Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

It took 28 episodes but VRAINS is now officially on the right step to becoming AOTY 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSe4tvqOt5w
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>on the right step to becoming AOTY 2017
I see OP is starting off with a good joke

>pincer grappling hook
not exactly what i expected but it works.

>no fancy swords or claws, just one fat fist
It's like the only time this show cares about monster shilling is with the code talkers

Where was the motor in motor worms?

Including the next ep, how many recap episodes do we have so far?

revolver is hot

three.

3. I guess it's just going to be a normal pattern from now on. They should just put the show on a break instead of trying to chronologically integrate recaps

I don't know user those look like mechanical worms that surely somehow work with a motor
You tell me
Motor Worm Bait showed the Worms coming off Scrap Worm so maybe that means something

Best girl

But that's not a girl.

What's your point

You finally gave me a reason to post this

I finally realized who he slightly reminded me of, the throwaway jobber from the MCS in Arc-V

Name 5 Yugioh girls who haven't been M I N D H A C K E D at some point.

Reminder that this is the Future you chose

>5
That' a little unrealistic. Let's just start with one.

can they be minor characters?

uhhhh
Rebecca
Ishizu
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Synchro Master Race being terrorized by Firewall Dragons
We need to go back

You're going to have to dig into the obscure nobodies. Sayaka, Yuma's sister, that chinese girl from DM filler, that bitch from Crash Town, the reporter/announcer from the Friendship Cup

If someone were add something about Go it would be something like this.

which code talker is the best talker

But that's one of the main reasons I watch

decode

The original Decode Talker. In terms of real card game usability I wouldn't know

the one handed swordsman code talker.

Truly glorious, it's nice that OC makes its return to Yu-Gi-Oh! Threads
I'll thank the drawfag ahead too and appreciate his hard work if he returns, because I'll probably not be able to instantly appreciate and thank him for it
Decode Talker is the most based one
Encode Talker feels pretty satisfying to play too
If Powercode Talkers negation was a quick-effect he would be instant /bestboi/ but he'll take a solid top 3 for now

You're not going anywhere until Links surpass the speed of Synchro spamming the whole Extra Deck at once
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSe4tvqOt5w

Who's this? Bakura?

Revolver sneaking around in Vyra's room

Crow

Specter

Specter has a different face. He could be the type to change completely in VR but I somehow doubt it from how normal his avatar looks. There's two types of characters in this show: pig-nosed and regular anime nosed

I thought Revolver had brownish red hair

Or his entire head was simply shadowed until now. Can't think of anyone else who both knows Vyra and would want to find Yusaku

You won't stop me from going Overdrive!
Synchro Spam will never die!
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo
He has the same Tattoo and Shirt as Revolver so I don't see him being Specter

He could change literally everything else but the hair color for his avatar you do realize

Yeah, but why would he change his entire build? Keep in mind that this is also children's anime where they make a painful point to keep every character recognizable in every scenario

You can see it being a dark color when he is going up the hill after buying a hotdog

Also his hair is longer around the neck we would have seen his two side bangs hanging

His side bangs are there in both shots, though

Stop confusing me
Can't wait for Revolver coming over to Yusakus School as a Transfer Student
That feels like an extreme trope but some more slice of life moments in Vrains would be nice to have
Aoi also needs to take revenge on him for putting her to sleep so that would be a good chance for them to interact
Yusei does have the most memorable moments as an MC so I doubt his Deck could die off so fast

it's revolver
>same nose
>same tattoo
>same clothes

I really missed these Cereals
Who is this Playmaker you're talking about?

Whats his role in hanoi? Financier? Record keeper? Hacking expert?

It is basically confirmed that it's Revolver at this point with all the hints
The better question is: why would anyone want it to be specter?
He was previewed as one of the first characters but he has done less than side characters by now
These Cereals need chad onizuka or dark onizuka

They aren't. there's two long ones that almost reach his collar bone on the side in the silhouette

>47 posts in 1 hour and 37 minutes
Are these threads finally worth visiting now?

Not for another 2 weeks. Fucking recap episode.

And that silhouette was from a dozen episodes ago and drawn very tiny, compared to close up shots where the animators have a lot more precision

No, the thread being worth anything ended a while after Yuya vs Reiji II way back in Arc-V

We just don't know

Is that supposed to be a good number of posts or something?

PARASITES

It's probably a crossboarder from a snail-paced board like Sup Forums

it usually takes multiple hours to get to this amount of posts so yes, this is pretty good

100% evil.

The real question is how the fuck are people just catching on now

He's just one little AI who can't even move around without a duel disk, what's he gonna do?

I want to punch the guy that came up with throwing duelists into building to show damage taken idea.

>What the fuck is this show? Hollywood?

Considering he just attached the dueldisk to a drone and fly around, I think he's quite capable.

What the fuck? Dumb over the top shit is the only reason anyone would continue watching this godforsaken franchise

In case u don't remember
>Turned the fucking duel disk into a drone
> Fly away by himself

The worst part is the amount of damage taken doesn't even reflect the impact. Aoi got thrown through a building for like 100 damage but stood perfectly still on her skateboard from 1000+ damage.

Why is the worst protagonist wearing a cat hat?

Yeah but he's still just a drone. Unless he gets a dirty bomb he's not going to do much damage

As long as it's better than those previous franchises, it's watchable. Now fuck off.

no its not
>shitty villains of the week
>no actual plot
>mediocre main cast
>duel on a fucking hover board as if motor bikes weren't bad enough

it was 500 and 3000, though there was a shielding effect for her monster on the 3000 damage.

No, you fuck off for being such a wet blanket that you'd be flustered by dumb things happening in a dumb anime

We should have listened to Revolver

>yugioh tackles the near future issue of drone terrorism
would respect.

>Blue Angel DEF is high
>Cause she has plot armor

That was just to keep up the whatever happens with Yusaku happens with Aoi parallels they have going on

>saving each other
>backstories in back to back episodes
>AI duels
>Hanoi Liutenant duels
>autism

>Ai's endgame is to let all of the Ignis take over drones equipped with weapons
>or infiltrate countries' weapon systems
But the hard part is why body-less AIs would even want that

So is everyone except Yusaku suddenly a good guy who just wants to save humanity?

If I want to see animebois in skintight suits, is this a good show to watch?

No. The anime boys are drawn half assed and QUALITY half the time.

Why wouldn't you? Some asshole try to destroy his internet world.

AI worldwide dominance, made to lead.

>Same to Go
>which is unnecessary

aw

I wonder if those drone terrorism predictions will actually happen. It seems way too easy to drop in a nasty weapon with a few drones on an unsuspecting crowd outside

Just same idea used by the same dumb director.

Go only really has the Genome parallel but Genome was shown to be even more of a pointless fill in when he wasn't even shown in the flashback along with Baira and Faust

WAIT!
>The drone terrorism is quite possible!
Ai did saw a drone carrying a package on his way and he was complementing that idea....

That was just a Amazon drone

That's what it wants you to think.

And yet Genome was the only lieutenant with some kind of personality

Do you even use your brain?

>MUH GENETIC
>MUH DNA
that's hardly a personality

0.1 is still more than 0

Genome is a filler to call another filler back for few eps.

He'll do something like turn Yusaku into an Another and take over his body.

What the fuck is wrong with his hair

Based meme continues.

Not really. He was just the generic children's cartoon mad scientist

Faust>Baira>The Hanoi knight that dueled brave max>genome

Bad art direction

I don't see anything wrong with it