This is kills the chosen ones

this is kills the chosen ones

Attached: 1521768367228.jpg (646x960, 134K)

I don't see a problem with what has been said, in fact I agree.
I want the same for white people.

It's ok for black people and other races to want this, but for white people that want this it's a crime against humanity? Hmmmmmmmm.....

Attached: 1521180987058.gif (256x256, 374K)

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Cheers m8, now fuck off back to Africa

No problem, i approve.

That woman is wearing a white womans hair.

>pure black
okay

Attached: 4dbff0e520feb9ed1937a0d65532aee3.jpg (457x630, 23K)

Brings a tear to my and mr schlomos eyes

Great, good, awesome, couldn't agree more.

Attached: 1521166030340.png (420x420, 9K)

Thats a good looking family. Good for them.

Nigger that's fucking horse hair.

Attached: 1521346174734.jpg (269x200, 8K)

Good for them. Serious, I mean that. Wanting to preserve european races doesn't mean wanting harm to come to other races.

Exactly what niggers should strive to be

Nigger

>this is kills the chosen ones

MURICAN English ladies and gentlemen!

Attached: 1521590810702.jpg (700x700, 63K)

I am sow smrt!

Attached: 1519760933484.png (817x443, 34K)

FUCKING BASED NEGRO.
Hitler would agree, pic related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 01.25.26.png (822x360, 275K)

Fuckin saved

Attached: 1519535267431.png (512x512, 64K)

Most niggers aren’t interested in marrying other blacks. They only do it i they don’t have a choice.

Attached: unironically based black man.jpg (1024x618, 160K)

This. Instead of vilifying whites for wanting the preservation of people and culture, why not work toward the same with your own people.

I know whoever made it did it right! I've been using that picture to troll on WorldStar all week!

Attached: 1521506275722.jpg (403x403, 23K)

I'm VERY okay with this, Blacks stay with blacks, whites stay with whites

did chandler make this shit?

Why the fuck doesn't that thing have more memes? He's basically the poster child for degeneracy.

Attached: 1519340364367.jpg (467x440, 177K)

What's the issue?
I wish him success and hope he can improve his chosen community by being a dynamic force in its' economy

Agreed. Racemixing is terrible for both parties.

I see nothing wrong

Blacks need another Elijah Muhammad.

>In 1961 George Lincoln Rockwell sought a coalition between Nazis and Black Muslims. They could be allies, since they both sought the same goal of separation of the races.
>Rockwell told his followers that Muhammad has gathered millions of the dirty, immoral, drunken, filthy-mouthed, lazy and repulsive people sneeringly called ‘niggers’ and inspired them to the point where they are clean, sober, honest, hard working, dignified, dedicated and admirable human beings in spite of their color. . . . Muhammad knows that mixing is a Jewish fraud and leads only to aggravation of the problems that it is supposed to solve. . . . I have talked to the Muslim leaders and am certain that a workable plan for separation of the races could be effected to the satisfaction of all concerned—except the Jews.
> Elijah Muhammad believed that interracial sexual relations were morally wrong and genetically destructive, for it “ruins and destroys a people.”
> Both sides discussed race. Malcolm described the integration movement as a Jewish conspiracy carried out by black stooges.
>1961, Rockwell and ten troopers attended a Black Muslim rally at Uline Arena in Washington. surrounded by eight thousand Black Muslims. They were encircled by black journalists, who wanted to know Rockwell’s thoughts. He told reporters he considered the Muslims “black Nazis.” “I am fully in concert with their program and I have the highest respect for Mr. Elijah Muhammad.” Rockwell pointed out his only disagreement with the Muslims was over territory. ‘‘They want a chunk of America and I prefer that they go to Africa.”
>Malcolm X delivered a talk entitled “Separation or Death.”
>“Muslims are not for integration or segregation.” Looking up at the audience as if to beg the question, he asked what they “were for.” The audience shouted, “SEPARATION.”

It's funny as fuck because all black american's are mixed

unironically based black guy

AS IT SHOULD BE. ethnostates for everyone. I want this to be real but it’s a fucking brilliant bit of trolling because as we all know (pic related)

Attached: unicorn.jpg (570x788, 85K)

Why are they dressed in second hand Indian bedsheets?
I thought Africans weren’t as poor now?
Or is this Detroit?

Thumbnail is a cock coming out of her drink
Just sayin

This. Good on him, and I hope he enjoys Africa.

Malcolm X and George Lincoln Rockwell both agreed as well.

i know

why are these americans cosplaying africans?

>WorldStar
Kek any responses worth sharing? I’m doing something similar

if they kept to themselves they would still be confined to africa. white people's biggest mistake was slavery and the resulting integration of blacks into america.
if we had just let them be africa would be a massive natural resource reserve guarded by literal spearchuckers. it would be ours for the taking as needed, it would even be enough to divide between us and china and last us for generations to come.

Nigger

Honestly pure african blacks usually look really good (especially the men). Really, 90% of races have the potential to look very good, racemixing is what makes third-world population so fucking ugly.

I like his message but black genocide? Really? It's obviously white genocide.

>Honestly pure african blacks usually look really good (especially the men)

Why you so gay brazil?

90% of African slaves came from Senegal
and Angola which means that unless you are of senegalese or angolan descent,
there is a less than 5% chance you are the ancestor of a Slave.

