Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is precious! Love her always!

Tell us a little about your special someone, who are they? What are they like? What hobbies do they have? What about them makes you doki doki the most?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all super cute and awesome!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZE62LpaqHg
youtube.com/watch?v=N0CP9zpbmAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My love for my Hibiki goes beyond modern scientific understanding!

>Who are they?
Hibiki is a cute, genki girl who hails from Okinawa; she dreams of one day becoming a top idol!
>What are they like?
She's a very positive and energetic girl who has a lot of pride in her skills as a dancer and is very competitive in nature. She cares for 12 pets and gets lonely easily. Since she grew up in rural Okinawa, she isn't very tech savvy, but she has improved greatly since moving to the big city to pursue her dream of becoming top idol!
>What hobbies do they have?
She likes going on long walks, knitting, table tennis, and taking care of her pets!
>What about them makes you doki doki the most?
Her very positive demeanor and her love for her friends, her beautiful singing voice and her beaming smile, how she puts her all into everything and how easily moved she can get. I love everything about her!

>Compliment
Mint's ears are megacute!
I love Yukari's passion for her friends and her love for senshado!
Rika is one of the most headpattable cuties on the planet!
Luka's cool demeanor and stunning beauty are nothing to underestimate!
Kagura is just an all-around fun person to be around!
Nano is the cutest robot on the planet!
Mai is as beautiful as she is tough!
Fuuka's delicate nature is super charming!
Miia best snek and has good fashion sense!
Konata has beautiful long hair =w=.

>Questions!

Is your beloved more likely to be 10 minutes late or 20 minutes early?

What do you think her MBTI would be? Does it compliment yours?

What about zodiac signs? Does theirs accurately describe them? How do your signs pair together?

How far would your beloved go for their friends?

Do they work hard, or hardly work?

Thank goodness

>Tell us a little about your special someone, who are they?
This is Fuuka Yamagishi, sheoves technology, flowers, and helping the world around her become a better place. What are they like?
Fuuka has a kind and pure heart, her values are strong and so is her will and conviction to them.
She repairs tech equipement and browses the web in her free time.
> What about them makes you doki doki the most?
Nothing in specific, it's everything about her that makes me feel like I'm in heaven.

Christmas is soon! what are you planning with them?

How would you cope if your waifu/husbando's creator was involved in a serious scandal that either directly or indirectly hurt people? And the manga your loved one was in got canceled because of it?

Are you referring to the creator of Rurouni Kenshin getting caught with CP recently?

I'm speaking generally since I don't want to make the thread about that specifically and derail it. I just want to know how you would cope in that situation.

>Is your beloved more likely to be 10 minutes late or 20 minutes early?
Early
>What do you think her MBTI would be?
INFP
>Does it compliment yours?
I believe so, since I'm INFP too
>What about zodiac signs? Does theirs accurately describe them?
I don"t think so.
>How do your signs pair together?
Supposedly good, but the descritpions I've read are kind of vague.
>How far would your beloved go for their friends?
She'd give everything for their safety and happiness.
>Do they work hard, or hardly work?
Work hard of course! Fuuka is an honor student after all.

-Megurine Luka, a musical idol trying to reach for the stars.
-'Cool, yet mysterious' is her official description. In other works, she seen as somewhat aloof, but is a kind and gentle soul who frequently plays the role of big sis to the Crypton Vocaloids. She plays the straight man for the most part, but even she has her own quirks (her love of tuna). She's somewhat tech savvy, and she's also surprisingly skilled in fashion design. She also plays a mean guitar.
-Swimming, singing, fishing. She also has a soft spot for vintage games.
-Her voice. A tad bit husky for some, but with the right words and tone, it can melt through the thickest of ice. Also, the sheen in her eyes.

-She'd rather be early than late, though she realizes some things can't be avoided.
-INFP. I doubt that introverts mesh all that well.
-Her aquarius to my virgo... ....that's even worse compatibility. Not the absolute worst, but still room for conflict.
-She is rather devoted to her friends, and is willing to do whatever she can to help them.
-Definitely the former. Probably one of the few in that particular circle to do a competent job.

I think you have to separate the creator/artist from the creation/artwork, or else you are just going to make yourself miserable. I'm not gonna stop enjoying The Naked Gun movie franchise just because OJ simpson plays a role in it, you know what i mean? In your case though, your beloved's source material is gonna be cancelled which absolutely sucks, but I dont see a reason to distance yourself from your beloved or her series just because of the creator/author doing something stupid.

>but I dont see a reason to distance yourself from your beloved or her series just because of the creator/author doing something stupid.
You're right. I don't feel like my feelings have changed at all for him, I'm just feeling so disheartened by it all. I think I'll recover from the shock with some time but it just makes me so sad. How can you make such a beautiful story and do something so horrible? It must be a mental illness. I hope the author and people like him get help.
In the meantime I'll just have to live my own life the best I can. It's all I can do, really.

