What did the E-TEAM mean by this?

What did the E-TEAM mean by this?

Attached: explainthisfaggot.jpg (600x456, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=wQKkfq-U4v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The planes were remote controlled and they both hit into the computer rooms or server rooms or something like that.

Delete this

Dance party erupts

This

Attached: 767 plane vmo vd 911 modified planes.jpg (925x634, 97K)

Delete Israel

that they were team 5 in the operation

Shut the fuck up whoever told him to delete this

Everyone knows the kikes did it at this point.

how is there a day on both pics

Attached: render 1.webm (712x480, 2.22M)

If only the A-Team was there instead, this whole mess could have been prevented.

wtf?

Attached: 1483805838946.jpg (2992x2328, 837K)

>Everyone knows the kikes did it at this point.
THIS

it'll be funny when they end up burning in hell for an eternity if it exists. if it doesn't, then they're going to come back as worms, so they can learn to live like one. nice life choices they've made, lol.

Attached: 7365442345.gif (500x341, 274K)

t. 6 year old

Step up goy, I wanna take ur pictcha

Attached: flyer.gif (234x370, 27K)

>atheist circumslave

Attached: 775545.jpg (461x407, 50K)

Its was a dhs hollagram

This

Attached: 1520954972428.webm (920x615, 425K)

I haven't seen this before. Do you know what the blue flash in the explosion is?

Plane was travelling real fucking fast

Attached: 911.webm (640x480, 746K)

I've just recently swallowed the 'plane hologram' pill

dont dare say this publicly tho only anons level 7 or deeper have the will to give this theory a try

thermite probably

I used to believe Judy Wood but she's probably a spook working for intelligence. Her smile gives it away.. and she gave acting tips during one of her conferences LOL

So, it was probably just some exotic explosive.

or yeah no it aluminum planes with fiberglass noses... right

Attached: 325365.jpg (320x320, 15K)

6 seconds is plenty of time for a plane to enter that frame.

Is it? How do you know that mr.FBIanon.

>it aluminum planes with fiberglass noses
obviously this, only this makes sense for why the buildings fell down

and 10 seconds is enough time for a huge skyscraper to completely collapse from from fire.

I dont know but I do know we are being taken for a ride.

>I used to believe Judy Wood but she's probably a spook working for intelligence. Her smile gives it away.. and she gave acting tips during one of her conferences LOL

She gave a really odd interview one day and I thought to myself that this woman is a plant. She is sowing disinfo as she came across as being very dishonest.

>She is sowing disinfo
He says in a 911 thread with edited videoclips and hologram theories.

I'm a jewish fbi agent

Bump

Attached: bump.jpg (375x280, 28K)

You really think that the planes wings will go through a steel and concrete structure? You think that an aluminium wing will penetrate 0.25 inch (0.5cm) thick external steel bars without large parts of the wings falling to the ground?

56% thinking.

Attached: col_dimensions.gif (640x239, 20K)

hey, i dunno... I'm a NYC native, I know people who died, and know people who worked downtown. They don't remember a plane, not that everyone was looking. But it's not like there's some massive memory in NYC of these planes flying awful low... just a bunch of videos. Most people only looked when it, y'know, blew up. That's the anecdotal part on my end.

inb4 some kike screams conspiracy

DELETE THIS NOW

Fuck off shill

Things Paid-posters always say in 9/11 threads:

>No planes at the WTC's
Too stupid for comment

>Dr Judy Wood Beam weapons
They found thermate in the rubble, why the need to make up shit like beam weapons then?

>Dmitri Somefagonov - mini nukes
Again faggots, there's no reason to make up shit, when we already know there was no radiation at Ground Zero

>Occams Razor, goy
Yes, when you limit the evidence and discussion to only your approved talking points, that might actually work. But we aren't as ignorant as the rest of the web, and we will bring up every point you'll pathetically attempt to wave away.

>Shills get fukt, for the fun of it

Attached: 1521326846522.jpg (948x1137, 170K)

Yeah, I wanted to believe her... but she seems like an avant-garde agent. They'd love us to believe they've spent crazy money building a microwave beam or some shit. But it's probably just some new explosives.

f = m a brah

What of the melted cars and the seemingly randomly melted objects blocks away? Has there ever been a similar instance? Never see this brought up.

Yes the speed of that type of plane being around 533mph and the distance from across the hudson out of view to the towers is only a few miles it is 100% sure that my calculations calculate it is entirely possible it could happen.

Good question because the cars had been rusted so that could have been a fireball with the thermite which reacts with the metal to turn it into rust.

