives in a global "utopia" that surely will not end the way each and every single effort to build "utopia" has ended, with tens of millions of corpses.

Which EARTH is real???

Attached: cgi.jpg (840x600, 110K)

>This is what brainlets think.

>no borders
>no politics
>no religion
>no war
>no conflict
>no progress

Attached: 81fB6o3nssL._SL1500_.jpg (1019x1500, 283K)

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

Attached: robertsimmon.jpg (480x360, 31K)

its fucking true.

Zionism is the cause of all the worlds problems

Attached: 1494908283822.jpg (629x667, 174K)

The big question is obviously... WHY?? Why does it HAVE to be shopped? We take pictures of saturns rings, but not of our OWN EARTH???
If you're going to collage/composite, then COMPOSITE! Don't fucking copy/paste, thats FAKING AN IMAGE!

If you copy and paste, thats now an artistic rendition, not a composite.

Attached: cgiearth.png (800x500, 725K)

>muh melting pot
>#noborders
Fucking
UNDERAGE B&

Gopro footage, sun distance seen 4:15

youtu.be/WwimocU0IIc?t=256

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

Attached: dogcam.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

My opinion is that Israel never had to be there. But it is there. By discriminating all jews because their grandparent were zionists you would not come far.

Weather balloon fisheye lens accidentally proves flat earth

youtu.be/c1zF6rXLjxc

Attached: weatherballoonfisheye.jpg (1920x1080, 507K)

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

Attached: redbullshit3.jpg (564x555, 41K)

The world has never been more peaceful. In the places it seems to be getting worse, it's because there's a lack of segregation of cultures. That's just the reality. Borders exist for a reason, and it's because cultures clash unless separated. Do what you want in your land, but don't come over here and tell me what to do in mine.

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

Attached: infiniterealm2.jpg (1374x918, 262K)

>PCvdw4Bd
Mister, PCvdw4Bd

Stop with it.

>Admiral Richard Byrd (first man to transverse north AND south pole) said theres more land to be discovered outside of south pole
>Byrd says antartica (south pole) is full of uranium and mountains of coal that could "generate enough energy for the entire earth for centuries"
>Byrd says theres a continent as big as america beyond the south pole from south america

"... Strangely enough theres left in the world today: an area as big as the U.S. thats never been seen by a human being, and thats beyond the pole on the other side of the

southpole from middle america - and I think its quite astonishing that there should be an area as big as that unexplored." Admiral Richard Byrd

youtu.be/czW0iRJuH1A?t=75

Attached: byrdmap.jpg (1910x732, 507K)

>these cows are small
>but the ones in the field are far away

You're literally Father McDougal right now.

Why there have to be cultures. Why do we create the imagination that cultures have to live separate?

How is the midnight sun possible? How would the southern hemisphere have any light?

Because of the tilt right?
How is the equator the hottest spot if theres a tilt?

Attached: Midnightsun3.jpg (1910x1586, 916K)

I have a fundamental problem with our space agencies KNOWINGLY faking pictures of earth if theres nothing to hide.

Attached: balloonfishlens.jpg (960x1052, 192K)

>no borders

Icewall of Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=hAgJgGRIGDw

Attached: icewall2.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Antarctic Explorers Killed? Jarle Andhoy's Story
youtu.be/mkq5CjLQFLk

Attached: carvedice.jpg (720x518, 31K)

If you mean these high altitude balloons, then yeah using a fisheye lens is stupid. But which other pictures do you mean?

People here are miserable and want to make everyone else miserable.