I'm glad other people think Fuuka's charming.
Hibiki has really nice hair, the bow is a cute detail.

>who are they?
Miia is a beautiful lamia who came to Japan as part of an exchange program.
>What are they like?
She's very devoted and caring, but at the same time she can be fairly aggressive and possessive.
Can say for sure, but she definitely has interests in fashion, and does enjoy playing video games on occasion.
Her devotion that she shows can really move me at times; she also has a really amazing singing voice, and listening to her character songs can instantly lighten my mood. But just looking at her gets my heart racing.

Probably early, she doesn't seem like the type to show up late with no good excuse.
>What do you think her MBTI would be? Does it compliment yours?
I'd say she leans more toward ENFP. It shares some characteristics of mine, but we do have differences.
>What about zodiac signs? Does theirs accurately describe them? How do your signs pair together?
She's a Scorpio, and it describes her pretty accurately; I'm a Taurus and supposedly we have great compatibility.
She deeply cares for her friends and is willing to put herself in danger to save them, even if they may disagree from time to time.
When needed, she won't be afraid to work hard.

Nothing planned yet, except for drinking plenty of eggnog together.

Questions:
Are there any minor details from your waifu's background that you would like to know more about?
What is your waifu most skilled at?
Would you or your waifu be the more dominant one for day to day activities? What about in bed?

Oh god I am so bad at open ended questions (especially when I just woke up)... I guess that's something we have in common, haha.

>Who are they?
Kona-chan is an adorable perfect -little- otaku (she's so small, it's adorable) whose passion and love for the things she enjoys shines brighter than the sun! She's also a lot better than me at videogames, annoyingly. Well, most of them, anyway. I can beat her at some.

She's a smug little tease and is about as bad at procrastinating on important things as I am.

She has an amazingly keen eye for the little things in life, though sometimes those are... not exactly the best observations to make, haha. Usually when she draws links between real life happenings and her anime/manga/games in a way which somewhat... changes the tone of things a little in a way which some people might not entirely understand the humour of, haha.

I don't know if one or two things specifically make me doki over her; it can be literally anything at any time which sets my heart racing. There's just so much I love about her anything can set my heart going. But of course, seeing her all psyched up and excited for something will always make me melt.

Mint looks super pretty there! She wears that sort of outfit really well!

>Konata has beautiful long hair =w=.
Thanks~
I really love her long swooshy hair. Or boingy, if you count ahoges on that too, haha. Washing it and styling it would be a ton of fun, even if it'll likely just bounce back to the way it usually goes straight away, haha.

Hibiki also has really beautiful long hair too, though! Ponytails are a style I've always liked (Kona-chan wears them pretty often herself) and it just suits Hibiki really well! There's just something about her ponytail which is 'get up and go', which is very much like her genki self!

3000% late. Probably more than 10 minutes usually too, haha. It's just so easy to get engrossed in something, get carried away in things and lose track of time until it's too late. Good thing Japan has very efficient trains...

I remember working it out somewhat, and feeling pretty warm and fuzzy when it came back as 'ideal for' mine, which also ties into
>zodiac signs
where the two of us are 'perfect match' as well, which is just the most amazing thing. It's not really something I pay much attention to as a thing but if it says something nice... well, I can give it a pass and roll with it for that.

She'd do a lot more than you'd usually think for them, but I think she'd get a little upset that her skillset doesn't really lend too well to helping people out of a tough spot (other than her athleticism, anyway).

Hardly work.
You could argue that grinding in an MMO is more 'worklike' than work itself and she works hard at that though, I guess? Life would be so much easier if there was an XP bar to keep track of.

>Christmas is soon! what are you planning with them?
Nothing too much right now; I need to figure out what time I'm going to have.
Strolling through the winter stalls and enjoying the warm food while soaking up the christmas atmosphere will always be the best, though.

>Are there any minor details from your waifu's background that you would like to know more about?
It's not even a minor detail, I want to know what she's doing in college because it's never mentioned. I think I can guess since the twins and Miyuki brought up the sorts of things she'd be good at, but it'd be nice to have some sort of confirmation.

>What is your waifu most skilled at?
Short and boring answer, but definitely videogames.

