Reaching out to the Creator of Murdoch Murdoch

How can we help to support them?

Since their channel was Shoah'd and I assume any attempt to get a Patreon won't last all that long (correct me if I am wrong)

Is there anything that people mirroring MM videos on Youtube can add to their description boxes on uploads, a link to Merchandise or a less biased donations client?

Is there anything that general fans can do to help support the show?

Anyone with a better understanding of the situation, feel free to chime in. What is in place to ensure that the creators and voice actors behind MM are being at least slightly compensated for their work? I feel fucking guilty enjoying the show so much and knowing that you aren't getting a cent.

Attached: MM777.png (291x396, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vHfTWvAURDk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xcf07kPfII
youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4&list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv
cheekyvideos.net/
youtu.be/dMAk3PRn5_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump
The only problem I have with the Murdoch Murdoch series itself is that it gets too cringe for normies to handle, and they grow disinterested shortly.

just buy some t-shirts bruh

Murdoch Murdoch is art. God bless those mother fuckers.

Please link some of their best videos; I really liked the one of meme magic.

didn't t-shirts n stuff got shoah'd?

Its Reddit tier garbage

B E L I V E

This was my first experience with MM
youtu.be/vHfTWvAURDk

I was pretty late to the punch as I had seen it talked about but initially had pretty low expectations. I was wrong, there honestly is nothing else like it.

Favorite one. Unfortunately, like I said earlier, the way the episode acts out and sends it’s message is a bit too cringe for normies to examine.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0xcf07kPfII

I think if a normie had their minds lubed up with a bit of the Zio-Shills garbage (Paul Joseph Watson, Tommy Robinson, Milo Kikeopolous etc) and were just starting to go beyond that, it would be pretty tight but they could manage a MM redpill without going full cognitive dissonance on it. It bridges a certain gap.

The most recent one is also my favourite in all honesty. The production quality is dramatically improving with time.

What does cringe mean?

bump. love murdoch murdoch. it has to be its own brand of cringe or it wouldn't be what it is. we have nothing that matches it so far. its not for redpills, its for the redpilled.

I think he means that normies will go into a state of shock having had too many redpills fed to them at once. This isn't always a bad thing, though.

At first they will deny it, call it racism, say it is unscientific and untrue because muh settled science, but they will see the real world through a slightly different filter. The ideas will stay in their subconscious mind and eventually through just observing everyday life they will start to notice, life is the biggest redpill for those that have been prepared to associate the right things.

Use the brave browser you fucking monkeys. Jesus fucking Christ. I’m not sure I want a white ethnostate if it’s going to be filled with low IQ faggots like yourselves who don’t know how to use the internet.

Fuck. You can just pay them using crypto through the browser and it goes to the content creator bypassing YouTube censorship.

Or just send him monero. This is literally not an issue whatsoever. Stop being a faggot and whining because you can’t figure it out for yourself.

Attached: DBC14247-1350-46C2-893E-F839BDC2293B.jpg (2595x1584, 660K)

Explain Brave Browser to me, user.

I'm willing to admit I haven't a clue as to what it is.

Don't worry about the delicious tee shirt money. We get shoa'd just about everywhere but ya can't keep us down for too long! Just spread and mirror it all over the place. We're just trying to spread the message by way of utilizing comedy. Sure it's a little ugly, the va is amateur at best and maybe kinda sorta a lot cringy and dare i say...reddit tier! But that's the charm of the show. Kinda like a car wreck, ya just keep looking! But we want you to look at the message "race realism exists so wake the fuck up already!" Oh, and new ep is gonna be a fan suggestion! Sneaking into bongland..it's gonna be a blast! :)
MC

Attached: 1510112260528.jpg (559x778, 130K)

I think maybe they are less concerned with making money and more concerned that Western Civilization/white people are dying out. They said to donate to Jared Taylor's Twitter battle or the groups that aid South African whites.

The first cycle of the redpill.

This desu.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Post 100% pure bavarian phenotype nipples or GTFO

If you're in this thread murdochanon I ordered a tshirt and it went through texas on its way to me and was halted in austin for a bit. Now I have two packages and dont know which one to open. Plz respond

Just use a different browser. Firefox is backed up by Soros and Google is shit.

Attached: browser.jpg (952x2520, 454K)

nope

No it's just the way those red pills are presented is very cringeworthy and fedora-ey, just look at the last episode. Their hearts are in the right place though and they do make some gems.

Its faggot speak for anything so embarrassing that you actually feel bad for the perpetrator. Anyone who uses that word in any other context than "to shrug ones shoulders in anticipation of a blow" deserves a noogie.

