THE CHINKS ARE FIRING THEIR VOLLEY

THE CHINKS ARE FIRING THEIR VOLLEY

Attached: 15256346346346.png (598x328, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT'S GO TIME

america could END china overnight if they just stopped buying cheap plastic shit.

Don't you realize that the US and China are working together to destroy the FED?

I like being able to pay $300 for 50 inch 4K tvs though.

The rich Chinese will just pay more for their goods now.

>I love being a slave to china, they give me scraps

Attached: 1521402868290.jpg (243x195, 13K)

>he watches the talmudvision

BAHAHAHAHAHAAA

WHERE IS THAT FAGGOT WHO SAID TGERE WOULDN'T BE A TRADE WAR LITERALLY AN HOUR AGO

BAAAAHAHAA

can't stop won't stop

They are the slaves actually. They work for pennies an hour to make goods for me.

>China puts tariffs on an import economy
top kek m8 it literally does nothing.

Attached: zergf1.jpg (390x369, 43K)

I take it you live on stuff you made completely independently.

>Implying the US stand even a chance against the Chinese.
This Amerocentric view of the world is mindbogglingly stupid. There's more countries in the world than just California and New Jersey you retards. China can cut trade with the US and still be trading with the EU, Russia, all of Asia and Africa as well as maintain 'trading relations' with their puppets Australia and Canada. Meanwhile le eternal mutt is increasing tariffs with Canada and Europe, meaning they will most likely hike tariffs against US goods. It's literally USA Vs the world.

Doesn't that just make pork more expensive for Chinese people? If starving their poor was their plan, I guess they've succeeded. Typical commies lol!

this, a thousand times.

Good. Now people will have to buy American

China could literally destroy the US in a week

good idea user, if we increase our tariff on PLASTIC imported to china we could literally destroy their economy overnight

CHINKS ABSOLUTELY IRREFUTABLY BTFO

USA! USA! USA!

Attached: chinx.png (598x618, 137K)

We'll win because we aren't faggots like the rest of you.

>it literally does nothing.
it's a tax on chinese consumers

china is literally going after their food again

>bong thinks his opinion is relevant
The sun set on the British empire long ago

>mmm yes china my master, i am a good slave!!
>please don't take my products away! i will give you more of my money yes, yes? *grovels*

China owns you.

Attached: 1rqpk70xp3l01.jpg (342x633, 172K)

Oh no.. pork tarrifs.. and aluminum ..
LOL, literal shit dwelling animals and we still have substantial metal works in the U.S?
U.S : 1
Chinks : 0
In the first volley

fantastic meme, friend
please tell me more about chinas helpless reliance on the us economy

>It's literally USA Vs the world.
THIS^
Is prophecy.

>DURR TARIFFS BENEFIT THE BLUE COLLAR WORKER
>millions of blue collar family owned construction trades subcontractors across the country getting butchered by price steel and aluminum hikes
>farmers and ranchers next on the chopping block
>"m-muh 300 steel workers in the rust belt tho"
And Trumpcucks will defend this!

Yeah, I think you might need to elaborate on that.

Attached: 1518850519920.png (550x543, 18K)

Can you elaborate. This is quite interesting. I did have my suspicions tho that world leaders are collectively turning against what they thought were masters. It's just got to happen. The old banking cartel fucks can piss off trying to fuck with humanity. Once they are gone it's a global peace process.

How? China couldn't even get a fighting force to the US in a week. The only thing China can do is launch ICBMs. Their navy would be absolutely BTFO.

if you destroy your enemies they win

That would be based

>wanting to pay more money for shit so that Joe from Kentucky can hang on to his dead end job instead of forcing him to learn skills that would actually make him competitive in the modern economy

>implying that we care

USA
USA
USA

>China puts tariffs on an import economy
Xi saving face telling his people they're going to come out on top.. Top kek

>t. Insect living in Toronto

>Chinese will now have to pay more for their moo shu pork

>It's literally USA Vs the world.

