Mai Ball

>Big Brown comes back
>She's even more perfect

God, I'm gonna miss her every single page she's not in.

I get that Kuni just wants them to play at their best because he ultimately wants them to have fun, but I'm a bit surprised that prior to this chapter, they haven't really tried to figure out their opponents or their opponent's techniques.

Guess you do have a point.

>start reading this
>first page is the MC kissing a guy
>not some kind of introduction or them as friends developing a more serious relationship
Dropped.

>Big mean-looking muscle girl actually loves kids.

I like this meme.

Chidori was always there to carry their shit so they didn't even have to try.

>mfw my gung-ho masochist x uncomfortable sadist ship just keeps on sinking

So this cheating cat, brown giant and /ss/ autist will be joining the team right? Seems strange to waste this much time on them otherwise.

Wait for the World Cup or something for that.

Suppose it depends on whether they get to the nationals by beating Kijinan or not. Kijikita sweeping nationals with eleven players would be retarded.

What was Reika's whole 'first year' thing about anyway?

Regarding the finals, I can see it go either way. Kijikita could win because Jaina, Shuna, and are seniors so a rematch would take forever. Kijikita could lose because it's not uncommon that a sports manga wouldn't let the main team pass through their first run; I can see Mia being a dark horse to be the reason for Kijikita losing.

Those thighs.

Jaina, Shuna, and Chizuru*

So, how was she doing it?

4-D chess.

Yeah I expect Kijikita to lose too, be sad for a while before coming back stronger, Reika in particular needs to actually lose a game. If author isn't going to bother with the backline he could at least replace them with actual characters like Mirai.

I want more Mirai but I don't know if she'd work all that great in Kijikita.

>make manga about sport "swimming/volleyball/football/whatever"
>Make it popular only because of eddhing Ecchi and gratuous innuendos and sexual impicity
>people pick up the manga since they like Ecchi
>few chapters after start, it turns into serious boring competition sport mang
>people drop the manga and manga gets cancelled by published after while
every single time

Why dont the authors learn? If you make Ecchi sport manga, it should be 90% Ecchi and 10% sport - not the opposite.

I'm reading it for the soccer and the thighs equally.

Shuukyuu Shoujo was superior and dropped for same reason as Mai Ball. People read this kind of manga for different kind of Ball`s.

The art looks clearly inferior.

You're exagerrating. There's still ton of gratuitous shots even in serious moments.

Before the game definitely not, but afterwards I think she might. She's already helped Mai improve a lot, and between her rivalry with Mai/Chidori and helping Reika she's almost being friendly. Kijikita really just need more actual characters in their team because who honestly remembers who Youko, Yuika and Saki are? Inoue didn't even bother giving Saki an annoying gimmick.

Inoue removed Saki's gimmick and just made her the straight man, especially to Rinka and Yuika. I did find her cool when they fought Franklin but she really lacked and is lacking development.

Kiiro did get a lot of the attention in the last game, so maybe Saki will soon. Hopefully she does because Yuika and Youko are annoying and this shit defence has let in 7 goals in 3 games, Kijinan will rip them apart.

>the defense is still being treated as a joke

>preferring sticcs

Football is about fit slim women. If i wanted to have women in body and asses i`d read Volleyball or swimming manga

Did he FUCK HIS SISTER YET

>No Mitsu
What a worthless chapter

Dumb hothead.

I want to fuck this hothead in the missionary position while holding hands and saying how cute she is then watching as she blushes uncontrollably.

>Creative genius
>More goals than Mai
>Experienced
>Very cute
Mitsu is the team's real ace and jealous Reikafags should go home.

A fellow man of taste I see. But I think I'd prefer a sweaty frustrated Mitsu riding me until I forget how to walk

This tbqh. Mitsu is life, best girl.

So realistically, coach is going to impregnate everyone on his team, right?

No.

>Creative genius
>More goals than Mai
>Experienced
>Very cute
So the new girl is a student from the same school as the main girls, and she going to join the team, and overdo Mitsu in everything on the list, isn't it.
It foreshadowed many time, they eventually can make any farther with only 11 player.

