What did Donald Trump mean by this?

What did Donald Trump mean by this?

Attached: latesttrumptweet.jpg (654x454, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-never-started-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It means Bolton whispered in his ear that Iran needs to be quad-nuked into oblivion and Trump agrees

:)

>"Hey kid, i heard you like girls who love oil"

We going to war with Iran. SA is the new Israel.

Jews.

Wew.
>unrelated

>my administration is in collapse... look over there, iran the bad guy let's get him (pls ignore israel and saudi arabia)

And WHOM do you serve?

Attached: 45093.png (954x548, 759K)

>John Bolton

You guys are 100% going to war with Iran now.

Attached: images.jpg (203x248, 7K)

This

He called Iran by its full name, the ISLAMIC REPUBLIC of Iran.
I guarantee he's putting emphasis on the "Islamic" part

It's gonna rain in Tel Aviv

But but he is not a Jew.... right...

Didn´t he have that one guy, ex general I think, in his administration who was really nutty about Iran?

Means we are too.. fuck me dead.

YES

FINALLY WORLD WAR THREE
HAPPENING

LET'S GO TO WAR!

Pompeo and Bolton are both neocons. Haspel oversaw a torture program and black site and then was part of the cover up.

M-MAGA?

Guys? This is bad, right? Please tell me I’m not alone here.

Can't wait to be drafted into a (((Saudi Arabia)))/Mossad backed war. It'll be 2003 all over again but for the newer generation of draft age men

BOMB BOMB BOMB
BOMB BOMB IRAN

AND MAKE RUSSIA PAY!

Worse; a neocon reptilian

YES NOW YOU TOO CAN DIE FOR ISRAEL :D
FUCK YES GREATEST ALLY
FREE CIRCUMCISIONS FOR ALL!

This is a good thing. He is putting together the team that will unhesitatingly carry out the extermination of the leftists.

Can't fire them unless you hire them first.

He'll mine them for their few good ideas, ignore the rest, use them for appearance sake, then dump them and mock them on their way out.

iran getting a MOAB soon

Trump has shown himself to be a completely gormless moron.

I trust a white guy over a Jew any day of the week.

Que Dios te escuche.

*rubs hands*

Is Drumpf truly a master at satire? A mastire?

Attached: 1519149350619.jpg (648x670, 252K)

>Koalaniggers acting like they have any clue about the current state of our economy

Attached: IMG_0892.jpg (900x900, 176K)

Fuck those Iranians funding Sunni militants like ISIS, AQ, al Nusra, the very moderate SDF, etc. whenever you question Trump just remember all those Iranian terrorists who planned and executed 9/11

Israel wants Iran destroyed.

Attached: 152938499386.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

N E O C O N
E
O
C
O
N

war

Attached: 1513028512826.png (960x540, 773K)

He's gone full neo-con... No 2020 vote for him from me.

>Trump is playing Good Cop
"Don't make me send Bolton in, we can make a deal..."

Attached: 1436714874076.png (1280x781, 789K)

Violates the spirit of the deal? The fuck does that even mean?

"hey we follow everything stated in the contract" "No you violate the spirit of the deal"

They didn't smile and say yes sir trump we will be your little bitch?

replace Iran with Israel and that's what he means.

Can't wait for the Trump astroturf shills from Kushner's psyop company to shit up this board telling us how neoconservativism is multidimensional Chinese checkers.

When are white Africans going to make an ethnostate? I'm so fucking tired of the Middle East.

There won't be a war with Iran, just like there wasn't one with NK. Kushner is about to unveil his peace deal and it doesn't include the state of israel existing at all.

Do you know who John Bolton even is? The only people more Israel-first than him are Bill Kristol and Netanyahu. And drumpf of course

tolja
i tolja all along

Attached: blumpf.png (600x507, 350K)

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21796
archive.is/hz49P
>Trump’s peace plan doesn’t sound like Trump
>The Donald Trump who proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel cannot be the same Donald Trump now willing to cut the baby in half.