That's what we voted for, assbrain.

Attached: 1517254865594.png (743x711, 183K)

So we tariff their aluminum and they go
>N-no you

Hopefully this will end with the Waltons burning in hell after a fierce mob of sharters lynch them for not being able to provide poison dog food for them to eat in their hover rounds.
ATTENTION WALMART SHOPPERS
WE HAVE A SHARTER IN AISLE 3
WE HAVE A SHARTER IN AISLE 3

Sorry dumb fuck.. the targeted industries of Trumps tarrifs are high dollar electronics. Africa doesn't consume them. The EU sure as fuck doesn't with its high ass taxes/tarrifs. Russians are poor as fuck and Chinks are too. Australia : High as fuck taxes and shit currency .. Canada : high as fuck taxes and shit currency. No one can afford this shit but Americans.

Good luck selling a $4,000 TV to some starving ape in Africa. Fucking britbongs.. retarded as fuck. Or better yet m8, how much does a TV cost on cuck island? You're not going to be buying it either.

Attached: 1519268607652.jpg (1024x577, 53K)

Race to the bottom with China

this will end well.

good

Look at that trade deficit. Not gonna hurt us.

Also keep in mind China can't even grow enough food for itself!

Attached: file.png (624x676, 207K)

It's literally not. USA and friends will triumph as has been and always will.

Pretty much this.

>Implying a bunch of back woods farmers can take on the most powerful Navy in the world
This is why America isn't a British colony and why you will be jailed soon for even being on this site. Fuck off Abdul.

Yes it will

The FED is raising interest rates in retaliation for the tariffs since they are fucking up the global economic system that the Jews want. Trump isn't gonna stop and is gonna let the economy tumble and tumble and then right when we're on the edge the FED will get shut down. This will coincide with the impending arrests that are gonna happen and shutting down the FED will effectively make the Rothschilds USD worthless. USD will become worthless because a new currency will be issued backed by gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

Attached: 1501678109663.jpg (803x1924, 682K)

Inhuman garbage is drawn to walmart in ways that defy modern science.
Putting up a Walmart is like lighting a beacon 3 counties wide that sends a signal to every sharter in the region.
The message?
Come forth.

Haha fuck you chinks! The path to 0% trade has begun! Once you can't leech off the US, what will you do?

>selling our future to the chinks just to save a couple of bucks
Can you fucking boomers just die already?

Brits are literally bottom of the barrel on the world stage, you get bullied by fucking Germany.

China got their shit pushed in by Japan on their own land.
Meanwhile we flew across the Pacific to serve dick into the Japanese.
We'll be fine.

>China can cut trade with the US and still be trading with the EU, Russia, all of Asia and Africa
The US is an import economy that Trump wants to turn into an export economy. China cutting trade with the US literally does exactly what Trump wants. It incentivizes domestic production. It also gives Trump the perfect fucking scapegoat for increased cost of goods while the US builds factories and starts producing it's own products.

You're somewhat on the right path, but you haven't thought this through.

Anyone else rooting for China?

Can't wait for the US to become the next Venezuela lmao

Get gassed, Earth ferengi

Well, at least the burgers won't tariff our aluminum.

So pork supply will be higher in the USA and thus cheaper? Wew! Based Trump!

Nice evidence.

This

You should stop watching anything broadcasted, anything on Netflix, Hulu etc. or anything that is hyped in the established media structure.

Attached: little dick crackaah.png (794x451, 489K)

If you believe this i'm impressed. If you think we wouldn't make your photo-op refugees and chinks look like a fucking joke you are hilariously mistaken. The day of the rake would be a hungry one.

Butchered? Got any sauce?

>trade war with China

So fucking what. They struggle with basic shit like clean water and no bees to pollinate anything. Their economic status and social order is far from bulletproof.

Things will change but I think it will remain civil. We both each have other nations we do business with.