>Who are they
Shinjiro Aragaki, an orphaned truant from Iwatodai.
>What are they like
Seemingly abrasive, intimidating, and withdrawn but actually thoughtful, kind and considerate of those around him. He has a tendancy to be a bit hotheaded and stubborn as well.
>What hobbies do they have
Most prominently cooking, and watching/reading about cooking. He also apparently enjoys pet movies, and that would extend to spending time with animals.
>What about them makes you doki doki the most
Ahhh everything, absolutely everything. That despite his insistence otherwise he'd do everything he could to see the people around him smiling, happy, and well taken care of. The small smile he has when he's comfortable, the piercing glare when he's angry.
>Late or early
Depending, I'd say leaning to late.
>MBTI
ISFP, judging from everything I've seen. I'm INTP, so at the least I think we could understand each other.
>star stuff?
He's a Leo, and I feel like it's fairly accurate in some regards amd grossly wrong in others. Ours pair well, apparently.
>how far would they go for friends
He'd give his life for them.
>work hard or hardly working
He'd work very hard.
>Christmas plans
Same as usual, I think. I'll bake some stuff and take him to the tree in town; it's always beautifully lit.
Rin and Fuuka are both a sweet and lovely.

I thought these threads were banned.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your beloved had another lovely week together and this week brings you happiness!

Good evening Mintbro! Your waifu is, as ever, a tiny and adorable lady!

Akiyama Yukari is the woman I love with all my heart! She's an upbeat and friendly nerd for tanks, and competes in her school's senshadou club as a loader! She has extraordinarily fluffy hair and an unrivalled heart of gold! Her attitude, rare shyness and moments of passion make me fall in love with her over and over!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Konata is a cute and cool lady whose husband must have a hard time keeping up with her when she gets up to speed!
Crona is a very cute swordsman who must be protected at all costs.
Nano a super cute robot!
All your beloveds deserve all the happiness in the world!

Hibiki is a beautiful girl and the love she has for her pets is truly admirable!

She's far more likely to be 20 minutes early, like me! She'd do anything for her friends, like turn up outside their house with a bugle to wake them up!

Fuuka a super fluffy, and very adorable in that picture!

Christmas with Yukari is gonna mean lots of heated kotatsu, modelling time and warm campfires!

That's a beautiful picture of your waifu!

Miia looks very smart in that uniform! She must be completely in command of your heart!

I'd love to know what she was like growing up, and how tech savvy she is!
and she's usually the one taking the lead in day-to-day activities, she's so enthusiastic! the other one not so much

Question time!

Is your beloved an early riser or a late sleeper? What about you?

Which animal do you think your beloved is most like?

If they could send you one sentence to read across realities, what do you think they'd say?

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

>Would you or your waifu be the more dominant one for day to day activities? What about in bed?
She'd definitely be more in charge than me, in part because she's so smug and teasing but pretty lazy, in part because I can't really say no, either. I don't mind it, spoiling her a little is nice. I don't mind being teased about things a little either, being a Brit we synergize on trading little quips with each other quite nicely!
I will leave this screencap regarding the second part of that sentence, and will say no more...

Ohayou Yukaribro!
>Konata is a cute and cool lady whose husband must have a hard time keeping up with her when she gets up to speed!
Oh totally, both in terms of enthusiasm and if she's darting around doing things. I doubt I'd be able to get a word in for all of her excitement and random waving hand gestures for the former, and she's a nimble little thing despite her sedentary lifestyle, so I can be sure she'll win the dash to the fridge if we realize there's only one slice of something left, hahah.

You say that though, Yukari would very much be the same! If you get her excited on things I'm sure she'd be beaming and impossible to keep up with! Though in terms of physically uh, if she's in a tank at the time she may have a little advantage there, haha.

>Is your beloved an early riser or a late sleeper? What about you?
We're both late sleepers, sticking with what you're doing because you want to do -one more stage- is just too strong. It doesn't help that anime airs late at night too...

>Which animal do you think your beloved is most like?
She is, pretty obviously, pretty catlike with her mannerisms and such. Makes for a really cute little catgirl cosplay. She does however also liken herself to a fox too, which is pretty fitting for her quick wit and such as well (or you could say kitsune, which is very japanesey and very much like her in that way too, haha)

Have an amazing week too!

>Tell us a little about your special someone
She's Ruri nyan and she's Fallen Saint of a Thousand Leaves and her hobbies include drawing and writing and sewing and being absolutely fucking gorgeous and lovely and perfect

She would be early
I think her MBTI would be INFJ. I think it would compliment my INTP
We're both Taurus which is apparently good, I think it fits her fairly well but she's right on the border with Aries
She would sacrifice everything for her friends
She works very hard

Of course I want to know everything about her, so all of it
She's most skilled at video games
She likes to lead day to day

The usual; breakfast/brunch, photo, finish packing for JP.
>Are there any minor details from your waifu's background that you would like to know more about?
Birthplace, so if it is modeled after a real location I can visit it, and Birthday so I can celebrate it.
Invading personal space, and her job.
>Would you or your waifu be the more dominant one for day to day activities? What about in bed?
Toss up for both.

And let's see how long this one lasts.

