>CNN

cnn.com/2018/03/16/opinions/boltons-mustache-more-qualified-to-be-national-security-adviser-rothkopf/index.html

Attached: Stache.png (1420x908, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H3bI9
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main
cnn.com/2018/03/16/opinions/boltons-mustache-more-qualified-to-be-national-security-adviser-rothkopf/index.html
gsgbooks.com/blog/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
un.org/en/udhrbook/pdf/udhr_booklet_en_web.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tough but fair.

Well then I guess his mustache will be the Security Advisor Advisor

>the absolute state of journalism

I'm sorry, CNN, or Buzzfeed?

I'm not a fan of Bolton at all, but what a fall from grace CNN has become.

They aren't wrong

it checks out

>(((Rothkopf)))
What a surprise!!!!
another article from him:
>archive.is/H3bI9

Attached: kino.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Attached: 72b8c984c5ff079598aecd33489a0a9b[1].jpg (2048x1024, 120K)

The first time CNN has published non-fake news in years.

That’s an opinion piece you stupid fucking morons.

CNN is a lot more trustworthy than Faux News.

>red team blue team nigger nigger nigger

you're a fucking moron

Is this a coded message to the deep state?

Yo John Bolton is alpha daddy long dick for sure

Hoy shit this is not fake news for once

>David Rothkopf
That's Irish isn't it?

>Faux News
lol it's funny because it's like "Fox" news but instead it's "faux" news! I'm stealing that!

Attached: memedonkey.jpg (443x803, 72K)

Isn't his mustache his?

the absolute state of CNN

>CNN already attacking him
Gee i wonder why.

newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/784512?section=politics&keywords=john-bolton-reunite-koreas&year=2017&month=04&date=14&id=784512&aliaspath=/Manage/Articles/Template-Main

Attached: 1521767996372.jpg (699x652, 233K)

>opinion

>let’s make fun of his mustache because he Is old
t.tranny faggot

>cnn.com/2018/03/16/opinions/boltons-mustache-more-qualified-to-be-national-security-adviser-rothkopf/index.html
This is actually true. Thank goodness for CNN. Bolton is a retard who will start wars because he's bored.

Attached: CNN never been a better time to be single.jpg (1024x706, 95K)

Huh, you know that's reasonable

>is a retard who will start wars
>flag
time to recycle those trump talking points!

>time to recycle those trump talking points!
Good thinking, user. Let's get behind a truly good woman for president!

Attached: I'm with her.jpg (600x337, 50K)

What kind of faggot do-nothing works for the UN anyway? What did you do, read policy papers all day and believe in communism?

hahahaha

>What kind of faggot do-nothing works for the UN anyway? What did you do, read policy papers all day and believe in communism?
I was a researcher with a quango. Making links between groups trying to do good in the world, especially around helping refugees out of crisis situation. Bolton would come in and give obnoxious speeches that everyone fucking hated and would shit on everything good that every ngo or aid organization was trying to achieve.

He's a massive fuckstick.

The speeches he gave are the worst I've heard in my whole entire life. I fucking hate the man. Nevar forgive, nevar forget!

Attached: Vengeance is mine.jpg (236x315, 9K)

>opinion piece
Eh whatever.

Attached: 4ed310698e97ce6070bb3720cf96f6ba6f5ab6ba8f4c49ae9a6681234f1af36e.jpg (625x342, 34K)

>UN
>trying to do good
>crisis situation
Yeah nah you're a utopian communist faggot and a danger to the advancement of a free world.

Bump. That UN fag is the enemy.

>Yeah nah you're a utopian communist faggot and a danger to the advancement of a free world.
And you're the kind of stupid, retarded, selfish Murican faggot who starts wars and destroys lives because you have no understand of how the world or history or politics actually works. You'll John Bolton's chief cocksucker.

Attached: murican.jpg (500x375, 47K)

>I believe in love and kindness
Until the opposition wins, then I believe in throwing garbage cans inside of Starbucks.