Could just be fire... maybe the immediate debris was really hot from this new explosive. dunno if she's just cherrypicking to boost her theory. I mean, paper can just escape a fire, I would imagine. There was probably a lot of paper in these offices, I mean, if you've ever been in one they have giant rooms of them. But, I don't think they can't have that technology. They probably do have something annoyingly wicked. But idk if they'd use it on all those people because wow ahhahahaha

The firefighters stated that an explosion in the lobby took out all the glass and tiles. Could have been another explosion at ground level.

Ex-CIA

>no planes for no reason
>nukes for no reason

Standard disinfo psyop to create a diversion within the conspiracy community and make those not in the know incredulous of the conspiracy as a whole.

They did what they did in the OKC Bombing; thermite charges on the support columns to weaken the structure then a massive external explosion to demolish it.

Let me tell you something: The Illumanti is one group of a large amount creating advanced webs of information and administration across the globe. They're your allies, they're aware that the world will always have secret societies emerge and aim to infiltrate and dismantle every single one. They infiltrate every national fraternity such as the free masons, elks, foresters.
The only other organization we know of that does this are the Zionists.
The Illuminati's ultimate goal is to permanently blind mankind to the idea of obtaining control through enlightenment: the eyes are blinded in the light, but open wider in the dark.
You can argue the moral problems with this, but the fact is the Zionists plan to subjugate the human race to eternal slavery, obtaining a technocratic political singularity by forever keeping the population at a massive gap in technology to themselves. They will make you no longer human, they will mold your society to see as they want, and goys and gentiles will be turned to mush golems.

How can you help, as a citizen or foreigner?
Infiltrate your local governments and destabilize the power structure supporting anyone campaigning for specifically the benefit of business loans. Ignore leftism, ignore everything else, target this specifically and hit hard on businesses giving out loans.
It will obliterate their economic structure.

Attached: octopus - gesner.jpg (583x461, 96K)

Isn't thermite's entire purpose supposing to be extremely precise? Also WHAT FIREBALL? The one 90 some stories up? Or the shockwave of the collapse?

meh, or you just shop local and know skills and wait for everything to implode on itself. underestimating the stupidity of americans wouldn't be wise.

The building was still standing when the lobby on ground floor was destroyed. The firefighters thought that it was an explosion as they cam down into the lobby.

One last thing. You recall the Hispanic guy was in the basement of the building. There was a large explosion above his head on the floors above (lobby). Then the door went open and a man came in who he said -- his skin was dripping off from his body -- fireball?

Bump

Attached: 33E0D8AADEA64EC48D54D21B3E02E4B2.jpg (625x900, 399K)

The blast coming down the elevator shaft ofc!
Yeah I remember the melting flesh, I thought it was multiple people.
The selectivity of the heat is what I can't wrap my mind around.
Melting people in the lobby and a few cars a block+ away? K.

But there was also a witness named William Rodriguez, who was working in the basement, and who described how there was an explosion in the basement, and some guy who got burned badly and came in screaming, right BEFORE the plane hit the 1st tower.

I dont have the answers but something does not smell right. The odd thing about the cars a block away was that not all the cars burned. The cars had been selectively burned. Cars parked in a parking lot, only certain cars burned and they are all standing next to each other. I dont recall any video about firefighters putting out fires on cars. Its really odd.

The melted bedrock too. . .

Attached: icracking-the-teen-texting-code-djt-donald-j-trump-maga-5867167.png (500x392, 83K)

What about all of the "Israel is our best buddy" threads that have been going on here today? Many anons on pol love Israel.

Attached: 1521531963548.jpg (636x496, 49K)

Hm? Where? Do you mean the molten debris in the ruins or somewhere else? Don't believe I've heard of this.

What's really sad is that a 6 year old is smarter than you.

>gs
Kek

Get a life.

If not bait, neck yourself.

>"Israel is our best buddy"

Israel is the enemy.

Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

It's moronic. Congratulations.

>NY good day!
Kekkel

It's not bait. I'm telling you I've been here all day and there have been tons of we love Israel threads. Take a look in the archive for yourself. I don't do bait threads.

no u

Dude, I'm no fan of Israel. What I am trying to tell you is that today there were tons of pro-Israel threads. Approriately, it matched the Bolton announcement time frame.

Kek yeah.
>Sunny and comfortable
Truly a cozy day!

Attached: comfycorpse.jpg (700x672, 46K)

Don't get sucked into these ridiculous theories. Stick to the basics when it comes to 911. The planes existed, they were hijacked and they were used to crash into the towers. Use Occam's razor here. If people start going off on these stupid no planes hologram tangents it just slows down the process of finding out who did it and bringing them to justice.