Early riser, I'd say. He doesn't seem to spend more time than necessary sleeping. I'm about late a riser as can physically be, on the other hand. If the sun is out I'm either sleeping or about to sleep.
>Which animal do you think your beloved is most like
Hard to say, since he's such a complicated person, but probably a cat.
>If they could send you one sentence to read across realities, what do you think they'd say
Don't give up.
>Are there any minor details from your waifu's background that you would like to know more about
Everything concerning his childhood and the life he lead until joining SEES. I'd also want to know about his life before the accident, and what he had hoped for the future until that point.
>What is your waifu most skilled at
Cooking, or throwing a punch.
>Would you or your waifu be the more dominant one for day to day activities
Me, definitely. He tends to prefer hanging out away from crowds and avoid going out in general unless there's something he needs somewhere. If someone else wanted him to accompany them though, he'd go.

I love Mai Waifu so much and I wish all a happy Thanksgiving!

A new image song came out today and I can't stop listening to it. His voice is so fucking good and I fucking love him. I want him to sing to me.

>what are they like
At times stoic and at times passionate. What I love the most is how brilliant he is. He's very driven and goal oriented. He's so modest at times too. He's just a beautiful fucking human being.

>hobbies
collecting coins and travelling

>doki doki
What doesn't make me doki doki?

>compliment a waifu
Fuuka's social link is adorable, and so is she. I bet she makes some awesome cookies for her husbando.

I finally found time to draw him in warm winter clothes, even though I probably overdid it with the snow, haha.

Oz is a lovely, young and talented boy and the heir of one of the four dukedoms in his country.
He is a little tease who enjoys treasure hunting and reading and has many hobbies on the artsy side. Generally, he is a very friendly person with still kind of childish and noble tastes. For example, he loves pastries and sweets in general.
Other than that, he is very energetic and cares a lot about the people close to him. However, he is also very adaptable and would accept it even if he got backstabbed, which worries me a little. He is also a great actor.
It's hard to say what I love most about him. His shiny green eyes, his sweet attitude, his bright smile, even his cockiness make me go doki doki. His singing voice is very soothing, too!

>What about zodiac signs? Does theirs accurately describe them? How do your signs pair together?
We actually have the same sign, haha.
I checked some horoscope site and it says, like I expected, that it would be difficult, but not impossible. It would be full of quarrels for dominance, though I disagree with that Capricorns are supposed care more about work than love and have no passion. I am not like that and Oz isn't, either, so I don't put much weight on what horoscopes say in that regard.

>Would you or your waifu be the more dominant one for day to day activities?
We are both sweet on the outside, but rather dominant on the inside, so I imagine us fighting for dominance pretty often. Same in bed.

He is probably more of an early riser. Me, too, but only for work, since I have no other choice as a baker. Though I'm sure we'd both enjoy lazy weekends with long sleeps every once in a while.

If you had one day and only that to really spend with your special someone, what would you two do?

She works hard at everything except for school.
idk what that means.

>Who are they?
Mizore is an adorable Yuki-onna whose coolheaded but also passionate.

Depends on the event, if you're talking about school then probably late.

Cuddling with her and wearing sweaters.

Stalking, she's also a talented cook.

Probably a cat.

>Compliment
Mint's hair is a lovely shade of blue!
Miia has cute clothes!

>Question time!
Does she prefer to receive or to give?
What form of entertainment is her favorite?

Fuck I hate on the spot introductions, and after resolving myself not to wait til character limit to post any more too. My husband is purgatory's longest employed enormous fuck up, he's the kind of person who disregards rules for the happiness and safety of others, but thinks very little of his own. He enjoys cooking, gardening, and dance, but most of all eating out. To some degree he must also really love calligraphy because he's very skilled at making ofuda to protect people and does so in his own time.

If it wasn't cheating to say moe makes me doki doki I would, he has a tendency to make people maternal and protective for him. A large part of it is his eyes, they're unnatural and arresting, with a great range of expression. As easy as it is to feel for them when they're sad, when they're serious and confident is the most stunning, and it signals a shift in narrative. You know he'll handle things and quite literally sweep you off your feet.

30 minutes late, always. If he hasn't overslept then he's made a detour to collect something 'on the way'.

Last time I did a test for him he came out as ESFP, and I think I was INTJ or ISTJ? Although I remember one or the other being a question or two off another type. Looking up compatibility charts that's one or two points between compatible and who even knows.

I believe the author may have chosen his birthday based on horoscopes, because Pisces is a very close fit. It's one of the compatible signs with mine, whereas his Chinese zodiac is the worst. One site describes Rat as 'kind, smart, and lovely' repeatedly so how is that bad? That said, his particular year (just in case visitors to this site are thinking of dating a 117-year-old) is noted for aggression issues and possessiveness. That too is true, but I'd say he's cautious enough and aware of his faults.

