Dragon Ball Super

A reminder that the Tournament Of Power if a huge joke. In other news Universe 2 and 6 are fucked and the Top will last until March so get hype. Also, scans soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpI0aFdK1WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Admit it you want to lick and cum on Kalfa's abs.

>is a huge joke
>get hype

She's perfect

She is super perfect.

Anyone agree?

how are you people motivated enough to do this every thread?

Fucking kill yourself

>no team brought a healer
>no team brought a guy whose job is to die fighting a really strong guy and get them eliminated

I don't think it's that bad. The writing is still sub-par but the animation and story-boarding has gotten a lot better. There was a string of good episodes but now in retrospect the last 4 feel kind of pointless as it relates to the story.

t. Tyrone Magnus

Everyone except broken autists and paid shills knew this was going to be shit from day one.
There was never any chance of this being good.
Now we find out that they want to stretch this cheap trash till fucking march.
HOW?
There is NO ONE LEFT
NO ONE!

>so get hype
What the FUCK is there to get hype about in this joke of an arc?

Jump off a bridge retard, youre ruining every fucking thread with your stupid spam.

Ruin is a subjective word.

>Gohan showing a new form
>Jiren
>Goku mastering UI in less than 17 minutes
>Toppo
>Vegeta
>Number 17

Alright we get it you're faggots that dont like girls. Stop being gay already.

reminder that human girls have more meat on them compared to U6 saiyans

>implying CHADbba wouldn't have Caulifla on a leash

I'm only "hyped" about March because that's when this garbage will end.

Mice forehead retard at least post a good picture of them before you go kill yourself you stupid neet cuck

I don't hate or like them, I just don't get it, same with the Gohan posting.
The same every thread, is it just autism or sheer spite.

He is getting femdomed.

Super will never end.

In Toyotaro/Toriyama manga WE TRUST

When will Cell come back?

Just people with nothing to do all day

>implying the next arc won't be 10 times worse
It's either going to be planet salada, training arc with Vegeta trying to catch up, or Vegeta and Goku going to one the noncompeting universes to met the jobbers there

People getting mad about Kefla and Kale but suck off Broly and excuse everyone bullshitting in Z to get the forms Goku already got make me laugh.
>B-but they're mary sues!
Gohan, at age 4, multiplied his power level over 1,300 times his base. Just by getting mad.
He gets SS2 by getting pissy over an android he literally just met that day
Literally handed Ultimate/Mystic
Goten and Trunks get SS1 and SS3 easily
Vegeta off screens all his transformations
Jiren literally has no excuse for his power
Hit, for some reason, can just improve himself to fight stronger opponents at will
Frieza's entire existence is bull
Goku, by getting his face fucked by a spirit bomb, learns a technique without any explanation that puts him above jiren level
Kale, Caulifla, and Kafla at least have the excuse of high base powers and superior evolution

When he masters his spotless form.

sucks to be you

>>Gohan showing a new form
Goku already showed off the logical new form of Gohan. And Gohan himself is less then nothing in this tournament. A fucking joke.

>>Jiren
Was only cool when he fought hit. Every single display of power has been fucking retarded and pointless since then. The only person left for him to fight is goku and fucking no one gives a single fuck about that fight.

>>Goku mastering UI in less than 17 minutes
No one fucking cares about that shit form.

>>Toppo
>>Vegeta
>>Number 17
LOL
No one fucking cares about those faggots.
What in the FUCK are those goddamned losers going to do to make them not just jobbers who'll at best get beaten up by baldylocks mcbugeyes.

Human girls are for Saiyan cock only

>Mice

I can see how well educated you are. Retard.

Nobody cares about filler saiyans.

The arc, genius.

No, caulifla is a secret sub. She's just waiting for someone to man up.

Gohan must be haunted by the fact that he got outsmarted by a retard that didn't even know what an hour was

this

Phone posting waifugfaggot I doubt u know that is since you got no friends to speak with besides spamming every thread with your cringe waifuposting. Kill yourself already.

Gohan is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=PpI0aFdK1WY

And that retard is now a nigger, think Gohan never though about him again.

One more kill for U2 in 3 days!

Now that is the perfect "wakey wakey" pic.

oh my...

Cant wait to see 18 jobbing like her manlet husband.

He'll be remembering him when Goku replaces him as his son with him.

how beautiful will she become?

>Look at me everyone, Im a triggered retard. I can't make a proper sentence and don't like it when someone makes fun of me for being in special ed.

SSJ9k is better than TFS.

>U7 has taken out 35 of their 70 opponents
>in an 8 way battle royale
>They took out HALF their competition on their own
Regardless of if they even lose the tournament, how would any universe possibly live this down? The only other halfway competent verse was U6 and they won't end up with a THIRD of U7's kills.

DON'T FUCK IT UP TORIYAMA

You still alive? Off yourself already waifufaggot.

I miss #18's Buu Arc design

Did he actually reach UI already?

Only Vegeta.

>People getting mad about Kefla and Kale but suck off Broly and excuse everyone bullshitting in Z to get the forms Goku already got make me laugh.
There was actual canon feats for Broly. Kefla and kale got their bullshit new forms only because the aforementioned broly and vegitorott existed.
If they didn't then people would call them bullshit.

