FALL 2017

>This is the worst season of all the time hurr durr

What is your AOTS?

Mahoutsukai or Shoujo Shuumatsu. Children of the Whales can catch up if the story improves a little.

Where is muh EDGY and PRETENTIOUS anime?
Worst season ever

>AOTS
Houseki no Kuni
>Other great shows
Mahoyome, SSR, Garo, Konohana Kitan, Kekkai Sensen S2
>Not amazing but decent enough
Imouto, Inuyashiki, Shokugeki S2, Kino
This season is really good. The best one of the year, I'd say.

mahoyome is amazing. i get major vibes of spice and wolf from it.

I'm scared of watching it, it stinks of bad/bittersweet end.
Also I need to read W&S.

Dies Irae or Juuuuuuni Taisen

Inuyashiki?

AOTS: Houseki no Kuni
AOTY: Mahoyome (for now)

It could be bittersweet, I've been spoiled a tiny bit by the manga and it doesn't seem too bitter from what I know.

How is Dies pretentious ? It's magic animu nazis and exoteric pretenti-oh
never mind

My personal AOTS is Ballroom, tbqh. No bully please.

Dies Irae is the true AOTS

Girls Last Tour is definitely my favorite show of the season but my favorite anime this year is probably Made in Abyss. I liked the second season of MHA but I read it and liked the manga more.

Just Because. Let's hope it doesn't fall apart in the second half due too production issue.

How has it been so far? Production issues asside

I'm watching 14 anime this season

Still Guru Guru.
From this season, Girls' Last Tour.
Gems are also good, but something about it doesn't quite grab me. No it's not the CGI.
Plenty of other decent stuff.

It's a slow, SOL romance drama with fun characters, great and genuine character interaction, good character animation at times and fantastic music. The romances feel natural and so does the drama and how it's handled. Also Camera is best girl.

everyone's aots is imouto sae ireba ii, if that don't agree is surely because they haven't seen it, not even Sup Forums has such a shit taste to disagree if they've seen it

>imouto sae ireba ii
Is AOTY because THE PLOT

It will be Houseki no Kuni by the end of Sunday I'm telling you.

flippy wigglers!

AOTS: potatoes or gembutts
AOTY: MiA

Hahaha
The suffering untill the new episode

I've seen it and it's boring.

Where is Umaru, Shobitch and Imouto sae ireba ii.?

>Shobitch

i don't know why i am enjoying that show so much but i am.

It's SYD + one-sama + gaybro. Just perfect.

>tfw fell for the meme and actually wasted my time on mahoyome

>wasted my time on mahoyome
Your privileged mind deserves something better. Go watch Boruto

Mahoyomefags are desperate that nobody wants to talk about their show so they all flock to general seasonal threads like this instead.

The british Ains show

Fall>Spring>Summer>Winter

Umaru R

[blog]If I'm being objective, Girls' Last Tour is being 10/10 most weeks so that's definitely my pick. If I'm being subjective, I completely fell in love with Kekkai Sensen two years ago and the new season is in my opinion just as good, crazy and charming so I'm loving the living fuck out of each episode.
Honorable mention: the gems, oh the fucking GEMS. It's really good, surprisingly fresh and surprisingly ballsy, actually. If the next episodes of Houseki no Kuni are just as good or even better, then it could be AOTS on many people's lists.

I'm 2 episodes behind on Mahotsukai no Yome and I haven't been feeling it as much as the rest of Sup Forums right now (yes, idk why, and it frustrates me not being loving it like everyone else). Hopefully it'll turn me around in the next 40 minutes.
[/blog]

Barely anyone in Sup Forums even watches MnY. So you are hardly alone.