And I'm sure you were very effective in your role at the UN helping all those refugees.

At this point - what difference dies it make?

We'd be better off if we exterminated the entire world population that is not a white american and repopulated it from those few adventurous people still left.

Absolutely correct

>And I'm sure you were very effective in your role at the UN helping all those refugees.
Actually yes, it was effective and I am proud of what I did. Did some great projects with Sérgio Vieira de Mello (before his unfortunate and untimely death). I rest well knowing that I diminished the sum total of suffering in the world. See if you can say the same about yourself, user.

Seriously, just get back on your meds.

Attached: Sebastiao Salgado Brazil gold mine.jpg (1400x804, 489K)

>Sérgio Vieira de Mello
That's seriously where the UN is spending its vast money and talent? I'm sure the suffering there is ended now, right? Get a life.

Fuck Bolton. Michael Scheuer would've been a much better choice, IF he could be convinced to take the job. But, ((they)) kinda fucked him over..

Fuck me, I never thought I'd agree with the communist news network. What the fuck is this orange boomer cuck doing?

>That's seriously where the UN is spending its vast money and talent? I'm sure the suffering there is ended now, right? Get a life.
He's a person. Was in charge of the UNHCHR for a while. You don't know much user. Try learning about the volume of unnecessary suffering that exists in the world and how it can be alleviated. Then you might be able to say that you're actually contributing positively to the world.

Attached: Sebastiao Salgado Brazil gold mine 2.jpg (930x1400, 712K)

You are a piece of shit. The world will be better off when you die.

>UN
>alleviating suffering
It's a useless organization that perpetuates suffering.

>You are a piece of shit. The world will be better off when you die.
And the world loves you too, user.

>It's a useless organization that perpetuates suffering.
Nah, it actually cleans up in crisis situations that are caused by fucking stupid people like John Bolton. The Bolton has the gumption to stand up in public in Geneva and abuse the UN. I don't think I have more contempt for any other person on the planet. He's the most useless piece of shit I've ever observed in my whole experience being alive as a human.

Attached: Sebastiao Salgado migrations.jpg (1280x855, 62K)

>international "norming" constrains US sovereignty
>"norming"

shut it down the normies know.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You don't know much about the history of the Jewish Satanic UN, do you? It's the cause of global misery.

Well I guess he's not that bad. Still dont trust him

Only the suffering of our people matters. I know I'm contributing positively to the world because I work for a government contractor coming up with better ways of killing foreigners at no risk to our people.

this isnt reddit obamaleaf

Shabbos goy

Attached: 45E5386C-812A-4D4F-94DF-0A9B491F036F.jpg (917x633, 197K)

>You don't know much about the history of the Jewish Satanic UN, do you? It's the cause of global misery.
Dude, I'm an old fag who has actually worked in the UN and actually reads books. Of course I know plenty about the history of the institution, unlike yourself. Name your favorite three books about the UN, the main positions they argue, and why they're interesting.

Attached: Sayward The United Nations.jpg (420x630, 242K)

Archive that shit, nigger

Attached: 149136002076.png (1116x816, 217K)

"The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carrol Quigley is my go-to for noobs due to its short format. You have to understand the sick thinking behind the operation before you can understand its perverse implementation.

>Only the suffering of our people matters. I know I'm contributing positively to the world because I work for a government contractor coming up with better ways of killing foreigners at no risk to our people.
Are you a Christian, by any chance? Do you subscribe to the proper ethics of hospitality, as outlined by Christ?

Attached: Matthew 25.35.jpg (500x400, 205K)

Surprised CNN would post that considering they warmonger harder than he does.

