What exactly is stopping the government from taking our guns?

What exactly is stopping the government from taking our guns?
>the constitution
Sure, but what would happen if they came and took them anyway? Would anyone really fight back or have the gall to kill to keep their guns?

Attached: 1519927098429.jpg (684x1024, 57K)

it is illegal for them to take them away and it is perfectly legal for those who carry legal firearms to defend themselves over the tyrannical govt theoretically trying to take them away

The fact that we have guns is stopping them. Full scale confiscation would be a civil war

>What exactly is stopping the government from taking our guns?
We would shoot them. That's what.

you havent studied history have you op?

Public Edjewcation.

Bloodshed everywhere.

You think the government cares about laws, though?
I wonder if people have the balls to do that, though.

i like my women with bit meaty tits and tiny arm slits

Attached: 1498283366656.jpg (683x1024, 86K)

NRA members will flock to one location with their guns and fortify it as a massive protest against the government.

After maybe a year long struggle to stay alive in bumfuck nowhere their numbers wane down to maybe a couple dozen as the more sensible ones had flocked home because they have jobs and families to feed.

Another year later and only a few are still left. Most people have completely forgotten them and gun violence is at an all time high due to a thriving black market.

>I wonder if people have the balls to do that, though.
They do.
At least some do, and all you need is a spark to start a fire.

Amerikeks wouldn't fight back.
The government seized their gold once and they did nothing.

>if they came and took them away.
Yeah thats the hard part. If the entire nation started to get theirs taken away I'd say about 65% would give them up but the rest would die fighting

I've always assumed that most Americans were passive as fuck and would let the government walk all over them. I hope I'm wrong.

>You think the government cares about laws, though?
yes, that is why they enact them. what kind of stupid fucking question is that?

Attached: sllstyustt.png (940x300, 51K)

Is that why they break them all the time?

Right. What a stupid question.
Guns are you stupid nigger

Those people are all dead.

>Would anyone really fight back
yes.

Attached: 1434230606502.jpg (700x471, 97K)

Some wouldn't have the balls, but there would be enough who did. The entire continental US would be riddled with "no go zones" for the military/police forces. A lot of military/police wouldn't act to enforce confiscation too. People would rally around them. It'd be civil war. But what do I know.. I'm a leaf for fucks sake.

Maybe you should read about the Bundy Standoff, where the gov't backed down from a fire fight against armed Americans over the grazing rights of cows. Not only will Americans stare the government down, we already did.. over cows.

>the whole US govt is one person
you do know that when members of the government break they laws, they go to court, too, right? and they are more than likely to be guilty of committing said laws, right?

Unfortunately this. I live in Philadelphia and NO ONE would stand up to the government when SHTF.

Wasn't there a story recently about the policeman who got shot for trespassing while he was responding to a call? Now just imagine the homeowner knew the guy was coming to take his guns.

Because my AK is loaded and I have the burning heart of my Irish ancestors and the proud soul of my polish ancestors

Of course, but I'm not sure it'd be like what people imagine. It'd probably be more like sabotage, targeted killings, bombings, maybe a gun fight here and there. Basically it'd create something resembling an American IRA. Probably bloodier though because we are better armed and spend less time on the whiskey over here.

They'd face heavy resistance since their actions would violate democracy.

The fact we have guns...
Hard to take away guns when cops keep dying

It's called casting the first stone.

Cause you live in a city of faggots and niggers. A anti-gun city in a pro-gun state.

Ironically enough, some of the first casualties of any attempted gun grab would be the very soyim that so strongly advocate for gun control.

Redheads have no soul, confirmed.

i recall america standing by wayside as government went into woods and killed multiple members of family with snipers and let them bleed out in their cabin. handful of rednecks showed up at barricades and never went in or tried to aid them. if california implemented gun grab, no one would drive across the country to aid them. the state would be disarmed by the government with no issues for all the american bluster about muh guns. majority are happy to have them, but not willing to die for them and definitely not for someone elses.

Please more of dem titties!!!!!

Also, just accept that governments are in charge because they have armies. You're all just a bunch of impotent faggots who should stop thinking that your collection of AK-47s makes up for your malfunctioning peenie weenie.