>no religion

Attached: 1520082343876.gif (292x278, 1.22M)

You know what I think? The Earth is actually round, but the world we live in is just a lake in the North Pole of a much larger celestial body. Beyond the Antarctic wall of Ice there are unexplored lands waiting for us.

see youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

Attached: crisisactorflatearth.jpg (1867x1057, 437K)

Why is it a shorter trip from the southmost of Australia to the Southmost of America, than it is from Maylasia to Mexico?

also see pic related

1965 NASA BUSTED - Stop Motion Animation Revealed

youtu.be/PEPuY_OmCps

Attached: firstimages.jpg (1656x1389, 523K)

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

>Inb4 dead pixels, reflections, dust particles, ad hominem, psyop derail

Attached: eesacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I laughed, I lost.

I already agreed that high altitude balloons using fisheye lenses didn't prove a curve. But I'm asking what OTHER pictures are edited?

>The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!
Apollo 17 took this photo

Attached: as17-148-22727.jpg (3000x2990, 1.12M)

Look at this shill derailing a thread made by another jewish shill. KEK. You guys are shilling against each other now.

Waarom doen ze dit?

>Apollo 17 took this photo

Im hesitant to trust the source

Attached: fakeearth.jpg (480x475, 43K)

Attached: whichearth.jpg (480x603, 38K)

Too long didn't read. Gas yourself newfag.

Attached: cgi2.jpg (585x651, 99K)

See

Proof SpaceX Changed & Edited Their Live Stream Falcon Heavy Launch

youtu.be/7UBy3_obxpE

"You could tell its real because it looks so fake"
youtu.be/dm7S8aXQJ4I

Attached: spacexfakecar3.jpg (562x599, 95K)

gonna need some proof

Attached: oftendelayed.jpg (736x876, 156K)

>But I'm saying your opinion is the factor for making things worse.
Your shitty opinion makes things worse too. It's almost like the only place for this to go is race war.

Well I don't intend to lay down without a fight.

It's not an opinion what I describe. It's a statement.

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

Attached: stationaryearth.jpg (720x720, 92K)

Holy shit! Me not wanting to live next to crime ridden niggers is causing the society to crumble? Let me just move right next to LaDarius so I can sacrifice my life for your ideals!

That picture is a fake distributed to discredit the Lunar landings. This is the original, square Hasselblad image. The Earth would have been too high in the sky to capture during Apollo 11s EVA.

Attached: AS11-40-5868HR.jpg (2349x2373, 775K)

>often delayed by 30+ min
What, a delayed flight from a 3rd world country to a 3rd world country? No way bro

>Flight time from Buenos Aires to Sydney is around 16 hours .
>The total flight duration from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Mexico City, Mexico is 21 hours, 10 minutes.

What if I want to make things worse though?

No faggot, it's an opinion.

>>The total flight duration from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Mexico City, Mexico is 21 hours, 10 minutes.

OK show me a pic from an airlines website or something

Attached: northsouth.jpg (564x564, 51K)

Why the aggresion tho? Can't you handle the truth?

You are taking it too seriously.

Nice cropped pic

Attached: farsidedamagecontrol.jpg (752x1010, 237K)

You don't decide what is true.

The truth here is the fact that some opinions here do make things worse.

It's not cropped, your picture is extended with a crude Earth shopped in and then claimed to be fake... which it is. But nobody in authority has ever claimed it to be real.

GAS THE KIKES
Your words will not stop us from killing you.

>pic

Wrong. The greatest living explorer Sir Ranulph Fiennes did it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transglobe_Expedition

this.

Why this? Why this agression? What is the cause?

So nasa has never faked anything?

Attached: cgiproof.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

That's ESA.

There was that weird case of compositing a load of Apollo images together to make a really strange image in a magazine once. But I don't see anything that could be counted as "fake".

Plus that webm is obviously a Star Trek joke.

this

Attached: 85051.jpg (1200x1200, 272K)

Fucking use google. Times will vary and it’s difficult to get straight no-stop flights but if you find flights with equal stops they still match with a 2-4 hour difference generally.