Eat'em

what about the second tower? i assume they didnt light that one up so people wouldnt TOTALY get it

All that needs to be said: Israeli intelligence operatives helped the sand niggers accomplish their plot.

one of the biggest questions no one asks, is if Al Qaeda had this much funding and planning, why the fuck couldnt they afford to buy like, ten or 20 more terrorists tickets on those flights?? as bodyguards, fighters, in key positions around the plane?

Yeah Judy sounded great at first but she went off the deep end.

You can look at the impact and the explosion from multiple angles, that nose-cone shaped debris flying out of the back of the building is there in all the footage of the impact. There's plenty of reasons to be suspicious of what happened on 9/11, for example the dancing Israelis were EXTREMELY suspicious, but don't buy into this alex jones tier holograms and and missiles bullshit.

Watch Ryan Dawson's movie, War by Deception.
youtube.com/watch?v=wQKkfq-U4v4

I still don't know what hit the Pentagon.

I do know planes hit the WTC's though.

It's Cantor Fitzgerald floors that were hit. The phone brokers were Cantor, and their electronic execution platform was e-speed. My guess it's some corporate "joke" on E-speed.

I never really understood how the rumor was that the plane was small, when it took out all the brokers after the bond market opened. Cantor was trading most treasuries at the time. It must have caused panic. I'm sure it it, it just wasn't reported.

>but don't buy into this alex jones tier holograms and and missiles bullshit.
Exactly, like I said above. The only thing that needs to be claimed is: Israelis helped the terrorists. That's not very outlandish to claim, they have fucked us over in the past

just her smile always screamed WTF to me... I know women are "different" but she just smells like a plant, I dunno. I think a more conventional explanation with explosives is fine. It's not like the folks even try to hide the facts anymore, now they just want you to believe conspiracy x y and z... and of course, an expensive option like a giant microwave beam would make these people seem a bit more powerful and spooky and spending money wisely and not on yachts and shit.

It’s an anagram for “Eat Me.”

Attached: 2F7722D0-7817-44B5-BB18-7608E3C29DCD.jpg (876x904, 222K)

You'd think by now they'd release the video footage of the Pentagon strike.

Great aim

It's funny cause you are also insulting that user by calling him 6 years old.

Wat. I thought the point was they DIDN'T have much funding, so it was so shocking how easy it was pulled off ("official" story for shits'ngigs). Why be so crude (boxcutters) if so? I mean it's not like their boss was family of the richest construction company in the world.

flying at that speed and altitude should have disintegrated the planes. civilian passenger jets cant go high-speeds at low altitude, the frames would break apart.

also pic related

Attached: 0planes.jpg (1000x804, 51K)

Only listened to podcasts with her. Higherside chats. But yeah it's muddying the blood ash filled waters of thermite.

Can't see the video

Checkin these 88s, and hooktube it.
On what fucking grounds do they have it blocked?

Are you this stupid?
>F=ma
If youd trow a fucking golf ball at the speed of light it would fucking obliterate the building the same.

Aluminium although light is still quite resistant and if you take the 150-160 tonnes of a fucking flying can of metal fuel and meat at 600mph you could fuck up almost any structure.
Jesus Fucking Christ, the plane is coming from a 30 degree angle from the camera's 4o clock see You faggots are the reason everyone thinks we are batshit crazy. When thinking about a theory use Occam's razor approach and think about what you are suggesting.

>eat me.
was 8.
>Gods message to the wicked.

May I hear the Occam's razor on the surviving passport found nearly immediately on ground zero?

The last thing the passengers on the right side windows would have seen was the smoke from Tower 1.
The last thing the passengers on the left side windows would have seen were the buildings and river. Assuming they knew Lower Manhatten well, they probably realized what was about to happen.

Attached: 45498410.jpg (1600x1062, 353K)

A minority of anons love israel, most of em don't know why.

uh, I remember a plane

how do you know that's a real memory?

Although I agree with you on the other points this:
>Occams Razor, goy
Is bullshit if you can't explain something simply enough or with little to no suppositions then you are not even making an argument

>Jooidfspam.
>Its THAT time of the 24hr DAY you cunt.

Hey, I admitted it was anecdotal, and I don't go around asking people, so my sample is pretty slim, y'know, the people I mentioned and others. But like I said, these people weren't exactly looking. Throwing a plane in one of these buildings isn't out of the question to me. But it could've been faked... anyway, it was definitely something stronger than a plane that took them down.

>Airspeed for 767peakspeed of .99 Mach at 22,000 feet as the equivalent dynamic effects of 425 knots at or near sea level.
>top speed but not point of desintegration

>425knots = 489mph

So no

Though I don't know why anyone (besides you) mentioned t7

Link or btfo

i miss the german guy who used to spam; 9/11 planes were edited and holograms webms

Attached: 1514519212329.jpg (564x558, 19K)