Boruto

Reminder: She´s a miracle in our universe.

Indeed, she is

oh boy, they caught the eternal crap

what will happen next week on bort & friends?

I believe it’s the return of KEKashi

She is not Hanabi.

Sarada also has thigh high stockings. It will be a fierce battle.

Naruto breeding hips butchered by SP

She's totally crushing into the Bort

Hawawa a CUTE! A CUTE!!!

>Literally and episode about fishing

Face it boys, Boruto is finished. They're phoning it in now.

But Kodachi wrote it himself, and it reintroduced Nue and teased Netori

Don't be dumb the theme of the episode was Boruto trying to create memories with his friends that he might not have the same relationship with after graduation. Sakura and Sarada had an entire conversation about this in the episode.

>mom is friendship forever?
>well, I dunno honey but my friend back then are still my friends today
>even Daddy mom? Is love also the same way
>well I guess so dear
>then why is he never home with us or sends messages?
>...
No wonder Sarada has doubts about relationships lasting.

So do Himawari and Chouchou.

>Kids thinking about creating memories with each other

This shit literally doesn't happen and this is a piss poor filler episode. They could've gotten the message across with a generic training episode and it still would've been more entertaining than a bunch of kids on a camping trip

>he never had a going away party with his friends

>Defending this
The bar for this show is really low

>attacking this
This show truly is a plebfilter.

shits super fucked m8

10/10 episode, this is just foreshadowing that later on they won't be friends anymore till theyre adults.

Hey jackass the show has been advertised to start as a comfy sol the day it was announced. Come back in a few years if you want your constant endless shonen fights.

Being Byakugan is suffering.

>Get cucked
>waifu rips out your fucking eyes
>stuck on the moon for years knowing she's getting mating pressed every night by the guy she truly loves instead of you
>now slowly dying trying to help out their son.

Being Toneri is suffering

>Salad gushes about Boruto at home
>Bort & Sal's comfy theme played at the very start of episode

I m happy

>being so much of a brainlet that you can't understand a sequel to nardo

>gushes
You mean constantly complains about, but I guess that's how Uchiha show affection.

So basically Boruto will live a life of pain and suffering. Holy shit he is basically Potter. Place your bets people, who of Boruto´s friends will die first? I say Sumire

Uchihas have autism, we know this

I want to _____ Himawari

>While still going to the camping trip specifically because of her.

>Be a shounen.
>No shounen stuff.
Do you somehow think this is alright? If this wasn't a sequel to a highly successful series it would have been cancelled by this episode from the audience checking out from boredom.

The manga's art my be shitty along with Ikemoto's weird loli sluttification fetish, but at least something is actually going on in it like a real shounen.

Does this show get serious? Naruto had the Zabuza ark for christs sake. Boruto feels like Naruto for kids.

Denki. He was the first kid Boruto helped out, so he should be the first to die.

Naruto was for kids, this feels like it's for toddlers. Where is the Wave and Chunin Exams tier kino?

It does seem as if this show starts further in the lighthearted spectrum, but it has been set up as tragedy so I expect things to go to shit relatively quick

Draw with.

Oh shit, is that Raven from Teen Titans?

This was my favorite episode so far, if the music was more relaxing it would have felt like I was watching Aria.

IMPREGNATE

I can't believe that the sequel to fucking Naruto is a character-focused SoL casual filter. I cannot fucking believe it.

If we have a fucking Christmas special I'll be so done with this show.

Fuck off narutards

>that .gif
Hmm... seems familiar.

Nice meme

Thd timeskip can't come soon enough.

>tfw will never marry an Uchiha
>tfw will never raise little red eyed edge lords of my own

Look at that literal fucking meme hamster.

I hate that everyone makes it look like she hasn't washed her hair in years. I would rather she tie her hair back like Hanabi and Neji or cut it into a stylish bob similar to Kurotsuchi.

If by "relatively quickly" you mean two years from now, maybe, at the absolute earliest.

newfag

Did hiruzen once have that ape like summon?

Is retard-kun out already? I don't want to share a thread with such a involutioned and tasteless creature, lover of the generic and cliché, or see any shitpost about the intellectual, original, intriguing and of course, patrician choice, Sumire.

>she sees your dick

>He would rather have some boring, generic training assignment instead of a comfy camping episode with lots of interaction between the cast

The SoL section of Boruto is really filtering out the brainlets.

