We're all going to fucking die

We're all going to fucking die.

Attached: 5a4d2457cf698ad2108b4888-750-500.jpg (750x500, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag
youtube.com/watch?v=QMLFlOqt2nk
prisonplanet.com/rumsfeld_urged_clinton_to_attack_iraq.html
prisonplanet.com/Pages/Apr_05/160405_Bolton.html
infowars.com/john-bolton-at-cpac-the-benefits-of-nuking-chicago/
prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/070306AIPAC.htm
infowars.com/john-boltons-one-trick-pony-irans-imaginary-nuke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe just the big blue cities.

good, i hate you

There are other channels besides Fox, does Trump know this?

No, we're just going to warm up our old doom paul folders.

This is rich. Mudskins everywhere are shitting bricks tonight.

Decided I'm building a bomb shelter... Above ground, concrete block, lead lined steel door, completely covered with a dirt mound on top and sides.

Starting this project this weekend. Will post pics of my progress and any lessons I learn for other anons who also want to live.

About goddamn time

FUNNY HOW THINGS CAN BE RIGHT IN YOUR FACE. I can see it in the eyes. This is a very evil and yet very intelligent man if I can call him a man instead of a "being" or "creature". Bare in mind I am not trying to make fun of or make a joke out of this person. I am simply saying he is the "real deal"....he is an actual soulless artificial being. This poor bastard was conceived out of a petri dish or test tube and his progression in an artificial uterus. Clones and organic artificial robotoids are easily done in fertility clinics . Observing this man I have no doubt he is and artificial organic being...maybe clone , maybe not. I've met these beings before. The focus is on his wife but this is your actual "alien"...... a soulless vessel possibly inhabited by a lycanthropy entity. THIS IS NO JOKE FOLKS......The creatures walk among us. IT'S REAL...IT'S DAMNED REAL ! .....All praise to the Most High ,Yahshayah Ha Devar Ha Moshiach

yes good goy

what even is this shit thread supposed to be referencing?

I fucking hope so I've been waiting forever

What's the fucking story? Christ, pol is annoying sometimes

I don't follow the news. Can someone explain Bolton to me? What's he all about and why did Trump pick him?

Attached: 1519878414667.jpg (750x736, 116K)

>he doesn't know about Jon "Parking Lot" Bolton

Israel will be safe so don’t worry

our imminent future.

You are honestly happy about this? This guy wants to bomb Iran.

You are cool with another US led war in the Middle-East?

Attached: BOlI6c_CUAAxLST.jpg (600x450, 55K)

Draft me daddy

quick run down on this asshole pls

How did your ancestors fucking survive the Cold War you pussy ass bitch?

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran
That’s right, it’s coming back, just like Y2K fashions and neoconservatism

>Can someone explain Bolton to me?
the douchbag who got us into Iraq War 2: Electric Boogaloo

>why did Trump pick him?
I have no idea, Trump even said he looked like a retard years ago.

>you better seek for another flag
why does any kind of unironic 'murca shit just use such unreadably bad english? you retards actually think it sounds dignified and erudite?

>Can someone explain Bolton to me?

John Bolton is Mr. NeoCon. If you liked the Bush administration's wars and follies, you are going to LOVE this guy. I swear, he's more extreme than Chaney. If Trump listens to this guy, your country is probably going to start another war somewhere. I honestly can't think of anyone more NeoCon than John Bolton, I swear.

>What's he all about and why did Trump pick him?
After he was finished with the Bush administration, he was hired to be a Fox News contributor and often comes on Fox. Fox also takes him seriously, which means Trump also takes him seriously. Trump is just starting to hire people that appear on Fox News.

Attached: cdbatchelor-big.jpg (800x1217, 148K)

>Sup Forums now supports Neocoon Boomer Jew Wars
What happened?

Attached: 4534.jpg (500x750, 78K)

he treated the UN like his bitch and they had no choice

I've been waiting for this day for 10 years

Attached: Daddy.jpg (2048x1152, 154K)

Actually wants to nuke Iran. Wish I was kidding...

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-220350.png (1080x1920, 222K)

>huffington post
>being this obvious with your shilling

Bombing Iran soon, nigga!

By not going to war.

Stocks in blowing up Iran are way up right now.

Oh and I forgot >mobileposting
Jesus christ, the transformation to reddit3.0 has been complete

This guy makes liberal snowflakes and Russia cucks shit their fucking pants with anger.

Just look at all the /SG/ Fags busting a butt over this guy. HAHAHAHA! I fucking love it. I can't wait till we bomb another 300 Russian mercenaries.

MAGA BABY!

Attached: 1517372684493.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Christ... Why do people like him even exist?

Do you think they will try to topple North Korea?

Well fuck me if Huff Po said the Earth is round...

It's a fucking quote dumb shit.

>165010367
ppfffftt..ok, kid
tell your lil sis I got a can of baked beans

Yeah, not in a near nuclear hellfire unfortunately

>HuffPo

yo wtf

Nothing is permanent, user.

Attached: bb2867739k_2.jpg (531x768, 314K)

Based

>maga
>hates russia
hmmm...

Honestly can’t wait for all the trumpkins and gamer gators get drafted

>>tfw the guy who was meant to clean the swamp was actually the swamp man himself

Great he’s literally the Sup Forums choice then.

>boomer newfags

good,
fuck this gay earth

Bolton is a brilliant strategist who really sees the world for what it is, and not looking through liberal rose colored glasses and waiting for things to sort themselves out.