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/02/28/report-trump-peace-plan-recognize-palestinian-state-capital-eastern-jerusalem/
archive.is/xwJoA
>Report: Trump Peace Plan Would Recognize Palestinian State With Capital in Eastern Jerusalem

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-crown-prince-endorses-legitimate-Palestinian-rights-in-Jerusalem-544100
archive.is/d9m3o
>SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ENDORSES ‘LEGITIMATE PALESTINIAN RIGHTS’ IN JERUSALEM
>Reports in the last several months have suggested the Saudi Crown Prince has adopted a stance on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is favorable to Netanyahu.

It doesn't matter about his personal opion on Israel because Mueller's investigation is currently exposing Israel at a huge rate. you'll see what happens. it's gonna be amazing.

Attached: 1497651338628.png (784x970, 870K)

Fuck Iran, and fuck you Iranians living in Western countries making yourselves out to be white nationalists just because you scream JEW to anyone that criticizes your backwards fucking Islamic theocratic shithole you taqiyya using bastards

Enjoy dying in iran for oil my dude

>le BASED Jew!
Netanyahu literally slept in Kushner's childhood bunk bed when he visited America

Priebus
Bannon
Flynn
McMaster
Kelly
Mattis
Ivanka, Kushner
Powell
Haley
Sessions
Pompeo
Haspel
Bolton
Mnuchin
not to mention senior advisor: PM Netanyahu

Who in his administration ISN'T nutty about Iran?
Perhaps Tillerson. Tillerson was a man of business, not a man of war (a general) or a man of financing war (a goldman sachs banker). No wonder Trump got rid of him. Can't have dissenting opinions! The Iran deal was a TERRIBLE deal! MAGA!

Perhaps.

But wtf does he mean with spirit of the deal? If they follow everything stated in the contract it can't be seen as a violation now can it.

And what do you mean Israel isn't in it?

It's much more sinister than this

Oh, you're a Q-tard. Fuck off back to plebbit, cunt

>Bringing in a giant Neo-Con, by the way Iran is asking for war.
It's so subtle I can't figure out what he means

Oh boy I can't wait to die for Israel because Trump doesn't like that Obama made a working deal with Iran. He's been lying that Iran violated the deal for almost a year.

Are we really going to send Americans to die because his ego won't allow an Obama era deal to live?

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Don't watch the news much? They're building missiles supposedly. Our UN Ambassador did a whole presentation to the general assembly and evidence was declassified and handed over to the UN for inspection.

Plus, it was a bad deal. Very similar to the one Bill Clinton did with DPRK in the 90s, which obviously has worked out great for everyone in DPRK, so it's a frequent canard of Trump's.

If you are still on the Trump Train at this point you are just in straight denial. Get ready for your new and improved ashkenazim overlords goyem because ((((((Donald)))))) has been their stooge this whole time.

Fake Tweet. But Bolton said a preemptive nuclear strike on iran and korea is a possibility

It's not even for oil.
The oil flows from Iran every day.
The West could 'secure' it in the way that oil from Saudi is secured. Make a great deal with them.

This isn't about oil.
This is about Israel. What Israel wants.
And guess who's a YUUUUGE FAN, A GREAT FAN, OF IZREUL? Yep, Donald 'J' Trump.

Haha enjoy dyinng for Saudis Sunnis who did 9/11 and will kill you if they could this time

fake tweet jidf

>Kushner
The 0 IQ real estate glad hander has this one licked, you think?

d-drain the swamp!

Attached: 29020087_590383541323261_1426507622_n.jpg (467x768, 52K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump's 4D chess

>iran is the problem
>israel is based!

NEO-CON DON

Attached: Trump-McMaster-Bolton-Redpill.jpg (818x1488, 270K)

Missiles weren't part of the deal. Nuclear material was.
Iran's nuclear material, their enrichment levels, their breakout capacity, everything to do with creating nuclear bombs, has been totally gimped by the Obama deal. With inspectors all over their facilities every day since it took effect.

Violations reported: 0.

Poop

But the "spirit of the deal" was that they were supposed to completely disarm and allow Israel and Saudis to fuck them in the ass.

Well if they are making nuclear missiles it's not a violation of the spirit. Then it's a violation of the contract.
A bad deal? Well so fucking what. The deal is done.

When Usa is presenting evidence in the UN.. Well you guys kinda have a bad rep when it comes to that.

