I will love Kenshin forever

Really don't care about the news

youtube.com/watch?v=IL-Z_OfNv8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb4ou2SjQ_c
youtube.com/watch?v=wvL4jehZSGM

Good for you, user.

I'll always love Kenshin, but the author is a different story.

When did liking shounenshit become ok on Sup Forums? Get the fuck out.

Sup Forums has always liked Kenshin, fuck off

WHAT'S THIS OP?
YOU LOVE PEDOS?

I love Kenshin, but I am affected by this news. My love for it has been soured. Kenshin is a great hero, but he was written by a pedo. All I can do is think he wasn't a pedo when he first wrote Kenshin.

Guy tanked and destroyed his own career. That's gonna be tough and difficult to get back from now.

Does Japan give a shit? Are otaku throwing out their manga and DVD's like like outraged weebs or are they all "man that whacky sex pervert!" and just waiting for Hokkaido Arc to resume?

The police found a DVD in his office in October.

They then raided his home in November and found hundreds of DVDs.

This motherfucker had a months warning and didn't get rid of his CP and then told the cops when they arrested them "I just like little girls, bro."

Stupid or No Fucks Given?

Could be both

reminder that only retarded americans can't separate the works and the artist. good artists can be shit people too, you know.

Oh man, I love it when newfags pretend to be oldfags. It depends on the shounen.

This is shonen.

Good people don't exist in the first place.

>Are otaku throwing out their manga and DVD
they only do that when they find out their waifu is not a virgin.

That's a good enough reason, non-virgin's are trash.

fuck sony

The only reason this makes me depressed is what it's done to Sup Forums. Now even the mention of loli is met with attacks from normies and Sup Forumsfags. I miss old Sup Forums too much i guess.

More scary is the fact the link between animu and pedos are assumed by the mainstream media.
Prepare for the witch hunt for the next years, the lolifags are the first in sight.

You can divorce the material from the author.

The author is a piece of shit, though.

i warned you about Sup Forums anons and you didn't listen

I hope this doesn't kill any chances of an anime remake. That would suck, hopefully he gets away with it and people forget about it in a year, kind of like the Toriko author scenario.

Sup Forumsnon-san, if a non-sexual scandal from their author canned both Maoyuu and Log Horizon, you can already start accepting Kenshn wont be getting further adventures anymore

Log Horizon is still ongoing in webnovel format and the author for Toriko still ended up making fucking Toriko.

And I was talking about an anime remake, not more adventures.

Was the Toriko anime cancelled because of the prostutute scandal or was it just not popular enough? I never watched it.

You clearly don't know much then. Before Toriko became a manga, the author also had a similar scandal and his manga which was currently being serialized at the time in Jump ended. He did return to Jump eventually with Toriko, which was a pretty big series from Jump and it was one of the most heavily promoted things ever from the WSJ magazine. The anime for it ended because it was expensive to make, probably, since it had over 140 episodes.