Attached: Fuck you I'm an anteater.jpg (600x804, 75K)

There are still many Americans who would fight, including many LEOs and soldiers, especiallyin places like Wyoming, Montana, Dakota, Northern California and Oregon etc. and who to this day echo the immortal words of Patrick Henry:

>What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

guns didn't stop the feds from burning down the branch davidian compound

Yes. The power and internet would be shut down and Jews and tyrants killed systematically.

A good bit of the military, your average Private Ryan, wouldn't be willing to bust into neighborhoods and shoot their own citizens. You'd have a hefty amount willing to fight against the tyrannical side of whatevers left of the gov and military, along with a backing of most citizens.
Not something the government would risk. No matter who 'wins', the USA would cease to exist and run how it used to for awhile. All their power would be gone.

>what would happen if they came and took them anyway?
Try "just compensation" under the 5th Amendment. Millions of gun owners will turn in $10 zip guns for $200. Millions of guns will be stolen or lost in boating accidents. Insurance company payouts could bankrupt the insurance industry.

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (640x360, 55K)

This is true
I only have half a soul and it's polish

Nope. No way do they 'flock to one location.' Resistance would be distributed across the US. It would be positively riddled with "no go zones" where military personnel and police would enter at their own risk and end up disappeared or dead on the streets in piles.

Enemy would be invisible. There would be no way to know who were the rebels and who were the sheep.

A lot of military personnel and police would side with the population against their own tyrannical gov't.

>those cut marks on her arm

No one cares about California and I seem to remember a famous bombing that killed 168 men, women and children all tied to the govt by proxy that named that event as part of the reason for it being done. Rake yourself.

a few people would resist. they would be killed. the vast majority would cuck and just hand them over to the SWAT teams that go door to door. and then that would be the end of gun ownership.

Lol. Keep telling yourself that kike.

Whites wont even fight back against niggers and spics and mudslimes killign them or the kikes that rule them and bring them in. They allowed them to destroy cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta and so on. They watch as whites are brutally murdered and do nothing. They see the crime and hatred of these subhumans and do nothing. Yet you think theyll magically rebel and rise up for some guns they shoot on the range? unlikely.

Attached: blacksHateCrimeChristopherNewsom.jpg (958x504, 296K)

Followed that closely. I was both heartened and depressed by the culmination of that standoff. In the end the Bundys turned themselves in and went off to prison and the gov't won. But then Bundys were totally vindicated in court.

The patriots did show up though.

This

They'd lose the legitimacy of the Founding Fathers as they violated the inviolable, God-given rights and tried to take guns away from law-abiding citizens by using guns against them to do it. Other nations would take note of the oppressive regime acting against its own citizenry and mobilize to aid American patriots standing up for the Constitution against tyrannical forces. Even Obama blinked standing off against a bunch of cow ranchers because the State knows such a confrontation could turn into an ugly, face-marring situation.

>no one cares about california

Exactly. Youll allow it to happen becasue you dont care and its not you. You literally just proved the point - you wont fight back. You wont group up. You wont defend THEM until its YOU. They can take the guns without issue.

Just the fact that we own guns is stopping it from happenning. The end. Were they to try full scale confiscation it would be with leos for about 3 hrs and then so many will have been shot it would become a military thing and thus civil war with us rednecks popping heads like we do deer.

Attached: 1518027521306.jpg (736x673, 72K)

>Be on Sup Forums
>Not realize the concept behind containment zones

>a leaf
Not all of us are useless hats to a superior country.
If civil war broke out, which it would, other countries would get involved on the sidelines just like the last time. Only this time, it would be Russians and Chinese, which means we might all end up as chinks like you.

Attached: 1520305827736.jpg (800x1198, 76K)

Saved.

sauce

>Would anyone really fight back or have the gall to kill to keep their guns?
I dunno, lets find out! Civl war now!

Titties instead of guns.

Attached: moar cat.jpg (735x577, 94K)

Damn right I'd let it happen to California. Not like we need their bullet masterlock, -3 rd mag, androgynous AR having asses on our side anyway.

mamy

>nail biter

>"I can't say that this one would have had any more coverage if five whites had been accused of doing these things to two blacks, absent a blatant racial motive... as bad as this crime is, the apparent absence of any interest group involvement or any other 'angle' might also explain the lack of coverage."
Jesus, people are so fucking stupid.

