Houseki no Kuni

what could displease a melon so?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@carolgrantr/land-of-the-lustrous-is-the-most-visually-interesting-show-in-ages-fbef949e9dca
youtube.com/watch?v=lz4tBqIKhXk
youtube.com/watch?v=yKX116gt_xk
pastebin.com/6FvpYfLt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A disgusting traitor like phos.

Perhaps a lack of FASHION?

Watermelon's such a comfy gem
Especially in the current shitstorm that is the most recent chapter

She looks cute in the new cover.

Yellow probably won't be able to speak to the gems she wants on the moon, but at least she can relate to the moonies when it comes to being immortal and the void it brings.

Where is Melon-chan in the power ranking?

And she looks so dead in the undercover.

I don't even know what's going on there at the back undercover.

still no new scans
cmon tweeter

why the fuck did that image twist itself like that

That's from the artbook right?

The moon probably already prepared dummy versions of all the gems Yellow wants to see. They will end up saying that they'll wake them up if she helps convince Sensei. Between attempts, she is found speaking to the hollow shells with a smile.

I thought melon was liking her fingers at first, my dick is slightly disappointed now.

those are some super lewd rocks

>Phossy with head, legs or arms
I didn't know I wanted that

No, Prince! No cutting down the tree!

I actually think the prince is speaking the truth. Sensei keeps Phos too much in the dark.

>The moon probably already prepared dummy versions of all the gems

Oh boy, cant wait for Professor v.2

So how many gems have the lunariians actually gemnapped? I get the feeling it's a great many more than the ones we already know

>being this naive

t. sensei

Reminder that Houseki no Kuni is the most artistically brilliant TV show this year after Twin Peaks: The Return and Nathan for You: Finding Frances
>medium.com/@carolgrantr/land-of-the-lustrous-is-the-most-visually-interesting-show-in-ages-fbef949e9dca

I think most of what the prince said was true but there is a lot of questions left unanswered. So some of the information we had gotten might be misleading.

Personally I think that all the captured minerals are still dormant somewhere. Seems a little odd that they would just get grounded to dust when they can just create infinite material and have the same effect. Like what would be the purpose of throwing away something you can't create instead of using it as leverage. No one can tell the difference when looking at the grey dust.

can we please delete medium from the internet

>Seems a little odd that they would just get grounded to dust

I've just started reading th manga but maybe they're trying to animate the synthetic gems by mixing gembutt dust into them?

Maybe they are harvesting their inclusions, for making the "human cell" that appeared in the laboratory. Dusting the gems is just a side effect.

>Seems a little odd that they would just get grounded to dust when they can just create infinite material and have the same effect.
Yeah but would it convince Sensei? The whole point is to try and persuade him to do his job, so they should dust the real gembutts if they don't want to take their chances.

What is this

gems in all their butt glory

They won't even make it back to the moon, Jade probably alerted Rutile after Sensei.

Guys quick question, did they ran out of artbooks on amazon?,I was looking if I could import one for christmas and they said it takes 1~2 months for the product to ship.

>Two and a half days left
Bracing myself.

Have you ordered stuff from Japan before?

The prince mentions that they tried mixing gems with synthetic ones and it didn't do anything.

Might be on to something. Although maybe they are just using the slugs for that.

The prince makes a point that Sensei probably can't tell the difference between real and fake gems. If the gems get turned to dust there has to be an meaningful reason to grind up something that even the Lunarians can't duplicate.

Nope...It is always like this?

>1~2 months for the product to ship.
That's normal unless you pay for the express shipment. And depending on your country, stay stuck on customs another month.

Ahh, thats sad, well thanks for solving my doubt user.

Should have preordered. I'm getting mine Friday (or so the DHL tracking says.)

Woah, well done,when you get it be sure to post some pictures of the glorious gembutts.

I'm also pretty sure you should be fine on ordering since I still saw it has stock (albeit only 2 new items), and when I added to cart to test it out the regular shipping option is still there. But hey.

Even if Rutile goes nuclear what exactly is she gonna to do? I don't think she can beat Phos in a fight at this point.

Wouldn't she alert all the gems about Phos' retarded plan? Then she would have Bort and such to help her out.

You haven't seen the quack user, she probably knows secret fingering techniques from practicing with parappa.

Gather a group of gems and form her own school. Gemme sans frontieres.

All that time she spent fixing Pad will now be devoted to fucking up Phos.

I think so. I have a Japan address and it's the same exact thing.

Can the /fa/scist fight?

I dunno, can she?

youtube.com/watch?v=lz4tBqIKhXk

needs a 10 hour version

>Morga and Goshe get mooned off-screen
What the fuck.

Phos is cute. CUTE!

She'd look cuter with some holes in her, why not take the torse to let lapiz take control ? nobody is going to miss that mess.

And now Phos, feeling upset and left out after learning someone else fucked up and they weren't invited, is about to moon half that combo personally.

You're full of holes and you aren't any cuter yourself.

she can teleport behind you at light speed and cut your head off with style

nobody is going miss lapis (except cairngorn?) in the end

nobody is accurate since cairngorm is going to be done in soon

I'll miss her
>bangs and long hair=best girl

>Phos, you may have an army of lunarians, but I have him.
>BORT SMASH!

Just you wait, there's a headless Lapis running around the moon scheming everything.

Lapis with phos head

>Description: Looks like this but is actually rough
>Probably knows quack methods of fucking gems up
>Her weapon are a handful of surgery knives
>Her old partner was a guy who was 2nd to Bort in battle
>Phos lemme examine you...fufufu

Rutile probably has some pretty fucked up ways of taking gems out.

This?

That "mm mm mmm" is the fucking best in life

She puts them together so maybe she remembers where to hit them to break them again.

REMOVE PHOSPHOPYLLITE

>that comfy feel knowing that your favorite gem is safe from the impending disaster

Ducks are devil's spawns and this leggy quack is no better
Vengeance is going to be rated G for guro

I also knew that feel until yesterday ;_;

You shouldn't let your guard down, user. Ichikawa-sensei doesn't seem to play favorites.

I want to kiss Bort in front of Dia.

>G for guro
>yfw Rutile starts chucking acidic slug juice cuz diamonds

I want Bort to annihilate the phosphophyllite beast and scatter its dust in the solar winds

I don't know that feel because my favourite gem that didn't get dusted went along with that stupid asshole.

Remove Mooninites.

What if actually quackenstein puts up a slug army and attacks the fucking moon?
Remember how she's particularly renowned among them?
ARE WE GOING TO SCIENCE THE MOON UP HERR DOKTOR

defend this

Why would anyone defend it anyway? Bort's autism is his character flaw. Take that away and he would perfect, basically a mary sue. He's okay this way.

Let's do the gembutts zodiacs
Bort: taurus
Dia: cancer
Nii-san: libra
Zircon: ???

A good girl needs no criticizing.

Phos is a geminis

fashion is for poopoo heads

Rutile is virgo

is alex-chan the biggest dork in the show

Lapis is probs a scorpio
the green one is capricorn

Morganite is probably a leo

They're all dorks

I would had said the same of Melon

the biggest dork is Jade

>No Bort dick art
Awful

youtube.com/watch?v=yKX116gt_xk

How much does the lyrics in this song fits with Houseki no kuni?

Maybe a little irrelevant, but I just want to know if I'm not imagining things.

>liking dicks

Nepuchi is a capricorn.

Rough lyrics
pastebin.com/6FvpYfLt