Why doesn’t he do anything in Super?

Why doesn’t he do anything in Super?

Because you keep making these stupid threads

reminder

What's his endgame?

Fucking goku in the ass while gohan watches i'd imagine, hasn't that been his endgame since all time.

it was until his last res, he stopped giving a shit about that

>leave ToP wish to me!
>leave jiren to goku!

Freeza thread?
freezer thread

>Whatever you do, never challenge Majin Buu
>Trains for 4 months and reaches a point where even Buuhan would be a pathetic insect compared to him in his first form

I don't get it.

buu wouldve or couldve absorbed freeza. buu remains threatening with 0 power, he can absord and regen
also tjat was namek power freezer

Most attempts they've made to narratively connect Super to Z has fallen flat on its face. They should just stick to characterization callbacks.

Training for 4 months and going from just barely being on par with the weakest form of super saiyan Goku to reaching nigh God of Destruction tier power is just absurd.

Toriyama doesn't like special ability based characters on the side of the main cast. Note how Chaotzu never had a single on-screen battle in the manga after becoming a "good guy" and then just got written off with "my powers aren't working!" against Nappa.

He's almost invincible and has healing powers.
He'd make ToP too easy.

so wasnt goku going 250x his power and asspulling ss when krilling died for the second time

that leap in power was insane.

Namek Frieza isn't even as strong as a full power SSJ

So frieza would have needed to

>surpass SSJ 1
>Surpass SSJ 2
>Surpass SSJ 3
think to himself "hmm this still isn't enough power
>Surpass SSG
Think holy shit I can destroy the universe now...this still isn't enough
>surpass SSB

like where was the frame of reference for him doing that. The amount of time he did is less believable than him achieving all of that power and knowing exactly where SSB was

>buu absorbs his entire team
>absorbs every1 he beats
becomes so strong he absorbs jiren

He'll wait for Goku to use all his energy against Jiren and then push off the winner, maingh him the strongest fighter in the arena

Absorbtion aside he's impossible to ring out and can heal his teamates that is crazy OP for this tournament

he trained until he transformed then immediately went to earth, retard

You know he can be thrown out, right? Someone on SSG levels of power could just toy with him for a while and then just push him out.

he is sleeping

every single 1 of those is insane for this tourny individually

Won't he just return though, if even one of his molecules remains in the arena?

fuck, marry, kill

No? Once he's far enough all of his body parts would just disappear, I mean, when has he been shown using body parts to teleport around?

Not him, but then we have the strange coincidence that this transformation just happened to be very close in terms of power to a full power SSB Goku.
Also why would assume he had to train until he achived the transformation? From his perspective he should have been able to stop much much sooner and still completely destroy everyone.

All the times he's been blown up and all his pieces just recombined.

It's not really a question of 'how far' either?
Like how far did Vegeta suiciding blow all of Buu's piece away? I bet it was p far.

He could just let Jiren blow him up and do that every time. Or leave parts of him around so he can recombine wherever.

Fuck Buu
Marry Freeziepop
Kill Cell

what even where chaotzus powers again?

I'm surprised the ToP hasn't had any healers.

He can make you feel sick (but his arms have to remain outstretched).

shitty telekinesis, alahu ackbar mode, and being superhumanly bad at math

why is he so cute

thanks user

>he

But that only happened if you splashed the main body to a point that only small pieces remained, every other time he doens't appear out of them. not as long as the main body remains reasonably intact.
Also, you're totally ignoring fighters catching up on this and not simply waiting for him to be complete and then grab his antenna and throw him out. If he could really, honestly, just scatter pieces of him around and appear out of them complete, he'd do it in battle, but he doesn't.

That's a shit blingee. You don't even have any dancing snoops. Apply yourself.

i ripped it from deviantart :)

Look the mechanics of it aren't 100% clear but he's definitely much much harder to ring out than a fighter who can't regenerate from tiny pieces.

Like is he even technically out if a little Buu-faced piece is still in the ring? And can't he just return to that piece, eventually?

We basically got Buu in the form of Maji Kayo

frieza is a boy!

Do you have breakfast looking at the face of your favorite intergalactic emperor?

All the writing around Frieza is shit, and that's why he's a shit character that should have stayed irrelevant, and only get made fun of like in GT.

t. butthurt cellfag

Yeah that's pretty fucking disappointing.