Attached: BOSS.jpg (991x631, 162K)

>Sure it's a little ugly, the va is amateur at best and maybe kinda sorta a lot cringy and dare i say...reddit tier!
Easy on that cringe, nigger.

Attached: filthyfuck.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

They are reddit garbage

Eat shit man, go be a jew elsewhere.

Attached: truth-woman-bdm-sports99f.jpg (412x636, 80K)

Sometimes i just want to shitpost, buttercup.

Attached: DYyCbk3X4AAggzY.jpg (1200x1101, 147K)

You guys should remake the Turner Diaries as a feature length film, and rewrite parts so it flows better. I'd put $100 Monero bucks towards that.

At least give the little scamp a link to where you're currently selling shirts.

Attached: 1ba67b638af66e87f3fcf55821a34997.jpg (236x341, 15K)

murdo ch, how do you feel about Sup Forums being subverted by jewis bots and share blue shills, there are 50 million slide threads everyday and the quality has just gone down a lot, should we move to 8 chan before this place becomes like reddit. even nigger hate threads get banned and redpill threads get pushed down

Go be a cringey redditor somewhere else, newfag

My friend was a commie till he started getting high and watching Murdoch, said it was the funniest shit he's seen. It wasn't long till he went full NatSoc.

Attached: MC2.png (256x499, 224K)

See
Is it not pleasant having your work validated like this. You are doing more for this community than anyone else at the moment desu.

Same with my girl.
Ignore this kike:
Keep it up as long as possible MM team, you're doing God's work.

Attached: Annual midnight swearing-in of SS troops at Feldherrnhalle, Munich, 1938..jpg (1200x819, 152K)

Can someone link to their official site or whatever so I know MM will get the money for the t-shirts?

Ayyy

Attached: 20180321_235531.jpg (2560x1920, 1.4M)

cheekyvideos.net

Im gonna sound like shill but i think the constant use of racial slurs gets a bit cringy. Its like a kid learning about all the curse words

Brainwash series:

youtube.com/watch?v=E577jhf25t4&list=PLd9_g7lAICxtlGbxh4_z8ik178o8CDPnv (subs)

Not sure where official shirts are going out from anymore. They were up and running for christmas, tho.

It got shoa'd. Really bummed since we were gonna sell comfy mc socks. Oh well, we're just gonna hop around forever and sell ultra limited edition merch. Hah, but seriously just spread and mirror the vids. We don't care about making a profit, we want whites to wake up. We want all tribes to wake up. And take down the jew and its globalist tribal traitors.

Don't you dare white flight this board, you little nigger! Shitpost back. The more slides they shill out is the best measurement of their fear of the jq and race realism becoming more mainstreamed. The normies are slowly but surely waking up.

Their merch has been shoah'd to.

This

Open it! Open it! Open it!

Attached: 1521688577407.png (613x799, 344K)

its a trouble because i think some of the mods have been compromised and they don't ban any of the useless threads and they shutdown the grug meme, but i'm sure we could still educate newfags, also there is not enough redpills on freemasons on this board

Attached: denver airport 1.jpg (728x410, 188K)

Attached: 1521180084540.jpg (500x355, 25K)

What's your opinion on wheat fields?

Why are you even here you nigger kike sympathizer?

Just keep shitposting. There's more of us than those (((janitors))).

Attached: 1518161704236.jpg (748x739, 135K)

Murdoch Murdoch is awesome
His faggot cartoon meme is the best
His channel red pill me
First video I watch : Alt Light strike, when he said blue bird fly with blue bird and red bird fly with red bird. It's touch to my soul
Best channel on youtube

That blows, will dig around for comfy socks.
Expect youtube to get even shittier if Frame is right about the machine learning stuff.
Will mirror while I can.

Attached: f0f0bd13e1d852b10d67c9804d063fbb.jpg (236x363, 23K)

What level of Shoah are we talking here?

On a scale of Clients refusing to allow you to sell shirts on their platform to ISPs refusing to give you a domain, if it is slightly less severe than Daily Stormer Tier is there not a way to sell merch through a dedicated site with a paypal/ even crypto payment system?

I know domains aren't always inexpensive but I am sure merch sales would justify it. I am 100% buying mc socks if they become available.

Keep doing what you're doing. Never stop.

>this fucking picture

Attached: demon_laugh.gif (540x304, 1.57M)

Can we take two steps back and just acknowledge that the Simon Belmont / Martin Luther King Jr optics joke is probably the funniest thing I’ve ever heard?