Fucking this

Bolton was one of the architects of the Iraq war
Fuck tgat guy

That war SAVED LIVES

>"The Anglo-American Establishment" by Carrol Quigley
Seriously, this publisher only publishes fringe conspiracy theory material. I shouldn't have expected any better from Sup Forums.
gsgbooks.com/blog/

Attached: Trump destroys relations with Japan.jpg (822x418, 156K)

You pretty much have to live in a fantasy land that calls facts conspiracies in order to work at the UN and think you're doing anything good. Ever read the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights?

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

he hates the UN because that was the only thing condemning the US when it went balls deep into toddler countries

Lmao nigga was torpedoing your refugee plans hahaha I take everything bad I ever said about Bolton, great pick Mr President.

JIDF are pro Bolton you moran

>UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights?
Durrghhh. Of course. It's a weirdly idealistic and optimistic document, don't you think? There's no way it would ever get passed and supported in the current environment. I think it's still a very admirable document that challenges us to live up to the standards it articulates. Is that your view too, user? The formulations are challenging and bold, with stuff like
"Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status."

All anons should read the whole thing. Here's a version with pictures (for those who struggle with words).
un.org/en/udhrbook/pdf/udhr_booklet_en_web.pdf

Pic related: is now our future.

Attached: Trump Kim my button's bigger.jpg (640x640, 116K)

No, and no.

(((trustworthy)))

>Complain about how hawkish Hillary is
>Crying about how she'll start WW3 in Syria
>Immediately suckle Trump's balls when he goes full neo-con and hires Bush's Iraq War officials
>Wants to start war in Iran and NK

Why are MAGAtards the most slimy bootlickers with no actual personal convictions other than fellating Trump?

>No, and no.
Lovely digits.
Clearly you're an angry, whining butthurt faggot in practice and belief, then.

Attached: Butthurt 3.jpg (634x426, 37K)

How is it in the least bit admirable? You are truly deranged. It literally lies to itself. It clearly states that it's not at all universal and that all of those distinctions are in full effect arbitrarily.

>It clearly states that it's not at all universal and that all of those distinctions are in full effect arbitrarily.
Where does it so that?

Attached: Kul_Albright_1_23-1_699215a.jpg (1987x1320, 648K)

Believe that if you will. I'm perfectly happy continuing to help our guys kill the people you worked so hard to save from themselves.

All the way down at the bottom. It only applies to people who are the shabbos goyim of the UN. Everybody else doesn't count.

>Believe that if you will. I'm perfectly happy continuing to help our guys kill the people you worked so hard to save from themselves.
You're literally a psychopath. Why do so many Muricans like killing other humans and animals for sadistic purposes? Seriously, I'm curious about this. It's as though they lack confidence so grow retarded moustaches and go around starting wars for no reason other than to compensate for feelings of inadequacy. Is this right?

Attached: Donald Trump Jr. sucks.jpg (634x652, 114K)

>All the way down at the bottom. It only applies to people who are the shabbos goyim of the UN. Everybody else doesn't count.
Quotation? Source? The main issue at stake here is how the UN defines "human" in "human rights," and most of all whether this would cover autistic and retarded people on Sup Forums.

Attached: Retard potato.jpg (625x389, 53K)

WW3 may happen now if he gets in.

You don't have very good expertise for somebody who threw away his time and energy working for the Jews to effect global Satanism and the total destruction of reality as we know it via transhumanism.
>not reading the fine print at the bottom of a jewish contract

Disgusting.

This is an Opinion you morons.

Opinion journalism is not news.

>You don't have very good expertise for somebody who threw away his time and energy working for the Jews to effect global Satanism and the total destruction of reality as we know it via transhumanism.
Still can't give a source or quote.
What's it like literally living on a commitment to positions that exist only in your own head and have no relation to reality?

Attached: pol in bed.png (800x1200, 1.23M)

Go read it on wikijudea. Do your own research, policy wonk research faggot. I'm not doing your job for you, filthy communist.

Can you even name who drafted the damn thing?

They're unironically not wrong, this neo-conservative retard has no place in Trump's admin

haha, yes, quality journalism !

