So boys, What did he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8c7zvJ3
wasabisyrup.com/archives/8nWWE2xlaFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used a portal scroll as a weapon.

He's waiting for the new chapter

Don't flood the board with your shit.
You fuckheads keep on posting goblins and helmet face on unrelated shit as if everyone else reads about this cringefest

Is year one covered in the LN?

the quads don't lie.

no, but some events were mentioned (e.g. that the goblins destroyed the village).

Perhaps they may release a spinoff LN covering the prequel.

>year one chapter 4 english rips still not out
Where the fuck is that danke person?

Reminder that Priestess is best girl and she will win the Slayerbowl.

new year one chapter is out but the translated version hasn't been leaked yet

almost saw a quints the other day, just one off

I could put the chapter 4 here, but better download it here: discord.gg/8c7zvJ3

user this is a grim vengeance story, he'll die at the end.

>could just post the download link, but instead try to bait people into discord
haha, nope.

And she will go insane and become GS2

Rape when?

next chapter should be bout SM and GS.

>p-plz dont draw attention away from my shitposting gens!1!!

Yes, but only after Cowgirl dies and Priestess is there to comfort him with her warm, untainted body, cause a women is only as good as her purity.

someone has that panel of the punisher that some user was asking to redraw with GS? is was about a psycholigist asking the punisher some questions like where he lives (in the edge!) and what time it is (is punishment time!!! now give me that plasma gun!)

Fuck that, keep ALL the girls alive, i want to see their respective reactions to GS's death
>Priestness goes insane and becomes GS2
>GG loses all her emotions and becomes a zombie like girl that only does guild work in a robotic way
>CG loses herself and allows a demon to possess her in exchange of power for revenge
>Elf would be the less affected, she is sad at first but forces herself to move on, she becomes more mature and stop beings a bratty bitch

Waiting for more Gob massacre.

theres was some in YO's chapter 4, but the whole chapter was dragged in a fight with a single shaman gob.

I want to see how they are going to do the sewer battle in the up coming chapter, and to see that bombshell of a woman SM.

I am surprised you didn't got spoilred about that battle already.

Priestess for curing gs trauma, elf is a friend, cow girl is the gs bowl winner and guild girl is for lancer.

Well I read the LN.

>guild girl is for lancer.

Get off Sup Forums Lancer. You'll take sexy witch and like it.

>best and cowgirl not in the same sentence
>the childhood friend wont win the gobcock
user...

T. "killing off characters=good writing" tard

Nah. From the way the author keeps jumping back and forward between fun times and bad times, it'll probably just end with Goblin Slayer winning. But this is truly the darkest ending because then what the fuck is he going to do?

Boy that sounds like shit

Well, wgat you sugges note you can't kill the girls.

How about not wasting everyones time with a pointless grimdark ending?

Who said that was the end? Thisbis called Goblin Slayer, to continue you only someone that bears the title.

Without Goblin Slayer, who is generally speaking the main character people praise, this is just another run of the mill fantasy harem thing. And if having one of them mind break and become the new Goblin Slayer is your idea of keeping it going I have to wonder what the point is of even changing protagonist?

>it says ur gay
Make it so!

Well, as they goes GS is getting healed and he will lost all his popular GS traits. If this is the way then we only have to kill him and mind break one of the girls into becoming GS2.

People seem to miss the actual point of this series. Because it wasn't about GoT style repeated blows to the stomach.

Close enough.

This one?

Why is it that opinions like this one seem to come from mangafags.

Nah, Priestess is going steady.
CG and GG, not matter how much they love him, know the impact Priestess is having on him.

Priestess has even already slept naked with him, for a ritual to save his life, of course, but still.

How do you think GS thinks of Priestess? Like a sister or friend? He went berserk when that Hob had himself a chain mail and Priestess samich.

He better rape.

When is the next rape?

Year one, or present time GS? Only thing close to rape would be SM flash back, but I think it won't be a graphic since she is a important character. But you already knew that, GOB.

>discord
Consider suicide.

Well they tend to come from the people who post the same 3 or 4 panels and fail to realise that the story has been about people trying to save Goblin Slayers soul for a while now. I mean shit, one of the arcs already passed in the manga is when he actually goes to the others for help and realises he has friends. Yet people still act like every new chapter is going to be about him holding his own guts to strangle goblins to death with.

I'd say like a cross between a sister and an apprentice. She's the most vocal about following his commands, after all.

Why do goblins get such hate here, not all goblins are bad.

Rip and tear when?

next chapter should be talking with SM and then some ADVENTURE! in stinking sewers.

Can't wait to see the faces that the girls will make.

He will eventually learn that the one behind the goblin invasion is the Demon Lord who happens to be a 20 foot tall goblin

>Not cutting her hair or hiding it inside the helmet.
Good luck with having her hair pulled from behind and being raped to death when she falls down.

>grim vengeance story,
This is a wuxia story, he will learn magic kung fu and become a true gary stu.

>become

will there be cultivation?

Demon lord js already dead.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/8nWWE2xlaFc

>tfw Year One already got translated but no thread on Sup Forums
I thought everyone forgot about this manga

sadly, I don't have time to dump it.
>priestess going uwawa!

Everyone was misinformed, they think isbcoming out at the en of the month.

link then?

I dumped the korean version some days ago. It seems that they are the fastest to get their hands on raws and to translate them.
>priestess in awe

>Asking for source on Sup Forums
Have you no shame?

>Where are the goblins?
>b...baka, aho!

Not really. Have some anime tiddies for your trouble

sorry, last pic from me, need to go.

Alright chapter. needs more rape.

>just gook and other shit scalations
>no YP versions
No wonder nobody cares.