Attached: stoppostingandcometobedanon.jpg (640x958, 21K)

I

E

D

against

A

I

I

Soft

l

c

e

Cream

T

a

R

G

$

What happened when they tried to take alcohol?

oh you think people are going to die with their wives and children in the home, instead of handing over their pistol and shotgun? ok sure.

>give your guns user, I don't feel safe around them
what would you answer?

Governments care about stability. The more stability, the easier things are to control. If the government started sending cops to knock on peoples' doors and confiscate their guns, the entire country would be thrown into chaos overnight. That's not good for them.
Don't be retarded; Americans will never permit their government to disarm them. Many, many gun owners have stated time and again that the second the government comes to take their guns is the second they turn against the government.

im pretty sure some states would declare war over this

>Would anyone really fight back or have the gall to kill to keep their guns?
yup

Jesus Christ they're perfect

Attached: a true breast lover.jpg (465x466, 45K)

>if they came and took them anyway

They literally can't, and that's the point. They do not have the manpower to search every home and vehicle in America for weapons, not only because of the sheer size of that operation but because of resistance from gun owners

Most of the police wouldn't go along with it either

>that filename
>gf used to ask me when I was coming to bed in an innocent/seductive way
I miss it, bros

Attached: dying mike.jpg (505x550, 21K)

>implying it wouldn't take more than a few rednecks with 30'06's to shoot enough transformers to plunge the country into darkness overnight

Boy, those good ole boys been dreamin' about this since '08.

It just went underground and became controlled by organised crime, same thing would happen with guns. You'd see lots of smuggling coming up from the Mexican border. Wonder if the Dems would want a wall then?

We fought against them hard until yankee-cucks passed hatecrime laws to prevent us from harshly punishing niggers who had accosted whites

get out there and find it again

Attached: 1520452695210.jpg (540x540, 41K)

mama

Attached: milkers.png (778x512, 45K)

This is not secure. It would be pretty easy to parse this into your message. I encourage you to be more creative with your encryption

Our guns

Arm cutter and a Harry Potter finger tattoo. Bitch may be hot, but she's cringe as fuck.

Logistics. Leftists cannot figure out logistics. They just throw money at shit. In fact, that's what throwing money at it means, a plan with no method of execution.

I don't have a wife or kids in my home.

To all the Cletus’s who are all “muh 10 mag pistol and 15 mag rifle”, I’m sure those will help when the government drone strikes your entire fucking state with one button press.

Every government official, cop, and military man has sworn to FIRST protect the Constitution. They're not going to fucking kick your doors down because a leftist has suddenly taken power.

Also, do you have any idea how many fucking guns are in the populace's hands? The government would have to go door-to-door using rifles and pistols to round up the people's weapons, which they could not possibly do.

>inb4 drone strikes
They can't use tanks, jets, drones, fucking bombs, or anything heavy like that because it's meant to destroy things completely. Their power is based on the people and would very quickly go away if they declared war on them. Moreover, there's a reason individuals with rifles have been the only thing that can survive against the US military in the modern age.

Also, they're not going to turn the country outside of DC into miles of glowing green glass. That's fucking retarded. They'd be stranded and powerless without the people.

Nor will I be in my home. I'll be out shutting down the power and internet and laughing when the niggers riot and eat you

That is a nice shape, leaf. I must concur with you here.

I have enough supplies and ammo that my house wouldn’t be another Waco. They would legitimately have to burn me out.

>Implying there will be anything in the home to be found and confiscated

Besides, the sentiment in the military (being a militaryfag myself) and ex-military is overwhelmingly pro-armament of the civilian population. What exactly would they do? I sure as hell wouldn't go for that shit.

7.62x54r but close enough.

Our guns

Attached: 1521044117123.jpg (474x473, 12K)

Drone can be jammed and brought down

You city boys might not defend yourself, but rural/farmer types will.

>claims to be milfag
>wants to know exacts
>glow in the dark spotted

The cities will be in darkness and all comms shut down. Bridges and railways will be sabotaged and any food shipments confiscated. The niggers will burn the cities to the ground within 2 days and on the third day they'll be eating liberals for food.

Brah theres plenty of us out here. Prob more then quite a few states. They politically rigged this state and had fucking quakadorz and nogs over run us. We dont get to vote on shit out here they just pass laws.

Fuck the glow in the darks as well.

Attached: txxldhb3lbsx.jpg (460x416, 24K)