It’s hard to swallow that you’ve been sucked in to a rabbit hole but you’re claiming doctored images are possible while using imagines that could well be doctored. Idk I’d have to see some proof either way but the goddam earth is round. It’s ROUND dude every single nation with a space program has seen its round. Elon Musk the private billionaire is investing heavily in space travel to MARS he wants to profit off the fact that there are other giant spheres in our solar system!! It’s ok to admit wrong bro. You don’t even have to reply here just stop spreading lies you deep down know are false.

>That's ESA.

Same difference, thats not my question.

Has NASA ever faked ANYTHING?

Attached: bushatnasa.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

you're a fag.

Thank you.

This John Lennon “Imagine” bullshit is dumb. That song is about the moon. Only a place without any people on it can be free of politics and strife. Fuck OP and everyone else who strive to make people identical in every facet.

Attached: d665f386efa32d4bd782bd6b17e069ee.jpg (718x640, 58K)

If they have please point me to it. And do you not understand how chroma keying works? You can't do it on a checkered backdrop. It has to be an evenly lit, even colour.

However, a checker backdrop can be used to measure the speed of objects, which is probably what was going on there.

Attached: photoflex_dp_mck007a_muslin_backdrop_10x12_chroma_622559.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

Our entire knowledge of astrophysics links up with the doctrine that the earth is round and 7 planets and additional celestial bodies revolve around a star

The moon, stars in the sky, tides, seasons, magnetic poles. Science overwhelmingly works under the current explanation.
With flat earth you have to have caveats everywhere. Sure you can contest any individual element of proof, but when you put them all together you’re out of luck.

>t’s ROUND dude every single nation with a space program has seen its round. Elon Musk the private billionaire is investing heavily in space travel to MARS he wants to profit off the fact that there are other giant spheres in our solar system!

see>You don’t even have to reply here just stop spreading lies you deep down know are false.

I used to believe in space but now i'm questioning all of that. I dunno if the earth is flat or round, but I know for sure we're being lied to and for what purpose?

Attached: moonfallacy2.jpg (960x720, 131K)

>do you not understand how chroma keying works? You can't do it on a checkered backdrop

Attached: chromakeybluescreen2.jpg (250x330, 27K)

>pic
Oh my god, it's called focal length. Also known as ZOOMING.

>Zionism is the cause of all the worlds problems

t. Brainlet

You replied and quoted part of a post where I said
>you’re claiming doctored images are possible while using imagines that could well be doctored.
Let me clarify this because I can see it might be confusing.
You’re using infographs that are at least as likely (in my opinion more) to be fake.
I dunno where you get them from but yeah.
FYI that Tesla one one is so suspicious it may well be a fake, maybe the camera fucked up and they wanted to deliver idk.

>I know for sure were being lied to and for what purpose?
Exactly! With conspiracy theories a quick check is who stands to gain from it?
Who stands to gain from hiding the truth about the earth? National governments sure fucking don’t because if the public found out they were being lied to there would be war in the streets. Why would Russia not drop US in it? Or China?

Literally can't find any other instance of that picture. That pattern will either be a calibration image or will be used to determine rotation and positional tracking for dolly cameras. It's also a shade of blue, not contrasting white like your NASA webm. Also it's a non uniform pattern which will help to determine which part of the screen it's looking at. Still not conspiracy.

Attached: fakenews.png (638x565, 339K)

you uncultured swine.

Aggression.

No words, only death.

>implying a global government could be feasibly operated in an efficient manner when the largest governments of today are barely functional at their current scope

Attached: 1427602422424.jpg (741x533, 60K)

Focal depth shouldnt enlarge/shrink objects though

Attached: depthoffield.jpg (960x720, 76K)

>Still not conspiracy

Do you know how NASA started?

Attached: paperclip.gif (432x451, 132K)

>National governments sure fucking don’t because if the public found out they were being lied to there would be war in the streets. Why would Russia not drop US in it? Or China?

Attached: artictreaty.jpg (1200x1200, 312K)

>The World

Attached: 108134943-352-k821569.jpg (352x550, 29K)