So Sup Forums Got me Suspended, Thanks

I'm 18, a senior and I've never been much of a bully. I've said some mean things over the years but never bullied. Well I read threads about bullying on Sup Forums that said "bullying was based", "bullying is natures way of weeding the weak" and how in a true fascist society bullying would be encouraged amongst the youth. So I tried bullying someone at school. I'm 6'4 and the guy i picked was 5'10 and skinny so it would be easy. I went up to him, shoved him into his locker and started kicking the shit out of him.

The school police officer HAPPENED to be walking by and almost arrested me for assault. I got suspended and now there's a big chance im not going to go to college since a violent incident goes on your record. Fuck Sup Forums and its shit advice.

Attached: bully.jpg (3389x2933, 3.88M)

My penis wenis ahahahahahahaHAHAH

Dude if you act like a nigger in front of cops you're bound to get fucked.
Don't be a fucking nigger.

lol you fucking retard

But i thought bullying was based? I remember a thread posted about a bully and his victim 45 years later. The bully was a superintendent and the bully victim was being laughed at by him. And everyone posted "Chad superintendent vs virgin whiner hahahahaha"

Now that a fellow Sup Forumsack took your advice you're going to mock?

>flag

>get in the locker
>pipsqueek

kekistan flag
obvious bait
ends with 'fuck drumphf / bash the fash'

>in. all. fields.

You're retarded. Sup Forums is a thinking man's board.

If this isn't a LARP then you cricked up OP. At 18 you are a god damned adult and you should know better.

>taking advice from a shitpost
lmao @ your life

Is this pasta? Or is this clearly underage manlet for real?

Attached: bait.jpg (500x500, 55K)

But to be a true ubermensch you have to be smart and athelet

Are you blind. I said i was 6'4

Post the documents regarding your punishment (with identifying info edited out) or im calling LARP.

You are a dipshit. Do you just listen to what Sup Forums says without processing it first? I'm pretty sure the type of bullying encouraged here is towards fags and liberals to get them to change for the better. Not some random dude that you think is weaker than you. Use your fucking brain next time.

I thought it was to weed out the weak.

This is a poor performance, I rate it 1 (you)

>I'm 6'4 and the guy i picked was 5'10 and skinny so it would be easy
Topkek literally going after someone not your size. Wtf...

>taking the memes seriously
lol you fucking retard.

Attached: 1510715567262.gif (149x181, 836K)

Take this retarded shitpost back to antifa discord.

Attached: monopoly___go_to_jail___parody_by_robomaster1.jpg (400x400, 28K)

You're a shitty troll. I give you -1

Isn't that how most bullying was done in ancient Rome and Nazi Germany when it was encouraged?

Shill thread, sage in all fields. Aside from a few shills, I never see people advocate bullying, I see people advocating against it. Bullying is nigger behavior. White people don't just go around attacking people, and when the day of the rope comes people like you will be strung up with the rest for betraying your race.

Maybe but you are still a stupid fucking cunt.

So your dumb enough to listen to people online kys and save the rest of us some air

>I never see people advocate bullying, I see people advocating against it. Bullying is nigger behavior. White people don't just go around attacking people, and when the day of the rope comes people like you will be strung up with the rest for betraying your race.
OP is referring to this thread

Except bullying was always a part of white American culture. PIC RELATED

Attached: biff.jpg (960x719, 146K)

So learning from others is bad? Please tell me you have cancer

Yep, that one and there were others.

holy shit op, thats some good bait. i almost bit

Did you miss the threads where we said to bully the cops if they try to intervene? Fuckin hell OP here's what you do.

Go back to school anyways (this asserts your dominance to everyone else) and if the cop tries anything with you beat the shit out of him. This is how I met my white wife who was the head of the cheer-leading squad at my High School. Everyone respected me after that and the cop knew never to fuck with me afterwards.

You are a retard.

Attached: zat.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Literally 1 person, the memeflag op, defended him. Everyone else was against him and said the victim should've shot him. OP is either an autist with nigger tendencies, or a shill.
Wrong. That's something pushed in kike media. Whites don't belong attacking fellow whites. Shoo shoo shill.