Isekai but MC is/has a _______ cheat

>isekai but MC is/has a _______ cheat
>half a panel of previous life being run over by truck-kun
>another half of panel meaning god and isekai'ing him (MC must be unperturbed by entire situation with hands in his pockets if he is not naked)
>MC opens status screen with one or more stats 10000x that of the strongest denizen of this new world
>walks around hostile environment completely unthreatened until encounter with fapbait secondary character is met attacked by generic bandits
>"this is good time to test my cheat skill" or some variant of this steamrolling the encounter in the same way he will do so for the rest of this series' lifetime.
>proceed to draw every second scene of the MC with one eye closed with hand on hip
Those are my specific qualms. Can we refine this formula even more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxDgEgtDr80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Isecucks will defend this.

>isecucks

there is no such things

Isekai is almost universally shit upon. People watch it but I dont think anyone has ever said the world needs more isekai

the world needs more isekai
with cute girls

What a shit thread.

yet here you are

You forget when some lowbie yankee picks a fight with them in the local guild/inn

That's contingent on the presence of a guild, and less common than the rest of the board.
Though
I can't think of a single Iseaki that *actually* had medieval setting.

It needs a "reborn as a cute girl" box.

>I can't think of a single Iseaki that *actually* had medieval setting
What.
Of course there isn't an isekai that takes place in literal medieval Europe but most of them are in settings clearly inspired by it even if they horribly mishmash cultures from centuries apart together.

The world needs more isekai.

Also, your black star is decidedly yellow name fag.

Kumo doesn't hit bingo here, confirmed best modern Isekai

>I can't think of a single Iseaki that *actually* had medieval setting.

Are you out of your mind this is the golden age of animu industreh as we know it. I fucking love isekai, hopefully every single anime will be isekai like how they infected manga.

>tripcucks
there is no such things
tripfags is almost universally shit upon. People use it but I dont think anyone has ever said the world needs tripfaggots.

Now that I think about it, is eating fruit the equivalent of being fucked by a plant?

Overlord proves that isekai can be well written, it’s basically the hobbit/TLoTR of our era.

Aside from the Truck, you just described Tanaka.

Arifureta proves that isekai can be well written, it’s basically the hobbit/TLoTR of our era.

I want to see isekai in a cyberpunk world.

Set before the proto-Germans living in Spain invented feudalism.

No first estate, but it might be a fair cop.

No. You're thinking of inhaling pollen.

Samurai Jack?

It's like reverse Isekai where an MC is actually interesting and deep with actual motives.

I hate to be that guy but an isekai thread a while back had this posted and no name was posted. I heard it was good, whatever it was.

I find myself interested in isekai, but seems like most ones taper off into mediocre or weren't that good to begin with.

Doesn't it turn into a harem later on?

>cyberpunk
I actually havent found anything like this.

What could a dude transported to a cyberpunk world even do besides starve to death?

Now if he was reincarnated, then that would be different.

>Businessman MC
What?

You forgot that half if a harem are non-human species.

Isn't that a salaryman though?

Same thing.

YP's Kumo was released so I made a side by side comparison of their translation with Blastron and Turb0's. I don't know why people swear by Turb0 so hard to be honest

Not really. A businessman is an entrepreneur, a salaryman on the other hand has a fixed remuneration (a salary).

The rewrites between the web version and the published version in Japanese make lining them up difficult sometimes, but you get the gist.

Shinju no Nectar. As long as you don't mind the author's lactation fetish, it's extremely good for an isekai.

I stand corrected, but he was moving up the coperate ladder though.

Get addicted to super cool?

Red zero only fills 2 of the boxes feels good man

>Shinju no Nectar
>Nectar

Does that refer to what I think it does?

Mushouku Tensei isnt really different but hell dammit its the best isekai in existence.

Not saying much but still...

What's with all these shitty whiny threads, is it school off day or something?

posting best isekai

Why does she look like she's going to drink herself to sleep later?

Yes. Yes it does.

Thanksgiving holiday in the US.

Re:Monster proves that isekai can be well written, it’s basically the hobbit/TLoTR of our era.

Either you're being sarcastic or you meant The Faraway Paladin

There's 3 posts with the "it’s basically the hobbit/TLoTR of our era."

Don't be like that, I chuckled

she is a reincarnated person or something

Huh, guess it's going to be weird being on the recieving end of the isekai hero thing then.

how come many isekai protagonist look the same

it's as if the authors are afraid of making their main character a lich or a little girl nazi

but feudalism already existed when those proto-Germans were settled by proto-Italians, they did stuff like provide troops when asked which is feudal as fuck. Besides they already took the city of Rome and that's the line.

ROOOOOME

Self insertion.

>how come many isekai protagonist look the same
They're asian.

I checked this out after getting interested due to this youtube.com/watch?v=LxDgEgtDr80 in the last thread.

MC is a volunteer who hates volunteering. Even after she decided to be helpful she never really learns to enjoy it. Her power is basically magical girl transformation via fusion.

>Free space instead of reincarnation/transported to another world
>Not even the salaryman
>Kenja no Mago, written with one band since the other was used by the author to jerk off, doesn't even come close to get a line
Shit bingo.