When will it be illegal to breed these abominations?

When will it be illegal to breed these abominations?

Attached: file_23124_pug.jpg (460x290, 8K)

Muzzie detected

Pugs spend the entirety of their short ass lives having trouble breathing because people think it's cute. This needs to stop.

Never, you can breed them all day. Just don't teach them a nazi salute,

Bestiality is already illegal, but you can take them on a long weekend to Canada as long as you have proofs of vaccination.
>BB Canadian C image related

Attached: GAPaMagnum.jpg (1759x1170, 145K)

Dogs are based

Attached: bark mitzvah.png (324x419, 265K)

I'm not talking about beashtiality.

Attached: walnut2.jpg (450x450, 74K)

Modern dogs are a reflection of their owners. Once strong and loyal now useless and self-centred.

#FreeDankula >:(

I am. So fuck you.

When Sharia law is the law of the land

Oh, and to answer your question: it’s because it’s a way to make money. People see themselves in dogs, so they want to feel close to those represent them, even if it isn’t human.

OI BIN THAT OFFENSIVE CANINE

No faggot. Working dogs like German Shepherds, Ridgebacks, boardercollies, Labrador etc are great. Protection of your family and property and generally they want to learn knew things.

My gf has a pug. Worst abomination to curse this earth.

*BOOM* *BOOM*
*CRASH*
"WOOF WOOF"

This is all it takes for a pug to break into your house and kill your newborn child and your entire family. Why haven't you banned them yet?

I'd be interested in "back breeding" them to look how they did in 1912, or whenever.

PUGS ARE SO WACKY AND RANDOM AND CUTE xD
t. most people

How about we "back breed" you to 1912 so you can look like you did before you got all that mutt blood, or whenever.

t. Scottish government

Gas the pugs