Haskell thing is bullshit, the original story has been withdrawn. Trump threatened NK with fire like the world has never seen to be in a strong negotiating position. Bolton is there to scare Iran to soften them for middle East peace deal.

>building missiles
>sponsoring terrorism
>violation of the deal
Don't read the news much? Learn to think for yourself. This is about Trump's ego

Seems obvious to me joke jailer.

We full on MIGA nao, boys.

Attached: 1514884323675m.jpg (1024x788, 151K)

Ok shill, explain to me why we should hate Iran when it is literally the kikes who control and direct our government?
Wtf has Iran ever done to me?
Those sand niggers you call terrorists are natives to their homeland, we are not. We are the terrorists.

4d chess?
Now that's wishful thinking I'm afraid.

Here comes that hyper inflation war that will tank the US dollar once and for all. Time to sit back and get rich.

Nice fake tweet leftypol.

You should hate them because Jewnited states dont control them.

I ... cant take it guys. I want to strangle these delusional idiots.
How fucking blind are you?

Attached: 1499392544067.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Kek'd

WTF I hate Trump now.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

t. concern troll

Attached: 1512400520867.png (448x357, 3K)

Good. Let the Syria burn. All these happening threads were not for nothing after all.

Good luck, mr. Bolton, and Godspeed.

Attached: DY0r5zdXkAAAQV1.jpg (640x610, 47K)

RICKETS VAUGHN BTFO

>fake tweet
>all the shills swarm the thread and pretend its real
every day with you faggots

>"to make sure it's balanced and zionist in nature."

>To enforce the deal, world powers must first know if Iran violated the deal but that is an unclear process that can be delayed for weeks while Iran would be able to hide and obfuscate banned activities.
>He ( Iranian Foreign Minister) also said that Iran could deny inspectors access to nuclear and military sites under the deal.
>He also said that Iran would not be violating the deal if it broke the UN resolution prohibiting the purchase of conventional arms and missiles because the arms embargo is implicitly out of the scope of the nuclear agreement.
Iran is an agitator. America is not perfect, but that are a threat to our prosperity and way of life.
How many inspections have there been for there to be 0 violations?

The Iran deal WAS a terrible deal, though.

Iran is an agitator?
How many countries has it 'agitated' in just the past two decades?
How many countries has America 'agitated'?

And yes conventional weapons are out of the deal. You can't just add shit later? And why can't Iran have conventional weapons? America can have nukes, Israel can have nukes, but Iran can't even have normal weapons? What kind of jewry is this? Fuck off back to /ptg/ neocon retard.

Attached: ISRAELTRUMP.jpg (615x384, 21K)

Iran doesn't bow down to America, so they are agitators and a threat to our way of life. They also oppose israel, so that means they fund terrorism.

>you'll see what happens. it's gonna be amazing
I legitimately hate you Q faggots as much as I hate jews
almost

Attached: Q-tards.png (1026x323, 83K)

Trust Trump
Trust Sessions
Trust McMaster
Err scratch that last one
Trust Bolton
Q

>the jewish republic of fake asses continue to dance on 911 and sponsor lucky larry
>"repair" biggest military on earth
>stocks tanking
>commie tariffs
>increasing debt and interest

he meant that iran isnt allowed to have nuclear power despite the deal with iran clearly stating they cant have nuclear power just arent allowed to make nuclear weapons and he cant stand that iran has 2 nuclear power plants up and running now which means that their oil doesnt have to be used nearly as often to power cities

after multiple UN weapons inspectors found nothing that looked like nuclear weapons being made but a fair amount showing nuclear power plants being developed welll i think america should just shut up before this turns into iraq 2 electric boogaloo. no anthrax found . no chem weapon labs found. 1 world leader dead and a bunch of american tax dollars spent

It's party time

Attached: 1521758648766.jpg (850x400, 88K)

commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-never-started-war/

I'm not shilling. As bad as the US is, its still the most free country on earth. The Iran deal has no teeth. They got the money. Its done.

>on an unrelated note
LMAO

It means the neo-cons have taken control.

>On an unrelated note
Unless it’s muh 4d chess and he’s trying to make people aware that it’s shabbos goy like Bolton who want war against Iran.