Cells power scaling is dumber than golden freeza
>army that's strongest members and creations power levels is less than 200 for the longest time
suddenly he makes a being that's a gorrilan times stronger than galactic emperor a billion times stonger than previous creations

That's because he was using the DNA of the z-fighters retard.

Yeah and that's retarded you retard

Even Z-Fighter DNA shouldn't get results that good
Unless most of his power is from Freeza

Even if they weren't that strong at the time it still comes with the same amount of potential to get stronger.

Then stop watching the show, retard. Almost every villain uses the Z-fighters' power to get strong. Cell, Buu, the Potafeu clone, and Black/Zamasu all used someone else's power to become stronger than they would've normally been able to.

Well, that's potential, but Freeza's (and King Cold's) blood is probably the only reason he's as innately strong as he is - even the Saiyans are nowhere near that strong when they're born.

Telepathy and Telekinesis. When he was first introduced, it was strong enough to hold Goku, who was significantly stronger than Chaotzu himself, but right after he becomes an ally no one is ever held by it again.

He doesn't have Frieza's DNA.

Are you saying Cell doesn't have Friezas DNA? Have you even watched DBZ?

Reminder that this episode was amazing.

Yes he does.
In fact, his power probably does come mostly from Freeza/Cold since Piccolo says that his Kamehameha wasn't much to speak of.

thank you ive been scrounging for this based anonnn moree

Yes. The bug was destroyed before they went to Namek, that's why Gero didn't know about super saiyan.

Oh nevermind then I forgot about that. Seems odd it was never touched on again.

this is lightspeed reading

King cold's dna is in Cell. he states he didn't use Trunk's DNA because he had enough saiya-jins

I feel like you just watched scenes off of youtube.

It was one line in an episode I haven't watched in probably 10 years.

If he had used Trunks' dna instead of Jobgeta's DNA, Cell would've been so much more ruthless.

I don't think realized how ridiculous saiya-jins were

Frieza is trash

He could candy beam nearly everyone in the ToP and absorb the ones he can't turn into candy. And as other people in this thread mentioned, regen from a single piece of his body left in the arena.

you're waifu is trash

>he absorbs one of the Jiren squad guys
>starts looking like Super Buu

Years from now Sup Forums is going to argue that freeze was never a guy and was always a girl like this hxh gags and their trap cat

think of all the trash fighters with good abilities buu could absorb like bergamo or botamo.

Just one of those would be ridiculous.

>Buu by the end of the ToP is all mutated
would've been great

>Freeza&Goku

Imagine if Kekla's laser attack was also target-seeking.

>Buu absorbs Bota-Magetta

>looks like this but twice the size
this arc has such wasted potential

Frieza can heal?

I mean someone like Buu or Dende who would just run around constantly healing their teammates.

giving energy to others isn't healing

frieza's race doesn't have genders, so the trap thing doesn't really work. They probably reproduce asexually like namekians

I guess not
Then because Toei is retarded, maybe there will be one in the manga.

I don't think it'd especially make a difference. Frieza figured out Dende was healing the gang after 2 or 3 times and went after him first instead of Goku or Piccolo. Most of the smarter fighters would do the same here.

Because as a character he's too broken.
In the Tournament with Champa he'd have jobbed out every single fighter except Hit through immunity to Poison and Candy Beam

In the ToP, he's not only on a power level above a good majority of the fighters, but he's got good fighting instinct AND healing.The entire strategy could become everyone guarding him and letting Goku and Vegeta go full HAM mode and then just have Buu heal them up to full

it's even worse since our fighters are too stupid to protect members. They just run off and abandon each other to chase other fighters when that's a retarded move

Had U7 stayed in the cuck circle they would be so much better off now.

no dick

>Buu goes to the tournament of power
>It's over in 10 seconds

>Hit vs Buu
>Hit constantly aims for Buu's vital spots
>Hit realizes that Buu has no vital spot
>Is soon raped

he'll just rub his cloaca on goku's face then

I hate how 19 is considered fully artificial when he had a fucking organic brain.

penetrating chichi with his tail while he chokes goku and makes gohan lick his feet.

If you look at his "brain", it's all metal/gears.

He would rape everyone except Toppo and Jiren

His brain is just a computer

would golden freiza be able to beat Majin Buu?

buu is the worst person for toppo to face
>runs up to squeeze buu
>gets absorbed

>Buu becomes top heavy, grows a large mustache, and yells "JUSTICE" during every attack.

Easily UNLESS he gives Buu an opportunity to absorb, then we'd have.. Golden Buu