>brown giant improves best girl rankings massively
>other brown girl massively improves her /u/ rankings

I'm down for some brown.

He's footballsexual only. Reika actually has more luck seducing women than him.

Kunimitsu only needs to be on the pitch and girls would automatically wet themselves.

Polygamy is overrated. Mai will probably win in the end but I would be pleasantly surprised if Reika won.

I doubt they'll really drop anyone at this point, as anyone new would just be permanently benched, but Amane, Mirai and the shotacon could easily replace Youko, Yuika and Saki.

He only needs to be present

Much like every sport anime ever, this needed to be gayer and have more fanservice.

This are school teams at the moment.
However, if someone then Amane is the one I can see transferring in just because.

Sure but he's got his priorities straight. No time for bitches when there's footie on.

That's very unlikely. On the off chance something like that would happen, Mirai would be the least likely to transfer because she wants to fight against them and not necessarily w/ them.

I do agree but it just seems weird to for the author to force her and Amane so much if they're not going to actually play anymore. Any rematch is literal years away even if Kijikita don't go to nationals.
Personally I prefer Dute and Franklin anyway so if there has to be all these nothing chapters I wish he would've brought them back instead.

>anime
manga

Tsubasa showed up when they fought Seirin. It was just a relatively short cameo w/c spanned a couple or moreso chapters since it was in the middle of the match. Although, the Wild Cats' showing up here is indeed more significant to the plot so I wonder.

I wonder when Mai Ball will get an anime? Hard to imagine this has been going five years and they've only played three matches.

if it does, it will either be a couple of OVAs or a 1 cour deal. the pace is going way too slow for it to have any more than that

Hopefully, it gets one after the finals. I think that's a good place to end a season.

This Kijinan match will likely take years by itself now that it's monthly. And people thought the last matches were bad.

W/ the increase in pages per release, I think that the pacing would improve. Even though the latest chapter have a confusing tone, that could likely be attributed to two different kinds of chapter being just mashed together. There's really only one tone in a match so I think that the finals would be fine.

bump

>tfw no big brown swole gf

>No cute tomboy to watch the match with
Now that hurts

Probably masturbates to papa Buffon.

Sweden Yes

>old Juve logo
F

Why is coach so boring?

You're not alone.

>Wait for the World Cup or something for that.
>we Captain Tsubasa now
I would actually like it.

This: And this:

>force her and Amane

It was basically so they can introduce that new girl.

>Reika actually has more luck seducing women than him.

Did you not see how easily he swooned Reika during the Seirin match?

>Shit defence
>Players in love with their coach
>Memepress
Are kijikita the equivalent of liverpool?

I meant that Coach's only love is the game. Reika et al are throwing themselves at a dense harem lead when Mai is the only one who can possibly win. Unless this goes for a yuri ending

>superior
here's your (You)

>dense harem lead

That doesn't take away how easily he was able to settle Reika down and then princess carried her off the field. Also Reika has taken big strides recently so who knows maybe she can win the coach bowl. Then again, there is also Shuna as well who wants to meet with Coach.

>Reika is a Shitterpool fan
Reika a shit. A shit!

>Liver poo

Most sports manga seem to have some all-star arc near the end.

Sadly when that happens it usually means it's about to fall apart.

What are the exceptions? Slam Dunk?

Wasn't Slam Dunk canceled? It had a hell of an abrupt end.

I think that all-star arcs are post-plot and are just a fanservice hurrah before officially ending the series so I wouldn't mind it too much.

These are some meaty girls.
Might pick up.

>Memepress
No way.

I thought of cropping that out earlier but then I forgot about it. Thanks user.

No way as in Gegen Pressing is actually good, or no way as in you can't believe that Gegen Pressing was actually used?

I miss max autismo hax mode Mai.

The latter. This meme has gone too far

This will be useful in ages to come.

Amane is a forward, but Mirai straight-up replacing Youko is a possibility. In fact, any new player will probably be a DMF, foreshadowed by her severe lack of stamina.

Saved.