I'm surprised nobody said it yet, but Shinji whispers to Shirou's ear:"We're both using her as we please"

I'm surprised nobody said it yet, but Shinji whispers to Shirou's ear:"We're both using her as we please".

This seems to confirm they're going with the original version rather than Realta Nua.

b-but sakurafags told me that she's a virgin now

This is excellent news, it also makes sense now why Sudou said erotic sex scenes in Movie 2 would be spoiler: the madman is actually doing it

Well, the manga didn't show Shinji raping Sakura but it did show the bed moving and Sakura naked, dead eyed and putting her clothes back on. So maybe they'll do that then have full blown happy sex with Shirou.

Not sure about the first two but they must absolutely animate the third Sakura/Shirou sex scene. It's extremely important for their development

She is in the Realta Nua version.

The visual novel never showed the rape scenes in the first place.

AHAHAHAHAHA THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

They won't have the balls to do it, never fuck with heroines and virginity in japan.

Good. The Realta Nua change was stupid. Shinji exists to be as hateable as humanly possible.

Absolutely based.
This shit is going to be awesome
I can't wait for the feels

Sudou is a big VNfag, he doesn't give a shit. Also Japs already love the movie despite the implications.The movie also included Shinji punching Sakura which was also censored in Realta Nua.

>The movie also included Shinji punching Sakura
webm when?

If they actually do I'll be genuinely impressed.

Sakurafags btfo. Even Rin is confirmed as a virgin before Shirou gets to her.

Do you mean the event that lead to Shirou beating Shinji up before the start of the story?

>Sakurafags btfo
No ? Her being a rape victim is part of her backstory why would they be btfo ?

Shirou isn't a purityfag.

>Sakurafags btfo.
They have a high chance of getting sex scenes in the second film. How are they BTFO?

Heaven's Feel is the only route where the sex works. They can't leave it out of the films.

>They will go full seinen mode
Nice

>Sakurafags btfo.
Is this bait? Sakura being a rape victim is a huge part of her backstory.

>dick to shirou
>dick to sakura
>dick to rider
>servant gets easily BTFO by saber in a few seconds
>breaks down and throws a tantrum when he gets emotionally BTFO by zouken
supposedly the nips thought shinji was really cool in the film, but im confused as to why

>Sakurafags btfo
How so? I wanted them to go with the original route, thanks god they did.

At least the first three of those are unimportant - it's Fate, most of the cast are pricks to each other ebcause it's their primary form of interaction.

Occassionally they escalate to attempted homicide.

Never understood Nasu's logic with the rape. Why didn't Shinji's grandfather stop it? She is his only heir with functional magical circuits, should he really allow his grandchildren to rape her?

>Why didn't Shinji's grandfather stop it?

You realize that Zouken wanted her to turn into Dark Sakura right? Shinji raping her made the transformation even easier

Zouken doesn't give a shit about Sakura. She doesn't have the right affinity for Matou magic and forcefully changing it did a bunch of damage. But now that the damage has been done her kid will have the affinity he needs. It doesn't matter how broken she gets as long as she has the kid with the guy he wants her to.

That's for the rest of the franchise, for HF he wants her to go mad so Angra Mainyu can take over.

The first movie kind of teased the Sakura sex scene in the next one already.

Are you RETARDED? Zouken is the one who made Sakura's body need semen to live. When I say need I mean NEED, as Sakura describes it like breathing for her. If Shinji didn't fuck her she'd be getting gang banged by bald faceless fat old magi friends of Zouken regularly.