Then of course there's the uncomfortable fact that only 4% of southern white Americans
and 1.5% of all Americans owned slaves as compared to 33% of the free blacks in America
owning slaves.

The vast majority of slaves were sold or traded into slavery by their rulers,
and kidnappings were very uncommon and mainly perpetrated by the Portuguese.
Also who owned the majority of the slave ships and who compromised
the majority of slave Traders? Jews... Not white men. Semites.

Nigger aint dark enough then he aint no real hood nigga.

I use to hear shit like that all the time when I worked in the city.

Man i don't know what to tell you, that nigga beautiful

>100% negro
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I thought it was a dick too.

LISTEN YOU FUCKS DELETE THIS NOW.

THIS ISN'T PART OF THE PLAN FILTHY GOYIM.

MODS DELETE THIS ITS ANTI SEMETIC.

Attached: e08.jpg (680x777, 68K)

>You don't have to get dressed up
>There's no tipping
>You can get down

This is great for us

>american negro
>pure

Attached: Laughing Obongo.jpg (475x356, 36K)

lol

he should be bending it himself as he blames the goyim

Attached: 1467330382752.jpg (700x928, 65K)

the blacks must secure a future for black people and black children

Attached: 1508207129713.jpg (500x667, 51K)

Attached: 1521701982407.png (300x300, 1K)

same goes for american "whites" yet i see you all dysgenic fucks larping as "Aryans" (not knowing its a linguistical term)

Kek

Attached: 1520793862780.png (635x673, 714K)

wtf

Attached: Wut.jpg (401x372, 11K)

Nigger

Fun fact, I'm Jewish and used to have tons of house parties in high school. During one of them some dude destroyed my menorah. It was because I was collecting money for beer from everyone and only ended up using half of it for beer and kept the rest.

Attached: 1506577735170.jpg (3533x2359, 1.05M)

HOLY SHIT
WE'RE ON THE SAME SIDE SPERG NIG
AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS
AMERICA FOR THE AMERICANS
FUCKING GO BACK AND MAKE YOURSELVES HAPPY :)

not black but i see that for us to be successful we need allies. The more people of all types agree with our principals the better.

kek fuck, i typed it fast without looking. Fellow burger why u do dis to me?

Attached: F.gif (500x369, 657K)

>I hope he enjoys Africa
"H-hol' up..."

no issue, this should be promoted endlessly. Shills who immediately start berating any black pol/ack calling them nigger should be ignored and instead they should be directed and encouraged to beliefs such as the pic in the op. I know some of you wish they would all just disappear off the face of the earth but that aint gonna happen so we might as well red pill every single one.
inb4 thats where youre wrong buddy

true! lets not add to it ehhh?

Stopped reading at
>I'm Jewish

Sorry user. You know the rule.

Attached: 1521439221577.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

>AMERICA FOR THE AMERICANS
>american ethnicity

Attached: 1519733962347.png (1615x787, 173K)

t. 1/346th jewish

ANUDDAH

Attached: crisp.jpg (1920x1920, 518K)

its both if you think about it. If blacks and whites interbreed then we both lose. Especially since blacks are only 13 percent of the us pop

true

Attached: 1521727837020.jpg (1618x1123, 471K)

yes but it needs to become mainstream. Blacks are able to say what they want alot more than whites in the MSM. Thats where they need to be saying this shit

what do you call a black vegan?

Attached: Negan.jpg (655x370, 43K)

Attached: sh.jpg (512x500, 57K)

Black Nationalists and White Nationalists want the same thing.

Attached: Malcom X on Jews.jpg (720x563, 109K)

It's both. The only reason there are any blacks at all is because they breed so much. Jewish policies have lead to the toxic black culture that caters to their most basic impulses and has lead them to savagery. Their mortality rate from killing each other, drug abuse and unhealthy food is astronomical. Not to mention abortion.

more like 79% Black

Attached: 1518714688782 Kopie.jpg (850x711, 63K)

>Black genocide
>Population growth in Africa is exploding
Hummm

Attached: graph(2).png (643x438, 19K)

Haha...says "captivity" on their pics

That is a restricted firearm, Zir.

If you are not currently handling it on your own private property or a range, you are under arrest.

I wonder if its conceivable that white and black nationalists could team up until ethnostates become a thing and go our seperate ways (no civic nationalism)

Nigger

white people have too much power

their wants become laws and lead to genocides you scum

>good for them!!
yeah great but the thing is they don't don't agree that you should be allowed to do the same.
when they do it it's pride in their race.
when you do it it's racism.
and they will be the first to tell you you're racist

Why do you think they killed Malcom X?

>aus

Attached: dinnertimmin.jpg (570x788, 175K)

Because he and MLK were our only chances at possibly civilized niggers not being lead by the kike-leash

coincidentally Malcolm and MLK were )((((assassinated)))).

I support black nationalism completely. If they're against miscegenation, more power to them. Just go to black countries, stay there, and we'll all just continue as it is.

I want them to be isolated as much as I want us to not be contaminated, and I would be overjoyed if they feel the same way.

Exactly, really gets my neurons firing

I think every race is entitled to this.We should all live segregated communities and our interactions should be limited to the work place.Maybe in the distant future when political boundaries cease to exist we will be able live like this in separate communities and preserve our cultures.And there can be community meetings where ideas are exchanged between different cultures so we can learn from each other.

>We could have had a comfy black/white ethnostate with little spic influence if Malcom X and MLK lived.
The kikes are gonna pay tbhwyafams