>You should stop watching anything broadcasted, anything on Netflix, Hulu etc. or anything that is hyped in the established media structure.
this, watching 80s action movies on VHS is the only redpiled option.

I'm buying a few tonnes of aluminum profiles in a month for a project, so Chinese trying to offload the non-American bought ones cheap is much welcome.

Thx Trump!

You speak as if the fed is a 4th branch of government...

.. which it is

who needs source? We should allow countries to flood and destroy a core industry of ours because he read a story about a family run ornate jesus christ on a steel cross decoration manufacturing plant that can't even eat!

>a few tonnes of aluminum for a project
what are you building. a fucking airliner?

What if I like my dead end 34 dollar an hour factory job? I don't give a shit about going into a 9-5 and shooting the breeze with my buddy's while we bust out some shit for work. Go home for lunch, get some nookie, some DUDE and fuckin go back into work for a bit before hitting the bar on the way home for dinner. There's nothing wrong with that life.

FALSE ALARM

Attached: 15029355892353.png (605x347, 43K)

I hope not. Chinese aluminum sucks.

The FED is stronger than a 4th branch.

It's a 5th column.

Crash the markets buy, American only, let the multinational companies using foreign slave labor, fail.

>Dumps tarrifs on an import economy
>based on food
When can we expect China to roll over?

I work for a general contractor and we have been getting emails from subcontractors for weeks now warning about the rise in prices. Steel is used in practically every single trade in the industry, price hikes affect the overall cost of a building and incentivize development in a market that is currently booming.

>m-muh 300 steel workers who got their jobs back tho, who cares if hundreds of millions of dollars of construction is brought to a halt muh rust belt muhfugga

>huge y axis chart to make it look apocalyptic

Even AP is fake news? What is the world coming to?

ALUMINUM!

Attached: black-bush-gif-2.w710.h473.gif (320x213, 732K)

we got scammed by china. we let them steal all our technology and expertise and they remain a totalitarian state and are in fact spreading totalitarianism around the world.

o-oh noooo

>inferiority complex: the post
Maybe fucking with the pork industry is their way of asking the jews for help?
>big poppa jew prease save chinese hive!
>we worship the best jew Karr Marx!
>we are best goyim following jewish rawr
>prease herp against American pig dogs!

Attached: the-weak-should-fear-the-strong-2013-at-4-07am-via-28050205.png (500x523, 132K)

>mfw porc just got more expensive for canadians

Attached: 425234523523.jpg (381x442, 30K)

Good. Keep that pork within the us.

*deincentivize

Also the farmers and ranchers thing has also being said for weeks and you're seeing it right here. When other countries hit back they're going to target our agricultural sector. You dumb shits think you're helping the working class when you're literally shitting all over fucking farmers and tradesmen lmao.

Trumpcucks, everyone.

Use it in my underground lair, mainly to separate the ventilation air from areas that you walk in (so you don't have to walk in a wind tunnel).

Attached: 20170327_163404.jpg (2016x1512, 829K)

Saving face requires this show.
All negotiations have already been made.
There will be a few rocky days ahead and baring of fangs, but it's just part of the show.

> for a project?

my god it's happening

Attached: 3242342342.jpg (494x484, 23K)

Good stuff!

>all that steel comes from 300 workers
>all that millions of dollars now doesn't go to ching chong and friends

This is just in time to dump in a massive infrastructure bill and forcing the money go to american companies.

chinese will eat anything, they will never starve

Why aluminium?

Why don't they bother being accurate?

One day the whole world will know the true feeling of freedom.

Attached: aircraft_carrier.jpg (284x177, 7K)

i'd take a little more than an evening to rebuild their manufacturing base, but then everything would go up in price 2 or 300% etc etc

lol

Attached: 1512777417551.jpg (8345x3208, 3.53M)

>Even AP is fake news?
Trump warned you all!

Attached: checked.jpg (263x192, 7K)