How do brits feel knowing niggers can legally do this in public and white native Britons can't do a thing about it?

How do brits feel knowing niggers can legally do this in public and white native Britons can't do a thing about it?

Attached: OHOHOHO NO.webm (406x720, 991K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs
youtube.com/watch?v=lnlD8sQ0qDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not a real copper you gigantic twat.

What the fuck... How can a country fall so low, it looks like a disgusting slum full of monkeys going apeshit. Fix your (((country))) or what's left of it under judeo-dictatorship, Britcucks.

And yes, we're going to have daily brit hate thread because of the absolute state of your (((country))).

Oh yes he is Nigel

Also, i'm monitoring your speech in case i need to notify your authorities

Attached: UK cops 2.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

i look at those smiles as people watch this guy dry hump this girl and i just see pure degeneracy and the end of western civilization. what are we even striving for

Attached: 1w33or[1].jpg (608x477, 34K)

Their country doesn't belong to them any more.

Brits are mere lambs to the slaughter at this point.

Attached: Brit cops.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

>white native Britons
uhm you sure about that honey?

Attached: xcheddar_man_for_web-pagespeed-ic-1mwojrtngm-2.jpg (1000x563, 69K)

Attached: 1231231512452422650.png (640x480, 497K)

For the most part things are cool in the UK everyone gets along fine, problem?
At least when we talk to the OB no one gets shot and we can bantz a bit.

its nice to have decet cops so fuck off Tundra nigger
You can talk favela monkey, how many drug related murders today in Brazil, just a few hundred?

>not posting prime British ass

Attached: Brit slag at rally.jpg (900x900, 207K)

It has been so for quite a while... The eternal anglo was always the biggest slave-op to (((them))). Canada isn't doing quite better, though, which is a shame because it looked like a real nice place to go to...

Sure they can. They still have sharpened sticks, right?

Never lose hope, it will all come crashing down sooner or later.

UK is pro pedophilia and mass child rape of white girls

Telford and Rotherham are proof of this

Attached: 1521598598841.jpg (431x516, 99K)

No they took our knives, so they're sort of rounded sticks, but terrifying all the same

*shakes stick*

correct, keep learning that mandarin in the evenings after the Job, buy as much Made in China as you can, and watch it all tumble.

American soul runs through us

Attached: westernrepublicofcanada.jpg (1024x614, 165K)

We are not ashamed to call it out, we accept there is a problem and we will deal with it.

Attached: 1520888498428.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>caring about druggies killing each other

But in Britain the police protects them and make sure they target you... Keep shitflinging about Brazil, but our country was always shit, but trying to improve. Unlike you, (((self-sabotaging))) while you castrated cucks do nothing, just work like good goy slaves for (((them))).

Things are not cool in the UK, your cities went from white to majority black in 50 years, your country has been ruled by pedophiles for thousands of years since time immemorial and has exported the worst possible things to the outside, always looking to destabilize Europe and the rest of their world to fit (((their))) interests...

You guys lost all manliness and if you ever dared to show it, you would be jailed over "grossly offensive" behavior. Go fix yourselves...

This meme is getting really old now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk_6otVBTs

Yeah, things are cool.

We let the rape thousands of our daughters and smile at them in return. Works out for everyone, really.

Rule Britannia

We stand with you England

Attached: 1505053756709.jpg (600x450, 62K)

Sure if you're picked on by a gang of feral chavs all you have to defend yourself with is a car key, and the entire country is one big housing estate and A roads, but at least...

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 81K)

shut up. we are much worse.

>meme

The mere fact that people cheered that on is sickening

Fuck your degenerate island, hopefully you're beheaded before years end.

Attached: 1521645408018.png (670x553, 444K)

Good for them, we dont treat anyone different here becuase they are different, we embrace it, learn from it, adapt it.
If you want a racist Nazi police state dystopia just move to Russia and enjoy getting beaten for having your own opinions.

the most pathetic thing i've seen on Sup Forums and i've been here for years. this is unreal. in america he'd be on the ground as the officer asked or beat the shit out of with a baton, law and order. what the fuck even is this

nope.

Attached: sharp_stick.jpg (960x720, 83K)

>hopefully you're beheaded before years end

Why you mad bro?

Britons = Favella Tier
Prove me wrong.

>deal with it
ok so have you done anything yet?