This, true patricians enjoy the light before the DARKNESS

Boruto is a fusion of Malfoy, Harry and Dudely
Sarada is Hermoine
Iwabe is Ron

>Sarada becomes Hokage and Boruto becomes her bodyguard. She confesses to Boruto and is rejected.
>Sarada: I love you Boruto
>Boruto: I'm sorry, but I love Mitsuki/Sumire

Its funny how Mitsuki has picked up his parent's peculiar personality and persuasion techniques. Such a perfect child.

its ok he ended up fucking the madman to make mistuki

>Salad then becomes like Madara.
Goddamnit bort.

MITSUKIED.COM

>Sarada accepts the situation because Boruto grew up resenting Naruto as Hokage and realizes that she does not want her son/daughter to feel the same way.
> Sarada becomes a tag-along whenever Sumire and Bort need to get more out of things
>OT3 is better than monogamy

>SNAKED.COM

>SNEKED.COM

no bully salad pls

The absolute madboi

But she's just too cute to not bully

The eternal senju strikes again

>Perfect. 10/10

Based Tobirama

Considering that Boruto already declared that he would protect her and that as her right hand he will be working closely with her and going in long and dangerous missions with him on top of their more intimate and longer friendship, I find that pic related would be an apt description of their relationship, so if you want to make Sumire the biggest cuck in anime this of Kayo.... sure

Realistically, considering this is shonen, what would an OT3 even look like?

Gotta keep them got damn Uchiha's out of our village.

>working closely with her and going in long and dangerous missions with him
Did you miss the part where Boruto says he wants to be like Sasuke? And how he said “If you become hokage?”

Remember Tamao and Anna in Flowers?

Naruto spent time with Sakura on missions as well more so than Sasuke. Look what happened he got cucked by his teammate/bro4life. Sarada wants to be Hokage and will be cucked just like Naruto before settling for Denki or something.

>IMG
>3DPD
>Amo el BoruSara
Wew

Did you miss this she is not even Hokage and he is already doing things he doesn't want to to protect her.

And are you implying that Sasuke doesn't work closely with Naruto, or that they don't go in missions together? Accept it having them pair up with anybody else would turn that else into one of the biggest Cucks in anime.

It's only possible because Naruto can send out a Kagebunshin. For most of the time, Sasuke is alone.

Has Sakura ever had a crush in Naruto? Because Sarada demonstratively has

Does that truly count as OT3 though? It’s been a while so you’ll have to school me

Nope, but still, my point still stands just because they spend more time together doesn't mean they'll be together. NaruSaku fans learned that the hard way.

I’m pretty sure none of the couples from the last generation were on the same team, so it doesn’t mean much

>I’m pretty sure none of the couples from the last generation were on the same team

Sasuke and Sakura, you twit.

>he is already doing things he doesn't want to to protect her
They’re teammates, user. Please don’t bring that kind of shipperfaggotry into the thread.

>implying Karin didn’t cuck Sakura

And I'm sure you can show me all times he sent a Kagebushin instead of himself, right?

not that it matters since Sarada not having Kagebushin on the level of Naruto would mean that she herself have to go more often

I mean you do you bro, if what you want is Boruto to end up with Sumire, more power to you I wish you the best of luck, truly, just be ready to have Sumire be second fiddle and a cuck to Sarada.

the extreme exception, because Sakura was a little hit in the head.

>Sasuke and Sakura
>missing the point of not calling them a couple
Well, that one flew over your head

>Implying Sarada won't be traumatized by Naruto's death to even consider it.
>Implying the OT3 is bad

>Doesn't feel like going because thinks ninja tech is uncool

>"after so valiantly declaring that you would protect her... Do you intent to let her go on a mission alone?"

>Decides to go

Idk user, it seems to me that is exactly what happened, unless you trying to say that any of this didn't happen.

People said that about Hinata too and look what happened... BoruSara is NaruSaku all over again. That's why I don't support it because I'll probably be disappointed. Mitsuki X Boruto or Boruto X Sumire is the way to go

you're clearly an idiot. The Last and the Novels state that Sasuke isn't in the village because Naruto is in it. The deal is that One of them has to be in the Village and the other has to be monitoring the situation outside the borders.

Shipperfag logic 101
>every scene with Boruto and Sarada is 100% confirmation that they will be a couple
>there is absolutely no possible way that their relationship can just be platonic

NaruSaku all over again. lol

Yes, but you treat that as if it confirms that they’re going to fuck. Shipperfags are retarded.

>Mentions the one couple where the kid and the father doesn't recognize each other

>The one couple where the kid was convinced their actual mother wasn't their mother, but instead was the guy's other female teammate

You had one job