Whether he works hard or skives depends on what you consider his work to be, some parts of it appeals to his sensibilities more than others.

>Who are they
Akeno Himejima the beautiful vice president of the Occult Research Club and a hybrid Fallen Angel Devil.
>What about them makes you Doki Doki
Just hearing her say Ara~Ara

-Akeno would be 20 minutes early
-I think Akeno would be ISFJ
-She is the Cancer sign and I'm Sagittarius
-She would do a lot of things for her friends
-Akeno is a hard worker

-Yes like why would her extended family attack her family under the orders of a fallen angel when Akeno and her father were Fallen Angels themselves
-In battle her Lightning Techniques but outside of battle it's her cooking
-We would switch it up Even in bed

Both
H Vn's

Post the worst fan art you have saved

Might be going overseas for Christmas, so it will be a bit difficult to plan anything.

I'd like to know more about her family and her background in general.
Dancing! She's also an amazing singer as well.
Hibiki would have much more energy than me, so she would most likely lead the charge on the day to day. But at the end of the day, I'm the man, and that carries over to the bedroom.

Hibiki is definitely an early riser! She goes to bed early because she has a lot of work to do first thing in the morning.
She is like a puppy in a lot of ways, haha!
>If they could send you one sentence to read across realities, what do you think they'd say?
I dont know for sure what she would actually say, but there are a lot of things I would hope that she would say, if that makes any sense.

Kuroko is 2 cute!

We'd spend the whole day talking and being intimate with each other.

Have there been any recently released songs that reminded you of your beloved? If so, post 'em!

>who are they?
She is Hatsune Miku, she is 16 old, cute, innocent girl who loves to sing.
>What are they like?
She is quite shy but she is very kind and friendly. She also is quite passionate about thinks she cares about.
She loves singing.
Her timid personality and loving character.

She would rather be too early.
I think she would be ISFJ, it's pretty good match with my INTP.
Pretty far. I think she could sacrifice a lot for her friends.
She surely works hard.

I surely would like to know her family, but only if she was real. There would be nothing good from introducing her family while she is a vocaloid.
Singing of course.
I'd be the dominant one.

She is the former and I'm the latter. But if only she was here, I couldn't resist to go sleep together with her.
Bunny I think. They are so cute and small.
>If they could send you one sentence to read across realities, what do you think they'd say?
I think she would just send something to make sure I know she loves me.

>Who are they?
Roronoa Zoro, swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirates, who dreams of one day becoming the world's greatest swordsman, and who works hard every day with the intent of making that dream a reality.
>What are they like?
On the outside he comes off as stern and serious. He is often demonic at times, bloodthirsty, and always itching for a good fight. However, he cares very deeply for his friends and will stop at nothing to protect them if the need arises, even at the threat of his own life. He is determined, devoted, and his immense willpower and loyalty has no bounds. He's dorky at times too, and can't walk in a straight line without getting hopelessly lost, and he's even rather tsundere, as he has trouble with expressing his emotions (he believes they hinder his judgement as a swordsman). Despite that, he's still got a very sweet, kind heart.
Training, and drinking. I'm not sure if it counts as a hobby but he often takes naps because he barely gets any sleep at night. I want to take a nap with him in the warm sunlight under a tree with the breeze slowly blowing through the leaves.
There is so much, most of which I've already listed above. I think though, in terms of physical features it would have to be his wide range of smiles. From his cocky, confident grin in battle to his softer, sweeter smile that just makes me melt into a puddle. In terms of his personality, I ended up spending a good half an hour trying to narrow it down to just one. But I kept thinking of something I liked more or I would eventually loop around to something I had written previously. So I'm just gonna say that he sets my heart ablaze in so many ways, from his adorable, dorky side, to how serious he takes his promises, to how passionate and devoted he can be. He's just so wonderful and I can't believe how lucky I am.
>Compliment a waifu
Miia has a very cute fashion sense.

First we would probably just cuddle and kiss.until we both are satisfied. Then we might go for a walk, talk a lot, I'd show her places that are important to me. Once we come back we might continue to cuddle and enjoy each other. At the end of the day I'd take her on some place away from city and stargaze with her. That would be perfect moment to tell her how much I love her, how happy I am to be with her and to propose to her.

All my figures have finally arrived.
Do you have any merch of your waifu? Maybe something handmade? Post pics.

Fuck off you fake

I have a ring and a phone case. I have her figure pre ordered and as soon as her figma goes up for pre orders I'll get that too.

My husband Astolfo is HANDSOME!

I don't post so much anymore, but I just wanted to check in and wish all the Americans a Happy Thanksgiving with your beloved! And to everyone else, I hope you, as well, have more good times with them

You do know there's more than one Mizore user right?

