Why does she have to be so lewd all the time?

Why does she have to be so lewd all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/36833/Fate_kaleid_liner_Prisma☆Illya_Movie__Sekka_no_Chikai_Special
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To secure a mana source.

New season when?

>lips over the mouth
What an absolute mongrel. What kind of uneducated filth drinks from a bottle like that

>What an absolute mongrel. What kind of uneducated filth drinks from a bottle like that

This brown slut expects YOU to use the same bottle and drink that saliva she leaves all over the bottle neck

Extremely lewd, extremely unsexy.

I self-insert as ilya in ilya-kuro doujins.

Won't she die if she doesn't get mana?

She doesn't have to.

Oh it's been a while since the last Prisma thread. I don't think my dick is ready.

It would be extremely painful

She's a big slut.

For you

Because she has a lolicon possessing her by the name of Archer EMIYA.

You do it so you can tip the bottle higher and drink more water faster without spilling.

why are her eyes sunk into her skull?

I'd drink her backwash

Why is Kuro so unsexy?

because that's expressly what she was designed for

Because she's undeveloped.

if you cant figure it out then you need to leave and never return for being so stupid

she needs to stop raping illya's friends

only if they start consenting, otherwise the rape must continue

I want to be one of Ilya's friends and get raped by Kuro.

I want to be Ilya and watch her rape my friends.

Next summer. It was confirmed already.

Listen Gil, not everyone can drink from diamond-encrusted flasks like you. You should know this!

Can I be your friend?

What a slut

Lolis are naturally lewd.

worse than scat and feet

This. People that drink like that trigger my autism

only way people can remember she is still there

Was it? I thought they just announced a continuation, not when it was happening, although summer is probably quite likely to continue the prisma summer trend.

I hope there's a lewd special in the BDs for the movie.

There's potential

myanimelist.net/anime/36833/Fate_kaleid_liner_Prisma☆Illya_Movie__Sekka_no_Chikai_Special

I believe it was said to be with Illya, Miyu and Shirou so probably not a lewd one, most likely some scenes back at Shirou's house.

Well if they follow the manga, then it's mostly bath scenes after the flashback ends.

I believe that was a misconception. We still know nothing about the special it's just that it was listed with the cast commentary that shit got mixed up.

>完全新作ショートアニメ&キャストコメント映像
>出演:杉山紀彰、名塚佳織、門脇舞以
Illya, Miyu and Shirou's VAs were casted for this キャストコメント映像.

So yeah rejoice. Lewd might come our way after all.

Actually, she needs to increase the frequency of said rapings.
For science

Why did they make Kuro brown?

What a great deconstruction of the magical girl genre of anime

Lewd without Kuro sounds unlikely though.

What else were they gonna make her, fuckin purple? She's an almost exact duplicate of illya, therefore she needs to look the same but be easily discernible.

Also, something about some kind of anthropomorphism of the orignal Fate archer fag who was a nigger. Or some such shit.

holy molly

Which servant do you want to see Illya install?

E V E R Y O N E

My dick

post more webm fags

my dick needs help

Because she is a female loli archer you stupid fuck?

And start raping me instead.

happy to help

whoops

I love this scene.

and the enhanced version

same

I was searching my hard drive today and found that video and giggled my ass off.

Some must have the other enhanced webm. The one from the behind shot.
you could see slit

Don't'have that but have a cute swimming Kuro.

Picked up

I want to commit a crime

When will they make a season of only mana transfers?

Because she's a dangerous sexual predator that hunts innocent faceless old men for their precious seed.

funny

I do wonder what they plan to do with the next season, no way there will be enough manga chapters in the next few months to make a new season based on that for summer.

New chapter this weekend right?

should be something like that, yeah. Hopefully it will be longer chapter to make up for having none last month.

Just give me more SoL. Jesus fuck I've actually gotten tired of all literally two years of fuckin' 3rei. Sure the chapters after the flashback are mostly the must fucking around in the house but I want the same light hearted taking a piss on fate S1 Prillya.

Herz was a great season for a reason. Give me another.

Is this anime even legal?

Maybe not if you're canadian.

It's the apple at the garden of Eden levels of forbidden.
It's everything you want but can't have, a brown loli who is an absolute sexual predator to both genders.

Alright, so it's legal unless you have canadian laws.

Not much into lolis, but this gets posted all the time which raises some inquiry.

What the fuck, isn't she like 14 years old? That's fucking nasty and people who get off to this should tortured and get shot.

Sometimes ero artists need inspiration

how did you guys even end up on this website. Also too old, they are 10/11.

I'm going to make a Kuro robot and I'm going to fuck it outside your house.

Everytime I see those yuri webms I try and watch it, but the show is just kinda boring.

>ilya subtly licking back

fucking lewd.

Its sold at Walmart

Alright thanks

They could do five episodes of movie recap with Shirou narrating and five episodes of Berserker fight.

4u

Boy, I can't believe that I've been masturbating to the same webms for one year now.

Guys I can't take anymore how is she so sexy.

Goodnight cute cups.

Way too lewd.

I want to fuck those cups

Is this show worth watching if I only want to watch it for shit like this? I don't want to have to watch a mediocre comedy/action just to get to the loli rape

ishtar

>t. falseflagging pedo.

I want to drink water

And where is the webm where Kuro rubs her vagina with the crotch of Illya

>t.
Not everything has to be a malicious false flag, newfriend. It's very obvious bait. It's fun, it's meant for laughs.

>Is this show worth watching
Yes! The first season is a bit slow, but the 2nd season is great!

blaaaah blaaaah blaaaah