RIP

You said no one dies in this manga

It can't get any worse for Le zero

>quirkless
>mentor dies
>wasted 3 years of his life for a hero degree he won't be able to obtain anymore
>the girl who is the cause of all this is wet for the gentle hands of someone else
>someone else will get all the credit for defeating Overfail
After so much suffering it's obvious that Le Nothing will become a future villain.

Other people have clearly already died though, like Magne

just in time for him to become a villain

>bright future , most likly to be n.1 in his dream job that everyone told him he couldn't do
>random quirkless kid cucks him out of the ultimate power
>no biggie , still have a op quirk
>loses his quirk by taking a bullet for a little girl
>later gets cucked out of being her hero by the same asshole
>has to retire early
>mentor dies
>asshole kid gets all the glory while your forgotten
> has to become a janitor
>worst part is the little girl would have survived the bullet so your whole existence was pointless
has there ever been a more JUST character

>becomes a villain
>gets defeated by the grapelet
More JUST isn't possible.

>magne
tranny doesn't count

What's his problem

Having to sit next to some disgusting hick with an inferior quirk.

the author introduced them so abruptly that I hardly believe that anyone actually gives a fuck about those two

>NIGHTEYE
>someone

autism

Yeah but this time it is a human.

>abruptly
>longest art to date
>crazy build up for both of them
What the fuck man?

nighteye has had more screen time than any class b kid , and even some class a

>Mirio was just Deku's foil, and Nighteye was an annoying cunt who contributed nothing to the plot or Deku's growth as a hero

ah sorry, didn't mean to greentext it

Its fine to not like them. But don't dismiss how they are both major characters.

There was no way he was gonna come back from losing an arm and getting 50% of his torso impaled.

holy shit i honestly didn't expect that he'd die

Nighteyes entire purpose was to have a quirk that tells the future and misfire on it by the end of the arc.

he just wants a hmaburger too

The point is to give you hope that you think All Might might survive so it hits you harder when he doesn't.

You'd expect him to die in battle, not during the aftermath in the hospital. Impressive clichee dodge from Hori

Most people die in hospitals.

Ah pardon me for forgetting we live in a society of superhuman individuals doing battle in the streets most of the time

a tasteful nude

Its still sloppy as fuck. There's no need for that bullshit to begin with. All Might dying alone would be enough, with some silly prediction.

Hyping up a fakeout that Deku just punched away takes away from it.

The hero world is presented as mostly peaceful. Why wouldn't most people die in hospitals there too?

>Its still sloppy as fuck.
So is Deku getting OfA. So is the entire society. So are most quirks. Everything is sloppy.

Nobody gives a shit about Nighteyes prediction as he's dead and he died after his quirk was reduced to bullshit by Deku

If All Might does die later it might as well be another thing entirely.

>Hori killing someone semi important off.
COULD IT FINALLY HAPPEN?!

Horikoshi, where's my friend Shoto?

Not thicc enough and not tasteful enough.

>"and that's how my lengthy internship began"

So Future Deku was being sarcastic?

Harsh.

Fuck, I loved those costumes.

>Ochako, are you feeling All Might?

Never trust Future Deku, dude is probably a villain.

>yfw future Deku is a jaded fuck because from now on all his mentors will keep dying shortly after taking him in

He was talking about the arc

Well it never ended. He was never officially dismissed.

F

>the narrator is from an alternate universe where things went differently
>we get a crossover later

with nighteye dead and mirio a janitor deku has to run the place

Deku has been exposed as dramatic narrator, if not somewhat unreliable. He's probably not even the greatest hero at the end, just a good one.

If nighteye does die then only downside is that the girls didn’t get a standout fight

Mirio suffering should not be allowed

>have become a greater hero than anybody
>have
All this while using his quirk. It's over for Mirio.

Well no he is looking in the future.

Why would Deku be drawing his female classmates nude?

Chapter thursday or friday?

You didn't back in school?

delete this

I think that's someone else drawing her.

she really is best girl

>'Re Mirion'? Never heard of him.

Man its a shame people hate Eri and we will probably not see any of her anymore. She was cute.

>tfw Hori will probably never give her more development
It's unfortunate that a series with so many likable side characters barely spends any time developing them. Almost makes me wish the anime had filler episodes.