>manga got cancelled
Wowitsfuckingnothing.png
If anything the publicity might revive interest in it more than the latest volume did. I don't think I'd dwell on it given the author's secrecy and absence, and I highly doubt the crimes depicted in her work are something she could carry out.

Maybe how much of an education he had as a child, because so little of his childhood is shown or discussed. The time period it's set in would suggest he would have stayed on until he was twelve, but he had difficulty with classes, and laws changed during the time he would have been enrolled.

There are many skills he is impeccable at, such as annoying people, decimating places of religious or administrative significance, and not dying. I would say his best skill is changing the mood amongst a group of people.

Much as I like to organise things for myself I'm pretty sure nobody is capable of living with him without being pushed about by his foppery and whims. I'd like to see him have the same liveliness in private, he's distressed and/or unresponsive to those who are controlling towards him in canon so I'm sure he'd be more comfortable.

His author picked a breed of dog that I've seen described as 'cute and beautiful but aggressive'; it's really hard to shake the image. I've tried other kemonomimi and they're just not right! The most confusing thing was finding Chinese fans turning him into a small white kitten for shipping purposes.

I could fill image limits with bad fanart. I don't think other people find them as funny as I do.

Glad they're safe. Just CDs and print media, with more CDs and print media in the post at the moment. One day I'll get a strap, just you wait and see. All the doujin ones are sold at small events only.

Waifu is not an object

Kyousuke is a tsundere otaku who always tries to help others. He's very passive and laidback normally but gets overly excited about the things he really likes. At the end of the day though he just wants to live out a normal life that's not too stressful.

Everything about him makes my heart ache. He's cute, sexy, handsome, and beautiful all at once. His voice is so smooth yet can also be dorky and cute. He makes me want to be a better person.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZE62LpaqHg

>who are they?
Mai is an active and courageous girl. She is 1/4 British. She also learned Chinese Kenpo from her father when she was little. She fights creatures called Phantoms who are born from human memory through a combination of her special ability and martial arts skills.
>What are they like?
Mai is spirited and optimistic, facing every one of her challenges with courage. She can be a bit strait laced which is why she gets along with Inori so well. She can seem to be a bit overbearing at times, but that's precisely because she cares about the people close to her.
Sports and fitness, videogames, movies.
Every time she is happy. Also whenever she shows warmth and support for her friends. As well as every time she puts her courage to the test.

I'm glad you think so. Hibiki is really cute and has a great attitude as well.
Early of course.
ESTP. I'm INFJ, so I think we compliment each other. It just feels so easy and natural to love her, even though we are nothing alike.
>What about zodiac signs? How do your signs pair together?
Good compatibility from what I've read. Main point of attraction being balance and harmony.
She is willing to do anything for them. She has said it with words and proven it with actions multiple times.
She is always giving her all. Not so much at school though.

She is an asshole, lazy, and best girl. What's not to like?

I'm aware of that, the picture was using an analogy to programing.

It really helps me so much that me and her share the same fears and crippling problems. Instead of feeling like a loser I think of her and feel a twinge of warmth knowing that she's going through the same thing.

I wanna help her.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0CP9zpbmAQ

Good evening everyone!

>Compli-mint
Mint has an adorable smile!
Hibiki passion for animals is cool and all her animals are adorable!
Yukari is super cutecool Panzerdork!
Zoro is badass and an amazing friend!
All your waifus are wonderful!
>What are they like
Tsukihi is a kind but very capricious bundle of energy! She loves helping people, has a great sense of humor and loves messing around. She's absolutly reckless and lives in the moment. Despite being unsure what kind of person she is and what she wants to do with her life, she doesn't let that get her down and is happy with what she got.
>Hobbies
Tsukihi changes hobbies quite frequently, but some have stayed consistent. She is a member of the Tea Ceremony Club and though she only joined to have an excuse to wear her Kimono, she seems to have taken a liking to it. In general, she likes traditional Japanese stuff a lot. She also like Naginata, classical literature, manga and anime and video games. Recently, she started to enjoy dance and wants to study it.
>Doki-Doki
Hearing her talk and just fool around makes me really happy. It's something about the way she speaks and acts that makes her so irresistable to me!

>early
Tsukihi would always be on time and get impatient and mad if someone is late.
>MBTI
Everytime I took that test, both Tsukihi and me would get ENTP. Seeing that we're both this, we'd have both conflicts and a lot of fun together. We'd discuss everything, but we might get into fights every so often because we're both headstrong and would even argue for a point we don't fully believe in, just for an arguments sake.
>Zodiac
Aries. Well, that suits her pretty damn well, both strengths and weaknesses are on point.
>How far would they go for their friends
She has died for them at least twice and is ready to go out of her comfort zone to help them in their projects
>work
She works very hard if someone else needs help, she even does a lot of volunteer work around town.