The wheatfields exist in the realm of the feeling you get when you find that perfect woman to breed, plow and sow your seeds to reap a beautiful and bountiful harvest of your tribe's new and stronger generation of people. Total Utopia. Now i say 'tribe' as for all people group in their respective homelands..i think wheatfields are more for European whites, rice paddy fields for the asians, and....wherever blacks can pull harvest from if any...mudhuts for mud cookies?.. idk. but you get the point.

Attached: 1515019548346.jpg (1456x1025, 176K)

you can probably find them through reddit you retarded faggot

Thanks

Attached: Thanks.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Hey Murdoch just wanted to say I love your work and you'll always have friends in the Pacific Northwest.
Bought one of your t-shirts and a mug for my best friend for Christmas and he loved it.
Keep up the good work!

Attached: 1518581820593.jpg (720x473, 51K)

Found it on twitter the other night and insta-saved.we love fanart. I'm sure you could tell from MM when he's in the threads. He collects them.

>plow and sow your seeds
You took too much pleasure typing that out, degenerate.
>i think wheatfields are more for European whites
You better not be eating the carby jew if you're tubby. Whites adapt to their surroundings.

Attached: truth-woman-bdm-sports96.jpg (412x578, 39K)

Ehm! This is Murdoch Chan! Thank you very much!

I'll pass the message along though! Glad you all enjoy our shitty show!

Attached: 1502386066419.jpg (737x397, 216K)

this reads nothing like how murdoch chan would type

for one, the font would be gothic despite Sup Forums you fucking faggot

carb jews don't make you fat, not exercising does, every german ate bread yet none of them were fat during the 1930's, greek and roman soldiers also had a diet primarily of carbs

Attached: 24799498_190215834867991_7084754431407097707_o.jpg (1366x768, 72K)

Attached: 1512193449322.png (1024x588, 632K)

Bump
We must secure the boards for our posters

My mistake.
Out of curiosity do you have any kids of your own yet?
Godspeed MC.

Attached: 1512708132156.jpg (340x372, 38K)

Attached: 1510358044433.jpg (640x480, 54K)

cheekyvideos.net/

Until this thread dies, I'm just going to pretend you're a larper and MC didn't really call me buttercup.
If the crew is really going to the UK, can we get a trailer of just Failure's alarm going off while people toss judges and police onto a burning mosque in London?
Might be too much animation for a trailer tho

Attached: Nazi_DJ_1932.jpg (1600x1111, 245K)

Socks were 10/10

Keep it up guys. When you release an episode me and my entire family sit down and watch it together.

Attached: 1520562257104.jpg (540x675, 67K)

>entire family
i tried to redpill my family on the holocaust once... it didn't end well

Do you have a subverse on voat?

It's a specific diet, dingus.
I'm down to under my military weight, 70lbs gone in a year.
It works for fatasses.

Attached: truth-woman-bdm-sports47.jpg (563x800, 79K)

I'll tell the guys about it Sunday when we get together to start working on the new ep. Summon us! We can all 3 shit post with you all, sugar britches!

Attached: 1520993714516.jpg (1280x960, 302K)

ABSOLUTE

I"m going to assume that you are in fact MC, because I'd like to attempt to ask this question:
Have you ever / or would you ;now , consider contacting and collaborating with Emily Youcis, seeing as she is also an animator and sympathetic to simialr political views?
Are you familiar with her work?

Warms my heart...

I know that feel...especially when they're staunch Christians.

>Argentina

They have merchant sales all the time, dumb nigger.
1. They upload a video in series of declining humorous quality.
2. Link to cheekyvideos.net for full video, when preview finishes.
3. Link to mercy
4. Profit from weebs

Waifu

I wish I could have a gal pal like her, seriously. Venti and Rose too...i like loud shitposters. I wish i had gal pals, i lost my girl friends to the Marxists..they make sluts feel good about their slutty ways.

>portugal

Inspiration for the last son of the west?

This. Keep up the good work. A mixture of comedy and heartwarming moments has a big impact.

I'll let ya know Sunday if the people carrying on the meme haven't run it into the ground faster than Kekistan.
They keep repeating the alarm, but none of the "Wake up, Europa" underpinnings.
If this really is you, I cannot convey how thankful I am for your show.
Thank you for everything, it really has made a difference in my life and those I've shared it with.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (356x500, 27K)

youtu.be/dMAk3PRn5_0

Best episode.

>Oh, and new ep is gonna be a fan suggestion! Sneaking into bongland..it's gonna be a blast! :)
I suggested that in the last thread so I take full credit for the episode

Attached: 1516560927712.jpg (1280x6827, 1.06M)

It was occasionally very funny and often clever.

Are they doing anything now?

How did you get redpilled and avoid the programming?

Even Murdoch Chan?

Attached: 1509249217465.jpg (600x600, 132K)

A bit yeah.