>why did Trump pick him?
Because as months go by no solution is emerging to major problems. With this Trump is saying there's gonna be shit happening here motherfuckers you better believe me and start behaving yourselves.

> You have to love Russia to be an American

Kill yourself faggot.

Can someone please elucidate the 4D chess maneuver of hiring possibly the biggest neocon this world has ever seen into a position of power in Trump's admin? Did fucking Jeb Bush use his guac voodoo magic to possess him to make this ridiculous decision? We don't need to be nation building and throwing american soldiers into the fucking furnace, let the shitskins in the middle east sort out their problems on their own, perhaps they'll destroy one another.

How were 150 countries saved from communism you uneducated moron?

Be careful user. If you don't want Bolton to cum in your ass 50 times a week, they'll call you a shill!

TRADE WAR WITH CHYNA
BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF IRAN
MAKE RUSSIA PAY

BETTER GET ON THAT ROCKET TO MARS LAD WE'RE CRASHING THIS EARTH WITH NO SURVIVORS

Not what I was saying. Most MAGAfags are putin cocksuckers

thanks drumpf voters. good joke lads

Attached: 1521494292788.png (607x788, 432K)

Someone who doesn't believe in blowback is incapable of strategic thought

Oh god no not this Scruffy knockoff motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

Unregistering to vote tomorrow.

Attached: freddy is dead on the inside.jpg (648x674, 48K)

Yay!

jidf

>why does any kind of unironic 'murca shit just use such unreadably bad english?

You see, being retarded means that you think people are trying to sound smart, when in reality they are just speaking normally.

It's like how niggers hate other niggers that speak normal English and do well in school. Yeah, that's you right now.

The NK issue is slightly more vague with Bolton. Like, yeah, he spouts off like a good boy, as he should if someone threatens your country, but he's consistent with Iran.

Kind of like the difference between a person saying he's gonna beat the shit out of you, vs. actually planning that attack out. He tells NK he's gonna beat the shit out of them, but he actually drew up plans with Chaney to attack Iran in 2007/8. They wanted to stage an attack on US boats in the Strait of Hormuz in a Gulf of Tonkin style false flag (an actual false flag) attack. Bush immediately put a stop to it, because Bush was a lot more anti-war in the second half of his presidency.

youtube.com/watch?v=QMLFlOqt2nk

Attached: Sheep-On-Voting-For-a-Lion-Or-a-Wolf-On-Election-Day.jpg (640x535, 132K)

>What's he all about
Israel

Well at least the welfare queens will have something to do with whatever war he wants to start.

Someone who doesn't even know that shitback has replaced blowback is incapable of strategic thought.

Gonna scare the shit outta Iran into doing whatever we want know...1st were gonna fuck North Korea...then we fuck Iran. (thats a little McCabe joke for ya ;)

prisonplanet.com/rumsfeld_urged_clinton_to_attack_iraq.html

prisonplanet.com/Pages/Apr_05/160405_Bolton.html

infowars.com/john-bolton-at-cpac-the-benefits-of-nuking-chicago/

prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/070306AIPAC.htm

infowars.com/john-boltons-one-trick-pony-irans-imaginary-nuke/

He was a big pusher of “Saddam has nukes!”, shit tier UN rep. Write an article justifying prematurely bombing N Korea a few weeks ago

strategist. kek.

WITH THE BOLTON SOLUTION, THE CHANCE FOR THEM BEHAVING THEMSELVES IS OVER.

Attached: christwithpph.png (598x674, 798K)

What has he sorted out?

Someone who makes up words on the spot and expects others to know what they mean is incapable of coherent thought

PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION

Not all of us. Just the cityfags. And it's for the best. Places like Chicago and San Francisco are irredeemable at this point.

It's brilliant because if they still won't behave then they're fucking crazy. Crazy enough to start shit so they actually need to be taken you.
So this is both a test and a cure in one.

This

Attached: 0a2.jpg (1577x969, 338K)

John Bolton does not sort. He kills them all, and sends them to God to sort out.

Attached: doyouwanttoplayagame.jpg (1212x783, 404K)

Is that a Seuss cartoon?

> you are now aware that Kek’s will requires abandoning trump

>implying that doesn't happen every fucking week.

Do you even know where you are?

yea probably

BTW, those are F35 VTOLS with B-12's aboard the WASP. They should be just about in range.

Yes

Not like in the doom paul days, m8. Get ready for some vintage rares.

What did Iran do? Why attack them? Because Jews don’t have a central bank there? Because the little third world tier shithole of Israel is nervous?

Yeah, he used to call into them all during the election. FOX is basically State Media now though with nothing but adulation and praise - Trump stays in the bubble. He was furious on his Asia trip when the only available English news was CNN International and he had to witness how much of joke he's seen as outside that bubble.

really makes you think

Listen faggot. There are two options: a reactive strike on Iran and a preemptive strike on Iran.

Ch-checked. What have you done? Who is h-he going to n-nuke with those B-12's? We are so fucked

Attached: 20180129_092257.png (691x892, 417K)

Build it above ground under water

Just cleared an entire gig from my hard drive. Hit me with the goodness.

>This is rich. Mudskins everywhere are shitting bricks tonight.

This. The Arabs will be fuming.

>brilliant strategist
>bomb countries allied to china and russia
>get DPd by russia and china
brilliant

That ID though

America firsters should be fuming too.

>1945

We must use nuclear weapons so that nuclear weapons can't be used. Conservatard reasoning.