We'll see her as a Yuuei student in the epilogue, I guarantee it.

I don't think Deku will accept the credit after this, he will declared he doesn't deserved it as someone died and someone life was detroyed.

I don't think I will still read this at that point.

He has to accept credit with a big smile for the sake of becoming the symbol of peace.

nah, he doesn't have the will to do it that considering the circumtances, remember how he declafred that "NOT ONE WILL DIE TODAY!"? well, he failed that promised.

>hardened too hard
heh

RIP Snatch

It's not about his will or ego or anything about it.

Like All Might he literally has to grin and bear stepping into the role of the unshakeable pillar of society.

We are still far off from Deku being anything like a pillar.

well, i don't think he is ready to pull a facade for the sake of the public. That requires A LOT of willpower, is not easy to smile knowing you failed.

>implying she isn't becoming Deku's #1 fan and future sidekick

Yeah just like Kota. Doesn't mean we will see her.

He never will be and neither was All Might. They are fallible, doomed men.

But they have to act out the lie so that it can be true for some people for a while.

Yeah but he also isn't anywhere near acting like it.

>All Might never was the pillar
What?

>lengthy internship
>arc lasted over a year

HOOOOOORRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

If you pay close attention the internship took ~3 weeks or so. After they meet overhaul a week or two passes.

I hate Deku. This entire arc has made me hate Deku. Like can he and Bakugou just get fucking killed already?

Turns out Deku is to internships what Harry Potter was to teachers in defence against the dark arts.

A walking Deathflag.

Deku hasn't changed at all though. Be happy you realize you hate a manga early on since now you won't any time anymore reading it.

I'm pretty sure most people outside this website like Eri

Deku is the lifecrusher to Todoroki's handcrusher.

My feelings for Deku in this arc is similar to my feeling for Bakugou in the DekuVBakugou v2. I don't hate them (I love them, even) but I think Hori handled them incorrectly. The characters acted as they should but the surroundings patronized them heavily'

I think people are way too hung up over Bakugo "winning" the fight. It was about so much more on a character level but everyone just cares about him winning.

Will deku pls talk to someone about camie

no one relevant

>Deku actually wins for once
>"wtf I hate him now"

You guys are gay.

It's not that. My problem was that All Might intervened. It was the perfect chance for Bakugou and Deku to have a serious talk w/ each other. AM intervening made it seem like Bakugou got along only be got told to do so. I mean, it just so happened that basically the person he respects the most told him to stop make-up w/ Deku. There's also the matter of letting Bakugou in w/ the secret. I think it would've been better if he realized it but wasn't treated like he was.

I mean, it just so happened that the person he respects and admires.the most told him to make-up w/ Deku.*

He basically figured out all the major stuff before he was told.

And they had a serious talk. Baku now knows how deku views him and Deku knows why he was always so angry. What else is there to talk about?

Yeah what do you want? I am really curious here.

what are the chances he takes the anti hero route instead? you know hero allowed to kill

Since the sports festival, heck, since Deku started training to be able to use OFA, he has been told to want to desire reaching the top and not just desire to save others. Deku could've easily explained on why he was chosen and that would eventually lead him to be the one say PIC related.

Baku doesn't give a shit about that though. Like he says right there. He doesn't care that deku wants to save people. That is not something new or in any way something baku didn't know.

He was confused (or in denial) as to what made Deku be AM's choice. Bakugou and Deku each pursued the thing they admired from AM. Bakugou was just frustrated (enhanced by his self-guilt of blaming himself on AM's condition) that Deku was given leverage even though he himself put quite an effort to be stronger as to aspire to be what AM was.
Basically, I just wanted them to reach their own closure, w/out external interference.

Okay I get you. I still think neither of them was far enough to reach the realization they need the other side alone at that point.
Also with how much All Might fails as a teacher and how he promised he would devote his entirety to teaching Deku now it seems kinda weird to complain about the one time he was actually teaching something important.

it's not about bakugo winning, it's about him being treated like a victim and someone we're supposed to feel sorry for, which is tumblr tier cancer

Why doesn't Eri just revive Nighteye? Worst case scenario he dies anyway.