Oh, it's not sadism. Although you have to have a few screws loose to make so many personal sacrifices for the sake of third-worlders, I'm sure even you care far more for your immediate family than anyone else - you'd feel their loss far more acutely if they died than if someone you'd never met died. The same goes for when good things happen to them - I'm sure, entirely apart from the potential for your personal financial gain, you'd be far happier to hear that a sibling won a lottery jackpot (however silly it may be to play in the first place) than you are to hear the name reported every few months when someone you have never and, in all likelihood, will never meet wins it.

If it benefits people I care about, which an unapologetic US hegemony does, I'm perfectly happy to assist because I do not care at all about those who are harmed by it.

My enjoyment comes purely from how people like you feel about and respond to this because your ilk has demonstrated themselves to be traitors - if only we could ensure that you got the bullet first. I'll settle with inflicting emotional pain on you by destroying what you've sought to build.

>Go read it on wikijudea. Do your own research, policy wonk research faggot. I'm not doing your job for you, filthy communist.
Still doesn't have a source. Maybe it doesn't even exist, user. Maybe you need to stop being such a fantasizing, larping faggot and instead do something good in the world.

Attached: pol larping.png (1125x748, 1.27M)

>If it benefits people I care about, which an unapologetic US hegemony does, I'm perfectly happy to assist because I do not care at all about those who are harmed by it.
So little fucking empathy. Though really I shouldn't be surprised at all that someone posting on Sup Forums would struggle with empathy for other humans, especially those beyond immediate family.

Attached: Watch for autism.jpg (1400x1900, 381K)

Why don't you go do something good in the world instead of not proving your point and arguing with trolls on the interbutt.

You're still wrong btw.

Holy fuck.
Maybe I should think harder about what you say.

Attached: Fucking quints.jpg (768x512, 183K)

Obviously. I mean, you obviously have never had to debate a position or do anything of consequence if you can't state your position. And if you somehow meandered into a job at the UN without so much as being able to give an elevator speech on a whim then all is lost in that system.

If CNN hates him then I like him even more! More snowflake tears

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 34K)

>Obviously. I mean, you obviously have never had to debate a position or do anything of consequence if you can't state your position. And if you somehow meandered into a job at the UN without so much as being able to give an elevator speech on a whim then all is lost in that system.
I have no problem articulating a position and providing sources, user. You can see this in my previous posts. Quite decisive and lucid, even if I do say so myself. I've published a lot and have a job rank that means I shouldn't even be posting here, but sometimes I'm honestly curious to know what the gutter dwellers thing, so I descend for a while.

You, however, give me the impression that you're undereducated, underemployed, and very angry. Am I right?

Attached: inside-bedlam - with viewing rooms.jpg (583x1002, 501K)

I could give a fuck less what CNN thinks

Attached: 1512545812863.gif (267x200, 1.9M)

>Nevar forgive, nevar forget!
>lel look at meeeeeeeeee. Im anymouuusssses heheheh xD
Holy shit. Kys underaged faggot.

>Holy shit. Kys underaged faggot.
Underage for retirement, but not by much.

Attached: orly.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

Quite obviously wrong. Unfortunately for me I have to deal with your type of moron in my soul-sucking professional life. You can't even defend a point, let alone pose one. My boss has been to Davos a few times, and he's basically a pawn. He doesn't know what the fuck to do. They're almost all dumb as shit and fixated on regurgitating their entrained nonsense and hoping somehow it all just works out.

What did you ever do to adjust the systemic problems? Sent aid? Wrote papers? Aided the very system that werks so much poverty and suffering by design into the world? Why would you even go near such a fetid, rotting corpse of an organization?

>CNN is a lot more trustworthy than Faux News.
This has to be a meme.

It's bait, CNN has the worst reputation of all the news networks for simply making shit up to the point of having their own ""reporters"" leave in disgust at how pathetic their antics are.

>opinion