No, we are better than then. We aren't a jewish dictatorship and we can actually be manly...

Bin that speech

Attached: Desmond_Jaddoo_left_and_Michael_Smith_by_the_knife_bin_outside_The_Rock_New_Testament_Church_of_God_ (3742x2765, 1009K)

Reminder that Labour is completely communist now

youtube.com/watch?v=lnlD8sQ0qDA

Trust me, you can't. Most british wagies live in shitty "housing units" that do ressemble slum abodes... This because they were such a "rich empire", but these cucks keep slaving away for their (((lords))) who destroy their own country...

Its just another Russian troll anchored in the bering sea leaching from free Canadian shipping Wifi on his break from gutting fish.

This.

>le russian cuntspurasy

Bruv...

Attached: 1521305987653.jpg (1200x897, 191K)

I've seen videos of Brazil, Paco. How many of your childhood friends have been murdered?

Are u retarded? 50k murders , how can we better than any other country.

And they now live there and have not just black people, but aberrations from Pakistan who are also muslim, as their neighbours... Hows that for "muuh freedom empire"... All that fight against Germany to defend against "invasion" (read - a continental power having dominance in europe) and then literally to sit cucked and wage'ing watching your country get deliberately replaced by non-whites as your elites bid... Just like they did with every other place their colonized - filled it with poos and people from all over the world - Belize, Jamaica, Suriname - the purpose of the "British" empire...

Oh no a picture of our Police with an Asian, how will I come back from this?

oi v8 spend and mix and burn that stick!

Attached: 1521192957062.jpg (4832x5787, 1.78M)

How did that paki ass taste?

Attached: 1521644936676.png (1241x986, 1.36M)

This is a real cop: you can see the handcuffs falling on the ground are a special type used in the UK called "Hiatt speedcuffs"

watch it canuck

Attached: 1509575294438.png (1000x717, 528K)

You know what that one finger salute means, kaffir

>asian

>random African
>social enforcement officer

just semantics at this point

Attached: 1480853503238.jpg (400x300, 9K)

>*bins that rake*

What now bong?

Attached: 1426987574762.jpg (608x626, 88K)

it can't come soon enough

Attached: 1518963829281.jpg (258x330, 23K)

>You know what that one finger salute means, kaffir
Go on..
Last time I checked Pakistan was in Asia, I might be wrong though

The shilling on here has become a plague. Time to ban myself frmo Sup Forums

you got a loicense for taht weapon chhap?

Attached: 1521184523136.gif (200x200, 2M)

Aren't guns banned in Canada, leaf.

Attached: Rake_detail.png (647x526, 71K)

I keep telling myself its the last time, but I keep coming back for more punishment.

Ah yes, the great gun rights of Holland....

The UK could be invaded even by Canada at this point

They would literally just bend over and spread their asscheeks before they would take up their butter knives

Attached: 1521428616602.png (851x810, 881K)

Why do bongs call muslims "asians"?

is it part of your brain washing because no one is allowed to call out the elephant in the room?

No..?

Vlad on the proxy again.

SAGE
A
G
E

Giving the ISIS finger no less. You guys are fucked.

Brits missed their empire so their empire came to their doorsteps

Attached: ddb.jpg (1200x724, 134K)

for the 400th time... learn history

Brits mostly had contact with south asian, yanks mostly had contact with east asian

Nice argument

The mere thought of Russian aggression literally cause your citizens to piss their pants

Attached: 1521594135158.png (654x732, 175K)

you had better watch your toungue before you end up nerve gassed on a public bench. kek

Attached: 1519677903400.jpg (355x374, 50K)

>americans_on_vacation.jpg

>Why do bongs call muslims "asians"?
I cant know if hes is PAkistani, Indian, Bangladeshi.

So if I refer to him as Asian im correct. Right?

I get why it triggers the Japs and Chinks, but we are not talking about them, everyone knows that.

>you had better watch your toungue before you end up nerve gassed on a public bench. kek

Top bantz

Attached: 1446304248317.jpg (171x176, 10K)

>we're going to have daily divide and conquer propaganda

What do you call Asians then?

Becuase its the correct term to use, I thought we just went over this Leaf?

Like what m8
If we can go to jail for getting a pug to salute, how are we supposed to change things.

Thats what you get for putting in BBC loving politicians

Bro stop posting and sage this mf
Why are you feeding into shill propaganda