>if you only had one day what would you do
I would take him to the beach and spend the time learning as much as I could about him. Maybe take him to the coffee shop on the pier and share some gelato. As long as we were together it'd be a perfect day.
>Does she prefer to receive or to give
Give, he doesn't really expect anything from those around him in that regard. Though that wouldn't stop me from trying to spoil him.
>What form of entertainment is her favorite
Anything he can watch/read.
Nice collection. I have everything thst was publicly released, including the limited GKs, which have been my grail for years. I've had a few small figures made, as well as a custom ring that should be here soon tm. my.mixtape.moe/ndopob.jpg

>Christmas
I'm planning to make a lot of christmas sweets and cookies with her! Really looking forward to cuddle it up with her with some nice warm tea and cookies!

>minor details
Pretty much everything regarding her phoenix nature for once, though that's probably more than just "minor". Other than that, I'd really like to now what games she's into seeing that she even tried to get her brother to have a good old fashioned LAN party with her. Also, I'd love to hear more about how she learnt how to use a Naginata.
>Most skilled
I think Tsukihi is more of an all-rounder than particularly skilled at one thing. She herself might say she's the best at counselling, especially her love counsels have a 100% success rate according to her. Other than that, her best skill might be dancing. I mean, Platinum Disco is super cute!
>Dominant in day to day
I think, I'd be the more dominant, at least when it comes to planning our day. Tsukihi doesn't really plan or start things. Only when someone else gives her some impetus does she get really active. So I'd be the person who'd usually make the suggestions what we could do.
>spoiler
Tsukihi is a canonically a big sadist and can be rather dominant. When thinking about how the siblings are different from each other, that's even the first thing Koyomi points out.

>sleeper
She's an early bird and I'm a night owl. Tsukihi gets mad when I sleep in though and I might not survive her wake-up methods
>animal
She has a few Kimono with bird motifs and she's one herself so I'd say birbs.
>one message
I believe in you so get off your butt!

He hates spontaneity and indiscipline and people throwing wrenches in plans, so probably early.

ISTJ
My mbti is shaky as fuck so I dunno.

He's a libra so it absolutely does not fit him. I think Capricorn fits him better.
I'm not sure how we'd go together. My sign is Leo.

For true friends, he would go to all lengths and he'd fuck people up if they were messed with. He'd probably be a bit tsundere about it.

He doesn't have a job perse because of the way the world works but he definitely works hard to accomplish things he wants. I can tell he's under a lot of stress often and I want to help take some of that stress off his mind.

>If you had one day and only that to really spend with your special someone, what would you two do?
Wandering around in the city and finding new things together.

I get the feeling he doesn't sleep much
I go back and forth between both of those.

Often gets compared to a Tora. In fact, it's part of his nickname.

(Cont.)
Oh man. So so so many. I want to know everything that's happened the last 13 years. What are some great moments he's spent with his friends. What are some beautiful places he's traveled to. Too many things.

Probably surgery.

>Would you or your waifu be the more dominant one for day to day activities? >What about in bed?
Dominant probably. He has a leadership type role. He's also mentioned not liking being bossed around.
>In bed
H-hazukashi...

>Do you have any merch of your waifu? Maybe something handmade? Post pics.
I have a few things. Her anime's artbook, the BD volume with her on the cover, a bunch of official art stills, and two keychains/phone charms.

Have an awesome week, waifufriends!

I'm rather satisfied with his current backstory, I don't think it needs to be expanded upon save for maybe a few flashbacks of him training as a kid for the love of god no 'lost prince of Wano' bullshit please
I'd say he's best at his swordsmanship, he's incredibly talented and has trained very hard to reach his current level of skill. He also has an incredibly high tolerance to alcohol.
Depends on the activity. If we were sparring for fun, for instance, then he'd definitely have the upper hand.
>What about in bed?
He'd be an awkward, flustered mess and it would be super adorable. He'd eventually gain confidence though and could be very dominating once he's gotten over his initial embarrassment

He sleeps from 4am to 7am, plus naps. I'm more of a night owl myself, but I like to take a nap during the day too since I get exhausted easily.
He's a tiger and a shark, but I also see him as a dog and a dragon, but tiger is my favourite. I love my sleepy mossy tiger very much and I want him to nap cuddled up to my side or chest
He'd probably send me a message when he finally achieves his dream, and I'd be super proud of him Maybe then he'd propose to me so we can start achieving a new dream together

The one time the thread's not deleted super early is the one time I'm late, figures.

>How would you cope if your waifu/husbando's creator was involved in a serious scandal that either directly or indirectly hurt people? And the manga your loved one was in got canceled because of it?
It'd hit hard - not because of Yukio specifically, but FKMT is my favorite mangaka, and not knowing how Kaiji or Akagi end would be awful after all the waiting.
Yukio's part in the story is finished regardless.

