Oh hey! remember back in 07 every bodies fav video game character was a Syrian Arab

and nobody gave a damn.

Attached: Altair.png (745x1790, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smJCPM9U5nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Master chief isnt syrian you retard

Attached: halo-master-chief.jpg (515x330, 61K)

Altair was pretty based though

Ubisoft is leftist as fuck.

Also, the media has been trying to normalize arab culture for decades. They had planned a HUGE fashion wave of arab muslim culture around the millenia but 9/11 made them throw all their ideas away.

Attached: 1498876463864.png (129x233, 5K)

Have a bump, memeflag

Attached: 41DD57BB-0480-408A-93C5-5A2C4E1E5E23.jpg (500x342, 49K)

Assassin's Creed is so shit. They could have made it an interesting story about the struggles between Catholics, Sunni Muslims, and the Ismaili Muslim Assassins, but instead they went for the reddit-style mid-00s "nobody believed it man *hits bong* it was all for power #fuckDubyaBush."

At least they had Richard the Lionheart as an honest believer

A Syrian in the holy land is not out of place or controversial.

Why should I care about apes outside of my ape-tribe?

This.

Masterchief is the whitest boy.

but ezio is italian not syrian
just another slide thread, sage

The peak of ridiculousness was probably the AC Revelations game. Sometime after the fall of Constantinople, you have to FIGHT THE REMAINING BYZANTINES TO PROTECT THE ENLIGHTENED MUSLIMS. Like holy shit, Ubisoft. Get it together.

Literally no one had this view of the world in the 12th century. Rationalism wouldn't even be concieved of for another 600 years. Ubisoft are just jews who can't let any history go unmocked.

You cannot stop us. We will have our (((new world)))

Attached: 743e8i5td.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

That game was always shit now fuck uff faggot

>every bodies fav video game character was a FACTITIOUS Syrian Arab

Corrected - no need to thank me!

Are you high?

Attached: 4926C7BB-E423-4AF2-8C21-9E0E17656DD2.jpg (3504x2336, 3.58M)

I remember even when protagonist of a sequel to popular WW2 game was a woman and nobody gave a damn. Modern identity politics are a cancer.

Attached: 1077237.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Ezio was a really cool character but yeah that game was stupid

>07
>ezio

Remember 2011 when everyone's favorite video game character was a white blonde-haird blue-eyed man and no one cared?

Attached: Dovahkiin.jpg (1280x800, 399K)

This. 2007 was the peak of RuneScape

Ezio is syrian.
Remember the one drop rule.

did anyone else play Club Penguin around 2005-2007?

it wasn't in your face. there was no virtuesignaling

Pic related

Attached: 5C558DFD-F925-4AF0-9843-3D2792E57D5D.png (500x817, 230K)

Nobody liked the first game. They liked the Italian, Ezio Auditore da Firenze.

Oh Hey! remember back in 98 when a black superhero character in a film could just be a superhero who was black

Attached: Wesley-Snipes-Blade-FilmFad.com_-1.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Assasins Creed went to shit ever since Jade Raymond left

He wasn’t my favorite

Attached: C4A78482-109C-444E-892E-707B48242496.jpg (714x802, 115K)

No blade is a very black film

not only whitest, he was a selected for the program, even though he did not fully meet program criteria, because he was absolutely off the charts autistic.

>Argonian
Ftfy

those were the days

Attached: 1475789629712.jpg (1400x1400, 292K)

It went to crap after Patrice Desilets was fired.

Nobody gave a shit about Altair. In fact, I distinctly remember no one giving a shit about Assassins Creed when it first came out. It was a resounding "meh" because it was painfully mediocre.

It wasn't until Assassin's Creed 2 the series achieved popularity of any kind

>Not picking based lizard
Kys

>inhales
"wrong" (Trump voice)

Leon is the patrician's mid-00s vidya hero.

Attached: 1491172257961.jpg (1000x740, 159K)

FPBP

when you think about it it is, but we werent forced to think about it then. To me it was just a fun film

Underrated post and the only one that has any relevancy.
AC1 was a great game.

AC took me so much longer to finish than it should've, but every time I heard one of those street guys preaching about Saladin I had to go kill him.

Literally everyone was an athiest except a few church leaders

And not a muslims, and he enjoyed killing Muslims knowing that Allah didn't create mankind.

A Syrain Arab Athiest.
Based Ubisoft took the most radical and violent sect of Islam and made them athiests

go away with your ubitrash
this is the best man of 07

Attached: StrelokLight.jpg (510x610, 124K)

Fags talking about video games on pole fuck off and sage

To be fair, if you do some reading on Islam, you'll find it was a meme religion. Mohammed was coming up with revelations on the spot, contradicting himself, "I want some more wives so let me have another revelation," I think there were some true believers at the top, but it was mostly for the lulz. Read up on the Satanic Verses, in which during intense conflict with the pagan Arabic tribes, Mohammed attempted reconciling their gods with Allah and incorporating them into Islam before quickly backtracking.

Mohammed himself was a perfectly self-aware charlatan, no different than Joseph Smith.

That's a hell of a flashback

leon ???

Back then characters were made because they seemed interesting and it had nothing to do with ethnic favoring. Now it's we wuz kangz n shiet on every game simply for the sake of must having black character in every environment.

i dont remember master chief looking like that

Nobody liked the first Assass Creed though. That said, Altair was alright.

From Resident Evil 4, you obscene Gen Y whelp.

Everybody's favorite heroes (and villains for that matter) are always and will always be right.

Prove me wrong (you cant).

Attached: arthas.jpg (664x566, 211K)

always be white**

Speaking of Assassin's Creed 1, you niggas ever heard of Robert IV of Sablé? That guy was infinitely more badass IRL than anyone in the al-Ḥashashin gay bathhouse club

Attached: 149358913452384.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

That's true, but at the time of the Crusades the Muslims and Christians would both be real believers, not edgy redditors in the way that AC portrays them

I liked the first one quite a bit. They moved the series in a different direction though, some changes were great, others not so much. In general I feel that the storytelling suffered though and you could clearly see the whole thing getting dipped with a political agenda in larger increments witch each subsequent release.

The first one was way too repetitive. The best thing about it was probably the way they modelled Acre

Ever heard of the Crusaders' last stand in Acre? Shit was fucking intense

Attached: whatever.jpg (550x684, 73K)

>way too repetitive
And the newest ones aren't? I liked the vibe of it, I liked just following characters around and learning about history, setting up routes for assassinations etc. - felt more like a slow paced adventure game. I realize that a lot of people heavily dislike it, but it did some things right. IMHO that is.

You’re wrong bud. I was busy playing Uncharted. You know, the game about the American treasure hunter that goes to South America to kill spics.

Attached: 4L_cIF5Dii6.png (538x1080, 405K)

I haven't, I'll have to look into it at some point

It's true, that's another thing they did well. There was never any of the planning aspect in the later games. The planning aspect was kind of repetitive though, you did basically the same thing to get the information every time

lol ok mr gen x

/thread

Attached: 20c.jpg (350x466, 27K)

Well yeah, sure, but on your first playthrough it was like WHOAH and made for a comfy experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=smJCPM9U5nw

>t.

Attached: 443-3.jpg (400x250, 19K)

hmm

>pale breton redhead vampire cbbe

Its like you hate fun.

>shamelessly being this much of a vidya basic bitch

Back to Overwatch, scrub. You have no place here.

Attached: Resident-Evil-4-XBOX-360.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

This. Halo peaked in 07 and Master Chief is the biggest badass in video games.

Attached: halo characters.jpg (1920x1200, 585K)