>>B-but they're mary sues!
>Gohan, at age 4, multiplied his power level over 1,300 times his base. Just by getting mad.
His grandfather had a powerlevel of 900 during the frying pan mountain arc. Canon.
Him having a power level of 1300 with those two genetic lines combining is not that much of a stretch.
Also frieza is the most powerful being in the universe but you didn't bring him up.

>He gets SS2 by getting pissy over an android he literally just met that day
Yeah that was dumb. But it was supposed to be piccolo and if piccolo died due to gohan being a bitch and goku being a terrible parent then...

>Literally handed Ultimate/Mystic
So were kale and cauli and gohan actually had his potential unlocked not get a new super form by back tingles.

>Goten and Trunks get SS1 and SS3 easily
Goten and trunks were sired by SSJs and spent most of their time training. Goten quite litterally.
And they can't get any other SSJ forms unless merged.

>Vegeta off screens all his transformations
Yeah.

>Jiren literally has no excuse for his power
Yup

>Hit, for some reason, can just improve himself to fight stronger opponents at will
And?

>Frieza's entire existence is bull
Yup

>Goku, by getting his face fucked by a spirit bomb, learns a technique without any explanation that puts him above jiren level
>Kale, Caulifla, and Kafla at least have the excuse of high base powers and superior evolution
IF ssj was so easy to attain then they shoul have ssj already. Oh and they pissed away dozens of eps on those faggots and are forcing them on us.

Gohan's FULL potential was already unleashed by the pervy ol' Supreme Kai.

He's already hit his ceiling. He can get no stronger.

Except he already surpassed his buu arc power.

There is no such thing as a limit if Gohan's base PL keeps increasing.

Hes just mad caulifla was a flop

It's poaching time

Zeno was right.

No, he needs Goku to fight for him.

People gonna be so mad when he jobs.

hows this bull?

Vegeta obviously hasn't. Frieza is actually giving signs he has i.e. a hint of Jiren's 'offensive' red aura and Goku's blue 'defensive' aura. His complete confidence is a factor too.

>those subtle jacking off movements

hes barely scratched the surface but did it before goku, with no training

truly a prodigy

i dont think he knew what ui was but sortof used a gangsta version of it in true golden?
who knows?
that energy display has something to do with freeza absorbing hakai energy

>There are people on [a/ RIGHT NOW who think that UI is a bigger asspull than Frieza's golden form

>there are people on Sup Forums (right now) that think freezers golden form is more of an asspull than divinewater/kaioken/zenkai/super saiyan/ss2

>tip of his tail change sides when shuffling

but it is

how?

>Sup Forums in a nutshell
based trips Whis

Why would you reply? Do you like conversing with retards?

but user, retards cant into internet. i know because i live in a group home with them. he isnt a retard but a stubborn self induced ignorant poster. last time i had 3 of them argue themselves out of their own veil.

>the only way for any universe to out eliminate U7 is for the 2 U6 Namekians to eliminate every one of the remaining contestants from the other universes
are you ready for the largest dose in history?

>There was actual canon feats for Broly.
>canon
>Broly
Literally his entire backstory is "I'm a fucking cry baby with a special version of Super Saiyan. Oh and I don't train. Ever."
>frying pan mountain arc
literally filler
>Him having a power level of 1300 with those two genetic lines combining is not that much of a stretch.
Then why is a universe full of genetically superior saiyans worse?
>Also frieza is the most powerful being in the universe but you didn't bring him up.
I literally did
>Yeah that was dumb. But it was supposed to be piccolo and if piccolo died due to gohan being a bitch and goku being a terrible parent then...
Literally what are you talking about? There's no source for this claim.
>back tingles
High base power and being taught how to exploit inbuilt natural functions of their body
>Goten and trunks were sired by SSJs and spent most of their time training.
U6 Saiyans are genetically superior. Goten and Trunks play fight. They don't train. Occasional sparring isn't the same thing.
>IF ssj was so easy to attain then they shoul have ssj already.
They did obtain it. Kale had her emotional trigger and Caulifla used the trigger Cabba, Vegeta, Gohan, Goku, Goten, and Trunks all use to go in and out of Super Saiyan.

>healer
Toyo remind Boo is a healer

>>Gohan showing a new form

The SERIES is a joke

>femdomed
he already got dominated by Freeza though

Cheat codes.

>There was actual canon feats for Broly
>canon fears for Broly
>Broly
>canon

how can you possibly this delusional

i need the power of will power gonna try to astral project and maybe see if i cant find me some spoilers for dragonball
give me some will power boys

>then Gohan gets a PERMANENT new eye shape, even when he's just living its regular scholar life
>the only time he had his old eyes back was when he lost the ability to use all his potential (RoF), yet he got the new eyes back when he went back to the training

when will best girl finally get the power ups she deserves?

I think she will become even more grotesque

Do you love Whis

That pic of Whis always makes him look like he's judging someone's sexual competency

Nah I ain't a faggot.

I love that fruitcake and I'm 100% straight

>pretending you're not a faggot

Maybe he is user
Is it Beerus's

100% straight for Kefla's hot bod.

>>no team brought a guy whose job is to die fighting a really strong guy and get them eliminated

This isn't pokemon gen 2 OU