Everything I can. Where he lives, what his (I'm assuming apartment) looks like, how he spends his time (outside of the obvious), his favorite foods, his family, his friends, what his life was like growing up, how he did in school, how and where he met Yasuoka, why he decided to take on Akagi's identity, how much he even knew about Akagi, why he wears the fashion he does, how old he is, what he likes to read and watch, how he feels about everything that happened, what alcohol he drinks, how he stays fit, what music he likes, and so on.
I'm most curious about his memory. How, exactly, does it work? Does he only memorize something if he specifically concentrates or can he just immediately memorize whatever he looks at without trying? Wouldn't that be hard to live with? Also, how does he process and organize information so quickly in his head? Is he some kind of savant?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Forgot ti link to the questions, sorry.

Her childhood more than anything, but anything woud be a blessing to me
Hardware and computer science
If you mean who would be the one suggesting the acticities then I guess I would

Hello friend, sorry for the late reply, day has been busy

>Is your beloved an early riser or a late sleeper?
Early
>What about you?
Same
A sheep, fluffy, soft and cute!
I have absolutely no idea. probably some variation of "Don't give up"

Fuuka fills my life with hope and warmth

Just passing by to say hello. I hope everyone is doing well!

Since it was brought up around this time last year I started thinking about making a short and simple visual novel, but I can't decide exactly what it should contain. Have you ever thought about it, and if so, what kind of player character and scenario did you think about trying?

I thought it'd make a nice introduction/exploration to share, so the player character wouldn't be dating anyone, just someone who would meet your waifu or be one of her friends. After that I'm undecided if it should be an alternate universe or a sidestory to canon. I don't know if I'm capable of making a sidestory that fits well, and AUs go 2chuuni fast.

Another option would be to play as your waifu, but something about that feels weird. I guess I haven't written fanfiction since high school so figuring this stuff out doesn't come naturally.

I've toyed with the idea of making a little group of scenarios where I go on dates with him - trying to come up with a cohesive story as to why I'm in his universe is too embarrassing for me.
An AU might work if you keep it simple and grounded in reality, but I'd go for a canon side story, personally.
Not sure if people would want to play a VN where they can't date their waifus, though. Unless it's meant for others to meet people's waifus and get to know them?

-Just more stuff in general. Preferably about her family life.
-Most skilled at tuna fishing.
-She'd easily be the dominant one, though she'd play it low-key.

-The latter, though not to any extreme degree. As for me, I'm an early bird.
-Octopus
-Hang in there.

Wandering. Showing her everything I could about my area.

-A bit of both.
-Listening to music.

Not to memory.

A small collection. Just a couple of plushes and an artbook.

It's not deleted?

>Who are they? What are they like? What hobbies do they have?
Neptune is both literally and figuratively a goddess. She can seem kind of lazy and good for nothing goddess sometimes, but she's the kindest and most caring person out there. And when it comes down to it, she'll do whatever it takes to make people happy. She loves purin and on her off time, she loves playing a wide variety of games. Retro games are some of her favorite though.

Her can do attitude and amazing smile. It just makes me want to smile whenever I think of her.

Only 10 minutes late? God damn, probably at least half an hour. Then again, I'd probably be just as late half the time.

She's very extroverted, and I'm a mixture, so I'd probably be dragged by her pace sometimes, but I think we're a good mesh.

No birthday. I don't know much about horoscopes either.

This is why I love her. She's just so great at making people happy. She just knows how to make others happy. Although she does take jabs at people when appropriate, but I love that about her as well.

Definitely hardly working until the procrastinating builds up, then she's forced to work very hard. When push comes to shove, Neptune can do literally anything.

Cuddle up warmly with her in the coziness of the bed of course!

Remember to tell your waifu, tonight, that she is the most beautiful girl out there!

>Unless it's meant for others to meet people's waifus and get to know them?
This, but realistically speaking I'll probably end up being the only one to play it through, so making it impersonal might save me from melting in my chair.

>She must be completely in command of your heart!
You bet she is! And I wouldn't want it to be anyone else.
For her waking up isn't the hard part, it's getting out of bed.
A snake, for obvious reasons.

We'd probably spend most of the day cuddling and talking, I'd probably try to keep things very intimate to make the most of our time together. I'd also be an emotional wreck near the end of the day.

>Does she prefer to receive or to give?
I'd say she enjoys receiving more.

As of now I have a few patches, a pin, a keychain, the box set for her series, a shirt, her figure, and a normal-sized daki. Nothing handmade though, but I may get some small posters made soon.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week with their waifu! Be sure to give her all the attention she can handle, she deserves it!

I love her so much.
I'd be the greatest villain, the worst most evil person and spit in the face of everything right to make her mine.

Wow, how selfish.

love is selfish