Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/47ybMSzCjpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 month late

Go luck catching up

>literally the 3rd different scan and dump of this chapter
Can't wake up

>3rd scan
I know fanscans and NotJag, but who's third?

The bubble here is empty.

Good work. You're almost there.

End of chapter 85

Chapter 86

reminder

>my bad, lino
>when he clearly doesn't feel bad at all
>Miko and Ishigami are like cat and dog
>also empty bubble
>every first year girl despise Ishigami
>an ammunition

Man, if I didn't know better I'd say you were rushing it.

youtu.be/47ybMSzCjpU
Shirogane's dad looks like Ashley Schaeffer

Last page of 86. Thank you for reading!

Thank you!

Thanks user.

Thanks man, hope you catch up on the new chapter too. This Reddit invasion of Kaguya threads sucks

stay put for a surprise

Full raw is out for the new chapter now.

This serie has become really stale and boring. For all the shit Prison School gets, at last it has real plot progression.

Dude, what? Prison school has been stuck at the birthday party for like 2 months now.

And yet the last ones were completely fine after dumb autists like you gave up trying to stir shit for no reason. It was honestly embarrassing watching some of those guys trying to explain the exact issues they had with the dumps.

The 3rd part of Ishigami's arc is literally the next chapter, you whiny bitch.

I dont know man, since Jag left the project, i dont know the release time now and shit been so confusing. Gotta admit that i dont enjoy this series as much as before where the thread hit limit hours after the dump. Now i know why multiple group doing the project annoy people. Its a waste of effort too. Just food for thought, nothing more.

PS is very slow, yes. But it has real plot and if you compare the beginning of the series with now, there is a giant difference in the dynamics of the characters. I don't see this in Kaguya (or most romantic comedies manga) at all. I am not trolling, i enjoy this series, i just expected more.

To be fair "my bad could be sarcastic"

It could, but it doesn't fit at all with his next line.

>Deadbeat but caring Dad.
Why are these the best Dads?

Thread used to hit limits every time because it was always on the same release schedule. Thursday nights after the raw was released. Now all of these new groups just dump it at random times people don't know when the hell it's coming.

What the fuck are you talking about? Reread the first chapters then tell me the relations in Kaguya haven't changed.

Based papa

Not Bakaguya again, not again.

Keep trucking on

Go back to re ddit you fucking cancer

Thank you.
Been waiting patiently for this.

>ywn reach alphahood

mutual defeat or dadgane win?

>Now i know why multiple group doing the project annoy people.
This isn't why at all, it was just shitposting.
>Its a waste of effort too.
No it isn't. Also just go to the raw threads, those are the active ones.

That or have a fixed time you dump the chapters and stick to it. With Jag everyone knew exactly more or less when the thread was going to show up.

No fuck off reddit.

Dad's victory will be when his son marries into a rich and influential family.

How's that crippling autism treating you?

So evil

but she follows safety rules

I Want Do Hayasaka Scans

I forgot, here's page 12 with the missing bubble.

The face of a slut.

Don't you tease me, not in the middle of Ishigami suffering.

I prefer Fans.

I love Kaguya smile, she should smile more often.
Bakaguya should fully come out already.

>osaragi notices him
>he hasn't formed a opinion of her
Will she be the one to pop the cherry of /ourguy/?

>this guy

>It was honestly embarrassing watching some of those guys trying to explain the exact issues they had with the dumps.
Like how you try to shill your shit before? Hiding the fact that you're trying to snipe a series for profit? All this shit started with someone trying to compete and that's where scanlation drama starts.

Why are you abusing the spoiler function?

>profit

>so long as we're faster and bury their scans, we will be the only source they will come back to

This isn't mangastream, it's JaminiBox who use Fools reader, which breaks ads since it has no internal support for them. Please learn about the scanlation scene before you talk shit, rhino, or go back to your tomo garbage.

I think the best way to avoid scanlator drama is to focus all the posting on spoiler days.

That already happens. Raw threads have become the most active. EOPs need not come.

I didn't write that.

I wrote it last thread, I don't care about what the other group does and I don't start dshit in this thread, or other threads.

Take off your trip attention whore.

>Fools reader

>Osaragi Kobachi
>Hayasaka Ai
Are you not using the western name order anymore? It's inconsistent with all the other chapters (especially since she's already been called Ai Hayasaka many times).
Then back to the usual order for the next chapter? You really should make up your mind.

Thank you, anons.

>Noblee

Papa Shirogane is a genius

>Tons of unrelated images and posts between pages.
>Bump limit hit before the whole chapter was dumped.
Gee. I wonder why.

Thanks.